k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#201  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

UPDATED OP:

-Cassie removed (what was I thinking? Really!?)

-Added a bonus round.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#202  Edited By Ferro Vida
@acer51 said:

@Ferro Vida: The Batman dissapearing feat is worthless because Deadshot let him win.

Meaning unless you prove your claim that Dead-shot had gotten over his Psychological issues Bulls-eye will out of pure logic.

Let's say for a moment that I am wrong about Deadshot here. Batman is still a bullet timer. He has dodged a sniper bullet after it was fired. That is at least on par with Daredevil, who regularly dodges Bullseye's projectiles. And Bullseye has hit Spider-man before, but so has every street level hero and villain in Marvel. If they couldn't then Spider-man would never have to worry about a challenge.  Just because they can hit him doesn't mean they are as fast as him. And when Peter is bloodlusted he becomes untouchable, which is what happened twice in the Secret War and when he fought the King-Pin in Back in Black. 

Is Bullseye fast enough to hit an in-character Spider-man (who was injured, by the way)? Yes. But so is Shang-Chi, classic Iron Fist, Black Tarantula, Wolverine, Daredevil, Captain America, Johnny Storm, and the f@cking Shocker.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Ferro Vida: Why must you be so condescending towards Shocker :(

Also, Lester had an extended battle with Pete in the pages of Peter Parker: Spider-Man 7

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Ferro Vida
@k4tzm4n said:

@Ferro Vida: Why must you be so condescending towards Shocker :(

Also, Lester had an extended battle with Pete in the pages of Peter Parker: Spider-Man 7

Because I knew you would see it ;) 

I recall them fighting on two occasions (ignoring when he was Hawkeye). Once was drawn by John Romita Jr. and the other was older then that. Both were pretty impressive feats for Bullseye.
Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I think he clears it

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#206  Edited By tg1982

BuckyCap takes down Batman, due to the accumulated injuries aquired from previous battles and the lack of prep on Bucky. It will be just the right set of circumstances for Bucky to win. Also add in all the things Bucky's arm can do, it will be too much for Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

:I do not think the Buck's bionic , is a problem for Batman. He fought robots (I know Bucky is not a robot) before and already proved itself sufficient to overthrow the strength of steel doors, bullet proof glass...

Below:Batman VsManhunters

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

:Batman is also a great marksmanand has enough speed to escape the projectile launched by Bullseye

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By tg1982

@matchesmalone21: Bucky's arm could be a problem if Batman doesn't know what all it can do, plus you're not taking into account all the accumulated injuries and/or damage Batman will have.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
Magnetic Batarang and EMP
Magnetic Batarang and EMP

:It is considering the injuries he received in previous battles, it is possible that he has problems. Not wanting appear a Fanboy, but Btaman be the strategist that he is,thought to attack the bionic arm. I do not know much about Bucky, but tell me what his arm can do?

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By tg1982

@matchesmalone21: according to his bio. Barnes' left arm can function when not in contact with Barnes, discharge electrical bolts form the palm. discharge an emp, and apparently has a holographic function to disguise it as flesh and blood, as well as super strength and reflexes.

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By iamthewolf88

Batman with research and massive prep, can beat everyone in this lineup (aside from maybe Steve). with out prep... he gets worn out around Nightwing & Wildcat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:1.Batman does not need preparation time or pre strategy, this is a stupid myth that all are keen to believe.He's already headed the Justice League, The Outsiders, Batman Inc and even coordinated the Titans, the JLA and the Outisders at same timewhen the Cyborgwas transformed by Technis, was about to consume the moon,formulating the plan at the time of the event.

2.Wildcat isn't a martial artist like Batman,he is a boxer.

3.Nightwingwas trained since childhood,by Bruce and he knows how to defeat his pupil and they have similar gadgets.

4.Batman is master in 127 fighting styles (this is still valid in DCnu)

5.You did not take into account his gadgets.

