Batman's Team vs JLA (READ)

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 juiceboks  Moderator

@digitalshooter9: I sorta agree with you. If Batman could amp his insider, upgrade the Beyond suit and lose his morals then I'd choose his team to win. He's the smartest in the league besides maybe Mr. terrific. Of the original 7, he could easily exploit a weakness. Clark and Kara have broken down near specks of kryptonite. Is J'onn weak to Fire again btw? Victor could be downed as well. As for Green Lantern Hal, Bruce and Dick have bested him. Jason(I believe) near killed him when his weakness was Yellow. Aquaman and Barry coiled be poisoned or downed with sonics. Barry's the biggest threat but I'd wager that Bruce could figure a way to severe the speed force connection or draw from it. Something.

Why? Why would you choose Bruce over a team of people who are simply out of his league in all categories that matter? Especially Morals off. How would he sever the speed force considering he's never done nor has he shown to be capable of such a feat? Especially from a speeding Barry who would be moving so fast the fight would be over before he would know it started? When did Bruce ever beat Hal Jordan in a fight? What defense does he have against speedblitz? Or TP takedown? If you can't answer either of those then Bruce has no chance here.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: there's a few questions to get to.

Bruce has prep to negate the speed force. Grodd has, Bruce can.

Bruce has prep to study the ring. He's a genius and easily has as much will as Hal.

Green Lantern autoshields would help Bruce who is on the offensive here being that he has prep.

He's also built tech to both negate telepathy and strengthen it.

Well I can't post scans but: one instance Bruce takes the ring from Hal when he tries to punch him, then Dick (I thinks or maybe Tim) stole one from Hal as well. Plus, ik this doesn't count, but when Hals weakness was still yellow he's almost killed by Robin. Bruce notes that he could have handled Hal for awhile now.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@digitalshooter9:

This means that with the required strategy, Flash can be taken down despite his amazing speed. Batman is pretty similar to death stroke. I believe he can achieve what he has done since batman is also a master strategist and planner. It has been done in Tower of Babel. If you deny the fact that the vibrational bullets work on Flash, that is just y our opinion and wouldn't change anything because that plan did work in the tower of babel.

I'm guessing you don't know what PIS is....

Batman has stronger willpower, was offered a gl ring, was offered a yl ring. What else do you need? The yellow lantern ring can easily end hal if it is used by bruce.

Sinestro can barely beat Hal with the Yellow ring, what makes you think Batman can? Being offered a yellow ring doesn't mean ANYTHING. I need feats of him using the GREEN LANTERN ring. You have no proof of him having stronger willpower and the fact of the matter is, he has no feats.

Has beaten superman many times,(easily by kryptonite)

Has a plan for wonder woman(Check above for brief explanation) If you deny it that is just your opinion which no one would care about.

Flash, also explained.

In conclusion, if batmans plans that are used by someone who just stole them can nearly end the Jla, A GL batman with his own plans would Stomp them.

Please tell me how this bullet is going to tag a bloodlusted Flash? You're telling me Batman can make a bullet that goes hundreds of times faster the speed of light? And what he's just going to pull this gun out of his ass? There's no prep.

Where is he getting this Kryptonite from? I couldn't explain it any better....

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/citizenbane/blog/superman-vs-batman/79268/

Yes, I'm sure he can beat wonderwoman who can rival Superman and is better at H2H. If he can only beat Superman with kryptonites, how is he beating Wonder Woman?

How is he beating Captain Marvel? Captain Atom? Martian Manhunter? Hal? You've said nothing valid. You're just megawanking Batman right now.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@supermanwithatan01 Grodd has never beat a morals off Flash. Neither can Bruce.

That's not enough for him to be able to use the ring to the extent Hal has. He can't make up for the massive amount of experience that Hal has over him.

Autoshields wouldnt hold against a morals off Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter.

What tech has he built to negate telepathy for someone like J'onn?

Hal wouldnt have to go near him here. Just blast him.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

Batman fans: Batman has plans, he'll create something that will (insert ridiculousness).....

