• 71 results
gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gumflabica

Joker, Bane, Ra's al Ghul, Two-Face, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc, and Clayface vs Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Venom, Vulture, Mysterio, Sandman, Kraven, Rhino, Scorpion, and Electro.

No morals. Takes place in populated metropolis, mid-day. Each team starts 1 block away from each other.

Round 1: 2 weeks of prep for each. Henchmen are allowed.

Round 2: No prep.

Round 3: 2 weeks prep and henchmen, but Batman and Spiderman show up to stop the battle.

Who wins?

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By gumflabica

Bump?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Several spider villains solo. I'd go as far as to say only vulture can't.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure about round 1, Spider-man villains should win round 2

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman villains win Round 1, due to Norman and Ock being two of the smartest men in the Marvel U. Their prep could counter anything the Bat villains try. Round 2 is closer, since Poison Ivy is the MVP for the Bat villains with her plants, but they wouldn't have any way to stop Venom, Electro, Scorpion, or Sandman. Round 3 is basically the same as Round 1, but I don't really know how Spiderman and Bats would be able to stop the villains from duking it out.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Ra's, Joker, Bane, Penguin, and Two-Face are excellent preppers, and with henchmen, all of those bat villains could make up a small army for round 1.

Round 2, is no doubt going to the spidey villains, because bat villains use prep as their strong point.

But round 1 could really go ether way, IMO

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman villains win Round 1, due to Norman and Ock being two of the smartest men in the Marvel U. Their prep could counter anything the Bat villains try. Round 2 is closer, since Poison Ivy is the MVP for the Bat villains with her plants, but they wouldn't have any way to stop Venom, Electro, Scorpion, or Sandman. Round 3 is basically the same as Round 1, but I don't really know how Spiderman and Bats would be able to stop the villains from duking it out.

Not really.

@dagmar_merrill said:

@highaccuser: How does Doc ock solo? Rhino? Scorpion?

How do any of the batman villains hurt them?

By using fear gas? Outsmarting them? Out prepping them?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gumflabica: They are excellent preppers, but none of they don't have the resources and technical intelligence that Norman and Ock have. I don't really see the henchmen turning the tide, since all of Spidey's villains are superpowered. I wouldn't say Round Two is a complete stomp because Poison Ivy is extremely powerful, but I'd give the Spidey villains 8-9/10 for the overwhelming majority.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sy8000

Not really.

@highaccuser said:

@dagmar_merrill said:

They consistently fail to deal with batman, who is nowhere near the physical level of these people.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagmar_merrill: Norman is one of the best prepers by fears he's done a lot, round 2 is a mismatch, and thugs and little goons will die from a pumpkin bomb which he has a lot of, plus he has insane HF and is close to spidey in strength and speed with lots of gadgets

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagmar_merrill: Sorry I exaggerated there. Ock is actually just outside of the top 10 though, and Norman is no slouch either. Plus, with the resources they have, there isn't really anything the Bat villains can do to beat them, especially since they would need a lot to beat a bunch of superhumans.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

1. Spidey villains due to Goblin, Ock, Mysterio, and Kraven.
  2. Several Spidey villains can solo, such as Venom.
  3. I don't think they can stop it but together Spidey and Bats could potentially put down any surviving villains.
Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, Venom solos. There is just no one on Team Batman that can even come close to him.

Alright Alright, i'll actually make a proper reply.

Round 1: Two weeks of Prep, with henchmen. Right off the bat (get it? lol...ill leave now) Team Batman has a problem. There's no leadership. Joker, Bane, Ras and Penguin are all gonna be fighting each other over who gets to lead the army. Bane is obviously the best candidate, but will they all succumb to his leadership? Doubtful. They would need at least a week to organize that situation, so they lose 1 to come up with a plan and organize their forces.

Team Spider is in a much better position. Everyone except Osborn (i'm assuming it's him) and Venom have all fought together in the Sinister Six, which Ock generally did a good job of organizing. I believe Ock and Osborn would be able to work together. They would use every bit of Oscorp's resources, what ever troops they can scrounge up, and Venom in the army.

Just by sheer resources and better team work, Team Spider wins round 1.

Round 2: Venom Solos. Team bats is screwed. Venom physically outclasses everyone on that team, number 1. 2) Fear Gas, Joker Gas and Ivy's pharamones do nothing to him. 3) The only real threat to him is Mr. Freeze, and he would likely take him out first.

So yea, Team Spider wins again.

Round 3: I'm tempted to go with my answer from Round 1, but are Bats and Spidey aware of what's happening? Or do they just respond to the crisis?

Either way, logic says they just hang back, let the two teams tear eachother apart, and go in to clean the mess after. Team Spider still wins.

Overall, Team Spider.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagmar_merrill said:

Not really.

@highaccuser said:

@dagmar_merrill said:

They consistently fail to deal with batman, who is nowhere near the physical level of these people.

Batman is a far differnt type of threat.

