• 72 results
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton

Team Batman: Batman Beyond, DKR Batman w/ armor, Hellbat Batman, Justice Buster Armor Batman

vs

Team Avengers: Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk

No Caption Provided
  • no prep
  • in character
  • standard equipment
  • classic versions of Avengers
  • Iron Man is in armor shown above
  • technopathy not allowed
  • win by KO or death

Who wins?

Jtindall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jtindall

Avengers stomp with alot of prep it might be different.....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jashro44

Either hulk or thor solos assuming its worthy thor. I don't know much about unworthy thor.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk or Thor could solo...lol what is this?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spite or bait thread???

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Either hulk or thor solos assuming its worthy thor. I don't know much about unworthy thor.

He´s exactly the same, just with reduced striking power and no flight.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: How does he not solo? The only Batman here that has a chance of not getting one-shotted is the Hellbat. Thor would beat the Hellbat without that much trouble.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win here, but Team Batmsn are being underatted here and have a chance here.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Million and Beyond are non-factors.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By willpayton

How about if I swap out Justice Buster Batman in for 1Million Batman?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

How about if I swap out Justice Buster Batman in for 1Million Batman?

Switch Beyond along with One Million for Justice Buster. That'll be more interesting.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avengers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Super_Mod

@willpayton: Batman 1 Million could possibly solo via soul steal.

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos...Hulk solos...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still the avengers.

He never used the soul steel in combat.

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cpt_FacePuncher

Here's how I see this going down:

Batman Beyond will take out Captain America.

Hellbat should be able to take the majority over Ironman.

DKR Batman will be able to hold his own against Thor; he'll lose eventually, but his armor (and some plot) allowed him to go toe-to-toe with a weakened Superman.

Justice Buster VS Hulk is a similar fight to the DKR vs Thor one. The Justice Buster is versatile and durable, but lacks much striking power. It MIGHT be able to incap the Hulk, but since that's not a victory condition..

I'd say the Avengers win, but not without a smidgen of difficulty. No way either Thor or Hulk are soloing, though.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Noone301994

@willpayton: If you want it to be a good battle you will need to take out Thor and Hulk and maybe add in a mid-tier or two like She-Hulk or Colossus. Even then though, I'm pretty sure Iron Man, with Extremis, can just take control of Batman's suits. So you might want to limit that too.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod said:

He only extracted the soul from an unconscious Bruce Wayne by using a small device.

Even then, IIRC, not even Mephisto could take Thor's soul.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

batman has gotten so underrated these days anyway who dares stick up for him gets flamed badly by haters

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

avengers win with mild difficulty

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Infinityball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

He's basically still ignorant, more experienced and tougher version of his younger self. With his puny axe

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

I really don't know why everyone thinks the Avengers will so easily. Batman Beyond will be able to take and beat Cap. The DKR armor was able to hurt superman, so there isn't too much doubt it can do damage to the other three. Although, I don't think it will be able to beat any of them. The Hellbat was able to do damage to Darkseid, but if Bruce uses it long enough it will kill him.

The Justice Buster will be the biggest player here. Although it was meant to deal the the JLA's specific powers and weaknesses it can still fight and possibly take out about 2 avengers. It has an "electromagnetic nerve tree" which was able to take out cyborg, so if I'm understanding correctly it would be able to take out Tony too. It also has "powered magnesium carbonate" which is able to drain a person's body moisture the more the struggle. This could be effective on any of the Avengers. The Bind of veils was made to give someone the illusion that they won the battle by killing their opponent. This would mos likely work best against Thor, but no promises it will. Lastly the suit was ably to take punches from superman, and deflect his heat vision. This means it will be able to take punches prom the Hulk and possibly deflect Thor's lightning. (btw: speed isn't an issue)

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't know why everyone thinks the Avengers will so easily. Batman Beyond will be able to take and beat Cap. The DKR armor was able to hurt superman, so there isn't too much doubt it can do damage to the other three. Although, I don't think it will be able to beat any of them. The Hellbat was able to do damage to Darkseid, but if Bruce uses it long enough it will kill him.

The Justice Buster will be the biggest player here. Although it was meant to deal the the JLA's specific powers and weaknesses it can still fight and possibly take out about 2 avengers. It has an "electromagnetic nerve tree" which was able to take out cyborg, so if I'm understanding correctly it would be able to take out Tony too. It also has "powered magnesium carbonate" which is able to drain a person's body moisture the more the struggle. This could be effective on any of the Avengers. The Bind of veils was made to give someone the illusion that they won the battle by killing their opponent. This would mos likely work best against Thor, but no promises it will. Lastly the suit was ably to take punches from superman, and deflect his heat vision. This means it will be able to take punches prom the Hulk and possibly deflect Thor's lightning. (btw: speed isn't an issue)

Yeah I dont get it either. I thought this would be a very impressive Batman team, with not just raw power and versatility, but with 3 of them having the skills and intelligence of Batman. And, 2 of those armors were built to deal threats at or above Superman-level.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jashro44

@hammer_of_j2 said:

Batman beyond loses to captain america. Terry constantly struggled with skilled sighters and Terry's stats aren't that overwhelming. All though Terry and cap are irrelevant to this fight (unless Terry has had an upgrade in the comics I am unaware of) so it doesn't matter. The reason batman went toe to toe with superman was because the version of superman he fought was drastically weaker than anyone here. Superman was nearly killed with nuke in the dark knight returns, and what makes it less impressive was that superman wasn't even fully recovered from taking the nuke. So basically batman fought a weakened superman who would get wrecked by hulk and thor; and he still needed green arrow to shoot a kryptonite arrow at him. The hellbat armour annoyed darkseid, thor has done the same thing to galactus and Odin if you really want to compare who the biggest nuisance is. Thor never stands a chance against them, just like batman never stood a chance against darkseid.

@hammer_of_j2 said:

The Justice Buster will be the biggest player here. Although it was meant to deal the the JLA's specific powers and weaknesses it can still fight and possibly take out about 2 avengers. It has an "electromagnetic nerve tree" which was able to take out cyborg, so if I'm understanding correctly it would be able to take out Tony too.

Iron man has a defence against EMP'S so probably not. Unless cyborg also does have a defence against EMP's it wont work. Not like it matters since iron man isn't needed.

@hammer_of_j2 said:

It also has "powered magnesium carbonate" which is able to drain a person's body moisture the more the struggle. This could be effective on any of the Avengers. The Bind of veils was made to give someone the illusion that they won the battle by killing their opponent. This would mos likely work best against Thor, but no promises it will. Lastly the suit was ably to take punches from superman, and deflect his heat vision. This means it will be able to take punches prom the Hulk and possibly deflect Thor's lightning. (btw: speed isn't an issue)

Thor and Hulk are way stronger than new 52 aquaman. They aren't going to be restrained at all and they wont struggle like he did. I don't even know if that would work on thor who has fought for months on multiple occasions (the first time when he fought Zeus IIRC, and the second time when he fought for 80 days straight), so I am not even sure if he needs moisture. Thor does have some telepathic resistance, its just inconsistent so not sure if that would work unless new 52 Wonder Woman has shown TP resistance.

Superman, like the rest of the justice league was weakened when batman fought them due to being jokerized, plus batmans red giants were further weakening him. That and thors lightning is a lot more powerful than new 52 supermans heat vision. Superman put the justice buster out of commission by using heat vision on buildings and than ripped it apart, hulk and thor hit a lot harder than falling buildings:

The justice buster isn't taking any hits from thor and hulk. I question if it weren't for superman being jokerized that batman would have been able to take his hits. The only reason I might be willing to say he can is due to the red giants which have no affect on hulk and thor. The only the batmen win is if this is unworthy thor, without his unworthy Mojlnir, and hellbat batman has his boom tube, and BFR's them. But since the OP specifies this is the classic avengers thor solos since he can't be BFR'd. Hulk would solo without BFR, loses with BFR. All though really thor might be able to bring back hulk if he can locate him so either way not sure if BFR'ing matters in general.

You make some fair points but I don't see the batmen winning.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy above me knows what's up ^

Iron Man hacks the suits, Thor and Hulk proceed to destroy them with ease. Or Thor could one shot all of them.... or Hulk could thunderclap them... or Iron Man could unibeam them or blitz them easily... or Thor could literally land Mjonir on top on Hellbat... or.. ah you get the point.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy above me knows what's up ^

Iron Man hacks the suits, Thor and Hulk proceed to destroy them with ease. Or Thor could one shot all of them.... or Hulk could thunderclap them... or Iron Man could unibeam them or blitz them easily... or Thor could literally land Mjonir on top on Hellbat... or.. ah you get the point.

The OP says no technopathy so I am pretty sure that hacking the suits is off limits. All though thanks for the compliment.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor still solos,,,

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers easily

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hellbat solos

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor could solo.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers stomp. Thor can solo, Hulk can solo.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By newecho

@hammer_of_j2: @jashro44 explained it pretty well...Thor isn't superman, he doesn't have the inherent weakness that allows bats to take advantage of