GL Batman has no feats, not that it matters anyway. Batman and his team die horrible deaths.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

He actually did block MMH telepathy before

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

I'm not sure if it was canon though. But, it was some little toy thingy that he had to hold it his hand. Not liekt eh thing can't be smashed

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@wardemon32 Yea I was trying to think of a canon occurrence where something like that happened but I don't think it did. And like you said even if he did make exactly that it could be destroyed.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Wardemon32
Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire:

@esquire said:

@digitalshooter9: You keep ignoring that you've made this No Morals. This means one of the following happens:

Flash speedblitzes at thousands of times FTL and either obliterates the Bat Team with Infinite Mass Punches, vibrates their molecules so they explode, vibrates all of their organs out of their bodies, phases them into walls and leaves them there to die upon becoming tangible, BFRs them into the Speed Force, speed steals them into permanent statues, or destroys their brains by manipulating the electrical impulses in them.

Superman speedblitzes at near the speed of light and punches straight through the entire Bat Team, roasts them all with heat vision hotter than the Sun, freezes them to death with freeze breath, or throws them all into the Sun.

Martian Manhunter speedblitzes them at massively FTL speeds, punches them apart, uses shapeshifting to insert parts of him into their brains to liquefy them, uses telepathy to destroy their minds, uses Martian Vision to destroy them, uses intangibility to phase them into walls and leave them there to die, or throws them into the Sun. (Also, J'onn is no longer weak to fire, so Batman's contingency plan against him won't work here.)

Wonder Woman blitzes at near-light speeds and cuts them up with her weaponry, punches them apart with her bare hands, throws them into the sun.

I can continue this list for most of the member of the JLA, past and present. The Tower of Babel plans, even assuming that Batman has the resources necessary to carry them out, were enacted against a JLA that was split into pairs or single members, wasn't expecting an attack, and was morals on. This is a JLA who are expecting to fight Batman, are all together, and have no qualms about killing Bruce as fast as possible, which is far, far faster than he can even react to try a defense against.

Finally, Batman has had a GL ring in the past and was decidedly unimpressive with it, struggling to form even a single construct. So...JLA godstomps.

Superman speedblitzes at near the speed of light and punches straight through the entire Bat Team, roasts them all with heat vision hotter than the Sun, freezes them to death with freeze breath, or throws them all into the Sun.

Not under the effect of kryptonite.

Flash speedblitzes at thousands of times FTL and either obliterates the Bat Team with Infinite Mass Punches, vibrates their molecules so they explode, vibrates all of their organs out of their bodies, phases them into walls and leaves them there to die upon becoming tangible, BFRs them into the Speed Force, speed steals them into permanent statues, or destroys their brains by manipulating the electrical impulses in them.

Loading Video...

So apparently, the only problem here is the flash? I agree with the fact that he is probably the hardest to take down. But I also think you should look at this from a different perspective. Batman has been able to defeat a group of aliens with super powers before in order to save the justice league. So we can say that having superpowers wont stop batman from pulling anything off. Just because it is morals off, shouldn't mean that batman gets killed. On the contrary, I believe that it could even give batman an advantage. So we all know that the Contingency plans introduced in the tower of babel story arc were purposed to stop the Jla, not kill them. But this being a morals of situation, batman could come up with plans that could deal with a morals off barry right? I mean just because the Tower of Babel plans weren't able to stop a bloodlust on flash, doesn't mean batman cannot come up with a plan that will work. I believe he is intelligent enough to come up with something that DS was able to achieve. From what I know, the speed force is very strong, and at the same time, risky. I recall an incident where flash almost got killed because he was deep into the speed force, Batman was there as well. Building up on this, batman can improve his contingency plan to work on the flash and purposefully, kill him. Check out the video above. I know it is just the animated series, but does perfectly illustrate my idea of the speed force carrying risks for the flash which could also be exploited by the Batman.

I can continue this list for most of the member of the JLA, past and present. The Tower of Babel plans, even assuming that Batman has the resources necessary to carry them out, were enacted against a JLA that was split into pairs or single members, wasn't expecting an attack, and was morals on. This is a JLA who are expecting to fight Batman, are all together, and have no qualms about killing Bruce as fast as possible, which is far, far faster than he can even react to try a defense against.

Finally, Batman has had a GL ring in the past and was decidedly unimpressive with it, struggling to form even a single construct. So...JLA godstomps.

