#1 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario:

- Batman is given 7 years to prepare to fight all his opponents.

- All opponents are in a random encounter and are in normal character.

- He has no morals here.

Rules in the fight:

- Batman has 3 weeks recovery after each fight.

- He can bring whatever weapons he likes to fight.

Fighters:

1) The Punisher

2) Bane (Venom)

3) Spiderman

4) Ben 10 (Master control)

5) The Flash

6) The Incredible Hulk

7) Superman

8) Odin (Marvel)

#2 Posted by 30KRobert (129 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so he gets 7 years of prep, but its a random encounter.. you forgot how to logic?.. considering its prep time id say

1) Curbstomps

2)Curbstomps

3)Curbstomps

4)batman wins

5)hard fight but 7 years of prep he'd take it

6)i call bats

7)bats wins

8)i don't think even 50 years of prep would help batman against odin... he's a fucking god dude..

BTW Batman with morals off is really tricky since bats allways follows his moral code..

THIS THREAD!

#3 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@30krobert: All oponets are in a random encounter

#4 Posted by 30KRobert (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@30krobert: All oponets are in a random encounter

I don't think you get my point here... iam trying to understand your logic about this.. how can he prep for a random encounter?

random encounter meaning= a character unexpecting anything get surprised by something or someone

prep= a character that knows about the encounter prepare for it in a given amount of time...

you should decide whether its prep or random encounter

#5 Posted by gav (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stops him cold. Random encounter in normal charter for Hulk (not Banner) is being pissed and wanting to smash stuff! In this case that 'stuff' will be Bruce's skull.

#6 Posted by 30KRobert (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

Hulk stops him cold. Random encounter in normal charter for Hulk (not Banner) is being pissed and wanting to smash stuff! In this case that 'stuff' will be Bruce's skull.

random its a win for most of the list.. i know.. but 7 years of prep for bats? haha he might take over the universe

#7 Posted by sync1 (2990 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't use prep in a random encounter. It makes no sense.

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22996 posts) - - Show Bio

@30krobert: batman has prep, the others do not. That's what he means.

#9 Posted by gav (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

random its a win for most of the list.. i know.. but 7 years of prep for bats? haha he might take over the universe

No he won't. Batman w/prep has limits, Hulk will curb stomp him so hard.

#10 Posted by 30KRobert (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@30krobert: batman has prep, the others do not. That's what he means.

ohhh!! thanks for clearing it for me.. he didn't layed it out well at all.. than my first list is valid

#11 Edited by dondave (38895 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at the Flash

#12 Posted by gav (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

He stops at the Flash

The only reason I'd give Batman a shot is Batman is preparing to kill Flash, Flash is just running into Batman in a "normal encounter in character" so Flash will not be suspecting anything or looking to fight.

#13 Posted by pooty (11727 posts) - - Show Bio

@30krobert: 8)i don't think even 50 years of prep would help batman against odin... he's a fucking god dude..

I think Bats can take Odin with 50 or 7 yrs prep. Odin is magic. But magic is nothing but energy. Every energy frequency has a opposite frequency that can nullify it or negate it. Dr. Doom has stolen power from Silver Surfer and The beyonder. Hank Pym created a machine that negated Loki's power. I think in 7 yrs Bats could build something similar to what Doom and Pym did.

#14 Posted by 30KRobert (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav: He has limits yeah.. but his prep feats are pretty solid.. i don't know if he can "take him down" but he has a chance with 7 years of prep

and as you could see i said he can't beat odin even with 50 years of prep.. i know it has limits but 7 years is a shit load of time..

@dondave said:

He stops at the Flash

with 7 years of prep? i think with 10 he can take on the entire JLA XD (iam exaggerating)

but really 7 years is a massive amount of time

#15 Posted by gav (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@30krobert: 8)i don't think even 50 years of prep would help batman against odin... he's a fucking god dude..

I think Bats can take Odin with 50 or 7 yrs prep. Odin is magic. But magic is nothing but energy. Every energy frequency has a opposite frequency that can nullify it or negate it. Dr. Doom has stolen power from Silver Surfer and The beyonder. Hank Pym created a machine that negated Loki's power. I think in 7 yrs Bats could build something similar to what Doom and Pym did.

No, no no. Odin murders him. The only reason Dr. Doom stole that power was the Beyonder gave him the ability to do so. Odin is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Loki, and can kill with his hands unlike Loki.

