darthwolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darthwolverine

Batman vs The US Army

Batman has 6 months prep and the army gets 6 days who wins morals off.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman gets nuked multiple times

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Bruce

Cstone18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bruce builds an EMP Bomb, He'd very heavily upgrade explosive Batarangs to at least 10x regular grenades, and creates a means to literally fly. Batman wins in spite

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

US Army

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. He already has suits made for war I'm sure he could improve on. He also has that stealth suit so he could secretly sabotage them and not be found

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@kyrees said:

batman gets nuked multiple times

How about Chew Force Batman?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mysticmedivh

I could have sworn someone made a thread just like this a week ago...

Cstone18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for batmanalways_wins
batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if Batman's bloodlusted. If he's bloodlusted he wins. If he's not then the US Army kills him.

What am I saying? Batman always wins.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NICK31898

THink about it, THe US military is full of minds that are near Batmans level. It's basically A bunch of geniuses vs. 1.

US Military All day MURICA

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mysticmedivh

THink about it, THe US military is full of minds that are near Batmans level. It's basically A bunch of geniuses vs. 1.

US Military All day MURICA

No Caption Provided

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Batman wins

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By joshmightbe

The army sends several thousand men with machine guns all shooting at him, a few lucky bullets shred the unprotected portion of his face causing him to loose massive amounts of blood. If he doesn't bleed to death this allows them to easily take him down and put a bullet in his brain.

darthwolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: I have to admit I mainly made this post to see how far batman fanboys would go to give bats a win, I mean get real here it's the freaking US Army.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

MURICA all day every day.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@darthwolverine said:

@bat_girl_cc: I have to admit I mainly made this post to see how far batman fanboys would go to give bats a win, I mean get real here it's the freaking US Army.

Batman has already great tech and gadgets at his disposal, plus he's one of the richest guys in the DC Universe...and you gave him 6 months of prep...he could just buy and build whatever he wantted/needed in that time.

Heck, he could just pay to some soldiers, to attack the others.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Batman. He already has suits made for war I'm sure he could improve on. He also has that stealth suit so he could secretly sabotage them and not be found

This, not to mention that he's a billionare, and he has 6 months of prep here.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

You think the U.S. army wouldn't think of that? I I think it's harder to infiltrate the US army than you think. This is the US military, the most advanced, and most powerful in the world. THere is no way, ONE MAN, no mater how smart, skillful, ect. he is. He can't take out an entire army of trained, soldiers, with advanced tech.

The US army has over 500,000 active soldiers, and around 200,000 reserve. Plus the scientists, and experts at their demand.

This is a VERY large mismatch.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman couldn't even beat the Somali military.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batman.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has got some things in his batcave that the US army would dream of having.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman already has much much better tech

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mtuske said:

Batman couldn't even beat the Somali military.

No Caption Provided

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He hacks into NORAD and launches nukes to Europe. EU and Russia retaliate and destroy the world as we know it, while Batman drinks coffee in the Batcave.

/thread

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't this just done?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Batman, dare I say easily. Shuts down their power. Shuts down their communications. Shuts down their weapons.

darthwolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By darthwolverine
@bat_girl_cc said:

@darthwolverine said:

Batman has already great tech and gadgets at his disposal, plus he's one of the richest guys in the DC Universe...and you gave him 6 months of prep...he could just buy and build whatever he wantted/needed in that time.

Lol Bruce is a billionare while the Army has TRILLIONS of dollars put into it.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He hacks into NORAD and launches nukes to Europe. EU and Russia retaliate and destroy the world as we know it, while Batman drinks coffee in the Batcave.

/thread

If EU and Russia were to retaliate to the United States launching nukes, they would probably respond with their own nukes aimed at all of Americas big cities, which would most likely hit Gotham.

while Batman drinks coffee in the Batcave.

