Batman's Team vs JLA (READ)

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gl Batman, Batman Beyond(Terry), Nightwing(Grayson) and Robin(Damian) vs JLA

To death and NO MORALS

Batman has his contingency plans

Jla doesnt include batman obviously

Fight takes place in Gotham.

Whos team rises up victorious?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

JLA stomps.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team batman.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

JLA

MM mindmolests

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sync1

JLA.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just in case you didn't know. I am talking about GL Batman and his team. GREEN LANTERN BATMAN

I dont think there should be a stomp here.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Roman

Superman solos

Flash solos

Martian Manhunter solos

Wonder Woman solos

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@the_roman: They solo a batman with a gl ring and contingency plans even ras al ghul can use to take them down with.

Dont forget batman beyond and nightwing as well. If a normal batman can take down a Jla with his plans, think about what a gl batman would do. I AM SURE THERE WOULDNT BE A STOMP IN HERE!!!!

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Roman

@the_roman: They solo a batman with a gl ring and contingency plans even ras al ghul can use to take them down with.

Dont forget batman beyond and nightwing as well. If a normal batman can take down a Jla with his plans, think about what a gl batman would do. I AM SURE THERE WOULDNT BE A STOMP IN HERE!!!!

Ra's has far greater resources than Batman. And also, Batman's plans are just that, plans. There's no indication he could have actually put those plans into effect. Also, there's Hal on this team. Batman was only ever shown as having a plan to take down Kyle, that was tailor-made to specifically Kyle, not GL's in general.

And Batman still can't react to Flash, and has no answer to Aquaman's TP.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ra's Al Ghul has infinity more resources then Bruce. Not to mention they Justice League were all separated.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dondave

JLA stomp

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_roman:

@digitalshooter9 said:

Ra's has far greater resources than Batman. And also, Batman's plans are just that, plans. There's no indication he could have actually put those plans into effect. Also, there's Hal on this team. Batman was only ever shown as having a plan to take down Kyle, that was tailor-made to specifically Kyle, not GL's in general.

And Batman still can't react to Flash, and has no answer to Aquaman's TP.

First of all, Ra's al ghul is not half as powerful as batman. Batman could have used Ra's al ghuls plans way better then he did because they were obviously created by him. And if the plans could be carried by Ra's al ghul, batman could also do it. There is no point of claiming that Ra's al ghul can defeat jla while batman can't because there is no logic in that thought. JLA Tower of Babel is an example that proves the point of batman having the potential to defeat each and every member of the JLA. Flash was took down by Deathstroke just by simple strategic planning. Batman could also do the same strategic planning deathstroke did(or even better) plus he has plans to take down flash. If you don't know them check wikipedia. i have seen them nicely explained there. For gl, the plans should work on all of them as far as I know since all the GL is driven by willpower and batman's plan includes them losing their will into fear. Aquaman could also be rendered water phobic using fear, which batman could control.Besides all of this, This is a debate where there is a GL Batman. For all the people who just effortlessly say Jla stomp, please explain how they stomp a batman with a Green Lantern Ring. For my opinion there is no stomp for either sides.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Roman

@digitalshooter9:

First of all, Ra's al ghul is not half as powerful as batman. Batman could have used Ra's al ghuls plans way better then he did because they were obviously created by him.

All Batman had were that, plans. He didn't have the resources or the manpower to put them into affect. Because someone created something, doesn't mean noone else can do it better.

And if the plans could be carried by Ra's al ghul, batman could also do it. There is no point of claiming that Ra's al ghul can defeat jla while batman can't because there is no logic in that thought.

Exactly. Ra's can. He has much greater wealth and manpower than Bruce. Bruce just don't have the money or the army of servants Ra's does.

JLA Tower of Babel is an example that proves the point of batman having the potential to defeat each and every member of the JLA.

Potential. Not that he can. Also, Ra's has far more money and manpower than Batman.

Flash was took down by Deathstroke just by simple strategic planning.

Deathstroke beat Flash due to his aug-cog.

