• 63 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by BruceAWayne (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has his Insider Suit and Ghost Rider is the Ghost Rider from Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance. Batman has as much prep time as needed. Who would win and why?

#2 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

should be in the battles but I'm going to say batman

#3 Posted by BruceAWayne (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: I agree with u but y

#4 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

The insider suit basically has all the powers of the justice league combined the only weakness is energy which recharges anyway

#5 Posted by BruceAWayne (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: Would the Insider Suit protect Bruce from all of Ghost Rider's powers including Hellfire, his whip, and the Penance Stare? Also, I know the suit can absorb powers. Is it able to absorb Ghost Rider's powers?

#6 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know but if Batman has as much prep as he needs than he will probably be able to adapt the suit somehow

#7 Posted by BruceAWayne (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: Thanks

#8 Posted by SubsonicNerd (23 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Batman because batman isn't really evil so Ghost Rider powers aren't really gonna work to well. Plus if you give enough prep time to Batman he is also unstoppable.

#9 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7585 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider

#10 Posted by FuZySLiPeRz (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider takes this... Pennant stare took out Galactus, and last I check, Batman is a regular person even with an OP fanboy suit... so I say Ghost Rider.

Also the Demon powering Ghost Rider never truly took all the way over or reached max power, which is why when Ghost Rider fought War Hulk it was Johny Blaze, not the actual demon.

#11 Posted by Hairy_Octopus (42 posts) - - Show Bio

@SubsonicNerd: against almost all other people i would say yes, with prep time Batman can adapt a suit and strategy that can take anyone out, but the thing is with Ghost Rider, physical damage doesn't phase him, let alone kill him, I believe that with the right tactics Batman could force a stalemate, but no holy weapons = no chance.

#12 Posted by AKA_TERMINATOR (332 posts) - - Show Bio

With The Insider Suit Batman should win. they say the insider suit can't be harmed.

#13 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

As much prep-time as he wants?

SPITE

#14 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

ghostrider wins the suit is all powerful but the man in the suit is not one stare and its over batman has alot of guilt

#15 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce may not be bad man but in his heart he still carries alot of guilt around. His parents death, what happened to Jason and Barbara still way heavily on him and tahts not even including the deaths he feels responsible for when ever one of his rogues escapes. Whilst the suit makes Batman alot stronger physical damage isn't gonna make much headway on the rider he needs something new since the current suit isn't gonna help him it would probably run flat of power before he could so any real damage Short of getting some divine weaponry or creating a plot device he isn't gonna win in a fist fight with the rider. The stare should theoretically work beuae of the guilt Bruce carries and the the erst of abilities would probably damage the suit.

#16 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

The Insider suit is irrelevant. 
 
He said Batman gets as much prep-time as he needs. He will study Ghostrider inside and out, he will learn about the Penance stare, and the power of his Hellfire. 
 
His research will be so extensive as to go into archives and read the legends of the Ghostrider and the Spirit of Vengence, learning how they are fought and how to defeat them. With this knowledge he would be able to get a hold off some Holy Weapons, perhaps imbuing his suit(since the OP clearly intends Batman to use it) with such blessings and doing the same with his weapons. 
 
He will find whatever relics and technological devices he will require to deflect the power of Hellfire, and he will DEFINITELY not look into Ghost riders eyes.  
 
With prep...Batman 
 
Without prep...Ghost Rider
#17 Edited by Strider92 (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

The Insider suit is irrelevant. He said Batman gets as much prep-time as he needs. He will study Ghostrider inside and out, he will learn about the Penance stare, and the power of his Hellfire. His research will be so extensive as to go into archives and read the legends of the Ghostrider and the Spirit of Vengence, learning how they are fought and how to defeat them. With this knowledge he would be able to get a hold off some Holy Weapons, perhaps imbuing his suit(since the OP clearly intends Batman to use it) with such blessings and doing the same with his weapons. He will find whatever relics and technological devices he will require to deflect the power of Hellfire, and he will DEFINITELY not look into Ghost riders eyes. With prep...Batman Without prep...Ghost Rider

No amount of prep will help Batman if Blaze flips out and the Rider takes over:

Ghost Rider wins this.

#18 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

batman looks at ghost rider and he is as good as dead, and even if batman knows that if he looks he gets killed how is he going to fight ghost rider without looking, so in any case ghost rider wins this

#19 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost rider 

#20 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strider92 said:

@Sufferthorn said:

The Insider suit is irrelevant. He said Batman gets as much prep-time as he needs. He will study Ghostrider inside and out, he will learn about the Penance stare, and the power of his Hellfire. His research will be so extensive as to go into archives and read the legends of the Ghostrider and the Spirit of Vengence, learning how they are fought and how to defeat them. With this knowledge he would be able to get a hold off some Holy Weapons, perhaps imbuing his suit(since the OP clearly intends Batman to use it) with such blessings and doing the same with his weapons. He will find whatever relics and technological devices he will require to deflect the power of Hellfire, and he will DEFINITELY not look into Ghost riders eyes. With prep...Batman Without prep...Ghost Rider

No amount of prep will help Batman if Blaze flips out and the Rider takes over:

Ghost Rider wins this.

