#1 Posted by Sinistron (103 posts) - - Show Bio

who would win this weird crossover taking place in the Ewoks home world. Batman gets no prep time. but Ewoks do they are 300 of them. and batman gets his utility belt that contains only 5 smoke bombs, and 30 batrangs and his grappleing hook

#2 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Um... Battles.

And, this is kind of like my thread with "1000 people VS. Captain America."

So, to get onto this topic, it depends if the ewoks have weapons. If they are unarmed, Batman has a much higher chance of winner. If they all have spears, Batman's chances drop, and if they are all armed with Stormtroopers E-11 blaster rifles, Batman would get owned.

#3 Posted by Pumpkin Goblin (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Batman wins, he still loses.

#4 Posted by Sinistron (103 posts) - - Show Bio

just saw bored so i rented Day of the Dead, the  Eye 2008 Version, and two Ewoks movies but its kinda funny batman almost always wins but he loses to 300 ewoks and the only equipment the ewoks can us are melee and set boobe traps   

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223733 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont think Batman could beat 300 Ewoks. Especially if they have weapons
#6 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Putting one guy with limited equipment against 300 hunters on their own planet is a little unfair....

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223733 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"

Putting one guy with limited equipment against 300 hunters on their own planet is a little unfair....

"
Ha Ha Ha  !  True
#8 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio
mantoid said:
"...this is kind of like my thread with "1000 people VS. Captain America..."
Yep, so if they bum rush Bats he loses, but if takes a less direct approach he could easily win by attrition. And I'd definitely agree with Pump' Gob': if there is even one fatality, no one would really win in this fight.
#9 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"

"

those ewoks would eat him freaking alive
#10 Posted by King Saturn (223733 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Sparda said:
"

"

those ewoks would eat him freaking alive"
Yes Indeed
#11 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Resonate said:
"Sparda said:
"

"

Yes Indeed
"
I think the ewoks would cook them first, but If ewoks can capture Luke Skywalker, they can beat down Batman. Only melee equipment is a real way to hamstring them though, cause their adorable little bows and arrows would turn Batman into a human pincushion, those things had incredible  armor piercing capability as was displayed at the battle of Endor.
#12 Posted by King Saturn (223733 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"King Saturn said:
"Resonate said:
"Sparda said:
"

"

Yes Indeed
"
I think the ewoks would cook them first, but If ewoks can capture Luke Skywalker, they can beat down Batman. Only melee equipment is a real way to hamstring them though, cause their adorable little bows and arrows would turn Batman into a human pincushion, those things had incredible  armor piercing capability as was displayed at the battle of Endor.
"
Very Good Points, Slinger
#13 Posted by hobblethunk (3 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ewoks would probably beat the heck out of fake muscle suited Michael Keaton Batman. However, Batman the Animated Series Batman would make quick work of the little critters. All that you need to do to the ewoks is knock them over and like the younger bother in the Christmas Story they wont be able to get back up. 

Now onto the real question Wolverine vs Malibu Barbie....now before you think me sick Malibu Barbie does get her Vett. 
#14 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Resonate said:
"  those ewoks would eat him freaking alive "
They will do more than eat him

#15 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
" @Resonate said:
"  those ewoks would eat him freaking alive "
They will do more than eat him

"

AUGH!!! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!
#16 Posted by HaloKing343 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio