• 52 results
Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

he has 1 day prep between each fight, however he don´t know what he will be facing

1. Amoeba Boys
  2. Gangreen Gang (equiped with baseball bats)
  3. Sedusa
  4. Princess Morbucks (has a battle suit)
  5. Fuzzy Lumpkins (enraged and has his rifle)
  6. Mojo Jojo (has a giant robot he controls)
  7. Rowdyruff Boys
  8. HIM

takes all place in townsville, batman is in character

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this Chew Force or regular batman. Because if regular he probably stops at 7.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WastelandMan
WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this Chew Force or regular batman. Because if regular he probably stops at 7.

How does he defeat Princess?

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would think a suit powerful enough to enable Princess to hold her own against a PPG would be immune to something like that but even so what's stopping her from blitzing him before that happens?

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Batman can clear. He outmatches them in intelligence...

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Well she isnt as durable as the ppg in the suit. Also the powerpuff girls fight streetlevel people everyday and get decked.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WastelandMan

@sacredweapons said:

@m_man: Well she isnt as durable as the ppg in the suit. Also the powerpuff girls fight streetlevel people everyday and get decked.

That's laughable. Do you even watch the show? They deal with street level threats a lot sure but that's because the show is focused on their menial tasks and issues because that's the entire basis of the show. God-like beings in the form of three little girls doing trivial things because that's where the entertainment lies.

That said, the Power Puffs have cut loose and proven that street levelers are nowhere near the PPGs level. PPGs are at superman's level ATLEAST. The only time they get "decked" is because like many other super heroes their morals hold back and suffer from the occasional PIS.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman can clear. He outmatches them in intelligence...

Clears

Ignoring the ones before them, how could Batman possibly defeat the Rowdy Ruff Boys who are essentially equals to the PPGs?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

@m_man: You would honestly put them above Superman? Really? They'd be at most Superman level..and that's if we go by high-end feats only.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: You would honestly put them above Superman? Really? They'd be at most Superman level..and that's if we go by high-end feats only.

I was referring to them as a group, individually sure.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@m_man: Even as a group they haven't done anything Superman hasn't replicated at one point or another..aside from the one-time PIS powers like duplication. While the inverse cannot be said about them

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What have the girls done to be put above Superman?

Also @juiceboks forgot to tag you for my Marvel/DC High tier match-up.Sorry I keep forgetting you :(

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WastelandMan

@juiceboks said:

@m_man: Even as a group they haven't done anything Superman hasn't replicated at one point or another..aside from the one-time PIS powers like duplication. While the inverse cannot be said about them

Don't want to derail the thread but has Superman ever traveled so MFTL that he traveled through time in-canon? Or what about the other plethora of powers they wield?

And they duplicated themselves twice fyi.....

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WastelandMan

@reaverlation said:

What have the girls done to be put above Superman?

Also @juiceboks forgot to tag you for my Marvel/DC High tier match-up.Sorry I keep forgetting you :(

They're best feats to consider are their speed ones. Superman vs PPGs is like superman vs 3 Flashes with a plethora of other powers:

Delivering ALL of santa's presents to the children of the world......in one night
Delivering ALL of santa's presents to the children of the world......in one night

Travelling so fast they went back in time
Travelling so fast they went back in time

Bubbles travelling the world in 4 seconds while barely trying
Bubbles travelling the world in 4 seconds while barely trying

Buttercup dodging Bubble's heat vision AFTER it's been fired
Buttercup dodging Bubble's heat vision AFTER it's been fired

Travelling to the center of the Earth like nothing
Travelling to the center of the Earth like nothing
Creating CLONES of themselves
Creating CLONES of themselves
Ditto
Ditto
Treating a giant monster like jump rope with insane ease
Treating a giant monster like jump rope with insane ease
Buttercup tanking an attack that leveled several skyscrapers like nothing
Buttercup tanking an attack that leveled several skyscrapers like nothing
Lifting someone who is lifting Mt. Everest which weighs nearly 400 trillion pounds.
Lifting someone who is lifting Mt. Everest which weighs nearly 400 trillion pounds.

Tanking an explosion that destroyed an entire city
Tanking an explosion that destroyed an entire city

Combining their energy projection into one attack
Combining their energy projection into one attack
Electrical Projection
Electrical Projection
Ditto
Ditto
Basically tapping the ground which then caused an entire building to explode.
Basically tapping the ground which then caused an entire building to explode.
Completely freezing a volcano
Completely freezing a volcano
Bubble's ultrasonic scream
Bubble's ultrasonic scream
Blossom and Buttercup can do this as well
Blossom and Buttercup can do this as well
Buttercup again
Buttercup again
Destroying a city by combining their energy
Destroying a city by combining their energy
sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Im pretty sure those were only for plot. Their pretty inconsistant at times.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 juiceboks  Moderator

@m_man: Silver Age Superman did it quite often, obviously that doesn't happen anymore because it makes no sense whatsoever but it's as much PIS as the other stuff they do once or maybe twice. I've seen all of those feats and none of them come close to what Clark has done both Pre and New 52. Their speed feats are the closest thing..and in combat it isn't anything special. Probably shouldn't derail this thread anymore..but they're not above Superman in anything.