@dagmar_merrill: Sorry I exaggerated there. Ock is actually just outside of the top 10 though, and Norman is no slouch either. Plus, with the resources they have, there isn't really anything the Bat villains can do to beat them, especially since they would need a lot to beat a bunch of superhumans.

Really? I would of guessed like top 25 maybe.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagmar_merrill: True, but I still don't see what the preppers can do to them. I don't know of they're vunrable to gases or not, but venom isn't, so that's not going to take care of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I know the Batman villians lose. I'm just saying Ock, Rhino and Scorpion can't solo either.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Electro might solo.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagmar_merrill: The Intellegencia wanted him to join, but he refused due to being more intelligent and even being called upon by Reed Richards to help with complications caused by cosmic radiation in Sue's second pregnancy

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By marvel_boy2241

Oh. my. God. You put several of the strongest people on the Spider-man villains team. Then, on top of that, you put several regular human beings on the Batman villain team. What will Two Face do at all? Joker? Catwoman? PENGUIN? Really? *adjusts spectacles* Did I just read that you gave Doc Ock prep (along with multiple people much much stronger than the other team at his command) prep?!

Dude? Seriously?!

No Caption Provided

I'm only joking btw. it's all in good fun. Just chiiiil.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#23  Edited By silent_bomber

Batman team needs Clayfaces to stand up to Spider-Man rogues, specifically Hagen and Fuller, though Ultimate Karlo would be a huge help too, they probably also need air support (though Man-Bat and Firefly aren't really up to the challenge anyway).

Pre-Flashpoint Harley would also be much more useful than a lot of these guys.

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Sorry. The flag button is right next to reply in this phone. I accidentally flagged you.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How so? I have 1 question, if it can be answered than ill agree.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

Venom is a 25 tonner that can beat spider man depending on the version.

Mysterio can convince people they were crippled a year ago. He redefines smoke and mirrors.

Doc Ock can react to everything they have and hit hard enough to harm spider-man, who absorbes blows from rhino.

Rhino isn't going to be affected by anything thrown at him.

Electo controls mechanical devices and has city-scale powers from what I've seen. Apparenly he's tagged quicksilver.

Kraven fought toe-to-toe with kaine and was doing wonderfully.

Scorpion is at least 15 tons not counting striking power.

IDK much about GG to be honest.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: venom depending on version can be 50 tonnes even spidey himself when pushed has had like 50 ton feats

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Doom_Phd

Hope you realize Clayface is a bonafide class 100 and has took on and reacted to Wondy.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Not sure about round 1, but Spider villains should take a solid majority for round 2.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was this edited? I don't remember seeing Clayface. Or maybe I just missed him...

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd: clay face is very very inconsistent he's been beaten by robin and batgirl before

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat villains lose in round 1&3 without putting up a fight. Kraven and Venom could beat all of them with prep and they lose in round 2 in a closer battle but still take a L

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2:

Can you remember the circumstances? Because as far as I know they have tech specially tailored for him and that's just to temporary to contain.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By silent_bomber
@stormdriven said:

Was this edited? I don't remember seeing Clayface. Or maybe I just missed him...

He was added, replaced Catwoman

@doom_phd said:

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2:

Can you remember the circumstances? Because as far as I know they have tech specially tailored for him and that's just to temporary to contain.

Batgirl beat him with a freeze-rang pre-flashpoint.

I don't remember Robin beating Karlo, but he's beaten a weird post-crisis version of Hagen, simply by leading him into snow.

Clayface (Karlo) is sometimes immune to freezing, other times its super-effective, depends on writer, even in New-52

Ultimate Clayface (Karlo) has no glaring weaknesses, is smart, has poison touch, and can fire electric and flame blasts.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber:

Well I remember the new 52 can absorb DNA and evolve quickly.

I also remember him tanking everything Bats threw at him.

There's also a special energy cage that Bats had to construct just to beat him.

He did fight MM recently right? I didn't read it .

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By silent_bomber
@doom_phd said:

@silent_bomber:

I also remember him tanking everything Bats threw at him.

There's also a special energy cage that Bats had to construct just to beat him.

Yup, he tanked everything in Batman #20

Then in Forever Evil: Arkham War #3 he got frozen by Emperor Penguin fairly easily

Its actually pretty annoying how they can't stick to any set of rules LOL

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber:

Well we should all know when a super Villain gets the Emperor title they are above everything else. As seen with joker.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp said:

@highaccuser said:

Venom is a 25 tonner that can beat spider man depending on the version.

Mysterio can convince people they were crippled a year ago. He redefines smoke and mirrors.

Doc Ock can react to everything they have and hit hard enough to harm spider-man, who absorbes blows from rhino.

Rhino isn't going to be affected by anything thrown at him.

Electo controls mechanical devices and has city-scale powers from what I've seen. Apparenly he's tagged quicksilver.

Kraven fought toe-to-toe with kaine and was doing wonderfully.

