the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper said:

A morals off Batman would beat the sh!t out of Deadpool. He stops at Shang Chi.

Why? Shang Chi has no feats that put him Bruce's tier skill wise, is physically inferior to him by a noticeable margin, and can be dropped by Batman's equipment.

I do believe he beat Iron Fist at least once.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@the_red_viper said:

A morals off Batman would beat the sh!t out of Deadpool. He stops at Shang Chi.

Why? Shang Chi has no feats that put him Bruce's tier skill wise, is physically inferior to him by a noticeable margin, and can be dropped by Batman's equipment.

I do believe he beat Iron Fist at least once.

He hasn't.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Wolverine008

@the_red_viper:

They have met each other a couple of times throughout the 70s and trades shots. Neither has actually beaten the other. Really, Shang Chi's best "feat" is having Black Panther tell Luke Cage out of nowhere that he better than Iron Fist when Chi has no feats that even make this remotely reasonable. Hey, he is going to be fighting Gorgon in February 2014 in "Avengers World #3". Maybe Shang Chi will pick up something of an actual skill feat for once instead of just relying on statements.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper:

They have met each other a couple of times throughout the 70s and trades shots. Neither has actually beaten the other. Really, Shang Chi's best "feat" is having Black Panther tell Luke Cage out of nowhere that he better than Iron Fist when Chi has no feats that even make this remotely reasonable. Hey, he is going to be fighting Gorgon in February 2014 in "Avengers World #3". Maybe Shang Chi will pick up something of an actual skill feat for once instead of just relying on statements.

What about this?

Or that?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper:

Hey, he is going to be fighting Gorgon in February 2014 in "Avengers World #3". Maybe Shang Chi will pick up something of an actual skill feat for once instead of just relying on statements.

0_o Gorgons coming back? Do you have a link? Hopefully we get some redemption after what Bendis did to him....

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Wolverine008

@jashro44 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@the_red_viper:

Hey, he is going to be fighting Gorgon in February 2014 in "Avengers World #3". Maybe Shang Chi will pick up something of an actual skill feat for once instead of just relying on statements.

0_o Gorgons coming back? Do you have a link? Hopefully we get some redemption after what Bendis did to him....

IGN has it in their Marvel Comic solicitations for February. Here you go.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/14/marvel-comics-solicitations-for-february-2014

Jonathan Hickman is writing it, so I'm pretty optimistic Tomi will be portrayed well.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@the_red_viper:

What about this?

Or that?

Nothing shown there equals or exceeds the skill feats top tier fighters like Batman, Wolverine, Black Panther, Iron Fist, etc. have accomplished. Shang Chi due to some factors (Lack of exposure, etc.) Sadly hasn't picked up the feats to put him in that league. He's reasonably skilled, but not in that level.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@wolverine08 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@wolverine08 said:

@the_red_viper:

What about this?

Or that?

Nothing shown there equals or exceeds the skill feats top tier fighters like Batman, Wolverine, Black Panther, Iron Fist, etc. have accomplished. Shang Chi due to some factors (Lack of exposure, etc.) Sadly hasn't picked up the feats to put him in that league. He's reasonably skilled, but not in that level.

He quite easily beat that guy (Paladin I think?) who's beaten Captain America and the Heroes for Hire up there.

Shang has also fought Spiderman to a stalemate once in the past though I don't have the scans.

Even if he doesn't beat Batman, I can see Lady Shiva beating Batman.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@the_red_viper:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/14/marvel-comics-solicitations-for-february-2014

Jonathan Hickman is writing it, so I'm pretty optimistic Tomi will be portrayed well.

Awesome! And all though Cornell is still writing wolverine at least they got Ryan Stegman doing the art....

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

He stops at Beast. He doesn't stop at Deadpool because he can still incapacitate him.

That being said, Beast is NOT a street leveler. He's more Spidey and above tier. He exchanged puches with Hyperion in classic days.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jashro44

He stops at Beast. He doesn't stop at Deadpool because he can still incapacitate him.

That being said, Beast is NOT a street leveler. He's more Spidey and above tier. He exchanged puches with Hyperion in classic days.

He exchanged punches with Hyperion? I would think that feat would be PIS...He also lost to Captain america and I believe he lost to daredevil as well.

Avatar image for originalgl_alan
OriginalGL_Alan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are arguments that could be made either way for his success at round two, but there is no way Batman is making it past Deadpool.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say he clears all rounds

It would be very hard for nearly anyone to beat a morals off Batman, especially anyone here. Obviously a lot of people on here he isn't going to beat with ease (Captain America, Lady Shiva, Bucky, Shang Chi are a few) I'd reckon that only a few people on here outweigh him in both skill and physicality. (I know I'm going to have to clear this up for someone, so I'll say it right now that obviously there are some people who are on this list that Bruce isn't as strong as, such as Beast or Captain America, I'm saying no one outweighs him in skill and physicals, not just one or the other)

So yeah, I'd give all rounds to Batman. Some of these will be interesting fights for sure.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@jashro44 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@the_red_viper:

Awesome! And all though Cornell is still writing wolverine at least they got Ryan Stegman doing the art....

The torture of Cornell will end eventually.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His showing fluctuate, he's also been beaten up by Captain America IIRC