Batman could also do the same strategic planning deathstroke did(or even better) plus he has plans to take down flash.

Nope. Batman doesn't have Slade's aug-cog. Slade thinks faster than Bats.

If you don't know them check wikipedia. i have seen them nicely explained there.

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. I refuse to accept wikipedia as evidence.

For gl, the plans should work on all of them as far as I know since all the GL is driven by willpower and batman's plan includes them losing their will into fear.

No, Batman's plan involved making Kyle believe he was blind, then Kyle accidentally uses the ring to make himself blind. It works specifically on Kyle because he's an artist. Hal isn't.

Aquaman could also be rendered water phobic using fear, which batman could control.

Batman, even GL Batman, cannot manipulate fear.

Besides all of this, This is a debate where there is a GL Batman. For all the people who just effortlessly say Jla stomp, please explain how they stomp a batman with a Green Lantern Ring. For my opinion there is no stomp for either sides.

Flash speedblitz, Superman heat visions his face off, Wonder Woman beats him to a bloody pulp, Cyborg incapacitates via sonics, or BFR's via Boom Tube.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

JLA easily.

And yes, as for the other post you made in this topic... Ra's Al Ghul is more powerful than Batman.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA easily.

And yes, as for the other post you made in this topic... Ra's Al Ghul is more powerful than Batman.

Nope he isn't.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Whoa whoa Nightwing is here!? That's a game changer. Lol just kidding. Obviously this:

Superman solos

Flash solos

Martian Manhunter solos

Wonder Woman solos

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By russellmania77

This is the part where I usually put batman but since I have him as my avatar I get flamed on so here I go. If batman has his plans then of course he is gonna know who to take care of first so that the next one doesn't help the previous one. GL batman can bfr supes and ww, still tho flash is flash so I gotta say

JLA FTW

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@digitalshooter9:

First of all, Ra's al ghul is not half as powerful as batman. Batman could have used Ra's al ghuls plans way better then he did because they were obviously created by him.

All Batman had were that, plans. He didn't have the resources or the manpower to put them into affect. Because someone created something, doesn't mean noone else can do it better.

And if the plans could be carried by Ra's al ghul, batman could also do it. There is no point of claiming that Ra's al ghul can defeat jla while batman can't because there is no logic in that thought.

Exactly. Ra's can. He has much greater wealth and manpower than Bruce. Bruce just don't have the money or the army of servants Ra's does.

JLA Tower of Babel is an example that proves the point of batman having the potential to defeat each and every member of the JLA.

Potential. Not that he can. Also, Ra's has far more money and manpower than Batman.

Flash was took down by Deathstroke just by simple strategic planning.

Deathstroke beat Flash due to his aug-cog.

Batman could also do the same strategic planning deathstroke did(or even better) plus he has plans to take down flash.

If you don't know them check wikipedia. i have seen them nicely explained there.

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. I refuse to accept wikipedia as evidence.

For gl, the plans should work on all of them as far as I know since all the GL is driven by willpower and batman's plan includes them losing their will into fear.

No, Batman's plan involved making Kyle believe he was blind, then Kyle accidentally uses the ring to make himself blind. It works specifically on Kyle because he's an artist. Hal isn't.

Aquaman could also be rendered water phobic using fear, which batman could control.

Besides all of this, This is a debate where there is a GL Batman. For all the people who just effortlessly say Jla stomp, please explain how they stomp a batman with a Green Lantern Ring. For my opinion there is no stomp for either sides.

Flash speedblitz, Superman heat visions his face off, Wonder Woman beats him to a bloody pulp, Cyborg incapacitates via sonics, or BFR's via Boom Tube.

He does not need any man power for those plans, if he were to face everyone in the Jla one at a time. And yes, I still insist on saying Batman could have carried out his plans better than ra's. He is far superior to him in every category except resources which batman still has enough to take Jla down.

Bruce still has enough resources or could obtain enough resources to take Jla down with his current wealth.

Again, if Ra's could do it, so can batman, he has enough resources though not as much as Ra's al ghouls.

