Batman (TDK) & Arrow (CW) Vs. The Lizard (TASM)

• 60 results
sromero78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sromero78
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batman from The Dark Knight trilogy

Green Arrow from CW TV Show

5 days prep

Batman has standard equipment

Arrow has standard equipment + 10 shock & explosive arrows

Takes place in Gotham streets

No Morals

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Batman and Arrow take it with ease.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Avatar image for deathstroke_terminater
deathstroke_terminater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie and Bruce stomp

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TheVivas

Ten explosive arrows is too much. And standard gear for TDKR Batman, does that mean The Bat and the Batcycle?

Even without vehicles it's a clear win for the team though.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Ollie potentially solos. Season 1 Ollie puts some arrows in his eyes; season 2 might still do that.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Lizard

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#9 frozen  Moderator

@jedixman said:

Ollie potentially solos. Season 1 Ollie puts some arrows in his eyes; season 2 might still do that.

Can't Batman just use the missiles on his Bat to one-shot Lizard?

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lizard eats them both. Seriously?! Lmfao this should be locked.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would've been more balanced if prep was out of the question, otherwise the team wrecks.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins with easy

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Frisky4

Team with some easy.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. If batman is allowed to bring the bat or batmobile its a stomp.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jedixman said:

What he said.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in 5 days lizard turns gotham city into lizard city.......... arrow wastes all of his useness arrows on the lizard people and has nothing for lizard left, who then grabs ollie and batman and brakes them worse than bane did it to batman

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@mezame: Why can't Batman just shoot him with the missiles from The Bat? Seems like an easy win.

But if that's not allowed, Arrow has multiple explosives which can be used from a distance.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TASM Lizard was frozen with, iirc, liquid nitrogen or something and blasted apart with like a shotgun and was perfectly fine, he's not gonna be easy to put down

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 frozen  Moderator

@arcus: Could Lizard take a shot from The Bat vehicle?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I'm not sure, been a while since I've seen either movie, maybe not. I just remember Lizard being insanely hard to put down

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lizard was a tank in the movie, casually swatting cars and beating down Spidey. What prep are the 2 going to come up with before they are blitzed and eaten? Seriously teams prep is being vastly overrated.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm I missing something? Wasn't the lizard intelligent, and faster than Spiderman? What's prep gonna do, when they are still stuck with their own standard gear?

Lizard was regrowing limbs, couldn't he regrow an eye if he gets shot in one? Also he was still intelligent in Lizard form. I think he would have sense enough to dodge the arrows or bat them down.

All he would have to worry about is the explosives.

I don't think he is supposed to get the bat car or plane here. @frozen

Also if the Lizard is also getting prep too, couldn't he remake his Lizard bomb and turn a whole lotta people into Lizards?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only chance I for team is for them to unload their heavy ordnance, the Bat, the Tumbler and Ollies explosives. Without that they probably get eaten

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Batpod ftw

Loading Video...

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

I'm I missing something? Wasn't the lizard intelligent, and faster than Spiderman? What's prep gonna do, when they are still stuck with their own standard gear?

Lizard was regrowing limbs, couldn't he regrow an eye if he gets shot in one? Also he was still intelligent in Lizard form. I think he would have sense enough to dodge the arrows or bat them down.

All he would have to worry about is the explosives.

I don't think he is supposed to get the bat car or plane here. @frozen

Also if the Lizard is also getting prep too, couldn't he remake his Lizard bomb and turn a whole lotta people into Lizards?

Exactly what I wanted to say.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nwname  Moderator

Lizard

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe people are saying the team wins so easily.

As for my opinion, Lizard turns them into lizards.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Standard gear for Batman is the Batmobile and the Bat. He's called them and activated them from a distance before, using his utility belt iirc. And they get prep, so why wouldn't he use them?

Arrow has explosive and shock arrows. What are Lizard's durability feats against explosions/electrical shocks? Sure, he regrew limbs, but being shot by an explosive arrow in his eye would be a hard thing to heal from. A shock arrow would do maybe even worse damage.

Lizard can't dodge shots fried from Batman's Batcycle, Bat, or Batmobile. And he can't break out of the cables from the Batcycle, if he gets caught. Sure, if he gets up close he's going to gut them, but getting close would be the problem.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: @sromero78: Vehicles have never been considered standard gear. If they were, then Batman(not just nolan Batman, but the real Batman), would be stomping through Battle Threads.