@reaverlation I was wondering why I didn't get a shoutout.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Im pretty sure those were only for plot. Their pretty inconsistant at times.

What was only from plot?

Sure there's some inconsistencies here or there but the same can be said about ANY mainstream super hero and they're not even necessarily worse, at least not after the first 2 seasons IIRC. But one thing that has always been consistent is their speed. Their FTL speed is extremely consistent. I can post multiple feats proving this.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I said I'm sorry!

@m_man: Nice scans but like juice said, for another thread

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: i mean the battaling nigh powerful godlikes but not being able to take people like the gang green gang.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WastelandMan

@juiceboks said:

@m_man: Silver Age Superman did it quite often, obviously that doesn't happen anymore because it makes no sense whatsoever but it's as much PIS as the other stuff they do once or maybe twice. I've seen all of those feats and none of them come close to what Clark has done both Pre and New 52. Their speed feats are the closest thing..and in combat it isn't anything special. Probably shouldn't derail this thread anymore..but they're not above Superman in anything.

@reaverlation I was wondering why I didn't get a shoutout.

I know about SAS but thought you'd exclude him for obvious reasons. They are also consistently FTL. Saying because they did something only twice doesn't change the fact that they can do it.

If I asked who would win in a fight: Superman or 3 beings with speed that rivals Flash who also possess a crap ton of other powers I'd bet you'd side with the latter but don't in this case because you can't imagine Supes getting his ass handed to him by 3 precious little girls not realizing that it doesn't change the fact that they still win.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I said I'm sorry!

@m_man: Nice scans but like juice said, for another thread

Yeah you're right apologies. I debated him on a similar topic before and I like to get into it is all lol

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: The only thing I would say that's wrong is possessing speed to rival the Flash because that's depending on which Flash as Pre 52 Superman possesses Flash-like speed to be equal with Jay Garrick, travel and reaction wise.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

He doesn't clear - he can't beat HIM.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: The only thing I would say that's wrong is possessing speed to rival the Flash because that's depending on which Flash as Pre 52 Superman possesses Flash-like speed to be equal with Jay Garrick, travel and reaction wise.

I would say in terms of which of the flashes the PPGs rival would be the faster ones who time travel. Pre 52 superman does possess that level of speed but so does a PPG and he would have to contend with 3 of them.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He cant even get close to clearing he stops at 4 and definitely 5

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: But time traveling to the Flashes who could isn't really considered a travel feat for them.Wally can casually time travel but can go way over millions of times the speed of light.Reaction wise, this guy casually reacts in picoseconds. Time Traveling shouldn't be considered a way of reaction speed as CV battles, traveling speed isn't important so you don't have to worry about this.Hopefully this isn't confusing

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By WastelandMan

@sacredweapons said:

@m_man: i mean the battaling nigh powerful godlikes but not being able to take people like the gang green gang.

IF ANYTHING, I think you would have it twisted. I mean seriously if you re-watch some of the episodes where they have their "struggles" with street levelers, it's actually understandable and not because they challenge them physically.

For example, one eiposde they don't god-stomp Mojo like they usually do because he weakened them with a concoction enhanced by chemical X in a similar way that Lex Luthor weakens Superman with Kryptonite. Another episode they don't stomp Mojo because he carried a boy they perceived to have cooties.....they're little girls after all.

And yet another episode, the PPGs didn't absolutely god-stomp a pretty much generic robber because she convinced them that she was fighting for women rights. The PPGs being little girls were ignorant to the current status concerning the issue of women rights and bought the story until their teacher and several others enlightened them.

As you can see, they aren't really challenged physically for the most part. Like other superheroes they struggle because of their morals/weaknesses/the fact that they're little girls. But the few times they HAVE been challged physically by say a god-like being like HIM, they cut loose and when they do...well just check above pics.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: But time traveling to the Flashes who could isn't really considered a travel feat for them.Wally can casually time travel but can go way over millions of times the speed of light.Reaction wise, this guy casually reacts in picoseconds. Time Traveling shouldn't be considered a way of reaction speed as CV battles, traveling speed isn't important so you don't have to worry about this.Hopefully this isn't confusing

Well I was talking about travel speed. PPGs can go many times over the speed of light as well but to what extent is not known. In terms of reaction speed, above shows Buttercup casually dodging heat vision which requires FTL reaction time. They have fought while perpetually utilizing their superspeed too in a Dragonball Z esque fashion.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Dodging Heat Vision doesn't require FTL reactions.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Dodging Heat Vision doesn't require FTL reactions.

Heat vision is light speed, no?

