Batman(The Batman) vs Slade(Teen Titans)

• 67 results
ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Batman(The Batman) vs Slade(Teen Titans) (77 votes)

Batman 61%
Slade 39%

vs

Rules:

- No prep

- Standard gear for both

- Arena: Coliseum of Rome (at night)

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slade

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zaied

I'll go with The Batman. He had some pretty sick feats like tanking a blast from Sinestro and tossing him across the street, literally throwing Killer Croc around, and he tanked a punch from Martian Manhunter that sent him flying into the next room.

Nice to see him getting used btw. He's pretty close to comic versions.

antiman1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

I'll go with The Batman. He had some pretty sick feats like tanking a blast from Sinestro and tossing him across the street, literally throwing Killer Croc around, and he tanked a punch from Martian Manhunter that sent him flying into the next room.

Nice to see him getting used btw. He's pretty close to comic versions.

Scan?

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

antiman1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of him tanking a blast from Sinestro, throwing Killer Croc, and tanking a hit from MM

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zaied

@antiman1121: I'm on mobile but the feats can be seen on YouTube. Just search The Batman unmasked by Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern Batman vs Sinestro, and Batman vs all villains.

antiman1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Batman is the best martial artist out of all his cartoon counterparts.

I honestly don't remember seeing Slade fight much but he did stomp Robin who was a great fighter.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: That's Robin lol. Someone bumped this and deleted their post.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Batman. He utilized tech with 99% perfection.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Batman destroys Slade

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is destroying anything, I doubt Batman can take on the Titans with the ease Slade showed, close fight but Slade wins.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is destroying anything, I doubt Batman can take on the Titans with the ease Slade showed, close fight but Slade wins.

Slade couldn't replicate this:

Loading Video...

Cooldudeachyut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade wins in CQC.

Batman wins however in the end due to superior tech and stealth skills.

DCfan2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DCfan2015

Batman.

@goldroger1 said:

You need to watch The Batman show ...Bruce/Batman in that show was amazing minus season 1 though he was pretty weak back then but after that he got sooo much better he was soo damn close to the comic book version of Batman by the end of season 5.

and you know in comics Batman fought all the Titans and tagged Kid flash with ease too....So Batman from The show would also would do it close enough.

@allstarsuperman said:
@goldroger1 said:

Loading Video...

Yep.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcfan2015:

You need to watch The Batman show ...Bruce/Batman in that show was amazing minus season 1 though he was pretty weak back then but after that he got sooo much better he was soo damn close to the comic book version of Batman by the end of season 5.

Nice presumption, I have actually watched the show but that means I still can't have the opinion that Slade wins?

and you know in comics Batman fought all the Titans and tagged Kid flash with ease too.

Yeah and Slade fought the JL and tagged the actual Flash, but here I'm focusing on the versions being used and Slade simply impressed me more.

@allstarsuperman said:
@goldroger1 said:

Loading Video...

Uh why not? Even that version of Robin of who isn't even close to TT Robin was handling himself with ease against those villains and Slade mops the floor with TT Robin when he gets serious or even when he's not he dominates him after humoring him, if Slade can't replicate that it'll be due to gadgets not ability, all of the environmental awareness, combat ability and physical feats Slade could have performed just fine.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Robin could probably beat Bruce, and Slade embarrassed him most of the time.

DCfan2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DCfan2015

@goldroger1 said:

@dcfan2015:

Nice, presumption, I have actually watched the show but that means I still can't have the opinion that Slade wins?

**Where did i said you can't have an opinion ?!...I thought you didn't watch the show and that's it...my mistake though

You have your opinion and i have mine like anyone one else**

and you know in comics Batman fought all the Titans and tagged Kid flash with ease too.

Yeah and Slade fought the JL and tagged the actual Flash,but here I'm focusing on the versions being used and Slade simply impressed me more.

**Yeah, but he fought JLA B-Team with prep time and dropped a multi miliion dollers Flashbang and run away the moment Batman,Superman,WonderWoman show up.

Batman fought the A-Team of JLA with no prep time though and keept fighting till he knocked superman out ,he also tagged Flash before.

but that's not the point

the point here you said that The Batman will not be able to fight Titans like Slade did which why i had to point out that The Batman is very close to his comic book which he fought the Titans. and that's why @allstarsuperman posted the video to show you what The Batman can do.and TBH maybe my memory fail me but i don't remember Slade doing anything like in that video ..feel free to post a video that show otherwise though**

@allstarsuperman said:
@goldroger1 said:

Loading Video...

Uh why not? Even that version of Robin of who isn't even close to TT Robin was handling himself with ease against those villains and Slade mops the floor with TT Robin when he gets serious or even when he's not, if Slade can't replicate that it'll be due to gadgets not ability.