He has enough.....

Given the prep, Batman can obtain the tools he needs. Batman is way too superior to Deathstroke in terms of intellect and planning. Batman could also think fast( at least as fast as slade). Batman has beaten death stroke before as well.

Altered form of scarecrows fear toxin? Aquaman being aqua phobic? Hal losing his will power under the effects of fear? Do you even know the contingency plans? I would advise you to check wikipedia because you look like you have no idea of any of the contingency plans batman had.

Flash- Seizures,under the effect of the vibrating bullets.(If a normal servant of Ra's can shoot him, batman could do it a million times more accurate and better)

Superman- Gets zapped by synthetic kryptonite.

Wonderwoman-Beats HERSELF into a bloody pulp under the virtual reality battle that was in batman's plan.

Cyborg- Seriously? Batman could stomp cyborg even without prep. I can't believe you actually think cyborg can beat batman. Even nightwing can beat the living daylight out of cyborg.(That is Arguable though)

All of these points were to show that a normal batman could take on the Jla. Whereas in this case it is a gl batman plus his team. I don't see a stomp for the Jla.

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman has a room full of ways to kill them for an occasion like this so he would win.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Roman

@digitalshooter9:

He does not need any man power for those plans, if he were to face everyone in the Jla one at a time. And yes, I still insist on saying Batman could have carried out his plans better than ra's. He is far superior to him in every category except resources which batman still has enough to take Jla down.

Here he's facing them all at the same time, which makes that point invalid. Also, if he's inferior in resources, which categories is he "far superior" to Ra's in? Also, there's no evidence that he has enough resources to take out the JLA.

Bruce still has enough resources or could obtain enough resources to take Jla down with his current wealth.

Proof? There is none. As a matter of fact, I can show you Batman getting beaten by Superman on five separate occasions.

Again, if Ra's could do it, so can batman, he has enough resources though not as much as Ra's al ghouls.

That's a crap argument. By that logic, if Batman can do it, so can Nightwing.

He has enough.....

Um...there's no evidence

Given the prep, Batman can obtain the tools he needs. Batman is way too superior to Deathstroke in terms of intellect and planning. Batman could also think fast( at least as fast as slade). Batman has beaten death stroke before as well.

Um...no. By your argument, because Superman's beaten Batman, Superman's superior in intelligence and planning.

Altered form of scarecrows fear toxin? Aquaman being aqua phobic? Hal losing his will power under the effects of fear? Do you even know the contingency plans? I would advise you to check wikipedia because you look like you have no idea of any of the contingency plans batman had.

...Aquaman's not aquaphobic. And again, wikipedia can be edited by anyone. It's you that had no idea. Also, Tower of Babel had Kyle as the JL's Green Lantern, not Hal.

Flash- Seizures,under the effect of the vibrating bullets.(If a normal servant of Ra's can shoot him, batman could do it a million times more accurate and better).

Flash dodges them with femtosecond reaction time

Batman whilst GLOWING WITH KRYPTONITE lost to Superman.

Superman/Batman #23

Bats is possessed by the Kryptonite Man. That's right. He's literally glowing with kryptonite.

So, again, Superman headbutts Bruce through his own house.

Wonderwoman-Beats HERSELF into a bloody pulp under the virtual reality battle that was in batman's plan.

...Based on? Bruce has to actually get Diana into the virtual reality gear.

Cyborg- Seriously? Batman could stomp cyborg even without prep. I can't believe you actually think cyborg can beat batman. Even nightwing can beat the living daylight out of cyborg.(That is Arguable though)

Questions?
Questions?

That's an electrical attack that solos all of Batman's teammates. That leaves the heavy hitters to focus on Batman.

All of these points were to show that a normal batman could take on the Jla. Whereas in this case it is a gl batman plus his team. I don't see a stomp for the Jla.

GL Batman makes no difference. Hal's much more experienced with a GL ring than Batman ever has shown.

Normal Batman gets stomped.