Nope.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Truthfully with all jokes aside Batman should actually win this.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@bat_girl_cc said:

@jayc1324 said:

You think the U.S. army wouldn't think of that? I I think it's harder to infiltrate the US army than you think. This is the US military, the most advanced, and most powerful in the world. THere is no way, ONE MAN, no mater how smart, skillful, ect. he is. He can't take out an entire army of trained, soldiers, with advanced tech.

The US army has over 500,000 active soldiers, and around 200,000 reserve. Plus the scientists, and experts at their demand.

Actually, forget about the money and the prep time...New 52 Batman with his standard gear + a lantern ring is enough.

No Caption Provided

Batman already has a yellow lantern ring, so he wouldn't need money or prep for anything...i mean, lantern ring's, give power to his user, as long as his user has great willpower, and Batman is full of willpower!...and he's also very creative, wich is also very important in a lantern fight...The US Army, would give up in one day.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman dies within minutes.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc said:

@darthwolverine said:

Lol Bruce is a billionare while the Army has TRILLIONS of dollars put into it.

Yeah? and where does that money come from?...Batman is one of the biggest "donators".

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By mtuske
Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Nope

1. Bats doesnt have the ring anymore

2. Even if he did, it almost killed him last time he used it.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

USA loses, but if Batman fights with Serbian army he loses hehe.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashro44

@nick31898 said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@jayc1324 said:

Actually, forget about the money and the prep time...New 52 Batman with his standard gear + a lantern ring is enough.

Batman already has a yellow lantern ring, so he wouldn't need money or prep for anything...i mean, lantern ring's, give power to his user, as long as his user has great willpower, and Batman is full of willpower!...and he's also very creative, wich is also very important in a lantern fight...The US Army, would give up in one day.

The sinestro corps ring batman had was destroyed.

No Caption Provided

I agree batman probably wins though.

xxdrxwangxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is a joke he not willing to do what needs to get done unlike an army that won't think twice about putting a bullet in his brain

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins quite easily...this has been done before. I will get a link. It was pretty well established that Batman won.

xxdrxwangxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By xxdrxwangxx

All it takes one luck soldier a gun and a bullet with his name on it or they would just nuke him a one day battle possible batman would

Win but an a army actually went to a full blown war with batman in the end he would lose

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@jayc1324 said:

No Caption Provided

On the account that he doesn't think at the speed of light, his reactions, won't be at the speed of light. No matter how strong of a force field he can put up, it can't withstand MULTIPLE nukes.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By NICK31898

@jashro44 said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@nick31898 said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@jayc1324 said:

The sinestro corps ring batman had was destroyed.

No Caption Provided

I agree batman probably wins though.

Force fields from a lantern ring, aren't INDESTRUCTIBLE. I think you guys underestimate the weapons the US army has access to. Just imagine hundreds of thousands of soldiers armed with powerful weapons, or 30-40-50 nukes. Batman will fall. No matter what. THe US army won't even have to leave their bases. just hit the BIg red button.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: I never really made an argument and it had nothing to do with lantern rings. I even said batman doesn't have access to that ring anymore.

With that said depending on the type of lantern batman would be top tier lanterns can withstand nukes easily. John Stewart and sinestro both have tanked planet busting attacks effortlessly. Kyle Rayner contained the big bang and a super nova.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nick31898: I never really made an argument and it had nothing to do with lantern rings. I even said batman doesn't have access to that ring anymore.

With that said depending on the type of lantern batman would be top tier lanterns can withstand nukes easily. John Stewart and sinestro both have tanked planet busting attacks effortlessly. Kyle Rayner contained the big bang and a super nova.

OH okay sorry for the ,misunderstanding

xxdrxwangxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman doesn't kill people he has morality this would come into affect ring ,or no ring in the end when u r up against nukes, guns, and people willing to do what it takes to get the job done especially if u want to use dc universe the government would have weapons we couldn't imagine

superproponent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Batman just use knock out gas when the US army were taking a break? They can't be wearing gas masks all the time.