Batman Runs the Legend of Zelda Gauntlet

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By jobiwankenobi

The rules for each battle will be explained separately. Each enemy is treated like a real-world being. i.e. They don't require a special weapon or technique to defeat. If they had to be beaten by throwing a bomb into their mouth in the game, they don't have to here. Batman can beat them any way he wants. At the end of each battle Batman gets a heart container that fully heals him.

Batman

No Caption Provided

He is willing to kill any of his enemies. He is the most recent version of himself. Assume standard gear unless otherwise specified.

Dangoro

His skin is as hard as a rock. He's a solid two ton enemy. He weighs about 500 lbs. The fight takes place on a raised platform the size of an apartment room. If either combatant falls, they die. Batman has prior knowledge of his enemy but no prep.

Dinofol

He can leap about 10 feet in the air. He is quick and agile. His skin is covered in scales. He can breathe fire. His tail is useful as a weapon. He can lift about 200 lbs and weighs about the same. He is somewhat skilled with a sword. Batman has knowledge of him but no prep. The fight takes place in an empty chamber the size of an apartment room.

Hinox

He can lift two tons and weighs about the same. He's about ten feet tall. His skin is as tough as an elephants. He also has very many old-style bombs he likes to throw around at random. He's not very intelligent. Batman has prior knowledge and 10 minutes prep. The fight takes place in an empty chamber the size of a basketball court. The floor is brittle and crumbles in random places to bottomless pits if an average person stands on them too long.

Ghirahim

This fight goes through four phases. Batman has prior knowledge and gets 15 minutes prep before the first phase. Each will happen successively as Batman beats him.

Phase 1: Ghirahim is unarmed.

Phase 2: He has one sword and will shoot his little daggers.

Phase 3: He has two swords and will shoot his daggers.

Phase 4: He has skin that is impervious to swords, wields one sword that he can shoot lasers with, and he can use his daggers.

Each fight takes place in a basketball court sized chamber.

Lanmola

Unintelligent monster that can burrow in sand. It's about10 feet long. Its skin is a typical exoskeleton. Fight takes place in a basketball court sized chamber filled with sand deep enough for it to burrow and leap out of, but it leaves a slight trail behind it. Batman has prior knowledge.

Helmaroc King

20 foot tall bird. Somewhat intelligent. It has a hard shield on its face. Batman has prior knowledge and gets 15 minutes prep. Fight takes place on top of a typical apartment building with a flat roof.

Volvagia

Typical snake-like, flying, fire breathing dragon that can survive in lava. Its body is covered in scales, and its face is also particularly hard. Its hair also happens to be made of fire. It's about 20 feet long. Batman gets no prep or prior knowledge. He just so happens to be wearing a semi-flame retardant suit, however. Fight takes place in a room filled with lava. There is a platform 15 above the lava the size of an apartment room. There is also a rock ceiling with fragile rock spires.

Give reasons why Batman would win or lose each fight. Even if he loses at a certain point, continue as if he hadn't.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Joewell911

idk he might pass, but u should have dark link as the boss

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@joewell said:

idk he might pass, but u should have dark link as the boss

I thought about it, but I already had decided on Ghirahim who would put up a similar fight. Besides the only Dark Link I know is the one from Oot. That one is really easy to beat.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jobiwankenobi

BUMP

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

If the first guy only weighs 500lbs .... batman could literally toss that guy since he benches 1000 lbs as a morning routine ....

Second guy gets a cryo pellet in the mouth ....

Third guy, knockout gas

Fourth guy, phase 1; just beats the crap out of him, phase 2; breaks his sword, takes his daggers and beats the crap out of him, phase 3; breaks both swords, takes his daggers again and beats the crap out of him, phase 4; knockout gass

Fifth guy, tracking device batarang + explosive batarang = blown up glass covered (cuz of the sand) worm

Sixth guy gets grapple gunned on, ridden, timed explosive bataranged, and hopped off before explosion, glide down, win

Seventh/Last guy gets a bunch of cryo pellets to slow it down, some knock out gas to keep it down and a rocky spike from the ceiling brought down by a well aimed batarang .....

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@Ancient_0f_Days: It's almost as if they aren't even fighting back.

That last statement is so true.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@jobiwankenobi said:

I can't record every single move they all make ... from what I've seen from them in the games, they aren't all too fast .... most wouldn't be able to avoid Bruce's attacks at all ... like knockout gas .... how is the elephant guy supposed to dodge that ... he's not ... cryo pellet to the face? nope ..... not fast enough ... Link could take them by swinging a sword around and chucking old bombs around .... a faster, better equipped, more skilled and more mobile Batman could do this quickly and more easily than Link could .... and that utility belt has everything he could ever need to take them all down ...

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@jobiwankenobi said:

I can't record every single move they all make ... from what I've seen from them in the games, they aren't all too fast .... most wouldn't be able to avoid Bruce's attacks at all ... like knockout gas .... how is the elephant guy supposed to dodge that ... he's not ... cryo pellet to the face? nope ..... not fast enough ... Link could take them by swinging a sword around and chucking old bombs around .... a faster, better equipped, more skilled and more mobile Batman could do this quickly and more easily than Link could .... and that utility belt has everything he could ever need to take them all down ...

I know. I was just being difficult.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

Batman, wins all, because he's Batman.