Batman vs Absorbing Man

• 58 results
Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman wins…..EVERYONE BEATS THE ABSORBING MAN! Seriously, he's the biggest jobber out there. Daredevil has done it without prep. time. Odds are Batman can do the same.

Kainboa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is definite spite against Absorbing Man. Batman can solo the entire JLA without prep. Batman is #1 top street leveler in the entire universe. Midnighter, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Deathstroke, etc are all below him.

Proof that Batman is above all and the only one who rivals him is the Thought Robot but even TR needs massive amounts of prep to Batman. With prep, Batman will solo the entire comic universe. Educate yourselves on the holy one known as Batman.

In all of those pictures, his opponents seem to forget a bunch of their powers, which would ensure their victory.

This is something called P.I.S or Plot Induced Stupidity.

Martian Manhunter forgot his telepathy and super speed. Aquaman forgot his telepathy. Wonder Woman forgot her super speed. And finally Green Lantern forgot his personal shield, you know the one he uses to travel through outer space.

Batman simply isn't capable of defeating the JLA, without a very large dose of P.I.S, since most if not all of the members possess various advantages that would ensure their victory.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By DarthAznable

@kainboa: The fact that you took that post seriously.

No Caption Provided

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@wenjun_chew: I'll be honest, you are nothing like the Wenjun Chew on MVC, makes me wonder if you are just another poser. The way you talk, the way you debate, the way you attempt to satirize his hilarious fanboyism for Batman? You cannot copy it.

I mean, Jesus man, you even forgot to compute on your algorithm based program how Batman could beat him. Plus Chew was always civil even in the face of hundreds of trolls and haters, you on the other hand are not. Enjoy.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is non-jobbing Absorbing Man then he stomps horribly.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@copete said:

They fight here

No Caption Provided

Batman had 1 hour preparation.

Give Batman 5 months of prep with no prior knowledge, or 3 months of prep with detailed knowledge of Absorbing Man, and I think it would be a good fight.

Alastor0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump