Batman & Tim Drake vs. Connor Hawke, David Cain & Jason Todd

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

A win here comes via knockout or incapacitation. This fight is in character and neither team gets any from of prep time. They're armed with their signature weapons/standard equipment and are fighting on a Gotham City rooftop (teams are separated by approximately 15 yards).  

Tian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Tian

2 vs 3? 

Gonna have to go with the 3... They got 2 people willing to kill. Batman has a weakness against Jason Todd.
Tim Drake is too much of a crutch for the Batman. 

It might be a little bit different if B&R were bloodlusted, but I doubt it would change much.

Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pulsar

Cooner will mop the floor with Tim with relative ease so it's one on three.
Sarpio__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sarpio__

I can see current Tim doing some damage, but as Robin he is a liability.

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Tian said:
"2 vs 3?  Gonna have to go with the 3... They got 2 people willing to kill. Batman has a weakness against Jason Todd.Tim Drake is too much of a crutch for the Batman.  It might be a little bit different if B&R were bloodlusted, but I doubt it would change much. "

That isn't going to be a factor here
Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeathDefyingDevil
@The Mjolnir Wielder:
Batman and Tim Drake win this
Headcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Headcase
@DeathDefyingDevil said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder: Batman and Tim Drake win this "

How? I know Bats can take any of the three one on one, but Tim can't. So Bats has to cover his own tail as well as Tim's. That's too much for him when dealing with these three.
Tian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Tian
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Tian said:
"2 vs 3?  Gonna have to go with the 3... They got 2 people willing to kill. Batman has a weakness against Jason Todd.Tim Drake is too much of a crutch for the Batman.  It might be a little bit different if B&R were bloodlusted, but I doubt it would change much. "
That isn't going to be a factor here   

Well yea team 2 still wins even if they don't kill. But the fact that they do puts Robin at such a liability it's not even fair.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By iLLituracy

Team 2 has serious range on Team 1, has the handicap over Team 1, and Team 1 has a serious weak link with Tim as opposed to Connor Hawke, who is one of the best martial artists in the DCU, David Cain, one of the best assassins in the DCU and Red Hood, someone who has beaten Tim twice [to my recollection].

With no prep, I think team 2 takes this with ease.

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iLLituracy said:
"Team 2 has serious range on Team 1, has the handicap over Team 1, and Team 1 has a serious weak link with Tim as opposed to Connor Hawke, who is one of the best martial artists in the DCU, David Cain, one of the best assassins in the DCU and Red Hood, someone who has beaten Tim twice [to my recollection].  With no prep, I think team 2 takes this with ease. "

I was tempted to replace Tim with Nightwing, but then team one would win easily.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By vuviper
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @iLLituracy said:
"Team 2 has serious range on Team 1, has the handicap over Team 1, and Team 1 has a serious weak link with Tim as opposed to Connor Hawke, who is one of the best martial artists in the DCU, David Cain, one of the best assassins in the DCU and Red Hood, someone who has beaten Tim twice [to my recollection].  With no prep, I think team 2 takes this with ease. "
I was tempted to replace Tim with Nightwing, but then team one would win easily. "
Not really, well in terms of hand to hand at least i still haven't decided if bats can take them with gadgets
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vuviper said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @iLLituracy said:
I was tempted to replace Tim with Nightwing, but then team one would win easily. "
Not really, well in terms of hand to hand at least i still haven't decided if bats can take them with gadgets "

Interesting........
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#13  Edited By Strafe Prower

Team 2 easy
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14  Edited By Zoom
@Strafe Prower said:
"Team 2 easy "
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Bats could take them all 1v1 but out of concern for Tim he would hesitate. He could take Jason and stall Connor as David fights Tim, I imagine Tim could win. Then Bats defeats Jason and Connor with a little help from Tim.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Team 2.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Team 2

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jeanroygrant

Team 2

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#19  Edited By BatWatch

Good match up. I'm leaning towards team Connor, but I don't agree with those who say Bruce and Tim have no chance. I believe Bruce could handle any two of those guys by himself. That leaves only one for Tim to deal with. If Tim can stall the weakest member, David Cain who he has managed to subdue before, or even stall him for a while, then I believe Bats could take out one of the other two. Fighting two on two, Batman and Robin win. They've practiced together time and time again.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Not easily (It IS Bruce after all) but they pull a win. Connor's one of the best fighters in the universe and Jason's beaten Tim to a pulp twice now.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Nathaniel_Christopher said:

Team 2. Not easily (It IS Bruce after all) but they pull a win. Connor's one of the best fighters in the universe and Jason's beaten Tim to a pulp twice now.

