Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Valdemocnij
No Caption Provided

For the truth i make this bcs pic....

But, did Batman have any chance with symbiote to defeat Venom ?

OreoAssassin - Yea,, you are right...

Lets change things, and make some nice topic.... (correctly lets try.. :P )

Batman have a prep of one month to train with symbiote.... (at least he is smart, and he will know how to use that month (damn... he will research about symbiote, ... he will find symbiote weakness ))

• Morals on
  • Battle finish with KO
  • The battle happens all over Gotham
Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No. No experience, no training with it. Nice pics!!!

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CF12793

@oreoassassin: Everytime they've introduced a new symbiote, whoever the person is in control of it, they seem to figure out how to use it properly within the span of a few minutes. It didn't take that long for Carnage to figure out how to use his symbiote, and Cletus Kassady has got to be way less intelligent then Bruce Wayne.

I've gotta go with Batman, because he has all of his gadgets as well as Venom's enhancements, and he's a much better fighter than Eddie Brock was.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's impossible to know what Batman would be like with a symbiote

Giving Characters Certain 'buffs' or Removing Powers

I generally don't have a problem with this, as long as it's not overdone. Things like upgrading certain characters to a certain physical levels, or removing powers for two opponents to gauge hand-to-hand skills is fine as long as the fight is fair in the process. However, giving people like Hulk the Power Cosmic or people like Nightwing a Green Lantern ring is unacceptable because neither character has displayed the skill and/or competence to use such weapons/items. That said, it would be difficult (and in most cases, nearly impossible) for people to debate. Threads of this nature will be locked if it becomes an issue.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Valdemocnij
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is more like it. Batman would own venom. Hell with a month I'm sure he could fuse kryptonite into the symbiote lol a crazy idea. But with a whole month of training Batman would be a tank.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: I was going to make a thread and give some characters "buffs" like giving the, symbiotes. Is this allowed on the forum? Thanks in advance.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valdemocnij: Once Again, It is impossible to know what Batman would be like with the Symbiote. Read the rule below....particularily the underlined portion.

Giving Characters Certain 'buffs' or Removing Powers

I generally don't have a problem with this, as long as it's not overdone. Things like upgrading certain characters to a certain physical levels, or removing powers for two opponents to gauge hand-to-hand skills is fine as long as the fight is fair in the process. However, giving people like Hulk the Power Cosmic or people like Nightwing a Green Lantern ring is unacceptable because neither character has displayed the skill and/or competence to use such weapons/items. That said, it would be difficult (and in most cases, nearly impossible) for people to debate. Threads of this nature will be locked if it becomes an issue.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

In a month Batman would remove the symbiote and store it in a jar, because he thinks powers are a crutch.

So now it's a Batman w/ prep vs Venom battle. Yippee.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: You know... you are truly right... i make not allowed topic... i was fool when i got this idea... but i now remind sth creepy :D...