#16 Posted by 30KRobert (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

COME ON... do me a favor... bats has limits to his prep... he might be up there in mind creativity with Dr.Doom but he is on a huge par in technology and coming up with such stuff.. bats has limits to what he can do on that kind of grand scale..

#17 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6492 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Batman

2. Batman

3 Batman

4 Batman

5 Batman

6 Batman

7 Batman

8 Batman steals his powers.....so Batman

#18 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8294 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: Dr.Doom Prep>>>>>>>Batman Prep

#19 Posted by SheenLantern (6909 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Batman

2) Batman

3) Batman

4) Ben 10

5) Batman (Flash would win if he had no morals)

6) Hulk

7) Batman (Superman would win if he had no morals)

8) Odin

#20 Posted by pooty (11727 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav: where does it say beyonder allowed him to steal his power? Regardless, magic is energy. and any amount of energy can be absorbed or stolen or stolen.

#21 Posted by SheenLantern (6909 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by gav (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@gav: where does it say beyonder allowed him to steal his power? Regardless, magic is energy. and any amount of energy can be absorbed or stolen or stolen.

I thought I heard that, I could be mistaken. Where in comics is magic = energy stated?

#23 Posted by pooty (11727 posts) - - Show Bio

@30krobert: bats has limits to his prep

Odin has limits on power. If galactus and Silver Surfer can have their power stolen, i see no reason Odin can't.

That is very true. But all we're talking about is energy conversion. I think that is well within Bat's ability.

#24 Posted by pooty (11727 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

@pooty said:

I thought I heard that, I could be mistaken. Where in comics is magic = energy stated?

#25 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not beating Wally west. Other flashes maybe. Definetly not Odin.

#26 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8294 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: Isn't that Vulcan.If I'm wrong,isn't he a reality warper or does he have the Phoenix Force inside him in that scan.

#27 Posted by pooty (11727 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: yes that is Vulcan. he is not a reality warper nor does he have the Phoenix. he is a omega level energy manipulator. and magic is just another form of energy

#28 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8294 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: I don't know much about Vulcan beside he's Scott Summer's second brother.I also heard that Vulcan uses to have the Phoenix to be it's host before.

#29 Posted by BigCimmerian (8862 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Batman

2. Batman

3. Batman

4. Batman

5. Batman

6. Batman

7. Batman

8. Odin

#30 Posted by pooty (11727 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Vulcan had the Phoenix in a What If? But in that scan he only had his powers

#31 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Batman

2. Batman

3. Batman

4. Batman

5. Batman wins, due to Flash being in character.

6. Batman, if Banner starts out as Hulk, around 6-7/10 and if Banner starts out Banner, then Bats should be able to take hik 8-9/10.

7. Batman, exclusively because Supes is in character.

8. Batman gets stomped, pretty hard too.

#32 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8294 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: Would Bat even have the prep to think that magic is another energy.Vulcan manages to do it cause he a powerful energy manipulator.

#33 Edited by Juiceboks (10796 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

Odin has limits on power. If galactus and Silver Surfer can have their power stolen, i see no reason Odin can't.

@homicidalmaniac said:

That is very true. But all we're talking about is energy conversion. I think that is well within Bat's ability.

Odin's power is galaxy level. He could literally just blink Bruce and whatever he brings out of existence. Could his power possibly be stolen? Yes. Does that mean Batman has the means to accomplish such a feat? No. Doom only absorbed Galactus' powers because he had a HUGE plot device. A device that Batman won't have in this situation.

#34 Posted by DraZah (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears

#35 Posted by pooty (11727 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: Would Bat even have the prep to think that magic is another energy.Vulcan manages to do it cause he a powerful energy manipulator.

What else could magic be? Any force is composed of energy. But bats is friends with Zatanna. He has told her that magic is just science that is not understood. So he would take a scientific approach to it.

@pooty said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

Odin's power is galaxy level. He could literally just blink Bruce and whatever he brings out of existence. Could his power possibly be stolen? Yes. Does that mean Batman has the means to accomplish such a feat? No. Doom only absorbed Galactus' powers because he had a HUGE plot device. A device that Batman won't have in this situation.

The OP says in character. It is not in Odins character to blink people out of existence. odin will blast and fight as he usually does. Batman has already duplicated green lantern energy and the speed force energy. I don't see why Asgardian energy is any different.

#36 Edited by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Batman

2) Batman

3) Batman

4) Ben 10

5) Batman (Flash would win if he had no morals)

6) Hulk

7) Batman (Superman would win if he had no morals)

8) Odin