8. Bucky Barnes (winter soldier)
10.taskmaster (h2h only)
batmans gadgets going into the fight are:
- Acetylene Torch: A miniaturized laser cutting tool.
- Batclaw: A projectile similar to grappling guns, the Batclaw has a gripping claw attached to a line. Although it may seem smart, it is not recommended to be used to pull oneself up the side of a surface. This is used to pull objects towards oneself. The Batclaw has an upgrade which allows the user to project three lines at once known as the ultra batclaw.
- Bat-Cuffs: bat shaped Handcuffs made of a light-weight diamond-impregnated nylon overtop a steel core.
- Bat-Heater: A small bat-shaped tool used for heating or melting ice.
- Batlight: A standard flashlight sometimes replaced by an infrared version providing illumination only viewable through that of Batman's cowl.
- Line Launcher: A device that shoots steel cables out from both sides. Used to repel across large gaps.
- Batrope: A light-weight, flexible rope usually attached to Batarangs used to slow the rate of descent during high jumps or falls.
- Bat-Saw: a portable saw used for cutting.
- Collapsible Bat-Sword: A sword similar to lightsabers used to cut through objects including steel.
- Grapple Gun or Bat-Grapple A projectile meant for use in scaling large surfaces. It may use a bat-shaped hook, or a simple magnetic end.
- Bat Bombs: Miniature explosives used to blow down doors or walls.
- Grapnel Gun: Similar to the bat grapple in design, but with a strong clamp and manually rewindable cable.
- Night Vission Bat-Goggles: A feature built into Batman's cowl using Starlite Infrared capable of seeing thermal output in dimmly-lit or non-lit scenarios.
- Thermite Grenades: A device used to burn through obstacles. Although it is called a Thermite, it is generally accepted as being a Thermate
- Batcall: A tool used to summon bats from the Batcave.
- Bat-Tracer: Used as a tracking device used to locate thugs.
- Cryo Capsules: Small pill-like capsules containing a cryonic acid which is released upon impact.
- Explosive Gel: A device which contains an explosive gel. The gel is applied to a surface, while a button on the side of the tool detonates it. This can be used on structurally weak walls, or to stun enemies.
- First-Aid Kit: A simple kit for medical emergencies.
- Miniaturized Smoke Grenades: Smaller smoke grenades used in a get-away attempt, or as another form of distraction. May contain an anaesthesia.
- Smoke Pellets: Capsules that release gas on impact used to disorient opponents or as an escape tool.
- Sonic Bat-Beacon: An electronic device that puts out high frequency calls to attract near-by bats.
he gets one of each device. morals on, batman has to ko or die to lose.
fight takes place in the roman colloseum, it takes 2 minutes after each fight, no knowledge of anybody (he has gadgets he can use them)