Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jashro44
No Caption Provided

VS

Round 1

Morals are on

both have standered gear and bane is off venom (pre and post 52 feats are allowed)

win by any means

everyone begins visible

begin 50 feat apart

Round 2

Same as round 1 except morals are off for everyone and bane is on knightfall levels of venom

Both rounds take place here:

No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Hero4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hero4life

If you mean movie Bane this would be a good battle, but comic book Bane he can't do much here. So Batman.

He would beat Hawkeye easily both rounds.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

@Hero4life said:

If you mean movie Bane this would be a good battle, but comic book Bane he can't do much here. So Batman.

It says "pre and post 52 feats". How did you arrive at the conclusion that this was movie Bane?

Avatar image for thejokesonyoubats
thejokesonyoubats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By thejokesonyoubats

movie bane distracts bats while hawk eye shoots him. Im tired of everybody thinking batman can win because he is batman.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44

This is not movie bane...

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KnightRise

@Hero4life said:

You forget that Bane, without Venom, is still near peak in physical prowess, cunning, and conditioning.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By minigunman123

@thejokesonyoubats: You fail. It's not the movie version of Bane.

That said, I think that it'd be an interesting fight. I think Batman would probably lose. I also haven't read squat about Hawkeye or Bane beyond some feats, their powers and abilities, and seen them on TV shows. So don't take my word as fact.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jashro44

Bump

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MrShway88

Day or Night?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

@MrShway88: Day

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kinasin_

@Hero4life said:

How is movie bane a better battle than comic book bane who outclasses movie bane in every possible way? Batman wins btw. I don't remember bane new 52 being shown while not being on venom so feats are kind irrelevant on the end of the spectrum. Bane on venom new 52 outclasses old bane in every way and laid a beating on batman.

I'll give this match to Batman.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44

@Kinasin_: Just to clarify you can use both pre and post new 52 feats here.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kinasin_

@jashro44 said:

You say bane is off venom. His new 52 feats he was on a new form of venom that turned him into his strongest incarnation. Batman got saved by flash in that battle. I don't really get why you would say off venom and then give him new 52 super venom feats. If this is the case then I'll have to go with team two. Hawkeye is a non-factor.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Bane is strong and intelligent enough to provide lots of trouble for Batman. I think he could hold off Batman long enough for Hawkeye to provide additional support from a distance using his impressive array of arrows. Also, Hawkeye is a skilled combatant as well and could hold his own with Batman. In Round 1 it should be close but I think Bane and Hawkeye might pull off a win via Bane's ruthlessness, while Batman's morals will hold him back a bit.

Round 2 would be just as close as Round 1 because Bane already has almost no morals. Hawkeye would be deadlier, but so will Batman. Batman will not hesitate to use kill-blows on Bane, and I think he could take out Bane in a good fight, while dodging Hawkeye's arrows. Hawkeye is not as skilled as Batman, and a bloodlusted Batman will kill Hawkeye in minutes. I'd say Batman takes Round 2 in a tough battle.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kinasin_

Round two Batman.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

@Kinasin_ said:

@jashro44 said:

You say bane is off venom. His new 52 feats he was on a new form of venom that turned him into his strongest incarnation. Batman got saved by flash in that battle. I don't really get why you would say off venom and then give him new 52 super venom feats. If this is the case then I'll have to go with team two. Hawkeye is a non-factor.

I think there is a misunderstanding here. I am allowing you to use pre flashpoint feats and post flash point feats for both batman and bane. Meaning banes fights against batman and any other showing he received before the flash point is legit. Basically this is pre flash point bane since as you said post flashpoints only showing is on a new form of venom.

Duke_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By Duke_Nasty

Round 1- Batman wins.

Round 2- Bane and Batman fight while Hawkeye shoots an Adamantium arrow through Batman. Team wins

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By spiderpool94

i didn't see prep time mentioned, but if Bane organizes Hawkeye onto one of those higher spots and plays his cards right he could find out a way to take Batman out. Hawkeye, when given orders by someone almost level with Batman on intellect is deadly.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By nefarious

Batman should win both rounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-622aa52778ac3
deactivated-622aa52778ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it is Bane and Hawkeye together then I honestly see Hawkeye just nailing Batman, this goes for both rounds. If someone has a reason why Hawkeye wouldn't be a threat to Batman then please let me know. Hawkeye is pretty much perfect with archery. He wouldn't be called Hawkeye if he sucked. I think Hawkeye could take Batman alone. The only way Hawkeye would lose is if Batman gets close enough to him, which could happen... I'm not saying that Batman would lose every round but I wouldn't necessarily count out Hawkeye.. Bane on the other hand... its a good fight between him and Batman alone..

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kinasin_

@jashro44 said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@jashro44 said:

I think there is a misunderstanding here. I am allowing you to use pre flashpoint feats and post flash point feats for both batman and bane. Meaning banes fights against batman and any other showing he received before the flash point is legit. Basically this is pre flash point bane since as you said post flashpoints only showing is on a new form of venom.

In that case Batman both rounds.

Edit-

You might want to edit your OP in regards to post FP feats being allowed for bane. Considering he has none while not amped on venom.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#22  Edited By Strafe Prower

The team

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Shawnbaby

Team both rounds.
Hawkeye wouldn't beat Batman alone but with Bane there as well...I don't see how batman wins without PIS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shawnbaby: Why wouldn't Hawkeye beat Batman alone? What makes you say that? I'm pretty sure if Batman gets hit by any of Clints arrows he is done for.

Le_Piaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Le_Piaf

@SpawNgengiskhaN: First of all Hawkeye need to hit Batman with one of his arrows. Plus Batman could sustain the impact of some of the arrows Hawkeye is packing, his suit is not just for show.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Le_Piaf: Ya I know its not just for show, but fully counting out Hawkeye so quickly is kind of ridiculous if you ask me. I don't think Hawkeye would have a problem with hitting Batman and he certainly doesn't just use one type of arrow. I know that he would be done for if Batman got ahold of him(got close to him) but to completely say that he would for sure lose is underestimating Hawkeye in my opinion.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Shawnbaby
@SpawNgengiskhaN said:

@Shawnbaby: Why wouldn't Hawkeye beat Batman alone? What makes you say that? I'm pretty sure if Batman gets hit by any of Clints arrows he is done for.

Just don't think Hawkeye can take a majority over Batman alone is all...he might get a couple wins but Batman probably takes 7/10 or 8/10. Regardless I still think that the Clint/Bane Team will prove to be too much for Bruce.
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

Bane, even without Venom, is very nearly neck-and-neck with Batman when he's by himself. Giving him a buddy with some decent skills and powerful long-distance attacks will make Batman's chances a bit slim. 
I'd put my money on the team to win both rounds.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By Matezoide2
@(((Prodigy))) said:
Bane, even without Venom, is very nearly neck-and-neck with Batman when he's by himself. Giving him a buddy with some decent skills and powerful long-distance attacks will make Batman's chances a bit slim. I'd put my money on the team to win both rounds.

This.....Batman cant win,at all.
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@Matezoide2 said:
@(((Prodigy))) said:
Bane, even without Venom, is very nearly neck-and-neck with Batman when he's by himself. Giving him a buddy with some decent skills and powerful long-distance attacks will make Batman's chances a bit slim. I'd put my money on the team to win both rounds.
This.....Batman cant win,at all.
He has a shot, but only if he manages to somehow eliminate Hawkeye from the fight before Bane engages him. But, even for Batman, that would be quite a feat.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jashro44

I know I'm the op but I just feel the need to mention that batman in most fights with bane batman goes hand to hand with him. If he fought intelligently and used his utility belt he could have less difficulties. The most I have ever seen batman use against bane is 3 batarangs. As for round 2 I think it should be noted batman does know a few nerve strikes/pressure points which could kill and he does have some items in his utility belt which could kill so a morals off batman is a lot different then a morals on one. I'm not saying he wins I'm just listing some possible factors.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shawnbaby: I disagree. I'd say Hawkeye has more of a chance of winning more than just 2/10 or 3/10 rounds. Clint shot a dude moving in the air without even looking( he was facing the other way) and the guy exploded I believe. As long as Clint keeps good distance and has his bow I'm sure he would win more rounds. I mean just think of it this way... if Clint hits Batman in his leg, he could blow off his leg. Clint is basically perfect with archery. Anyways, that is why people have their opinions I guess and there is no facts against a battle that has never happened.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#33  Edited By Erik

@CitizenBane said:

@Hero4life said:

It says "pre and post 52 feats". How did you arrive at the conclusion that this was movie Bane?

LMAO

I think the team is going to prove too much for Batman.