6.you really need read more about Batman,thanks.

:Thanks for the info, it helped me in other posts, I do not know much about Bucky as Winter Soldier, it is amazing what his arm can do.

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By iamthewolf88

@matchesmalone21 said:

:1.Batman does not need preparation time or pre strategy, this is a stupid myth that all are keen to believe.He's already headed the Justice League, The Outsiders, Batman Inc and even coordinated the Titans, the JLA and the Outisders at same timewhen the Cyborgwas transformed by Technis, was about to consume the moon,formulating the plan at the time of the event.

2.Wildcat isn't a martial artist like Batman,he is a boxer.

3.Nightwingwas trained since childhood,by Bruce and he knows how to defeat his pupil and they have similar gadgets.

4.Batman is master in 127 fighting styles (this is still valid in DCnu)

5.You did not take into account his gadgets.

6.you really need read more about Batman,thanks.

:Thanks for the info, it helped me in other posts, I do not know much about Bucky as Winter Soldier, it is amazing what his arm can do.

I've read a ridiculous amount of Batman, and i know the information you're telling me. It doesn't change my opinion. Nobody (aside from Alfred), knows Batman better than Dick. He will know what he's planning, what he's bringing... he knows his arsenal. He won't take it lightly. And if you know anything bout Wildcat.... he's not just a boxer. he's the world's greatest boxer, and usually knocks out opponents in one hit. He has PEAK human physical attributes (similar to Batman) heightened senses, and is an all around pain in the ass to kill. Seeing as how he just won't die. I didn't say Batman would lose here. I'm saying this is where he get's massively injured and physically drained. Batman is my favorite character, but a staight gauntlet like this, will do him in. individually he beats everyone on the list. (except maybe Cap)

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By tg1982

@matchesmalone21: No prob. You helped me with Prometheus, after all.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#215  Edited By Strider1992

@k4tzm4n said:

UPDATED OP:

-Cassie removed (what was I thinking? Really!?)

Glad you saw the light lol.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Stronger

After round 3 it is difficult but he clears it.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#217  Edited By acer51

@Ferro Vida: Please explain your reasoning.

You bellive Batman will win against somone who is the equal to Deadshot who beats Batman often, and only loses due to being mentally ill ( it is a Fact that this is the only reason Deadshot hasn't killed Batman aka a plot device to keep Batman alive). The villan Batman is up against has the same skill but wont be holding back. So how can you logicly bellive that Batman will win againt an opponent almost identical to a villan who you know can kill Batman?

I know you think that when Batman beat Deadshot that Deadshot wasn't holding back, but you havn't proved this and untill then there is nothing to support that Batman will win the encounter against Bullseye.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By acer51

@matchesmalone21: Im not questioning Batmans skill as a Marksman. However Speed to dodge certain speeds, and ability to counteract superhuman accuracy are two diffrent things.

You make the misunderstanding that Bullseye is simply throwing the knifes (and other objects) at him, no he is doing it Hawkeye style he's doing bank shots and having the projectiles bounce off the walls in order to achieve accuracy unpredictable to anyone except him.

Daredevil can beat him because his sonar is good enough to detect his evrey movment.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Ferro Vida
@acer51 said:

@Ferro Vida: Please explain your reasoning.

You bellive Batman will win against somone who is the equal to Deadshot who beats Batman often, and only loses due to being mentally ill ( it is a Fact that this is the only reason Deadshot hasn't killed Batman aka a plot device to keep Batman alive). The villan Batman is up against has the same skill but wont be holding back. So how can you logicly bellive that Batman will win againt an opponent almost identical to a villan who you know can kill Batman?

I know you think that when Batman beat Deadshot that Deadshot wasn't holding back, but you havn't proved this and untill then there is nothing to support that Batman will win the encounter against Bullseye.

Alright... 