Team apart from GL Batman all get one-shotted, GL Batman loses.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9:

Here he's facing them all at the same time, which makes that point invalid. Also, if he's inferior in resources, which categories is he "far superior" to Ra's in? Also, there's no evidence that he has enough resources to take out the JLA.

Proof? There is none. As a matter of fact, I can show you Batman getting beaten by Superman on five separate occasions.

He has enough.....

Um...there's no evidence

Um...no. By your argument, because Superman's beaten Batman, Superman's superior in intelligence and planning.

...Aquaman's not aquaphobic. And again, wikipedia can be edited by anyone. It's you that had no idea. Also, Tower of Babel had Kyle as the JL's Green Lantern, not Hal.

Flash- Seizures,under the effect of the vibrating bullets.(If a normal servant of Ra's can shoot him, batman could do it a million times more accurate and better).

Superman/Batman #23

Bats is possessed by the Kryptonite Man. That's right. He's literally glowing with kryptonite.

Questions?
Questions?

That's an electrical attack that solos all of Batman's teammates. That leaves the heavy hitters to focus on Batman.

GL Batman makes no difference. Hal's much more experienced with a GL ring than Batman ever has shown.

Not to mention as a team, the JLA can counter all of Batman's contingency plans.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_roman:

@digitalshooter9:

He has enough.....

Um...there's no evidence

Superman/Batman #23

Questions?
Questions?

He could simply disappear and then take them all one on one. Batman is a master of disguise. No evidence? Batman has his own armoury, tech,can obtain red kryptonite and he is a billionaire. Do you still insist on saying he doesn't have enough resources? He may not match up to ra's in terms of resources, I get that, But he definitely has enough resources to get the job done.

You do not need any evidence to know that Batman is a multi billionaire. And I DARE you to prove me that Superman has ever beaten the Dark Knight. They have never actually fought in canon content and all the non canon encounters ended up in Supes getting his ass handed to him by batman.

Superman has never beaten batman. And he isn't more intelligent. He does have a super brain though.

..Aquaman's not aquaphobic. And again, wikipedia can be edited by anyone. It's you that had no idea. Also, Tower of Babel had Kyle as the JL's Green Lantern, not Hal.

An altered form of scarecrows fear toxin renders aquaman aqua-phopic. An aqua man that is afraid of water won't pack a punch. If batman can come up with a plan, the same could also be done for Hal. There is no point of making Hal look indestructible.

Then how come a servant of Ra's al Ghoul zapped him in Tower of Babel?

Superman/Batman #23

Are you ok? Do you actually read the text of these comics or do yo just look at the pictures?

Superman clearly mentions that the kryptonite monster is controlling batman. So it is not Batman he is fighting, just a monster in his body. If it was batman who was himself, Supes would have been killed by all that kryptonite added to batman's skill and techniques. And I don't get how batman whoops supes in hush just with the kryptonite ring and the kryptonite monster cannot do squat. Thats just PIS I guess. Plus for this occasion, batman uses red kryptonite, which makes superman pretty much look like a joke.

Questions?
Questions?

This scan does not make any sense to me. Even if cyborg takes down batman's team, There is no way he can defeat a straight up batman with prep. All cyborg has is tech, which batman can easily disable. It is obvious from your point that Cyborg lets the heavy hitters get to batman because even he knows he will be outmatched.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9:

Are you ok? Do you actually read the text of these comics or do yo just look at the pictures?

Superman clearly mentions that the kryptonite monster is controlling batman. So it is not Batman he is fighting, just a monster in his body. If it was batman who was himself, Supes would have been killed by all that kryptonite added to batman's skill and techniques. And I don't get how batman whoops supes in hush just with the kryptonite ring and the kryptonite monster cannot do squat. Thats just PIS I guess. Plus for this occasion, batman uses red kryptonite, which makes superman pretty much look like a joke.

That Kryptonite ring incident was written by Jeph Loeb.

me. Even if cyborg takes down batman's team, There is no way he can defeat a straight up batman with prep. All cyborg has is tech, which batman can easily disable. It is obvious from your point that Cyborg lets the heavy hitters get to batman because even he knows he will be outmatched.