I don't think you get the fact that Batman is also bloodlusted and will most probably carry out a plan that is perfectly suitable for killing them. And the gl ring SHOULD help assuming batman has a good willpower.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01 said:

@digitalshooter9: I sorta agree with you. If Batman could amp his insider, upgrade the Beyond suit and lose his morals then I'd choose his team to win. He's the smartest in the league besides maybe Mr. terrific. Of the original 7, he could easily exploit a weakness. Clark and Kara have broken down near specks of kryptonite. Is J'onn weak to Fire again btw? Victor could be downed as well. As for Green Lantern Hal, Bruce and Dick have bested him. Jason(I believe) near killed him when his weakness was Yellow. Aquaman and Barry coiled be poisoned or downed with sonics. Barry's the biggest threat but I'd wager that Bruce could figure a way to severe the speed force connection or draw from it. Something.

Why? Why would you choose Bruce over a team of people who are simply out of his league in all categories that matter? Especially Morals off. How would he sever the speed force considering he's never done nor has he shown to be capable of such a feat? Especially from a speeding Barry who would be moving so fast the fight would be over before he would know it started? When did Bruce ever beat Hal Jordan in a fight? What defense does he have against speedblitz? Or TP takedown? If you can't answer either of those then Bruce has no chance here.

1. They are not out of his league, if you only assume that because batman has no super powers, then you probably don't know anything about batman.

2. Morals off also counts for batman and will only result in him coming up with a more elaborate plan that is aimed to kill.

3.Speeding barry?,Speedblitz?,IMP? All of these can be overcome by batman with prep. Plus batman has a TP resistance, I am not sure how powerful it is, but he usually overcomes scarecrows fear hallucinogen.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@supermanwithatan01 said:

1. They are not out of his league, if you only assume that because batman has no super powers, then you probably don't know anything about batman.

2. Morals off also counts for batman and will only result in him coming up with a more elaborate plan that is aimed to kill.

3.Speeding barry?,Speedblitz?,IMP? All of these can be overcome by batman with prep. Plus batman has a TP resistance, I am not sure how powerful it is, but he usually overcomes scarecrows fear hallucinogen.

1. They are out of his league because he cant match up to their vastly superior power. You're the one assuming Batman can deal with the whole league at once when he's never been shown to. They have multiple ways to insta kill him. He has none that can work around their powers.

2. Prove that he can work around a Barry Allen moving so fast time stops for himself. Or Superman's strength or heat vison. Or Martian Manhunter's TP.

3. Prove it. He has TP resistance but it's nowhere near strong enough for J'onn not to easily break through. Especially considering his track record of TP feats which you seem to be ignorant of. He was affected by the fear gas when it was first used on him. It took him a while to overcome it. And besides that's not a tp resistance feat at all.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Wardemon32

@digitalshooter9:

Wow. Just wow. A facepalm wouldn't even explain how I'm feeling right now.

Where is Batman getting this kryptonite from? And don't you think someone from the team would just pick up teh kryptonite and just fling it somewhere? Coomon Sense.

So apparently, the only problem here is the flash? I agree with the fact that he is probably the hardest to take down. But I also think you should look at this from a different perspective. Batman has been able to defeat a group of aliens with super powers before in order to save the justice league. So we can say that having superpowers wont stop batman from pulling anything off. Just because it is morals off, shouldn't mean that batman gets killed. On the contrary, I believe that it could even give batman an advantage. So we all know that the Contingency plans introduced in the tower of babel story arc were purposed to stop the Jla, not kill them. But this being a morals of situation, batman could come up with plans that could deal with a morals off barry right? I mean just because the Tower of Babel plans weren't able to stop a bloodlust on flash, doesn't mean batman cannot come up with a plan that will work. I believe he is intelligent enough to come up with something that DS was able to achieve. From what I know, the speed force is very strong, and at the same time, risky. I recall an incident where flash almost got killed because he was deep into the speed force, Batman was there as well. Building up on this, batman can improve his contingency plan to work on the flash and purposefully, kill him. Check out the video above. I know it is just the animated series, but does perfectly illustrate my idea of the speed force carrying risks for the flash which could also be exploited by the Batman.

This post has so much fail in it its unbelieveable.