**hmmm. Why you think The Batman's Robin was worse than TT Robin ?!**

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcfan2015:

the point here you said that The Batman will not be able to fight titans like Slade did whih why i had to point out that The Batman is very close to his comic book which he fought the Titans. and that's why @allstarsuperman posted the video to show you what The Batman can do.**

Ok. Batman did nothing Slade or TT Robin couldn't do, so that video isn't changing anything. Robin alone could have done it, his feats were borderline toon force, with gadgets he was perfect just like Batman but overall he has better stats.

You didn't really just ask that...TT Robin craps on him feat wise.......

DCfan2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DCfan2015

@goldroger1 said:

@dcfan2015:

the point here you said that The Batman will not be able to fight titans like Slade did whih why i had to point out that The Batman is very close to his comic book which he fought the Titans. and that's why @allstarsuperman posted the video to show you what The Batman can do.**

Ok.

I realy liked Robin in The Batman he was fast and showed great skill but maybe my memory is playing tricks with me

I think i need to watch TT again then

EDIT:

@goldroger1 said:

Ok. Batman did nothing Slade or TT Robin couldn't do, so that video isn't changing anything. Robin alone could have done it, his feats were borderline toon force, with gadgets he was perfect just like Batman but overall he has better stats.

You are free to think that but unless you have a video showing something close to it from Slade then i will have to disagree greatly with you.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, Teen Titans is getting straight up wanked. You can't just pass of The Batman's feats for Teen Titans characters, that's simply put, complete horseshit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldroger1 said:

@dcfan2015:

Ok.

Robin was superhuman

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

^That's how good Red X is and Robin is on par with him:

Loading Video...

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldroger1 said:

Loading Video...

WTF...is with the animation?! It looks like a Rastafarian Joker and Bane looks like Rulk.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

He is and he can. Batman is more skilled than Slade, and can afford better equipment They fight and Batman will counter everything Slade does. Batman says, "you can't beat me, I've broken all your moves, mr Wilson". Then Slade gets all mad and says, "nooo! I refuse to accept someone is better than me. I want to kill you and robin and make every one in the world do what i want. i'll do anything to win." Then Slade calls his evil robots to step into the fight but Batman calls the Batplane to destroy the robots. Afterwards, Batman knocks Slade out like he did in Arkham Origins.

KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Batman he possesses superior stats and abilities.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

this OP batman

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close fight, could go either way

Leaning towards Slade, but I could see Batman winning too. It'd be a very difficult fight for both of them

@goldroger1 said:

@dcfan2015:

Ok.

I realy liked Robin in The Batman he was fast and showed great skill but maybe my memory is playing tricks with me

The only area The Batman's Robin is close to TT Robin is maybe in agility, TT Robin destroys him in all other areas. Gear might be close too (but TT Robin uses his better)

Avatar image for natsudragneel41
NatsuDragneel41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batsy.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooh, this is a close one. They seem very evenly matched in close combat skills, but Bruce has a lot of little advantages in his various gadgets. Slade taking on the Titans the way he did is at least as impressive as Bruce's best feats in The Batman, given their powers, versatility and, obviously, numbers, but Bruce does have some solid feats against superhumans, like Bane, and very well armed enemies, like Firefly, so it's really hard to say who's better out of these two.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Slade in a decent fight. His and Robin's CQC clash caused a small shock wave

Yep

No Caption Provided

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade, TT Robin would wreck The Batman, and you see how he does against Slade.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By zaied

Batman. He defeated Dracula who was massively superhuman and blitzed an entire SWAT team in seconds, solo'd 40 of his superhuman vampires while fatigued, shrugged off a face-first fuel truck explosion, dodged lasers from the Joining's automated turrets, hurt mind-controlled Superman with a punch, landed hits on a guy who could reverse time by relying on déjà vu, tossed Sinestro across a boulevard with one hand, and his hits produced visible shockwaves when they collided with Templar's metal gloves. His gear and overall combat utility impressed me more than Slade, and he was like Adam West in that he always had just the right gadgets in his belt.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

Batman. He defeated Dracula who was massively superhuman and blitzed an entire SWAT team in seconds, solo'd 40 of his superhuman vampires while fatigued, shrugged off a face-first fuel truck explosion, dodged lasers from the Joining's automated turrets, hurt mind-controlled Superman with a punch, tossed Sinestro across a boulevard with one hand, and his hits produced visible shockwaves when they collided with Templar's metal gloves. He was also like Adam West in that he always had just the right gadget in his belt.

He didn't beat Dracula physically or anything, the only reason he won was because of a sunlight generator. He put up a good fight, sure, but Dracula was always clearly superior