Batman is fast enough to bullet time. He has dodged sniper bullets after they have been fired. That means he is also capable of dodging thrown projectiles, regardless of the accuracy with which they are thrown. Whether or not he can dodge a bullet is not affected by the accuracy of the marksmen. A bullet fired by Deadshot is no faster then a bullet fired by some thug. And regardless of how fast a thrown projectile from Bullseye does move, I really doubt that it moves faster then a sniper rifle bullet. Otherwise Daredevil, Captain America, and Daken would all have impressive superhuman speed, since they have all avoided Bullseye's projectiles before. 

@acer51 said:

@matchesmalone21: Im not questioning Batmans skill as a Marksman. However Speed to dodge certain speeds, and ability to counteract superhuman accuracy are two diffrent things.

You make the misunderstanding that Bullseye is simply throwing the knifes (and other objects) at him, no he is doing it Hawkeye style he's doing bank shots and having the projectiles bounce off the walls in order to achieve accuracy unpredictable to anyone except him.

Daredevil can beat him because his sonar is good enough to detect his evrey movment.

Show me scans of him doing this on a regular basis in a fight. I've read almost all of his fights with Daredevil, a fight he had with Cap, a fight he had with Daken, fights he had with Elektra in and none of those did he automatically go with a ricochet. Sure, Daredevil has radar (NOT sonar), but Elektra, Captain America, and Daken have all avoided his projectiles too. 
acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By acer51
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Bullseye can Bankshot, and quite well he KO'ed Deadpool in one shot by Bankshoting an arrow off of a side table.

So i continue my previous statement. It is not the Speed alone but the aim, Batman can dodge bullets shot simply but trick shot are diffrent.

(also i appoligize for the poor quality of the scans here is the link to some higher quality ones)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTAW5eouD_U

I'll also tell you that after Deadpool wakes up from the defeat he does somthing completey unpredictable (as he usally does) and beats Bullseye.

But i have proven my point that Bullseye does use bankshots, and he only needed one during that battle to beat Deadpool.

You probably know Deadshot Bankshots as well.

As to your other statement here is my answer: your right of course Deadshot cant shoot bullets faster then a gun, but accuracy does play a signifigant part, if not for his accuracy he wouldn't be able to beat Batman.

So either way if that dosn't convince you Bullseye wins then i think i know what this debate is about at its heart.

You don't think Deadshot would beat Batman. I mean if you did you would have admited Bullseye wins a long time ago wouldn't have you? You consider Bullseye to be either about the same or weaker then Deadshot. And because you think Batman beats Deadshot by your own ABC logic you bellive Batman should be able to Bullseye correct?

If it is truly your oppinion that Batman beats Deadshot? please tell me.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

RETURN FROM THE DEAD, THREAD!

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Jayfournines

He stops at Cap, even with 7 hours rest between matches, by the time Bruce gets to Steve he will have a lot of damage on him.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

Based on the Original Conditions, I believe Batman would clear this gauntlet.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Jayfournines said:

He stops at Cap, even with 7 hours rest between matches, by the time Bruce gets to Steve he will have a lot of damage on him.

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

You two sirs have contrasting opinions. Battle to the death!

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Jayfournines

@k4tzm4n said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

haha we've been battling on another thread.

whatcha say my friend?

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Typhion

No way he clears this with standard gear no prep. He stops at Nightwing/Wildcat. 7 Hours rest isn't enough for him to be fast enough to take on nightwing, and Wildcat is no slouch. Yes, all combatants in this round understand each other quite well, and that plays to Bruce's intellect and extreme adaptability to situations on the fly, but Nightwing has all of those traits as well (he's just a tad tempermental is all.) Put a fresh tandem of very skilled opponents up against a bruised Batman, who know him very very well, and he's not getting by them.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@Jayfournines said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

whatcha say my friend?

Sure I guess.