1. Flash isn't the only problem. Captain Marvel is just as good as Superman(probaobly not bloodlusted) but he has no weakness and you have NO WAY of coutnering that.
  2. This is morals off. You screwed up by putting morals off in the first place, what you thought Batman can do something with morals off lol?
  3. Barry? You don't know the difference between Wally and Barry? You post up a video of Barry for whatever reason but then you go and talk about stopping Barry? I seriously question if you know anything about these characters because if you actually read the comic you'd know it was Wally West.
  4. What did Deathstroke achieve? That fight was just PIS. Go put a knife in the kitchen and run in slow motion. You seriously think you can just magically run into that knife?
  5. Please don't tell me you're talking about Wally almost dying because he went into the speed force BECASE OF A VIDEO FROM CARTOONNETWORK? I mean thats like my favorite cartoon of all time but seriously? Seriously? Flash enters teh speed force everytime he runs. He's feuled by it. He's been the thing for like 50 years now. And how is Bamtan going to exploit these risk?
  6. How is he going to pull out a gun and shoot Flash with it when he can't react that fast? And the bullet is moving in slow motion to him? The only reason that even touched him is because he wasn't paying attention. Flash should be able to vibrate faster than that bullet anyways.
  7. What were his plans to take out Captain Atom? Wonder Woman? Shazam? Mr. Terrific? Martian Manhunter(fire is no longer his weakness) Aquaman? Green Lantern? Plastic Man? And the rest of the members?

They are not out of his league, if you only assume that because batman has no super powers, then you probably don't know anything about batman.

While you know nothing of the JLA obviously, or even the difference between Wally and Barry(You've made the mistake twice already). He obviously has "Superpowers" in this battle if he has a Green Lantern ring....

Morals off also counts for batman and will only result in him coming up with a more elaborate plan that is aimed to kill.

And how long does he have to do this? JLA has prep also. And they have morals off. You didn't say he has prep so he has no prep unless you specify how much prep he gets. All of what you are saying is irrelevant.

Speeding barry?,Speedblitz?,IMP? All of these can be overcome by batman with prep. Plus batman has a TP resistance, I am not sure how powerful it is, but he usually overcomes scarecrows fear hallucinogen.

TP and fear gas is two differnt things. He has no TP resistence. Scans of him and his so called "TP resistance"? He was mind controlled by Despero.

How can he coutner speedblitz? When has he ever done that? I doubt you know what an IMP is. You'll google it by the time you see this anyways.

Edit: BTW you said Batman has his contigency plans. You never said anything abot him beign able to upgrade or even prep. You're just wanking him and going agaisnt your own rules to make it seem like Batman actually stands a chance....

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only reason TP wont work is because he's a Green Lantern. That's it. Martian Manhunter has many other way to kill him.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@wardemon32:

@digitalshooter9:

Wow. Just wow. A facepalm wouldn't even explain how I'm feeling right now.

Where is Batman getting this kryptonite from? And don't you think someone from the team would just pick up teh kryptonite and just fling it somewhere? Coomon Sense.

1. Flash isn't the only problem. Captain Marvel is just as good as Superman(probaobly not bloodlusted) but he has no weakness and you have NO WAY of coutnering that.
  2. This is morals off. You screwed up by putting morals off in the first place, what you thought Batman can do something with morals off lol?
  3. Barry? You don't know the difference between Wally and Barry? You post up a video of Barry for whatever reason but then you go and talk about stopping Barry? I seriously question if you know anything about these characters because if you actually read the comic you'd know it was Wally West.
  4. What did Deathstroke achieve? That fight was just PIS. Go put a knife in the kitchen and run in slow motion. You seriously think you can just magically run into that knife?
  5. Please don't tell me you're talking about Wally almost dying because he went into the speed force BECASE OF A VIDEO FROM CARTOONNETWORK? I mean thats like my favorite cartoon of all time but seriously? Seriously? Flash enters teh speed force everytime he runs. He's feuled by it. He's been the thing for like 50 years now. And how is Bamtan going to exploit these risk?
  6. How is he going to pull out a gun and shoot Flash with it when he can't react that fast? And the bullet is moving in slow motion to him? The only reason that even touched him is because he wasn't paying attention. Flash should be able to vibrate faster than that bullet anyways.
  7. What were his plans to take out Captain Atom? Wonder Woman? Shazam? Mr. Terrific? Martian Manhunter(fire is no longer his weakness) Aquaman? Green Lantern? Plastic Man? And the rest of the members?

They are not out of his league, if you only assume that because batman has no super powers, then you probably don't know anything about batman.

While you know nothing of the JLA obviously, or even the difference between Wally and Barry(You've made the mistake twice already). He obviously has "Superpowers" in this battle if he has a Green Lantern ring....

Morals off also counts for batman and will only result in him coming up with a more elaborate plan that is aimed to kill.

And how long does he have to do this? JLA has prep also. And they have morals off. You didn't say he has prep so he has no prep unless you specify how much prep he gets. All of what you are saying is irrelevant.

