User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Delcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

beast is stronger, faster and smarter. he even can travel time, so...

duhyeager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doombot_666: I REALLY do not understand why when given Batman prep, even as little time as a day he seems to win automatically. Its insane and borderlines fanboyism. Beast should win, and Beast losing to Captain America is Okay since Captain America has something Batman doesn't have...superior strength. Yes Batman is a great fighter, as someone on here always states he knows 127 martial arts. But that doesn't mean squat if you go up against someone who can hold there own in a fight, who is smart, who is agile, and who is stronger and faster. You also stated that Batman has went up against people like Beast...who? I don't hate Batman, I am a HUGE comic fan with realistic expectations when these cross universe heroes/villains fight each other.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doombot_666: I REALLY do not understand why when given Batman prep, even as little time as a day he seems to win automatically. Its insane and borderlines fanboyism. Beast should win, and Beast losing to Captain America is Okay since Captain America has something Batman doesn't have...superior strength. Yes Batman is a great fighter, as someone on here always states he knows 127 martial arts. But that doesn't mean squat if you go up against someone who can hold there own in a fight, who is smart, who is agile, and who is stronger and faster. You also stated that Batman has went up against people like Beast...who? I don't hate Batman, I am a HUGE comic fan with realistic expectations when these cross universe heroes/villains fight each other.

Since the OP stated no other rules than 1 day of prep, I believe that Batman himself will also do whatever is necessary (He's a pragmatic fighter) to win, with or without breaking his no-kill code.

He can simply steal wear a powered suit of armor and wipe the floor with Beast. Batman needs better challenges than this.

duhyeager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew: But seriously When does Batman just bust out a powered armor? Everyone makes it sound like Batman has all these armors hanging around and he uses them at a drop of a hat? yes the OP stated 1 day prep but that should also include Batman trying to figure out what beast is capable, which wont take long but if Batman only sees Beast as the Beast, will Batman know about his scientific capabilities? They don't know each other, it isn't a shared universe. I believe Beast who is friendly and on good terms with Iron man wouldn't worry about Batman's suits.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By WenjunChew

@duhyeager said:

@wenjunchew: But seriously When does Batman just bust out a powered armor? Everyone makes it sound like Batman has all these armors hanging around and he uses them at a drop of a hat? yes the OP stated 1 day prep but that should also include Batman trying to figure out what beast is capable, which wont take long but if Batman only sees Beast as the Beast, will Batman know about his scientific capabilities? They don't know each other, it isn't a shared universe. I believe Beast who is friendly and on good terms with Iron man wouldn't worry about Batman's suits.

Well, Beast doesn't have much feats of how good his planning abilities are when it comes to a battle. Beast's scientific capabilities may not be relevant here unless they have technological applications related to battle usage... which I doubt so.

The armors are what he possessed, he doesn't usually use them because most of his tasks involving taking out street-level peak humans, those armors would be overkill.

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. But without prep beast slughters

Hardhat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordstoop:

But batman is the best at this kind of stuff. He's got all these gadgets and gizmos. I mean, I know that beast is also a genius,but with one whole day to prep, batmans overall gonna win. No contest

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

Killer-Flood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Killer-Flood

BATGOD WINS!

PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!

Avatar image for redlantern_darkknight
Redlantern_darkknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman dosen't need prep to win this battle. But since ur giving it to him, he creates the drug used in xmen 3 to nullify the mutant gene and makes a gun to launch syringes filled with the drug. He also makes gas pellets filled with the drug.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

@lordstoop: No prep, I MIGHT say Beast

Otherwise, gotta stick with the Batman

the_bmw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redlantern_darkknight: Agreed. 1 day to get mutant cure and beat the crap out of Dr. Frasier Crane, plus multiple contingencies in case he does have to face Beast.

No prep the fight's a lot closer. Batman will probably just have the cure on his utility belt anyway. Never leave home without it. :P

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Sy8000  Online

Batman

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has Hank done anything notable with prep time?