• 61 results
#51 Posted by XLR87T3 (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@XLR87T3 said:

@Floopay said:

I'm sorry but this should be locked. The only reason your main character can beat Alduin is because of Dragonrend. Even with a follower, Batman simply lacks what is necessary to do the job.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Doesn't Dragonrend weaken the dragon's forces as well as putting them to the ground? That would explain why the Dovahkiin can harm Alduin.

IIRC it forces them to feel mortality, which is agonizing to them. It's a weapon designed purely for the sake of defeating Alduin. Without the Dovahkin to use it, it was said he was would destroy the planet or something to that effect. Considering that means he would be dealing with beings who are dang near reality warping cosmic beings in power, I have to wonder how Batman could beat him.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

When you say "reality warping", do you mean "Hey, I'm alive, and everyone is alive. Oops, everyone's dead. My reality has been warped"? Or did you mean something else?

#52 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@XLR87T3 said:

@Floopay said:

@XLR87T3 said:

@Floopay said:

I'm sorry but this should be locked. The only reason your main character can beat Alduin is because of Dragonrend. Even with a follower, Batman simply lacks what is necessary to do the job.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Doesn't Dragonrend weaken the dragon's forces as well as putting them to the ground? That would explain why the Dovahkiin can harm Alduin.

IIRC it forces them to feel mortality, which is agonizing to them. It's a weapon designed purely for the sake of defeating Alduin. Without the Dovahkin to use it, it was said he was would destroy the planet or something to that effect. Considering that means he would be dealing with beings who are dang near reality warping cosmic beings in power, I have to wonder how Batman could beat him.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

When you say "reality warping", do you mean "Hey, I'm alive, and everyone is alive. Oops, everyone's dead. My reality has been warped"? Or did you mean something else?

No, but I do mean, "Hey you know what would be funny, if I made it rain flaming dogs!". And no, this doesn't even qualify as a low end feat for the reality warping powers of some of these beings...Many of them create entire dimensions, cause nightmares across entire continents, bend the fabrics of time/space to make several timelines and possible outcomes happen simultaneously, etc. etc.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#53 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Not to mention this Alduin is a lot worse. The OP specified full power Alduin. Alduin is kind of like the Galactus of Elder Scrolls. You do NOT want to feed him. He would be Jyggalag level, possibly even higher. Which is to say, he could probably solo an entire pantheon of gods.

#54 Posted by whitepowerniqqa (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Stomps.

#55 Posted by XLR87T3 (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

@whitepowerniqqa: Hecky naw!

#56 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Aludin wrecks Batman, Alduin at full power is definitely a cosmic threat and can destroy entire worlds effortlessly.

#57 Posted by Frocharocha (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman said:

No no no. if anyone here thinks Batman can defeat Alduin i am sorry but you are very very wrong. Alduin is one of the undefeatable gods. he cannot be defeated by mare means, Like people already said alduin could easily have destroyed Nirn. he is the world eater for godsakes.

Second Batman has no access whatsoever to his gear so basically prep time is useless in this case. Even if batman had his gear There is no way he can defeat alduin. Alduin could erase batman from ever existing i mean please explain to me how batman is going to kill someone Who is The Most feared and second powerful dragon Even dovahkhiin couldnt kill alduin. How is batman going to kill a god that casually goes into (Heaven) and hell to eat the souls of Dead people.

In defence to batman, He could get the dovahkhiin to fight alduin because that is basically all he can do.

To those of you who say that alduin can be killed by the greybeards, thats is one of the most stupid things i have ever heard. If they could they would have done it a millenia ago and we wouldnt need the Dragonborn.

Actually he wouldn't eat only Nirn, but all the realm of Mundus. There's no way to Batman even scratch Alduin, he's a multiversal threat.

#58 Posted by soduh2 (865 posts) - - Show Bio

BFR via Elder Scroll.

#59 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Alduin wins easily

#60 Edited by Volosous (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: AHAHAHAHAH....ha...ha...ha... no. Try killing or capturing a dragon when it's called in a meteor strike and is breathing fire on you.

@whitepowerniqqa Yeah... about that.... You kind of need these scrolls created by Daedra because of a deal with the first dragonborn to be able to even touch Alduin. Batman's best move would be to run away and wait for Alduin to devour the world.

#61 Posted by Albertphytagoras (1791 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman loses.