Batman's gonna hack Cyborg? I doubt it:

The one getting hacked here is Bats.
The one getting hacked here is Bats.

Also, Cyborg's managed to use sonics to pin down Superboy, and Superman.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Bruce wants to put Victor down, he does. Certain weapons have nothing to do with tech. Anyways JL wins but only because of the team effort. I would like to add that I believe with prep Bruce could take the majority with any of them 1 on 1.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Batman because he paranoid and have probaly perfected a plan that wil most likey work for some reason.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is it that the new guys ALWAYS make a spite thread?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9:

What don't you understand?

• Superman Solo
  • Martian Manhunter Solo
  • Shazam Solo
  • Captain Atom Solo
  • Flash Solo
  • Wonder Woman Solo
  • Etc....

Since you keep saying "He's batman with a green lantern ring!" show us some scans of feats of him using this GL ring and showing he can do it better than Hal.

You think a bullet is going to hurt Flash? Firstly that whole theory has it's flaws.

1. Flash should be able to vibrate fast enough to the point where the bulletisn't even vibrating
  2. How is Batman going to react fast enough and pull the gun or the trigger before Flash kills him?
  3. How fast is this bullet? Flash can run thosands of times the speed of light. You think Batman is gould build a bullet that goes that fast?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

The JLA. The JLA could now knows about the plans and Bats does not have the stuff Ras has.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@

@jgames said:

Batman because he paranoid and have probaly perfected a plan that wil most likey work for some reason.

Sound logic at its finest..

Batman dies. JLA in a massive stomp.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dondave
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

@dondave said:

@digitalshooter9 said:

@wardemon32: How is this even spite?

Due to the fact that JLA stomp, I presume

It doesn't there is no way JLA stomps in this battle. JLA has been practically taken down by a normal batman which means it is probably impossible for them to stand up against a team featuring Batman with GL ring,Batman beyond and night wing.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

@

@jgames said:

At least he can back up what he said. You have no evidence or argument that makes sense about batman dying in a massive stomp.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

@juiceboks said:

@

@jgames said:

At least he can back up what he said. You have no evidence or argument that makes sense about batman dying in a massive stomp.

If you are referencing the Tower of Babel story arc, Batman doesn't have the resources to accomplish what Ra's did. Also some of his plans were specific to certain characters, for example the contingency that was used on Kyle wouldn't work on Hal. As shown in the New 52 Batman doesn't have a plan for defeating some of the League members such as Wonder Woman except for having Superman take her down, something that wouldn't be applicable here.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rolldestroyer

@dondave: batman did have a way to put down wonder woman in tower of babel though

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA stomp. Batman isn't stupid enough to put himself in a fight against them without any prep time. His plans mean nothing without prep

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: I know; that's why I said in the New 52 he didn't have a plan to take her down other than Superman

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9:

Alright you're still asking how is it a spite since Batman has a Green Lantern ring. Can you show us SUBSTANCIAL feats/scans to say he's actually going to be effective with this ring? You still haven't said how he can

• React to Flash running hundreds, thousands, millions, billions, and even trillions time the speed of light
  • Proof that he's better than Hal Jordan with the ring
  • Take a full fleged punch from Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Captain Atom and more
  • Etc...

You haven't even show any feats of Batman AT ALL. He's not going to win, face it. And what the hell can the rest of his team do? Hide in some shadows?

Hell, Superman Prime killed him easily by just picking him up, bringing him to space and then flying as fast as he can down. He can easily do that to the rest of the team so it's just him vs JLA.