Speeding barry?,Speedblitz?,IMP? All of these can be overcome by batman with prep. Plus batman has a TP resistance, I am not sure how powerful it is, but he usually overcomes scarecrows fear hallucinogen.

TP and fear gas is two differnt things. He has no TP resistence. Scans of him and his so called "TP resistance"? He was mind controlled by Despero.

How can he coutner speedblitz? When has he ever done that? I doubt you know what an IMP is. You'll google it by the time you see this anyways.

Edit: BTW you said Batman has his contigency plans. You never said anything abot him beign able to upgrade or even prep. You're just wanking him and going agaisnt your own rules to make it seem like Batman actually stands a chance....

STOP USING THE TERM BAT-WANKING, YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID!

Apparently, your post has only one fail in it, and that is you. (I wouldn't call anything a fail unless it makes completely no sense)

1. Flash isn't the only problem. Captain Marvel is just as good as Superman(probaobly not bloodlusted)(on the contrary, CM is way stronger than superman) but he has no weakness and you have NO WAY of coutnering that. -Captain marvel, as the kid, needs to be able to scream SHAZAM to be able to transform(from what I know). So the only way to stop him would be not allowing the kid to scream or something like that.
  2. This is morals off. You screwed up by putting morals off in the first place, what you thought Batman can do something with morals off lol?- I believe he can, assuming batman has came up with plans to defeat the jla before.
  3. Barry? You don't know the difference between Wally and Barry? You post up a video of Barry for whatever reason but then you go and talk about stopping Barry? I seriously question if you know anything about these characters because if you actually read the comic you'd know it was Wally West.- I never said the Flash is necessarily Barry. You came up with that yourself, I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO READ THE OP NEXT TIME.
  4. What did Deathstroke achieve? That fight was just PIS. Go put a knife in the kitchen and run in slow motion. You seriously think you can just magically run into that knife? - Calling something PIS is pretty much based on how you interpret what was going on. And I am sorry but No one cares about your opinion. You can cal it PIS, and I wont but it doesn't mean everyone should agree on what you think is going on.
  5. Please don't tell me you're talking about Wally almost dying because he went into the speed force BECASE OF A VIDEO FROM CARTOONNETWORK? I mean thats like my favorite cartoon of all time but seriously? Seriously? Flash enters teh speed force everytime he runs. He's feuled by it. He's been the thing for like 50 years now. And how is Bamtan going to exploit these risk? - First of all, I just posted that video to illustrate the risks behind the overuse of the speed force. The second thing, something like that does happen in the comics as well.( Did you actually think that CN made that up? LOL) How is Batman going to exploit the risk? I believe he can assuming he has exploited the weaknesses of others with near perfection before.
  6. How is he going to pull out a gun and shoot Flash with it when he can't react that fast? And the bullet is moving in slow motion to him? The only reason that even touched him is because he wasn't paying attention. Flash should be able to vibrate faster than that bullet anyways. It has worked in Tower of Babel, denying it would only base it around your opinion which again, No one cares about.
  7. What were his plans to take out Captain Atom? Wonder Woman? Shazam? Mr. Terrific? Martian Manhunter(fire is no longer his weakness) Aquaman? Green Lantern? Plastic Man? And the rest of the members?-Google them, sorry but I'm not going to waste my own time listing them because in the end the only thing you know is either PIS or your BS opinions.

When I said contingency plans, I didn't necessarily mean the ones introduced in ToB. hey could be any plans assuming batman came up with them for this battle and they could therefore be updated versions of those. Again all you are doing is using your Opinions again and again infinitely just to make it look like it is a JLA stomp.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9:

STOP USING THE TERM BAT-WANKING, YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID!

Where did I use the term "Bat-wanking"? I never said that so you must have thought you were doing that...

Apparently, your post has only one fail in it, and that is you. (I wouldn't call anything a fail unless it makes completely no sense)

Lol.

Captain marvel, as the kid, needs to be able to scream SHAZAM to be able to transform(from what I know). So the only way to stop him would be not allowing the kid to scream or something like that.

And when does he just enter battles as a kid? And even if, how is Bamtan going to stop the lightnign coming down on him?

I believe he can, assuming batman has came up with plans to defeat the jla before.