If the OP wants to add those things in, that's fine. But, vehicles have never been considered standard gear. IDK why people are bringing them up here.

Now the OP says 5 Days Prep. It doesn't say, 5 days prep just for the team. So, I'm not seeing why the Lizard wouldn't have the Lizard Bomb ready, when he already knows the recipe for it.

Healing factors that can regrow limbs are some of the highest healing factors, the next step up is Wolverine type healing, then Deadpool(recovering from being goop). Me saying he could heal up an eye isn't much of a stretch.

His healing factor would help him heal from shocks and explosive arrows, and as I said he's not stupid. The Lizard kept all of his brain power in Lizard form.

If the OP doesn't want the Lizard to have prep, and wants vehicles in. He needs to say so. I really don't have a problem with people saying Team Wins. I'm trying to see why, outside of them trying to lump vehicles in with standard gear. I've never seen vehicles lumped in with standard gear for regular Batman, so IDK why people are trying to do it here for Nolan Batman.

Team, OK, sure maybe, if I see a good argument for them. Team with ease? That's a stretch. Lizard is already faster than them and has better reaction times, and like I said they shouldn't get vehicles, unless the OP make specifically wants them to have them.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: he regrew a tail in an instant and was perfectly fine after being frozen and shot up. Why would an arrow to the eye be that much harder?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lizard stomps

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly people picking the team are either ignorant of the Lizards stats or clearly biased. This battle isn't even close. Lizard stomps with ridiculous ease.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheVivas

@lukehero: a Batman has 5 days prep, man, and his vehicles are literally just a button away. If the Lizard can make his Lizard Bomb, why wouldn't Bats call in his vehicles, even if they aren't his "standard" gear? Come on now. Lol

How do you know his healing factor would help against explosions and shock arrows? He hasn't been exposed to them yet, so there's no way of knowing. At the very least, they would slow him down, which is already an advantage in the Team's favor. And he's not healing from an explosive or shock arrow through the head/eye.

That's the OP's call man. But I don't see why he would take away vehicles and not the Lizard Bomb, since both can easily be produced in a prep situation.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lizard.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mtuske

Lizard. 5 days prep and Batman still only having random gear make this Lizards fight to lose.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mickey-mouse

@thevivas: Because vehicles aren't standard gear. Prepping using material in the city is fine. Batman could do the same thing with his actual standard gear and materials in the city. Liking making a higher quality explosive. Same for Arrow. They could set up traps and modify their gear, make it stronger.

If someone says they can only bring in their standard gear, even though they prepped, that throws out the vehicles. Even without him making the lizard bomb. He's faster than either of them.

That's the OP's call man. But I don't see why he would take away vehicles and not the Lizard Bomb, since both can easily be produced in a prep situation.

I'm totally OK with that. For all intents and purposes. I'll throw that out to make it fair in our discussion.

He hasn't been exposed to them yet, so there's no way of knowing. At the very least, they would slow him down, which is already an advantage in the Team's favor. And he's not healing from an explosive or shock arrow through the head/eye.

They would have to tag him first. Peak Humans way below the Lizards stats have not only reacted to Ollie's Arrows, they straight up caught them.

Common sense tells us he could recover. TV Slade who's healing factor is way below the Movie Lizard had been hit explosives and did fine. As far as the shock arrows. As far as his shock arrows go, on their own all they did was KO Bronze Tiger, someone who is way below the Lizard in everything except martial arts. He would have to spend much of his prep time trying to make them lethal.

Let's not forget, he could simply dodge them.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheVivas

@arcus: Cause it's not just an ordinary arrow doing the damage. It's an explosive or shock one. Just a regular arrow would be a hindrance by itself. For starters, even if it doesn't kill him, it slows him down. That's all the advantage the Team needs to either tag him with more arrows or their vehicles. He'll have to remove the arrow or fight with it, and neither are going to help his cause. If he keeps it in, he runs the risk of it doing more damage by jarring around in his eye socket, and even if he keeps in it or not(which I can't imagine why he would), he's lost half his field of vision until his eye regrows. And that's assuming it can, because an eye is a completely different organ than a tail or arm. Secondly, if he gets shot in the eye, there's almost a certain chance that the arrow will reach all the way to his brain. He's never had to heal his brain so there's no way to assume he can. Not to mention the fact that he hasn't shown to be resistant in any way to explosions or electrical shocks. Those by themselves would do more than slow his pace, and if he gets hit in the head with them, he's going down, either from those shots or from other arrows/shots fired after.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Oh I'm not arguing that. I'm just saying Bats has called in his Batmobile and Bat with less than 5 days prep, and he even had the Batmobile go autopilot and attack/fire threatening shots at those drug dealers. I'm just saying when he activated both of them, he had to use something that was on his person, so he could make the call to summon those vehicles quickly. That's the only argument for them being "standard equipment," that he can call them as long as he has caller with him.