Blood_Red_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA stomp. Speedblitz and kill them all.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks:

@juiceboks said:

@

@jgames said:

He didnt back up what he said. He has no evidence and neither do you. His logic is basically Batman wins because he's smart and he's Batman. That's not a real argument. The JLA have multiple ways to destroy him and his team. Ways that many people have already told you and you have no counter arguement for. Quit over hyping Batman.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silly viners, Justice League is doomed.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@dondave:

@dondave said:

@digitalshooter9 said:

@juiceboks:

@juiceboks said:

@

@jgames said:

If you are referencing the Tower of Babel story arc, Batman doesn't have the resources to accomplish what Ra's did. Also some of his plans were specific to certain characters, for example the contingency that was used on Kyle wouldn't work on Hal. As shown in the New 52 Batman doesn't have a plan for defeating some of the League members such as Wonder Woman except for having Superman take her down, something that wouldn't be applicable here.

Batman doesn't have the resources to accomplish what Ra's did.

He does, Batman is a billionaire rich and he would never have any problems in terms of resources. I am not saying he is as rich as Ra's Al Ghoul, but he IS rich enough TO GET THE JOB DONE. Plus batman doesn't even need as much as resources as Ra's because he is smarter, physically more powerful,better strategist and many other aspects that make him a superhero while Ra's al ghul is just a dude who is intelligent and has lots and lots of resources. Think about it like this. Ra's is not a superhero but he almost took the JLA down. Batman on the other hand, is a superhero that outclasses Ra's in every category except resources. As I said before, he has enough and there is no need for evidence for that. If you stretch it a little, you should come to the conclusion that Batman can do it as well.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA stomps him

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: I sorta agree with you. If Batman could amp his insider, upgrade the Beyond suit and lose his morals then I'd choose his team to win. He's the smartest in the league besides maybe Mr. terrific. Of the original 7, he could easily exploit a weakness. Clark and Kara have broken down near specks of kryptonite. Is J'onn weak to Fire again btw? Victor could be downed as well. As for Green Lantern Hal, Bruce and Dick have bested him. Jason(I believe) near killed him when his weakness was Yellow. Aquaman and Barry coiled be poisoned or downed with sonics. Barry's the biggest threat but I'd wager that Bruce could figure a way to severe the speed force connection or draw from it. Something.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

@digitalshooter9:

Alright you're still asking how is it a spite since Batman has a Green Lantern ring. Can you show us SUBSTANCIAL feats/scans to say he's actually going to be effective with this ring? You still haven't said how he can

• React to Flash running hundreds, thousands, millions, billions, and even trillions time the speed of light
  • Take a full fleged punch from Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Captain Atom and more
  • Etc...

You haven't even show any feats of Batman AT ALL. He's not going to win, face it. And what the hell can the rest of his team do? Hide in some shadows?

Hell, Superman Prime killed him easily by just picking him up, bringing him to space and then flying as fast as he can down. He can easily do that to the rest of the team so it's just him vs JLA.

So you want feats? I cannot post scans right know. But if you really want any feats, Check Tower of Babel,AND YES FLASH GETS ZAPPED THERE EVEN IF HE IS A TRILLION TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT. I have mentioned it a thousand times that batman has the contingency plans for this battle. All he has to do is to put them into effect which I believe he could do more successful than Ra's did as he is the creator of the plans and he has a plenty of resources though less than Ra's.

React to Flash running hundreds, thousands, millions, billions, and even trillions time the speed of light.

He doesn't necessarily need to react to his speed. He needs a strategy to take flash down. This is possible due to the fact that Deathstroke was able to do it and he clearly is not as fast as flash. This means that with the required strategy, Flash can be taken down despite his amazing speed. Batman is pretty similar to death stroke. I believe he can achieve what he has done since batman is also a master strategist and planner. It has been done in Tower of Babel. If you deny the fact that the vibrational bullets work on Flash, that is just y our opinion and wouldn't change anything because that plan did work in the tower of babel.

Proof that he's better than Hal Jordan with the ring

Batman has stronger willpower, was offered a gl ring, was offered a yl ring. What else do you need? The yellow lantern ring can easily end hal if it is used by bruce.

• Take a full fleged punch from Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Captain Atom and more,Etc...

Has beaten superman many times,(easily by kryptonite)

Has a plan for wonder woman(Check above for brief explanation) If you deny it that is just your opinion which no one would care about.

Flash, also explained.