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: So whats to say that batman doesn't just use some of mojos experiments on princess. He does have a full day of prep

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: So whats to say that batman doesn't just use some of mojos experiments on princess. He does have a full day of prep

Because Batman doesn't know who he's facing as stated by OP otherwise I would concede to that possibility.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By reaverlation

@m_man: Well Batman has easily dodged it...

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: I actually did not read that. That was what I was basing batman making it to 7 on. Well I guess he would make a weapon to stop the powerpuff girls first and that might apply to princess but without him knowing their is a chance whatever weapon he makes for the girls wont work on princess. I give him 50/50 chance on princess mostly because i dont know if she has the same weaknesses. But 100% chance of losing to the rowdy ruff boys.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Well Batman has easily dodged it...

Batman likely anticipated it's trajectory much like how he regularly dodges bullets but isn't faster than a speeding bullet nor does he have bullet level reaction time at least not most of the time IIRC.

As I pointed out in the caption, Buttercup dodged it AFTER it's been fired and nearly touching her face. Not mere anticipation as you can see.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WastelandMan

@m_man: I actually did not read that. That was what I was basing batman making it to 7 on. Well I guess he would make a weapon to stop the powerpuff girls first and that might apply to princess but without him knowing their is a chance whatever weapon he makes for the girls wont work on princess. I give him 50/50 chance on princess mostly because i dont know if she has the same weaknesses. But 100% chance of losing to the rowdy ruff boys.

I pretty much agree.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Princess. Princess was fast enough to fight Blossom in her suit, although Blossom ended up curbstomping her.

Oh, and just for laughs:

Loading Video...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Batman has straight out deflected them.Also Bruce punches bullets out of the air so his reaction speed isn't shabby.Also there's no reason why it's FTL though

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Batman has straight out deflected them.Also Bruce punches bullets out of the air so his reaction speed isn't shabby.Also there's no reason why it's FTL though

You can still deflect them if you anticipate it. Yeah Bats reaction time is peak or slightly above human depending on the versions, I know I just wanted make a point. The heat vision isn't FTL but light speed. Thermal radiation is in fact light peed but you would require FTL reaction time to dodge it point blank like the PPG did.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Even Cassandra Cain has dodged heat vision.Diana has deflected them easily and her having FTL reactions is pushing it

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By WastelandMan

@reaverlation said:

@m_man: Even Cassandra Cain has dodged heat vision.Diana has deflected them easily and her having FTL reactions is pushing it

Again, anticipation. Diana also has FTL reaction time and she has even stated to have better reaction time than superman. It's not pushing it at all. Beings who can deliver all the presents to the children of the world in less than a night or travel to the milky way and back in moments and dodge heat vision point blank would have to perceive what they're doing so how is that a stretch?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Diana doesn't have FTL reactions and Clark overall is faster than her.At the speed Superman can go at, he can replicate the presents feats and the milky way feat, though is travel, doesn't mean they perceive everything they see.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By WastelandMan

@m_man: Diana doesn't have FTL reactions and Clark overall is faster than her.At the speed Superman can go at, he can replicate the presents feats and the milky way feat, though is travel, doesn't mean they perceive everything they see.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see, WW shown blocking heat vision AFTER it's fired and both Batman and WW stating she's faster....and Batman is never wrong. If you mean superman is faster in travel speed then sure and maybe stronger versions of supes does have better reflexes than the one above but WW surely at least rivals him in that department in general.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: And how do you see it as after they were fired? And Batman is wrong on that. He even claimed Diana to be the best melee fighter in the world but is no more skilled than Bruce himself. Clark is overall physically superior to Diana

I'll continue this later.I'm getting off

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By WastelandMan

@reaverlation said:

Also the present feat isn't a mere travel feat. Actually think about the execution of such an endeavor and all the technicality to it....reading a list of millions of children's names, finding their addresses across the world, placing the presents neatly, traversing unknown environments, not destroying said environments, finding alternate ways to enter buildings if they don't have a chimney, etc etc etc all done less than a single freakin night, most of which was spent battling Princess btw. You would HAVE to know what you're doing, again no mere travel feat going from point A to B.

And, once more, show me an example of any being without faster than light reaction times reacting to HV POINT BLANK and AFTER its been fired. Please do.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By WastelandMan

@reaverlation said:

@m_man: And how do you see it as after they were fired? And Batman is wrong on that. He even claimed Diana to be the best melee fighter in the world but is no more skilled than Bruce himself. Clark is overall physically superior to Diana

I'll continue this later.I'm getting off

She blocked multiple instances of HV not just one shot, using super speed seemingly instantaneously. She would HAVE to have perceived them after they've been fired. Also being a similarly skilled fighter doesn't mean same reaction time. Superpowers aren't skill, how can you not know that? Batman is probably MORE skilled a fighter than Superman. Does that mean he has FTL reaction time too??

Anyway I added another response to the second part of your previous argument above too.