You're putting Batman on a pedestal where he doesn't belong. He did some plan where they weren't bloodlusted and caught off gaurd.

never said the Flash is necessarily Barry. You came up with that yourself, I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO READ THE OP NEXT TIME.

Well if you're showing scans of Wally then you must be using Wally. What did you say in the OP? You said "Batman with his contingency plans" and said "JLA" so you had to be using the current team at the time which consisted of Wally.

Calling something PIS is pretty much based on how you interpret what was going on. And I am sorry but No one cares about your opinion. You can cal it PIS, and I wont but it doesn't mean everyone should agree on what you think is going on.

EVERYONE ON COMICVINE CALLS THAT PIS LMAO! How can it not be PIS? Do you even know what PIS is? That's not an opinoon thats straight facts. All you tell me how you interpet it and tell me how it's not PIS. Do you think you can run in slowmotion and somehow run into a kitchen knife? Please. Give me a scenario where you can run in slowmotion and somehow get stabbed by a kitchen knife. Are you simple? You're saying no-one cares about my opinion when your whole arguement is based off of opinion.

Quote "I belive he can......". Contradictory at its finest.

First of all, I just posted that video to illustrate the risks behind the overuse of the speed force. The second thing, something like that does happen in the comics as well.( Did you actually think that CN made that up? LOL) How is Batman going to exploit the risk? I believe he can assuming he has exploited the weaknesses of others with near perfection before.

Yea you posted up a video where Wally FIRST entered the speed force as opposed to him using the thing for years and that never happened again. Show me WHERE that has happened in comes. The only time somethign like that has happened is when Bart absorbed teh entire speed force. How could it be over used if that was the first time he used the speed force? How can that happen if Flash literally enters the speed force EVERYTIME he runs? You can't exploit that weakness.

That's your opinion. Unless you can state HOW he can exploit this(Which isn't even a weakness) then none of what you are saying is valid. Nooooooo oneeeee caresssssss about you opinion.

I seriously don't remember that happeneing to Wally so I don't know why you're saying "LOL cartoon netwrok didn't make this up !". Alright since you're laughing can you show me in comics where this happened? If you can show me that would be one thing you've got right this whole time because the rest of what you said are like YOU said "assumptions". But go ahead, show me this happening in a comic.

It has worked in Tower of Babel, denying it would only base it around your opinion which again, No one cares about.

You didn't even read the The Tower of Babel lmao. So you're telling me when you say "it worked" that Batman pulled a gun out at superspeed, faster than Wally could react to, and shoot him with a bullet that shouldn't even be able to vibrate faster than light? Alright let's sat the bullet DOES actually work like how it did how is Bamtan going to pull it out? And bullets move in slow motion to flash.

Flash can run 2.5 quintillion miles per second while a bullet only moves at about 1,000 MPH. How is this bullet tagging Flash?

Google them, sorry but I'm not going to waste my own time listing them because in the end the only thing you know is either PIS or your BS opinions.

• He used a bullet for Flash which wouldn't tag Flash anyways.
  • He used fire for MMH which isn't even his weakness anymore after Fernus.
  • He blinded Green Lantern with his OWN power ring. Doesn't even make any sense since Green Lantern took a nook to the face TWICE which would blind you AND he encounters GLs everyday and that never gappens.
  • Left Superman with no radiation from the sun so he was powerless.
  • De-hydrated Aquaman
  • Froze Plastic Man

OK so he can't do all of this at once. So that's why I asked how is he going to take them down. He can freeze aquaman, shoot a gun, blind GL(which the same should happen to him), take sunlight from Superman, and the rest? He can't even take out MMH anymore.

He never took out Mr. Terrific, Captain atom, Shazam, Hawkman, Firestorm, etc.....

He can't pull off every plan at once.

When I said contingency plans, I didn't necessarily mean the ones introduced in ToB. hey could be any plans assuming batman came up with them for this battle and they could therefore be updated versions of those. Again all you are doing is using your Opinions again and again infinitely just to make it look like it is a JLA stomp.

Alright so that means the other team get's prep am I right? So that means JLa would already have an idea of Batmans plans. Backfired didn't it? How logn does he have to modisy these plans? JLA does stomp but you're just to simple to realize it. Tell me WHAT Batman can do to make these plans effective. And HOW he's going to do this all at once. It the Tower of Babel he took each other them out individually and they didn't know what was going on and wasn't bloodlusted. This is now the EXACT opposite.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By HBKTimHBK

I'll say the Justice League.