@Typhion said:

No way he clears this with standard gear no prep. He stops at Nightwing/Wildcat. 7 Hours rest isn't enough for him to be fast enough to take on nightwing, and Wildcat is no slouch. Yes, all combatants in this round understand each other quite well, and that plays to Bruce's intellect and extreme adaptability to situations on the fly, but Nightwing has all of those traits as well (he's just a tad tempermental is all.) Put a fresh tandem of very skilled opponents up against a bruised Batman, who know him very very well, and he's not getting by them.

7 hours of sleep is more than enough for Batman to sleep. Here are some feats that involve sleep:

No Caption Provided

Plus Batman can take down Wildcat with only a moderate amout of difficulty. Yes Dick would be tough to fight, but Bruce has the clear edge.

Then consider that Alfred is available during those rest periods. Plus he does have some preparation, not enemy specific mind you, but he does know he is going into a fight after each rest period. So he would prepare for anything.

The biggest Challenge is Captain America.

And I dont think Batman would survive the Bonus Round, not after fighting America. I forgot to include that in my last post.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Jayfournines

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@Jayfournines said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

whatcha say my friend?

Sure I guess.

@Typhion said:

7 hours of sleep is more than enough for Batman to sleep. Here are some feats that involve sleep:

No Caption Provided

Plus Batman can take down Wildcat with only a moderate amout of difficulty. Yes Dick would be tough to fight, but Bruce has the clear edge.

Then consider that Alfred is available during those rest periods. Plus he does have some preparation, not enemy specific mind you, but he does know he is going into a fight after each rest period. So he would prepare for anything.

The biggest Challenge is Captain America.

And I dont think Batman would survive the Bonus Round, not after fighting America. I forgot to include that in my last post.

Honestly, if he were fully healed after each fight, then he would clear it with ease, I firmly believe Batman is a better fighter than Cap, perhaps not by much, but he's a better warrior. However, an exhausted Bruce Wayne (like the one that got his back broken by Bane) would meet with a man who is not only stronger and in better shape (at that moment, since he has just spent a buncha time fighting other high caliber oponents) than him, and of course...a man who doesn't get tired. After exhausting himself, and after the mounting injuries of fighting in a gauntlet and defeating Nightwing and Wildcat...I think Batman stops at Steve, it would be too much for him.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Don't forget the following rule:

-Batman knows he's going into a series of fights.

This might make him more prone to using his equipment and going for swifter defeats. Just something to keep in mind.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@Jayfournines said:

Honestly, if he were fully healed after each fight, then he would clear it with ease, I firmly believe Batman is a better fighter than Cap, perhaps not by much, but he's a better warrior. However, an exhausted Bruce Wayne (like the one that got his back broken by Bane) would meet with a man who is not only stronger and in better shape (at that moment, since he has just spent a buncha time fighting other high caliber oponents) than him, and of course...a man who doesn't get tired. After exhausting himself, and after the mounting injuries of fighting in a gauntlet and defeating Nightwing and Wildcat...I think Batman stops at Steve, it would be too much for him.

Captain America is not stronger. They are at least equally strong.

But you do bring up good points.

@k4tzm4n said:

Don't forget the following rule:

-Batman knows he's going into a series of fights.

This might make him more prone to using his equipment and going for swifter defeats. Just something to keep in mind.

Thats very true. He knows that he will have to survive the long haul.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Stronger

Clears it.

Destroys everyone til round 5 and then clears them with most difficulties in rounds 5,6,7,9 and bonus round.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@Stronger said:

Clears it.

Destroys everyone til round 5 and then clears them with most difficulties in rounds 5,6,7,9 and bonus round.

He wouldnt destroy Shang-Chi. He would defeat him, but not "destroy" him.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#233  Edited By FourthDeity

Batman>Shang?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Stronger

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@Stronger said:

Clears it.

He wouldnt destroy Shang-Chi. He would defeat him, but not "destroy" him.

Oh yes.Thanks for the correction dude.

Batman1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Batman1234

Batman solos all of them.........

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points