It don't matter he ain't putting up a good fight with these three.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By darktiger

@iLLituracy said:

Team 2 has serious range on Team 1, has the handicap over Team 1, and Team 1 has a serious weak link with Tim as opposed to Connor Hawke, who is one of the best martial artists in the DCU, David Cain, one of the best assassins in the DCU and Red Hood, someone who has beaten Tim twice [to my recollection]. With no prep, I think team 2 takes this with ease.

super ease any one on team two can beat tim,plus david can probably beat bats or hold him off

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By iLLituracy

@darktiger said:

@iLLituracy said:

Team 2 has serious range on Team 1, has the handicap over Team 1, and Team 1 has a serious weak link with Tim as opposed to Connor Hawke, who is one of the best martial artists in the DCU, David Cain, one of the best assassins in the DCU and Red Hood, someone who has beaten Tim twice [to my recollection]. With no prep, I think team 2 takes this with ease.

super ease any one on team two can beat tim,plus david can probably beat bats or hold him off

David could probably put up a fight, I remember in one of his earlier appearances holding off Batman, but nothing ever suggested that he could best Batman. I don't think, at least. In fact, the contrary was suggested when Batman beat David rather badly at the end of that one Brubaker arc, I think it was, when he framed Bruce Wayne.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#24  Edited By Strafe Prower

@iLLituracy: O.o

Am I dreaming or did you just post in a battle? LOL

Also, i agree with what your saying.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Alexander505

Batman can take easy David Cain and Connor at the same time. Bruce has already beaten Cain easily, in less than a minute. Eventually it will be Batman against Connor, and Batman win against Connor. Pre New 52 Tim can not beat Jason, anyway. The current Tim, however, can beat Jason.

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cochise

This is a good fight. Team 1 (Batman and Robin) is outnumbered, but they have an insane level of teamwork going for them, while Team 2 has zero teamwork. Also, while Tim would eventually lose to any one of Team 2's fighters, it will take longer than it would for Batman to beat anyone on Team 2. And Bats is more than capable of taking anyone on Team 2, even while holding off one of the others. He has owned both Cain and Todd in the past, knows their style well, and is basically in their heads. So I think pretty quickly it will go from 2 on 3 to 2 on 2.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By iLLituracy

@Strafe Prower said:

@iLLituracy: O.o

Am I dreaming or did you just post in a battle? LOL

Also, i agree with what your saying.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By darktiger

@iLLituracy said:

@darktiger said:

@iLLituracy said:

David could probably put up a fight, I remember in one of his earlier appearances holding off Batman, but nothing ever suggested that he could best Batman. I don't think, at least. In fact, the contrary was suggested when Batman beat David rather badly at the end of that one Brubaker arc, I think it was, when he framed Bruce Wayne.

you go for tim and batman

Haaydrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Haaydrian

Team 2 have this, mostly because Tim is completely out of his league in this fight making this effectively a three vs one battle.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Park

@Alexander505: Why do you say new52 Tim can beat Jason?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#31  Edited By Pokeysteve

Cain and Connor can probably take Batman and Todd can hold off or beat Drake. Don't know a lot about Todd though.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By iLLituracy

@darktiger said:

@iLLituracy said:

@darktiger said:

@iLLituracy said:

Uhm, no.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By darktiger

@iLLituracy said:

@darktiger said:

@iLLituracy said:

@darktiger said:

@iLLituracy said:

Uhm, no.

ok good

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By blackadamFTW

Team 2 should stomp.

Avatar image for earthquake_2123