Batman runs the Gauntlet

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NEEK_03

Fights take place in the Danger room. Batman gets 30 min prep and info on characters b4 fights. Room changes scenery after each battle. Team also gets prep. Use common sense on gear, no gear that can one shot anyone on the other team aka (No outsider suit or JLA robots)Bruce gets Dick's help in 1 round. you choose the round u think he needs it. plz explain ur reasons for why he either clears or why he stops where u think he stops. Opponents have standard gear. Fights are to KO Batman is Serious, everyone is in Character. Batman is healed after each fight. Round 1: Cyclops-City Setting Round 2:Toad and Green Arrow-Abandoned Highschool. Round 3: Red Arrow, Red Robin-Dark Warehouse Setting. Round 4: Reptile(MK)-Gladiator Coliseum Setting Round 5: Barbra,Damian,Jason Todd,- Wayne Manor Round 6: Slade-Batcave Setting Round 7: Sub Zero and Scorpion-Junk Yard Setting

TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By TheBane2890

Round 1: Batman beats Cyclops

Round 2: Batman beats Toad and Green Arrow

Round 3: Batman beats Red Arrow and Red Robin

Round 4: Batman beats Reptile and Gladiator

Round 5: Batman beats Barbra, Damian and Jason Todd with help from Dick

Round 6: Batman beats Slade

Round 7: Batman beats Sub-Zero and Scorpion

Batman runs through the gauntlet, because none of these opponents will really test him. His hardest fights would be rounds 5 and 7!

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By slimj87d

Stops at 1: Cyclops can even beat Wolverine via visor removal... Even with prep, if Batman has standard gear he does not have time to stop this giant optic blast that can blow dinosaurs away...

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NEEK_03

@slimj87d: let me make an edit. Also he dosnt just have standard gear, opponents are the ones with standard gear.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeathsHead2

Batman NEVER clears this Gauntlet. He'll need Dick's help in Round 5, and IF he makes it past Round 6, Scorpion & Sub-Zero eliminate him... Flawless Victory! ;)

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NEEK_03

@TheBane2890: slade will deff test him as well. he has more wins against batman i believe. @DeathsHead2: batman has beaten more powerful ppl with prep then sub n scorp.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DeathsHead2

Batman's NEVER been Barbequed & Frozen at the SAME TIME, after running a tough Gauntlet before either. Batsy DIES in Round 7, if not earlier.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NEEK_03

@DeathsHead2: He is healed before every fight.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By slimj87d

@NEEK_03 said:

@slimj87d: let me make an edit. Also he dosnt just have standard gear, opponents are the ones with standard gear.

If he doesn't have standard gear then this isn't fair. It was more interesting with him using Standard gear and Cyclops can't remove his visor.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DeathsHead2

Agreeing with "Slim" here. Also, wont make a difference. The MK uber elemental ninjas KILL Batsy. 'Nuff said!

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slimj87d

@DeathsHead2: Yeah, with 30 minutes of prep I don't think he has time to go ask any DC magic users to extract Scorpions soul and damn it back to hell. Although he could possibly deal with Subzero. I would say he losses this round. But with prep he can take everyone else because he doesn't have standard gear.

Scorpion's ghostly vengeance is the problem in this whole gauntlet I have to agree.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NEEK_03

@SlimJ87D: did u see what i restricted him from using though? @Deathshead2: Any reasons why u think sub n scorp stomp? batman has beat more powerful metahumans.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By slimj87d

@NEEK_03: How about "Use common sense on gear, no gear that can one shot anyone on the other team"

But yeah, that way I can see him stopping at Slade.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NEEK_03

@SlimJ87D: Fixed.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By slimj87d

@NEEK_03: Slade is too much of a beast. I don't t think Batman can get past him.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NEEK_03

@SlimJ87D: with prep i thnk he does. slade is only better then batman cuz of his superhuman attributes. bruce is smarter, better tactition and more skilled.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheBatman586

Batman clears it.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By slimj87d

