Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheBatman586
No Caption Provided

VS
No Caption Provided

In this scenario, Batman from the Frank Miller universe, is going up against the Batman of the Kingdom Come universe.The fight takes place on the rooftops of Park Row. Both sides get one month of prep. Morals off, win by KO or death.
Who wins?
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Pokergeist

Never Read Kingdom Come, but LOVE Millers DKR. I know the Batman in DKR is far older but can take mutiple Stab Wounds in the Gut with his Intestins nearly pouring out and still save the day. Prepped perfectly for 2 face with Hallucengenic Gas Pills and WP Pills. Thats cool. At his age he survived the beating from the Mutant Leader then Prepped and defeated the Mutant Leader. Had his own army of Minnions at the end. He put together a Plan solid enough to own Superman and fool the world (But Clark) in the end. Never read the DKSA becuase I hear its Garbage.  

However he might be too outdated in this day and age (Except his Batmobile was a awsome F***in Tank!!!) and he was a much Older Batman who had probs with the Mutant Leader... who was somewhat superhuman himself...
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jayfournines

@CadenceV2 said:

Never Read Kingdom Come, but LOVE Millers DKR. I know the Batman in DKR is far older but can take mutiple Stab Wounds in the Gut with his Intestins nearly pouring out and still save the day. Prepped perfectly for 2 face with Hallucengenic Gas Pills and WP Pills. Thats cool. At his age he survived the beating from the Mutant Leader then Prepped and defeated the Mutant Leader. Had his own army of Minnions at the end. He put together a Plan solid enough to own Superman and fool the world (But Clark) in the end. Never read the DKSA becuase I hear its Garbage. However he might be too outdated in this day and age (Except his Batmobile was a awsome F***in Tank!!!) and he was a much Older Batman who had probs with the Mutant Leader... who was somewhat superhuman himself...

....come on now, you never read Kingdom Come?! It's a freakin amazing story.

Also, Dark Knight Returns wins, he's younger and in better shape the the old, crippled KC Batman...and far more ruthless.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist
@Jayfournines
No never got around to it. KC Bats is even more older than DKR batman??? Hes pretty old in DKRs.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

KMC I believe is a better tactician with a more durable suit of armor.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jayfournines

@CadenceV2 said:

@Jayfournines: No never got around to it. KC Bats is even more older than DKR batman??? Hes pretty old in DKRs.

Yeah, he's pretty old and has a brace all over due to the years of abuse to his body taking a toll

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Cool fight, two of my favorite classic DC stories (despite Frank Miller's loss of sanity). Gotta go with Kingdom Come Batman though, Dark Knight Returns' suit was easily torn apart when Superman actually fought back.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheBatman586

Bump