In conclusion, if batmans plans that are used by someone who just stole them can nearly end the Jla, A GL batman with his own plans would Stomp them.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By robertloucksjr

JLA stomps. Any two of Superman/Wonder Woman/GL/Manhunter/Flash/Captain Marvel/Captain Atom would stomp.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

@wardemon32 said:

@digitalshooter9:

• Etc...

So you want feats? I cannot post scans right know. But if you really want any feats, Check Tower of Babel,AND YES FLASH GETS ZAPPED THERE EVEN IF HE IS A TRILLION TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT. I have mentioned it a thousand times that batman has the contingency plans for this battle. All he has to do is to put them into effect which I believe he could do more successful than Ra's did as he is the creator of the plans and he has a plenty of resources though less than Ra's.

React to Flash running hundreds, thousands, millions, billions, and even trillions time the speed of light.

He doesn't necessarily need to react to his speed. He needs a strategy to take flash down. This is possible due to the fact that Deathstroke was able to do it and he clearly is not as fast as flash. This means that with the required strategy, Flash can be taken down despite his amazing speed. Batman is pretty similar to death stroke. I believe he can achieve what he has done since batman is also a master strategist and planner. It has been done in Tower of Babel. If you deny the fact that the vibrational bullets work on Flash, that is just y our opinion and wouldn't change anything because that plan did work in the tower of babel.

Proof that he's better than Hal Jordan with the ring

Batman has stronger willpower, was offered a gl ring, was offered a yl ring. What else do you need? The yellow lantern ring can easily end hal if it is used by bruce.

• Take a full fleged punch from Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Captain Atom and more,Etc...

Has beaten superman many times,(easily by kryptonite)

Has a plan for wonder woman(Check above for brief explanation) If you deny it that is just your opinion which no one would care about.

Flash, also explained.

In conclusion, if batmans plans that are used by someone who just stole them can nearly end the Jla, A GL batman with his own plans would Stomp them.

Contingency or no contingency plans he's not winning especially with out morals

Flash was hit by DS only when he was moving under the speed of sound ( since as you can see in the scan that he was that the explosions where exploding around him which if he was moving at higher speeds wouldn't be happening.) Right now is not the case there are no morals Flash is obviously gonna move at top speeds and make him self unable to be hit.

Show me any instance where Batman has beaten Superman from a CANON SOURCE.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Esquire

@digitalshooter9: You keep ignoring that you've made this No Morals. This means one of the following happens:

Flash speedblitzes at thousands of times FTL and either obliterates the Bat Team with Infinite Mass Punches, vibrates their molecules so they explode, vibrates all of their organs out of their bodies, phases them into walls and leaves them there to die upon becoming tangible, BFRs them into the Speed Force, speed steals them into permanent statues, or destroys their brains by manipulating the electrical impulses in them.

Superman speedblitzes at near the speed of light and punches straight through the entire Bat Team, roasts them all with heat vision hotter than the Sun, freezes them to death with freeze breath, or throws them all into the Sun.

Martian Manhunter speedblitzes them at massively FTL speeds, punches them apart, uses shapeshifting to insert parts of him into their brains to liquefy them, uses telepathy to destroy their minds, uses Martian Vision to destroy them, uses intangibility to phase them into walls and leave them there to die, or throws them into the Sun. (Also, J'onn is no longer weak to fire, so Batman's contingency plan against him won't work here.)

Wonder Woman blitzes at near-light speeds and cuts them up with her weaponry, punches them apart with her bare hands, throws them into the sun.

I can continue this list for most of the member of the JLA, past and present. The Tower of Babel plans, even assuming that Batman has the resources necessary to carry them out, were enacted against a JLA that was split into pairs or single members, wasn't expecting an attack, and was morals on. This is a JLA who are expecting to fight Batman, are all together, and have no qualms about killing Bruce as fast as possible, which is far, far faster than he can even react to try a defense against.

Finally, Batman has had a GL ring in the past and was decidedly unimpressive with it, struggling to form even a single construct. So...JLA godstomps.