@NEEK_03: There's no proof that he is more skilled. Deathstroke is highly skilled on top of all his augmentations. If Batman doesn't have some kind of device to really deal with him and if it goes to H2H, then Deathstroke with his standard and already lethal gear will give him a hard run for his money.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NEEK_03

@SlimJ87D: Going off of the fact that batman has mastered 127 different MA, i would say that puts his skill above slade. slade does have faster reflexes, and thought proccess, plus he is stronger and faster and has a healing factor. thats why he can defeat batman. however i would simply just add dick in at this round and give him the easy win. i think bats with prep can take round 5 without dick. especially since its in the manor which he knows best.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By slimj87d

@NEEK_03: Yeah, it's hard for me to read through that giant text. It would be great in the future if you wrote it in paragraphs and a list of people in the gauntlet. I only say so because I'm at work and I ahve to hide my tiny window browser to see.

Well from that confusion, I thought Dick was only helping him prep. I wasn't aware that Dick was fighting alongside him. Yeah, they can take Slade no problem, but losses at Round 8 then.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

He doesn't even clear round 1.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By cascadeking09

@TheBane2890 said:

Round 1: Batman beats Cyclops

Round 2: Batman beats Toad and Green Arrow

Round 3: Batman beats Red Arrow and Red Robin

Round 4: Batman beats Reptile and Gladiator

Round 5: Batman beats Barbra, Damian and Jason Todd with help from Dick

Round 6: Batman beats Slade

Round 7: Batman beats Sub-Zero and Scorpion

Batman runs through the gauntlet, because none of these opponents will really test him. His hardest fights would be rounds 5 and 7!

LMFAO

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NEEK_03

@SlimJ87D: sorry i am also at work, haha and am dealing with the same problem. the software also isnt updated so it dosnt let me post properly.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Without any specifications I don't see how he gets past Cyclops. 30 minutes of prep isn't too much and no JLA bots or whatever Bruce has to come up with something that can withstand an optic blast and I'm not sure if Bruce has something in that immediate time to make something or has something that can. Also you may have made it in a city setting but weren't specific on distance. You didn't mention the amount of cover either. Due to vine rules they start close but even that could just be 10 feet away. With Scott he is smart enough to know that upon info of Bruce he is a dangerous man, Cykes would just set up a wider setting on his visor prior to the fight so Bats cannot escape and when both guys meet and stand off Bruce has to take him down before Scott down before Cyclops can just clench his fists. Cyclops would one shot Bruce or hurt him enough a second one fired takes him out. Same results if you throw Nightwing in. Bruce needs cover to utilize the city to take him down, Cykes can;t do much when Bruce has a stealth edge.

I'm open to correction though.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NEEK_03

The reason i put them in a city settin was so scott couldnt just blast randomly and openly. when i say city i mean like gotham or metropolis or NY. places with coverage areas. lets say they start 100 yrds away with lots of terrain in between them. i'm pretty sure batman has some of that metal that slades sword is made of at his disposal. or he could even throw A batarang to knock his visor off and make him go all haywire like he did in the 1st xmen movie. Or he could throw smoke pellets to blind scott. He has many options.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Scott would blast openly anyway, he may not take his visor off but he doesn't need to to damage buildings and ripping up chunks to hinder Bruce is an option and Scott is smart enough to employ. It's in the danger room, no civilians and he would know this since he works out in the danger room daily. That is still a big gap Batman has to cross and plenty of opportunities for Scott to get a lock on him and he only needs one shot. The cover does help Batman quite a bit but he needs to get across roof tops, streets alleys etc and whatever to get to Summers, Scott doesn't need to move at all except aim and fire. Throwing in Grayson would help but he would probably need him for another round.

Oh and if Bruce wants to be dumb enough to knock Scott's visor off, be my guest and I doubt he would.

Avatar image for theguyyouwishyouwere
theguyyouwishyouwere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman runs this gauntlet easy i mean c'mon look at this

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NEEK_03

what makes u so sure that scott can knock batman out with one of his regular optic blasts? also what about that fact bruce can use smoke pellets to give him added stealth assistance. making it easier to close the gap. its not like batman hasnt faced anyone with projectiles before.