Scorpion is at least 15 tons not counting striking power.

IDK much about GG to be honest.

Wait i didnt ask i apologize, How do they act with Poison ivy?

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241: For those claiming mismatch.

"Joker, Bane, Ra's al Ghul, Two-Face, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc, and Clayface vs Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Venom, Vulture, Mysterio, Sandman, Kraven, Rhino, Scorpion, and Electro.

No morals. Takes place in populated metropolis, mid-day. Each team starts 1 block away from each other."

First off is the issue of numbers. Scarecrow was able to take over a city of several million people with a plan that required him to come up with a new hallucinogen and diffuse it through the city. All the Bat family and almost every metahuman was turned. Anyone who was immune was attacked viciously by those who were under. That is just from Gothtopia. Which ended last month. Two weeks prep and most of the city is turned.

Poison Ivy with the material from Man-Bat, Bane's venom and her own chemicals was able to turn one of penguin's henchmen into a superhuman tank that could take a high power bullet to the brain after being softened up with highly corrosive acid. Her prep with a few days has turned sections of cities into jungles with vines that topple skyscrapers. She also gave Harley Quinn superhuman stats. Strength speed agility and HF. She has also modified her plants to become semi sentient. Also making creatures like Ferak and Harvest from humans. She has also controlled superman and other superhumans that assumed her powers were low street level. She has been considered capable of taking on Spiderman if her more powerful Sliver of the Green powerset were used from Gotham Sirens.

Bane with prep will actually be able to move the entire island of Santa Prisa into range of New York and she'll it. This was part of his plan from Talon. And he has a small army of them, look them up.

Freeze can make an army of super soldiers with the Talon formula, or just build weapons that gave class 100 Starfire some problems. He is willing to work with others.

Joker with prep and focused would jokerize most of New York as a distraction.

Raa's has an army of Shadow bending assassins, metahumans, immortals, and armies of man-bats. He also has technology to brainwash entire swaths of population derived from Mad Hatter. Read Batman Inc. to see how vast his resources are.

Two face and Penguin can bring muscle of varied quality. Penguin has enough aircraft to make some problems. With two weeks, they could easily be outfitted with serious s--- at the Santa Prisa facilities. Penguin also has connections to every other supervillain and mad scientist in Gotham. There will be a lot of gear being utilized.

Clayface can change his DNA to gain the genetic powers and mutations of anyone he touches. That makes him the ultimate wildcard. This is from Rogues rebellion and first mentioned in Batman 17-20.

Scarecrow and Ivy with their baseline skills can turn most of the city against the Spider Rogues. And their tendency to be arrogant with Spiderman would make them more likely to underestimate the heavy hitters on team DC than vice versa. Round One is a true tossup, unless Raa's wants to unleash the Leviathan doomsday energy weapon from Batman Inc. Round Two goes to Marvel due to stats.

Round three would go to Spiderman and Batman. Both are good peppers, and Batman with two weeks prep would be able to handle his own rogues, as would Spiderman if he were paying attention to the before the fight.

Try to get on me broheim. I am not having it.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is the slim chance that Karlo can solo in Round two if he does not have the BS ice weakness that he did not have in Batman the Dark Knight 22-25 and Batman 17-20. His DNA power swipe is pretty beastly. Especially as no one on team Marvel can legitimately stop him. I await the agrument on how they stop him in a random.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flamethrower,Incindarypumpkin bombs, high heat from electro? Scorpions acid maybe? Mysterio could make him think hes a kid or summin and incap him

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gumflabica: their henchmen can't make up they wouldn't be able to take out a non jobbing electro, sandman,or venom. In fact these three could probably solo

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord: I enjoyed that post, and it's pretty much the only one hat does the bat-villains justice

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With prep they could fly sandman out to the sahara desert amd bring him back in two weeks and he'd probably be bigger than the city and litterly STOMP but this is good thread and the arguement for the bat villains was quite good

Avatar image for deactivated-62433ff119047
deactivated-62433ff119047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

I wouldn't go that far, but I agree.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Karlo going serious was the size of a building during No Man's Land. He kept Poison Ivy out of the light to control her. When she got to the surface she amped up her plant powers and are him. He survived it just fine. Batman has tried heat based attacks and cold based attacks.

He immune to human focused toxins. Poison Ivy was able to affect him by infecting him with plant seeds that controlled him by bonding with him. She then used her plant connection to do the rest.

Sandman could possibly do it, but Karlo could become him due to his sh!t-kicker secondary power in New 52 of taking another metahuman's power by touching them and becoming a clay clone. That is a really broken $h!t-kicker that will be quietly snuffed out. Or used to make Batman more bada$$ if done properly. Especially since Clayface as he is is beyond street level, like Ivy tbh.

nintendork666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bat villains wouldn't stand a chance, sorry.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sandman isn't going to do anything to Clayface (mud)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sy8000

@killerwasp: Mysterio can handle her, she can't harm sandman or tank what electro can dish out.