• 138 results
#1 Edited by NeonGameWave (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Pre-Schrodinger Alucard

ROUND 1: Batman gets 1 week of prep

ROUND 2: Can get help from friends such as Superman, Zatanna, Flash, Dr. Fate, WW and MM

Fight takes place in Crime Alley

Who wins?

#2 Edited by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

You definitely hate DC comics, I'm sure

You're, making a supes vs Goku thread and now batman vs Alucard. You sir is an asshole and deserve to be banned.

#3 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

gtfo........this has to be some flame bait or some bullcrap.....there is no way that you don't know what both of these characters are capable of and just put them up here just to see what people thought....

Flagged for mismatch.............and you probably know it

#4 Edited by NeonGameWave (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8: First off that is very disrespectful and this is by no means a spite match. Batman has 2 days of prep and would be a worthy foe for Alucard. Alucard said himself that only a man could truly defeat a monster. I love DC by the way!

#5 Posted by NeonGameWave (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Batman has 2 days of prep and I am a fan of both of these characters. I know both very well.

#6 Edited by JediXMan (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can't do anything to Alucard. He wouldn't even be able to survive his armies at Level 0. He cannot hurt Alucard without Holy weapons (yes, the Bayonets are Holy weapons, as were the pages of the Bible used by Anderson). Batman typically doesn't buy into magic and the occult; he won't have anything in his arsenal.

You make a mismatch battle right after the ban is lifted? I'm sorry, but you and your ilk are the reason the ban was there in the first place. Don't make them put it back.

#7 Posted by LordVulcan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

prep is of no help to bats.. IN LESS ALUCARD LETS HIM KILL HIM but that is not gonna happen. bats is a dead man.

#8 Edited by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

lol no amount of prep can kill an omnipresent being.

#9 Posted by JediXMan (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordVulcan said:

prep is of no help to bats.. IN LESS ALUCARD LETS HIM KILL HIM but that is not gonna happen. bats is a dead man.

Alucard won't necessarily "let" him kill him.

Before Anderson became a monster, Alucard wanted him to kill him. But even still, he did not let Anderson get a free shot. And Anderson, even with his healing factor, may not have even survived against all of Alucard's armies if the other Paladins of Iscariot had not intervened. Anderson may have still reached Alucard without their help, but that's not the point: Anderson had blessed weapons, regeneration, and great determination, and he was still having a hard time. Batman doesn't have those weapons, does not have regeneration, and - frankly - lacks the great conviction and determination to win. Batman just doesn't have a personal invested interest in this fight beyond survival; that's not enough.

#10 Posted by LordVulcan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: no i was trying to say the only way bats could was if alucard let bats kill him just stood there and let bats kill him. that wasn't clear rereading my post. so my bad.

#11 Posted by JediXMan (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordVulcan said:

@JediXMan: no i was trying to say the only way bats could was if alucard let bats kill him just stood there and let bats kill him. that wasn't clear rereading my post. so my bad.

Ah. Thought you were implying that Batman could kill him because Alucard would allow it due to the fact that Batman was human. My mistake.

#12 Posted by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard

#13 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Flagged.

#14 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@nishi99 said:

Alucard

@TheTmac said:

Flagged.

#16 Posted by NeonGameWave (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Batman could get help from Superman, Zatanna, MM, and WW in regards to his two days of prep. If I`m not mistaken Alucard is truly immortal but could be beaten if he forgets about himself and Batman could create an amnesia gas in order for that to go smoothly.

#17 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@RumbleMan_Exe: the first use of vlad tepes thats actually true. thanks. and this is the lamest flame bait ive ever seen.

#18 Posted by NeonGameWave (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer: I think Batman can take on Al especially with 2 days of prep and with the help of Superman, Zatanna and etc.

#19 Posted by Strider92 (16456 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch Alucard wrecks Batman.

#20 Posted by NeonGameWave (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: I don`t see that happening when Batman gets help from WW, MM, Zatanna, Superman and etc. Batman also has 2 days of prep and could exploit a weakness for Alucard from digging files on him in relations to his encounters with Alexander Anderson and etc.

#21 Edited by Strider92 (16456 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@Strider92: I don`t see that happening when Batman gets help from WW, MM, Zatanna, Superman and etc. Batman also has 2 days of prep and could exploit a weakness for Alucard from digging files on him in relations to his encounters with Alexander Anderson and etc.

How can he hurt Alucard when he's omnipresent? Even if he wasn't. Killing Alucard is almost at a point where it cannot actually be done. How would seeing Andersons files help? Everything Alexander tried failed against Alucard even using Helena's nail to become and avatar of god a weapon design specifically to kill creatures like Alucard failed. I don't even think they could slow Alucard down let alone beat him. Especially if he's omnipresent and can be everywhere and anywhere he wants to be at any given time.

#22 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

gtfo........this has to be some flame bait or some bullcrap.....there is no way that you don't know what both of these characters are capable of and just put them up here just to see what people thought....

Flagged for mismatch.............and you probably know it

this.

