This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Dailyukulele (216 posts) - - Show Bio

1 hour prep, Batman does not have his utility belt, battle takes place in the middle of nowhere antarctica in a snow storm.

VS

#2 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman just brings bear mace and kicks it in the crotch a lot until it dies of global warming

#3 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

What is with Batman vs everyone on the battle thread

#4 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats can bench 1000 lbs, or .5 tons, probably more (he was benching that without a spotter, so its safe to say he can do more) so he is strong and fast enough to win. With 1 hour prep, (what resources does he have), he either makes bear mace or something at home, or makes an icicle spear if prep is in antarctica lol

#5 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman kills the bear, but is then in turn killed by animal preservers.

#6 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman breaks the polar bear's skull. Yes, he is strong enough to do that.

#7 Posted by spiderman20991992 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Polar Bear bear stomps, obviously.

#8 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheBatman586 said:

Batman breaks the polar bear's skull. Yes, he is strong enough to do that.
#9 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Polar Bear Kills & Eats Batman >:)

#10 Posted by WillPayton (9557 posts) - - Show Bio

With 1 hour prep Batman can easily build something, even a wooden spear, to kill the bear. He's strong and fast enough to do it. If he has his normal resources then 1 hour prep is overkill.

#11 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious: Batman kills and eats Polar Bear.

Batman just needs his polar bear repellent lol

Even without that he just stares at it and the bears heart explodes

#12 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

dude, 1 hour prep?? 1 hour prep he can defeat some of earth's finest. the polar bear gets stomped

#13 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3563 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that polar bear winking at me? Somebody tell him I'm not interested.

#14 Posted by Herokiller12344 (999 posts) - - Show Bio

This discussion is stupid.

#15 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Polar bears are like Dr. Doom level with prep. Batman goes down, hard.

#16 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

polar bears have vast matter manipulation and telekinesis, duh... polar bear wins

#17 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done before sadly, the last guy just added another polar bear and Captain America...this thread will get the same reaction from me as the last one did, Batman curbstomps without prep.

#18 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer: wat ur an IDIOT!!!!

u also forgot they are the one above all in animal form

#19 Posted by space_coyote (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kal'smahboi said:

Is that polar bear winking at me? Somebody tell him I'm not interested.

LOL, yeah his expression is awesome

#20 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat: lol dude... i was kidding.... joking around.... i posted a serious comment before, look at the 3d comment, about how Bats can bench a half ton, so he wins.

#21 Posted by AssertingValor (5396 posts) - - Show Bio

@Herokiller12344 said:

#22 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@VercingetorixTheGreat: lol dude... i was kidding.... joking around.... i posted a serious comment before, look at the 3d comment, about how Bats can bench a half ton, so he wins.

He was kidding to. He said that their God in animal form as in you forgot that.

#23 Posted by AssertingValor (5396 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat: wow man

#24 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212: lol, ok i couldnt understand his grammar.

@LordMaverick: troll threads are the best, get in before the lock

#25 Posted by acer51 (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer: From my experience they don't get locked unless someone reports it..which no one likley will because there's not much flame going on just fun.

#26 Posted by AssertingValor (5396 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer: of course

#27 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

Batman just brings bear mace and kicks it in the crotch a lot until it dies of global warming

ROFLMAO.

#28 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@Herokiller12344 said:

I've seen worse...

#29 Edited by Namtomex (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Most other heroes, the polar bear could kill. However, Batman is one of the most skilled martial artists in the history of man kind. He is smart enough to counter-attack a bear. His armor is strong enough to withstand a bear's claws and teeth, leaving the bear to only be able to utilize its physical strengths. Batman is one of the most genius tacticians on earth. This simple minded bear has no chance.

Now if it were 2 polar bears vs. Batman, in a steel cage, with no armor, I would not put my money on Batman, although I would watch the encounter for entertainment purposes.

#30 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

If Bruce is fighting this bear....then it wins.......

He has coke's cancer powers

#31 Posted by Enemybird (3266 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

With 1 hour prep Batman can easily build something, even a wooden spear, to kill the bear. He's strong and fast enough to do it. If he has his normal resources then 1 hour prep is overkill.

wood in Antarctica? lmao

#32 Posted by Kinasin_ (1212 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#33 Posted by Enemybird (3266 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with just the batsuit would lose this fight... the temperatures would onset hypothermia immediately. even if he has prep He would have to end it quickly and with virtually no resources & given conditions i don't see how he could do it. The polar bear would kill batman

#34 Posted by God_Spawn (38108 posts) - - Show Bio

Hermoor, the legend lives on.

#35 Posted by Kinasin_ (1212 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

Batman with just the batsuit would lose this fight... the temperatures would onset hypothermia immediately. even if he has prep He would have to end it quickly and with virtually no resources & given conditions i don't see how he could do it. The polar bear would kill batman

#36 Posted by Nefarious (21281 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman keeps it as a pet.

#37 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_ said:

@Enemybird said:

I think that solves thread....(even if that wasn't a polar bear)....

#38 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
@CODYSF said:

What is with Batman vs everyone on the battle thread

I was actually wondering why all the Batman vs (insert random animal here) threads. I mean people can create whatever battles they want but I just dont see the appeal...
#39 Posted by Kinasin_ (1212 posts) - - Show Bio

Also if Batman can do this to Hush Virus Killer Croc wth is a polar bear gonna do?

#40 Posted by k4tzm4n (49107 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that the least intimidating picture of a Polar Bear ever was used for the OP.

Staff
#41 Posted by Andromeda (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

I love that the least intimidating picture of a Polar Bear ever was used for the OP.

I challenge this statement.

#42 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

@Andromeda_ said:

@k4tzm4n said:

I challenge this statement.

I win this challenge.......

#43 Edited by Enemybird (3266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_ said:

@Enemybird said:

Let see this fight isnt against a polar bear...or. in the harsh cold without resources... which means its irrelevant and doesn't prove anything i said to the contrary.

#44 Posted by WillPayton (9557 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

@WillPayton said:

wood in Antarctica? lmao

Believe it or not, there IS wood in Antarctica.

#45 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird: Batman still broke an amped killer crocs jaw.....and batman wont freeze since his suit is insulated....

#46 Posted by Enemybird (3266 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@Enemybird said:

@WillPayton said:

wood in Antarctica? lmao

#47 Posted by WillPayton (9557 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

@WillPayton said:

@Enemybird said:

@WillPayton said:

wood in Antarctica? lmao

LOL... nice pic.

I'm sticking with my assessment though. Batman makes a simple spear out of wood or metal and kills the bear.

#48 Posted by Enemybird (3266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Enemybird: Batman still broke an amped killer crocs jaw.....and batman wont freeze since his suit is insulated....

The Climate can reach -129F in Antarctica.. I'm sure its worst during a snow storm... its literally impossible for batman to be unaffected by the weather. A polar bear can kill and drag animals that weigh 2 tons... thats far stronger than batman. Not only that they are niche predators.. batman is finished...

#49 Posted by Enemybird (3266 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@Enemybird said:

@WillPayton said:

@Enemybird said:

@WillPayton said:

wood in Antarctica? lmao

LOL... nice pic.

I'm sticking with my assessment though. Batman makes a simple spear out of wood or metal and kills the bear.

In order to make an effective spear out of anything you need tools...batman doesn't have tools. He is better off trying to lure the bear into a trap of some sort... but the problem with that is Hypothermia.

#50 Posted by Saren (25902 posts) - - Show Bio

Polar bears are prep gods, they taught Reed Richards all the things.