I assuming you mean Merlyn catching Ollie's arrows(since that's the only one I can recall right now). In that case, Merlyn has been trained with archery and arguably against archery. Lizard wouldn't be able to catch the arrows per say, but on the chance he goes to block them with his arms or tail, and that's an explosive arrow, then he's in trouble.

And I'm not saying one explosive or one shock arrow are going to down him. I'm just saying that by not having been exposed to anything like that yet, we have to assume that if they connect, the least they would do is slow him down, stagger him, disorient him, etc. While confused/staggered, that takes away his speed advantage, even for just a few seconds, to where he can be tagged by another arrow, or, like you said earlier, have an area trap sprung on him. Ollie's arrows wouldn't really need to kill Lizard in one shot, just enough to slow him down and keep his distance. If Lizard is shocked still for even two or three seconds, that's another two to three arrows in him. There's always the option of, again like you said, using the environment to set traps and aid them.

And yes, he can dodge some. It all banks on the vehicles though. Cause he sure ain't dodging shots from those, but arrows, yeah. And like I said earlier, if he closes to within ten feet of them, he guts them with ease. I just don't think it would be that easy for him to do so, though.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: his eyes and brain were probably damaged when he was frozen and blasted apart by a shotgun, and he was perfectly fine after that

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Vehicles have never been considered standard gear. If they were, then Batman(not just nolan Batman, but the real Batman), would be stomping through Battle Threads.

That's really funny wording.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Bronze Tiger has sliced and diced his Arrows, so did that Brazilian Assassin dude. Slade took an explosive Arrow right to the chest. Sure he can modify them, but Ollie wasn't big explosives, they were at grenade level.

He can dodge them, blitz them, and eat them. If peak humans can react and dodge Ollie's arrows, not seeing why can't the Lizard who's speed is on another level.

===================================================================

Vehicles are not standard gear mate. If the OP wants them, he's gonna have to directly tell us.

It goes back to the vehicles vs lizard bomb. Where in which if they are gonna get vehicles, then lizard gets his lizard bomb. Lizard Bomb>>>>>>>Vehicles. He'll turn everyone with in a few miles into a lizard.

That's why I threw it out. Same thing needs to be done with vehicles in order to have a real discussion.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: That's really funny wording.

Did I say somethings stupid? ;p

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Was he shot in the head? Could've sworn it was his torso and hand..

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Ah, misunderstood your wording on the vehicle/bomb thing. But gotcha now.

Brazilian Assassin dude? You mean Ol-awol? Merlyn's trainer? Lol. I guess same thing applies. If you're familiar with it, then it's easier to react/dodge. I'm not denying Lizard can dodge them though. Just saying with prep, they can amp up their gadgets. Ollie can even fire two or three arrows at a time if he wants. There's also the fact that Ollie and Bats can arguably use the city setting more to their advantage.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: I forget exactly, I just know it was a lot of damage

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@thevivas said:

@lukehero: Ah, misunderstood your wording on the vehicle/bomb thing. But gotcha now.

Brazilian Assassin dude? You mean Ol-awol? Merlyn's trainer? Lol. I guess same thing applies. If you're familiar with it, then it's easier to react/dodge. I'm not denying Lizard can dodge them though. Just saying with prep, they can amp up their gadgets. Ollie can even fire two or three arrows at a time if he wants. There's also the fact that Ollie and Bats can arguably use the city setting more to their advantage.

The dude with the knives who was trying to get on a helicopter when Ollie stopped him.

Banemax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should be Lizard. I do t remember Ollie's arrows carrying enough explosive power to seriously hurt the Lizard long term.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lizard one shots them any damage done to him will be pointless due to his regeneration.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Ah I see. I'll rewatch the movie then. Lol