People have taken down the Rider with prep all the time. It's not particularly difficult as long as Batman has a good mystic on call. Which he does. Also, the OP states this is the film version of Ghost Rider, not the comic book one.
Moderator
#21 Posted by Saren (25313 posts) - - Show Bio

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

they say the insider suit can't be harmed.

Probably should have sent Geo-Force that memo.

Moderator
#22 Posted by Strider92 (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

People have taken down the Rider with prep all the time. It's not particularly difficult as long as Batman has a good mystic on call. Which he does. Also, the OP states this is the film version of Ghost Rider, not the comic book one.

Ah! Need to read more closely. Bat's should take this!

#23 Posted by Lvenger (18394 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. It would be more interesting to see the comic book Ghost Rider take on Bruce with the Insider Suit.

#24 Edited by SHAZAM117 (2643 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess If I'm understanding the op correctly, this is Batman(comics) vs Ghostrider(movie)...since that's the case I still think the Rider wins. We have no idea even if Bruce were to get a mystic during prep if that would have any effect on Ghosty....Now I haven't seen Spirit of Vengence yet (and more than likely won't) but to those who have, has GR been physically damaged or destroyed at any point in the movie?...At any point were there characters displaying mystical abilities that could hurt or stop GR?

#25 Posted by TDK_1997 (14467 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce STOMPS.HAHAHAHA!

#26 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite if you ask me. You gave Batman prep... along with the Insider Suit AND this is Ghost Rider from the 2nd movie. You could of just said comics Ghost Rider and it would be more even.

#27 Edited by Strider92 (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHAZAM117 said:

has GR been physically damaged or destroyed at any point in the movie?...At any point were there characters displaying mystical abilities that could hurt or stop GR?

If I remember rightly he got KOed by a grenade launcher at one point but then later on he tanked 2 Javelin rockets so its kind of inconsistent (although after the second rocket he looked a little weakened). Still his durability ain't great.

#28 Posted by leonkarlen123 (3934 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a big fan of Batman movies but i would say that ghost rider wins this. He has a long ranged fire chain. Sharp as hell if it comes in full speed). Hellfire powers who makes he can take much damage from a lets say batrang. and if batman would else hit GhostRider he would burn. Batman's suit is not capable to defend against heat. Like in batman begins when Scarecrow put him on fire. It only protects bullets and electricity. Btw ghost rider is strong, fast, has a burning bike who destroys everything in he's way!. Sure Batman has a fast remote to Batmobile but GR would rip him apart before.

#29 Posted by THORSON (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

GHOST RIDER.

WHAT THE HELL CAN TROLLMAN DO? LOOK LIKE A DOUCHE...MOST LIKELY.

#30 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider stomps, prep or no prep Batman is going to die.

#31 Posted by RetconCrisis (3373 posts) - - Show Bio

Even movie Ghost Rider can probably get Bruce with the Penance Stare, even Insider, Batman needs to look at Ghost Rider to fight him.

#32 Posted by dondave (34567 posts) - - Show Bio

GR

#33 Posted by Cgoodness (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly didn't see the 2nd GR movie :/ herd it was terrible.....but I did see the 1st and he pretty much just went around giving out penace stares and throwing things around without getting harmed so I'm gonna say GR.

#34 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16128 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider.

How in the world is batman supposed to win this? Not fair..

#35 Edited by THORSON (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

ghost rider is practically immortal.

GR will scrub the burnt ashes with batman's face.

#36 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this thread serious?!?!

#37 Posted by OreoAssassin (4267 posts) - - Show Bio

This is movie version

#38 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16128 posts) - - Show Bio

With "as much prep time as he wants", I think batman could pull it off. Not anytime soon anytime though.

In a random encounter though, or with small amount of prep, GR stomps batman to hell.

#39 Posted by patrat18 (8916 posts) - - Show Bio

Cbane was here and he didn't lock this?

#40 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

With "as much prep time as he wants", I think batman could pull it off. Not anytime soon anytime though.

In a random encounter though, or with small amount of prep, GR stomps batman to hell.

Even with prep...the OP didn't say Batman knew anything about the ghost rider. So what will he possibly prep for??

#41 Posted by Captain_Clown (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman should use his prep...

...to write his will

#42 Posted by Shot (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie Ghost Rider is immune to physical damage.

What is Batman going to do? His going to get his soul burned.

#43 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11523 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

Cbane was here and he didn't lock this?

Not a mod at the time he posted on this thread.

#44 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16128 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane:

@patrat18 said:

Cbane was here and he didn't lock this?

He became a mod recently.. I remember the times when he was just a common guy wandering on the streets :p

#45 Posted by patrat18 (8916 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

Cbane was here and he didn't lock this?

Not a mod at the time he posted on this thread.

@citizenbane:

@patrat18 said:

Cbane was here and he didn't lock this?

He became a mod recently.. I remember the times when he was just a common guy wandering on the streets :p

Oh ok.

#46 Posted by NICK31898 (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorson said:

ghost rider is practically immortal.

GR will scrub the burnt ashes with batman's face.

Tell me about it:

#47 Edited by Iragexcudder (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

Please, all of you who say Batman can beat Ghost Rider, what can he POSSIBLY do to him?

#48 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat stare>>>>Penance Stare...

#49 Edited by BlackWind (5555 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm calling spite. Batman gets the Insider Suit, while Ghost Rider is at the watered down movie version?

#50 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (4696 posts) - - Show Bio

GR