Batman Superman and Spider-Man vs Avengers

sammystorm75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sammystorm75

Ok the roster for the Avengers are Iron Man Hulk Thor Captain America Wasp Hank Pym Black Widow Hawkeye and Nick Fury.

The battle is in New York Times Square.

Both Teams have 15 days of prep.

Who Wins and Why?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

Superman sun-dips for 15 days and solo's while Spider-man and Batman sit back and laugh while drinking martini's!

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BringnIt

Avengers. Banner, Pym, Stark and Fury will out prep Bruce and Peter in my opinion, and they have the firepower to deal with Clark.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Strider92 said:

Superman sun-dips for 15 days and solo's while Spider-man and Batman sit back and laugh while drinking martini's!

so much this

sammystorm75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sammystorm75

@BringnIt: Batman beat the Justice League alone and Batman is a genius he will think of every way the Avengers will and Peter is a bonus Clark is a Power House but Thor may be a problem but Batman fought gods before and beat them so I think these 3 will win.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BringnIt

Three out of the four people I mentioned all excel in areas that Batman isn't as strong in. His Tower of Babel plans took a lot of knowledge to put together that he doesn't have here. While Peter and Wayne are great preppers and I have no qualms with anyone saying they win, I personally give the edge to the Avengers and no way does Superman solo here.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sethlol

@Strider92 said:

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CalebHara

Yeah Supe's solos after a 15 day sun dip, i think that means like... a 225 times more powerful Superman...

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By joshmightbe

@CalebHara: Unless Thor figures out a way to tap into the Odin Force in those 15 days in which case Superman and Thor end up being the only fighters who matter because Hulk is just going to break Batman in half while Spiderman has to deal with the rest of the team alone.

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vouile

@sammystorm75

Is this battle faught in character? Or is everyone blood lusted?

Vouile

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CalebHara

@joshmightbe: Supes would solo, as i have already stated, i don't think it would be possible to tap into the Odin Force within 15 days, but if he does, that is Superman's only real competition. Batman gets the Insider suit, making him more of a potential threat than Spiderman. So yeah i think team 1 Handily.

Thats just my opinion though.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By joshmightbe

@CalebHara: He could see if Odin would allow him to tap into the power, its happened before. In which case it would be sundipped Supes against a skyfather and I simply doubt sun dipping for 2 weeks would bring him to that level.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By robertloucksjr

@Strider92 said:

That is fine. Thor puts on his belt of strength, Destroyer Armor, and the Odinsword and solos too.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CalebHara

@joshmightbe: I dont see why Sundipped Supes wouldn't be as powerful as Odin Force Thor, especially for a duration of 15 days. IMO he could still pull off a win. As far as the others go, Batman and Peters prep should be able to take them down, that is if Superman cant do it first.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

This

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By joshmightbe

@CalebHara: OF Thor would be Skyfather level, that puts him above almost everyone that isn't an abstract entity. Supes would have to sun dip for a year to over power him

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By comicace3

@Strider92: ahahahahahah so true but really since bats and spiderman team up and both are awesome when it comes to prep they could probably fight drunk and still win this... with supes help of course.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@Strider92 said:

Well said.

sammystorm75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sammystorm75

Guys wait your saying that The Amazing Spider-Man (Earth 616) Batman The Worlds Greatest Detective and The Man Of Steel can't take on the Avengers.....These 3 guys are the most iconic and most capable heros in any comic book these guys proved they can take down people that might be to much for them but they always go through.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Mediumguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mediumguy

Interesting. You'd have Spidey blitzing, Superman tanking thus becoming the priority, and Batman teching it out/stealth attacking.

sammystorm75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sammystorm75

@Mediumguy: Yep pretty smart huh spidey can stealth too.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By deaditegonzo

The sundip feels pretty cheap to me, and im actually chuckling right now, but if its the rules, then I dont see how anyone can counter Sundipped Superman. He took on Brainiac/Imperiex simultaneously. To give you an idea, it took a couple of leaguers to beat a single Imperiex Drone.

If its fault in a completely fair way, then I still give it to team Supes, but he is going to have to bear a large share of the burden in the fight.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SexualLobster

Tony, Bruce and Fury's prep together? I think is more than enough to take out Supes. He literally has a weakness, something that hurts/weakens him to be near. 2 of the most capable minds in the Marvel U shouldn't have trouble with that..

Thor could honestly take out Batman or Spider-Man, regardless of their prep IMO.

Superman is the problem more or less, but the prep..

I give this Avengers 7/10

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MAZAHS117

^^^agreed

Kyzuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kyzuko

None of the Avengers have any weaknesses which Batman can exploit so I don't think he'd be able to come up with a fool-proof plan. He'll definitely come up with one but I'm guessing it won't have a high chance of success. Superman has a massive weakness which the Avengers can exploit unless he just blitzes them before they can whip out any Kryptonite. With Superman down, I'm sure the rest of team can take on Batman and Spider-Man.