#23 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard

#24 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5054 posts) - - Show Bio

.....and the Bat-FIS an wanking continue. Alucard spite stomps an this isn't even debateable. NB4TL.

#25 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why I wasn't happy when I heard Anime vs Comics was allowed. and flagged

#26 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: that is your opinion. even though its wrong. plus with allies batman would do nothing and it would be allies vs alucard which would defeat the point of this battle.

#27 Edited by NeonGameWave (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer: I changed the OP and that was for Round 2 as it would be fair for The Dark Knight.

#28 Posted by NeonGameWave (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Don`t worry, I changed the OP.

#29 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat gets an Overkill.

Doesn't matter if you give him his whole life as a prep.

Alucard Level 0 or Alucard (schrodinger). Bats still get the same, his dead.

Or he can just let Seras do this.

#30 Edited by Skit (2534 posts) - - Show Bio

Anderson with helena's nail>what batman's allies can do to him(not in terms of power but effectiveness).

#31 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat - Calls Justice League

Alucard - Calls Roman Catholic (which i bet even the JL is a member), JUDAS, Major's Army.

LOL, same result.

New Thread ? - Doraemon vs TOAA

#32 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard

#33 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Fate is just about the only one who stands a chance against Alucard. Perhaps if he could get Zauriel or something, he would stand a chance as well.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#34 Posted by Dextersinister (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

This is effectively Alucard against magic users Batman is on friendly terms with prep, Alucard doesn't stand a chance given that they've dealt with universe ending entities every other year and pack some serious earth shattering power themselves.

#35 Posted by JediXMan (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

Alucard - Calls Roman Catholic (which i bet even the JL is a member), JUDAS, Major's Army.

LOL, same result.

... why would Alucard call the Vatican? Or the Last Battalion? He dislikes both of those guys.

@Floopay said:

Doctor Fate is just about the only one who stands a chance against Alucard. Perhaps if he could get Zauriel or something, he would stand a chance as well.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Fate should beat Alucard. Zatanna with prep might. It is possible that MM could win via telepathy, but I am not sure about that.

#36 Posted by Strider92 (16456 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@afueikawa said:

LOL, same result.

... why would Alucard call the Vatican? Or the Last Battalion? He dislikes both of those guys.

I think the better question is why the hell would he need them anyways lol? He damn near solo'd them all. They'd be useless to him.....well maybe as a snack.

#37 Posted by JediXMan (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

This is why I wasn't happy when I heard Anime vs Comics was allowed. and flagged

Don't let this TC ruin it for everybody else. There are still some people who genuinely want to make some good fights.

I am determined to use some Hellsing and Code Geass characters very soon.

#38 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@afueikawa said:

LOL, same result.

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Fate should beat Alucard. Zatanna with prep might. It is possible that MM could win via telepathy, but I am not sure about that.

Alucard has the collective minds of millions of people within him, so I doubt telepathy would work very well against him, as his thoughts would be completely jumbled and impossible to decipher.

Again, only Fate really stands a chance, because Alucard can't really be killed physically. Magic is what allows Fate to destroy him.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#39 Posted by JediXMan (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:

Schrodinger was able to screw with Alucard. Alucard absorbed him and, because of Schrodinger's powers, made it hard for Alucard to figure out which one he is. Martian Manhunter has done global telepathy, which is affecting more people than Alucard has in him; I think it's very possible for him to screw with Alucard in the same way.

#40 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Floopay:

Schrodinger was able to screw with Alucard. Alucard absorbed him and, because of Schrodinger's powers, made it hard for Alucard to figure out which one he is. Martian Manhunter has done global telepathy, which is affecting more people than Alucard has in him; I think it's very possible for him to screw with Alucard in the same way.

Schroedinger could literally manifest himself within someone's subconscious. Schroedinger may not have been a telepath on Manhunter's level, but Alucard literally absorbed him into himself. And the power that defeated him wasn't Telepathy anyway, it was Omnipresence, something Manhunter doesn't have.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#41 Posted by JediXMan (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:

I know it wasn't telepathy. But the way it happened - screwing with all of the beings in Alucard - is something Manhunter is capable of doing, and I believe he has done this in the past with regards to hive minds and hard groups of people.

It really depends on whether or not J'onn knows what he's getting into. If he's not caught off guard, then he should win - and they have prep here, so he might know.

#42 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Floopay:

I know it wasn't telepathy. But the way it happened - screwing with all of the beings in Alucard - is something Manhunter is capable of doing, and I believe he has done this in the past with regards to hive minds and hard groups of people.

It really depends on whether or not J'onn knows what he's getting into. If he's not caught off guard, then he should win - and they have prep here, so he might know.

Well Round 1 is Alucard's for sure, but the OP doesn't say they have knowledge on each other, so Round 2 is still going to be tough.

I don't think Manhunter can take it to be honest. Alucard has like 7.6 million souls or something within his body. Over and above this he's a telepath and an illusion caster himself. He's also a shapeshifter, a regenerator, and let us not forget, undead.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#43 Edited by JediXMan (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:

He's a telepath, but I don't believe he's ever used it for anything beyond communication - and even that, I don't think he's capable of using it against non-Vampires; the only person I recall him contacting telepathically was Seras.

The amount of souls in him is daunting if Manhunter doesn't expect it. If he knows what he's getting into, he shouldn't have too much of a problem; again, he has done global mind scans of billions of people.

And let us not forget: if Alucard goes into Level 0, he's vulnerable. If Martian Manhunter strikes, that is just one mind he needs to affect.

EDIT: Ah. Just remembered him hypnotizing the guy at the hotel in Brazil. So add that to Alucard's telepathic feats. Still wouldn't put that near J'onn, though.

#44 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

I'm sorry, but you and your ilk are the reason the ban was there in the first place. Don't make them put it back.

What is an ilk?

#45 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Floopay:

He's a telepath, but I don't believe he's ever used it for anything beyond communication - and even that, I don't think he's capable of using it against non-Vampires; the only person I recall him contacting telepathically was Seras.

The amount of souls in him is daunting if Manhunter doesn't expect it. If he knows what he's getting into, he shouldn't have too much of a problem; again, he has done global mind scans of billions of people.

And let us not forget: if Alucard goes into Level 0, he's vulnerable. If Martian Manhunter strikes, that is just one mind he needs to affect.

He was thought to be Vulnerable by Alexander Anderson. He wasn't exactly proven to be so when he was stabbed through the face and smote with holy fire and still survived. He wasn't exactly vulnerable :P

He was still able to fight Walter, who was hypersonic and cutting through multiple skyscrapers with ease. Plus he mind controlled that one kid in the hotel. Plus he has the collective abilities of everyone he absorbed before Schroedinger. Magic bullets that can go through jets with no issue, playing cards that shatter steel and concrete, and some of the divine weaponry of all the holy soldiers he's absorbed.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#46 Posted by JediXMan (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@JediXMan said:

I'm sorry, but you and your ilk are the reason the ban was there in the first place. Don't make them put it back.

What is an ilk?

Essentially means a specific type. Translates here as "you and people like you" or "you and your kind of people."

#47 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: So, the first thing he does when he's unbanned is to make a major spite battle?

#48 Posted by JediXMan (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

He was thought to be Vulnerable by Alexander Anderson. He wasn't exactly proven to be so when he was stabbed through the face and smote with holy fire and still survived. He wasn't exactly vulnerable :P

He was still able to fight Walter, who was hypersonic and cutting through multiple skyscrapers with ease. Plus he mind controlled that one kid in the hotel. Plus he has the collective abilities of everyone he absorbed before Schroedinger. Magic bullets that can go through jets with no issue, playing cards that shatter steel and concrete, and some of the divine weaponry of all the holy soldiers he's absorbed.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

1. He was still vulnerable. The real reason he lost is because Alucard did not want to lose to a monster (and some think Seras played a role in bringing him out of his trance).

2. Alucard was having a bit of a hard time. The real reason he lost is because Walter was expending his energy and fading fast. He used all of his energy to kill Alucard, and in reality it was just Luke Valentine who Alucard disguised as himself. With no energy left, Alucard just punched him in the face.

3. I'm glad you said "before Schrodinger" because I hate when people include Schrodinger's powers and all of his other souls; no, it's one or the other. You can't have both. After getting Schrodinger's powers, Alucard almost died / lost himself. He had to delete the other stored souls in order to bring himself back.

#49 Posted by JediXMan (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@JediXMan: So, the first thing he does when he's unbanned is to make a major spite battle?

Not specifically him. I'm just saying that people like him are the reason that comics vs anime were banned all this time, ruining it for everybody else. I admit that I'm not the biggest anime fan, but it kind of feels nice to openly discuss some characters I like (specifically, Code Geass and Hellsing characters).

#50 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

1. He was still vulnerable. The real reason he lost is because Alucard did not want to lose to a monster (and some think Seras played a role in bringing him out of his trance).

2. Alucard was having a bit of a hard time. The real reason he lost is because Walter was expending his energy and fading fast. He used all of his energy to kill Alucard, and in reality it was just Luke Valentine who Alucard disguised as himself. With no energy left, Alucard just punched him in the face.

3. I'm glad you said "before Schrodinger" because I hate when people include Schrodinger's powers and all of his other souls; no, it's one or the other. You can't have both. After getting Schrodinger's powers, Alucard almost died / lost himself. He had to delete the other stored souls in order to bring himself back.

That was not the only reason he lost. He was giving Alexander Anderson an opportunity to kill him and wasn't going all out because he wanted to see of Anderson was really worthy. When he turned himself into a monster Alucard got pissed. Seras didn't bring him out of a trance, he simply called back his army so that he'd have the strength to waste Anderson.

Alucard turned Luke into a disguised version of himself, it was very clever, I don't even know what you're trying to prove here. Walter at no point in time was winning. Even after all the dismembering and all the blood, Alucard himself stated his physical form is of little importance to him. He's already been staked through the heart, decapitated, burned with holy fire, blown to shreds, etc. He doesn't have the same weaknesses a normal vampire has, as Walter found out. He was enhanced by the Hellsing family to be the ultimate monster.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay