ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ChaosBlazer

stops at 6 or 7.

He can defeat Captain America if he really uses his brain and gets the drop on Cap, but he will get hurt. Wolverine will be able to defeat him, and if not Wolverine, Iron Fist can definitely stop Batman. Iron Fist is a better fighter than Bats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

He stops at 5, without gear Batman is not beating Cap. He probably would beat no powers/no adamantium Wolverine though.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@MisterWhisper said:

He stops at 5, without gear Batman is not beating Cap. He probably would beat no powers/no adamantium Wolverine though.

Why not? Batman is commonly accepted as Cap's equal, but IMO the only thing Cap has on Batman is strength and maybe speed. Batman is smarter and IMO is a better fighter. I dont want to start a big debate over that though, just my opinion.

Why is Wolverine without powers or adamantium less of a fighter than Cap? Wolverine has defeated Cap before. Without his healing factor, he will just have to rely on his speed more than usual. He still has a massive offensive advantage with the claws, and he has had tons and tons of experience and training.

Wolverine without his healing is just a Wolverine who needs to utilize his speed more. Wolverine without adamantium is just faster, and of course more prone to injury.

Also, I will add that I said Bats would be weakened from the fight with Cap, and that is a reason he would lose to Wolverine.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Rumble Man

@BigCimmerian: you forgot no preptime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaosBlazer:

The reason that Wolverine would lose is that his entire fighting style has been based on having a healing factor and bones to keep him alive. In the just plain skill department he is not as talented. He is good, but not good enough to pull a win without his 2 aces in the hole.

Batman WITH GEAR is considered Cap's equal, with no gear he loses to Cap for the same reason he loses to Deathstroke, skill is very, very close, but physical ability is not. Cap is stronger, faster, and has a TON more stamina.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MAZAHS117

He wouldn't make it past Cap.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FourthDeity

@MisterWhisper said:

I agree with the he wouldn't beat Cap but Logan has beaten Cap every time they've fought so he has no chance of beating either of them.

Wolverine IS one of the most skilled MA in the MU.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bigcimmerian

@MisterWhisper said:

@ChaosBlazer:

The reason that Wolverine would lose is that his entire fighting style has been based on having a healing factor and bones to keep him alive. In the just plain skill department he is not as talented. He is good, but not good enough to pull a win without his 2 aces in the hole.

Batman WITH GEAR is considered Cap's equal, with no gear he loses to Cap for the same reason he loses to Deathstroke, skill is very, very close, but physical ability is not. Cap is stronger, faster, and has a TON more stamina.

Batman with gear is Cap's equal? What if Batman throws explosive batarang at him, or just use sonic device, or electrocute him?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BigCimmerian: Try not to derail your own thread, it does not matter here as in your own fight you listed him as having no gear.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slimj87d

Stops at Round 3 or 4.

After 1 day of rest, his body will be swore as hell. If he makes it through the Punisher, fatigue will kick in. He sure the hell wont' beat Cap going through the gauntlet with only 1 day or prep in between. He would need %100 and even that would be debatable if he can beat him.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@BigCimmerian said:

@MisterWhisper said:

@ChaosBlazer:

Batman with gear is Cap's equal? What if Batman throws explosive batarang at him, or just use sonic device, or electrocute him?

Thats what I was thinking lol

@MisterWhisper said:

@ChaosBlazer:

What do you mean? Logan has defeated Cap in the past without having to utilize his healing factor. If he has his claws he still has a massive offensive advantage over a Cap without a shield. Logan is very fast and will have no trouble connecting with Batman, once he does connect Bats is down for the count.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By slimj87d

@ChaosBlazer: Yeah, but an equal amount of times Cap has thrown some blows at Logan that would have put a normal guy out. Take their last fight in AVX, he tossed the shield to the back of Logans head at the spine causing a bunch of blood coming out.

Lastly, Batman only has 1 day or prep and isn't entering the next fights at %100. He'll be tired and fatigued. By the time he gets to Cap he'll be too out of shape to compete against a Super Soldier with good H2H skills.

@BigCimmerian said:

@MisterWhisper said:

@ChaosBlazer:

You already said no gear. But I just wanted to throw in a tease. What if Cap just throws his shield at speeds that can slice through a truck?

Anyways, I'm on the fence that they are about 50/50 with their equipment but I lean a little more towards Cap without the gear.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Cap.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@SlimJ87D: Cap doesnt have his shield here. And if Logan knows he doesnt have his healing factor he will fight smart.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By slimj87d

I want everyone here to try and understand how much 1 day of rest really is?

Tonight either

1. DO a very intense workout for 30 minutes, keep doing push ups, sit ups and pulls ups. Absolutely no rest at all.

or

2. Go to a BJJ and give it a try for a week. Go everyday.

or

3. Swim for 30 minutes straight, absolutely no rest at all.

Tell me how you feel by day 3 or 4 and let me know if you could beat someone about your equal.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bigcimmerian

@MisterWhisper said:

@BigCimmerian: Try not to derail your own thread, it does not matter here as in your own fight you listed him as having no gear.

Yeah, you're right.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By slimj87d

@ChaosBlazer said:

@SlimJ87D: Cap doesnt have his shield here. And if Logan knows he doesnt have his healing factor he will fight smart.

In this fight I'm not talking about the SHIELD. I mentioned it becomes someone mentioned gear. Back on topic, he still losses to Deadpool or Cap due to fatigue.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By Saren

Why is X without telepathy at the top of the gauntlet when he has been steamrollered in every fight where his telepathy was rendered useless?

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@SlimJ87D said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

In this fight I'm not talking about the SHIELD. I mentioned it becomes someone mentioned gear. Back on topic, he still losses to Deadpool or Cap due to fatigue.

yeah OK. When I think about it, fatigue and wounds would play a larger role than I thought.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By imbackwimps

stops at 5 cap

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I don't think Wayne would be critically fatigued by the time he reaches Rogers. At his peak? Probably not. But I don't see the previous challenges being enough to take a major toll on his body. I'm not saying Wayne wins here, I'm merely saying I don't believe he'd be all that handicapped at that point.

As for the working out test, we're obviously going to feel a toll far more than an individual in peak condition that tends to have extended fights on a daily basis. Under these conditions, no one before Rogers has any chance of taking a majority of Wayne IMHO. Could some of them bruise him up a bit? Absolutely. But I don't see any of them providing lasting or substantial injuries to Wayne.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Saren

@SlimJ87D said:

Tonight either

1. DO a very intense workout for 30 minutes, keep doing push ups, sit ups and pulls ups. Absolutely no rest at all.

or

or

Tell me how you feel by day 3 or 4 and let me know if you could beat someone about your equal.

Whether we can do so or not is irrelevant, the question is whether a man who is used to intense physical activity day in and day out can manage to do so. Batman does more physically demanding stuff than these three activities every single night.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jashro44

Batman can beat punisher with ease. He has literally no hand to hand feats to say he can hold a candle to Bruce. He's good but batman is a lot better. He is also better then deadpool as well. In the recent court of the owls he went through that after getting stabbed by cobbs in round 1 like 5 times and then in round 2 was even more warned down and stabbed Again from behind. He then fought multiple talons later. There is also part 1 of knight fall where he went through a lot before bane broke his back. Batman has crazy stamina and endurance. I say he stops at cap due to enhancements and batman being a little fatigued. The only challenges before cap are crossbones who batman should be able to take on due to his technical knowledge and deadpool who batman is just plan better then.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By society619

Cap stops him

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Batman should stop at Cap.

@SlimJ87D:

Tonight either

or

or

Normally, I would agree, but this is comics and Batman has gone at it three days before without rest or respite and soaked damage that would kill or cripple any Olympic level athlete or MMA fighter without doubt. Using comic book realism, a day's rest is substantially more than it would surely entail with but a dose of reality.

Yeah, but an equal amount of times Cap has thrown some blows at Logan that would have put a normal guy out. Take their last fight in AVX, he tossed the shield to the back of Logans head at the spine causing a bunch of blood coming out.

A solid shield strike should put an adamantium-less, healing factor-less Wolverine down for the count. Agreed. Cap's got high end, vehicle destroying striking power in that shield of his. But Wolverine pulled his punches before said shield strike so it's a moot point IMHO. By this, I mean he used a precision strike to tear the strap off Cap's shield instead of cutting off his arm (which he obviously could have opted to) then 'grazed' him across the abdomen. He was not hitting to kill.

Irregardless, we both agree that he stops at Cap. However, switch out Cap for Logan, and the end result would be the same I believe.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By texasdeathmatch

BJJs sound awesome. Where do I sign up?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By slimj87d

@CitizenBane said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Tonight either

or

or

Whether we can do so or not is irrelevant, the question is whether a man who is used to intense physical activity day in and day out can manage to do so. Batman does more physically demanding stuff than these three activities every single night.

Physical activity is not the only problem, it's also physical harm. Look at what the Punisher is capable of doing against Daken, someone I would argue is equal to Batman in skill.

Sure they both have weapons here, but what I'm showing is that the Punisher fights dirty and if given the opportunity he will bite a part of Batman, scratch or leave something that may affect Batman's next match. The Punisher has some good H2H feats, enough to land blows against Batman as Batman is no Karate kid and doesn't eclipse Punisher or Crossbones in skill of magnitudes in whole numbers above 2 to school them without any damage whatsoever.

Batman surely will get through Cross Bones and Punisher but he is not leaving those fights without something hindering his performance the next day. Anything they may add to fatigue or harm Batman is enough for Cap to defeat Batman. Both of them at %100 already create dozens and dozens of debate topics and pages splitting it to a near 50/50, putting Batman at even %75 to %80 of his performance changes that 50/50 odds.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By bigcimmerian

@CitizenBane said:

Why is X without telepathy at the top of the gauntlet when he has been steamrollered in every fight where his telepathy was rendered useless?

Maybe because those that defeated him still had their powers and abilities, while in this gauntlet they are all powerless.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Saren

@SlimJ87D said:

@CitizenBane said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Tonight either

or

or

Physical activity is not the only problem, it's also physical harm. Look at what the Punisher is capable of doing against Daken, someone I would argue is equal to Batman in skill.

Sure they both have weapons here, but what I'm showing is that the Punisher fights dirty and if given the opportunity he will bite a part of Batman, scratch or leave something that may affect Batman's next match. The Punisher has some good H2H feats, enough to land blows against Batman as Batman is no Karate kid and doesn't eclipse Punisher or Crossbones in skill of magnitudes in whole numbers above 2 to school them without any damage whatsoever.

Batman surely will get through Cross Bones and Punisher but he is not leaving those fights without something hindering his performance the next day. Anything they may add to fatigue or harm Batman is enough for Cap to defeat Batman. Both of them at %100 already create dozens and dozens of debate topics and pages splitting it to a near 50/50, putting Batman at even %75 to %80 of his performance changes that 50/50 odds.

Batman is not Daken. Batman does not stand around and tank things because he knows that he can tank them. Daken has sufficient showings to indicate he could have mutilated Punisher before Castle could react. The technique he learned from Romulus meant Deadpool could not even see him move and Spider-Man has remarked on Daken's speed when they fought during American Son. Punisher should never have been able to even trouble Daken in the slightest. Batman fights plenty of people who know how to fight dirty, he's punked out Wildcat when Ted tried to fight dirty against him and even told him that he didn't know the first thing about fighting dirty. Batman does eclipse both Punisher and Crossbones in skill. His skill feats are just plain better in every possible way. How much damage do you suppose either one of them is going to dish out? Batman just got out of an event where he sustained far more physical damage than either one of them can dish out in a fight against him over the period of a week and was still capable of running around town fighting enhanced-stats assassins.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@CitizenBane:

Daken has sufficient showings to indicate he could have mutilated Punisher before Castle could react. The technique he learned from Romulus meant Deadpool could not even see him move and Spider-Man has remarked on Daken's speed when they fought during American Son. Punisher should never have been able to even trouble Daken in the slightest.

This. I absolutely loved the issue and it was amazingly entertaining, but this x5.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By slimj87d

To everyone else, unless Batman can get through Cross bones, Moon knight, Punisher and Dead Pool unharmed in 4 days, he will not be beating Steve day 5.

Deadpool in his own right is highly skilled at H2H, and with damage from the previous fight I think he stands a good chance of beating Bruce even without a healing factor. In these scans, it's mostly H2H and the fight happens so fast, Deadpools healing factor hardly came into play over this stalemate. Top that with Batman having to fight Cross Bones, Moon Knight and Punisher days before in a row I think he only has a 50/50 chance or less of getting past Deadpool and his skills with the fatigue build up. If by chance he gets past Deadpool he surely isn't going to stand a chance against Steve.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By slimj87d

@CitizenBane said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@CitizenBane said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Tonight either

or

or

Batman is not Daken. Batman does not stand around and tank things because he knows that he can tank them. Daken has sufficient showings to indicate he could have mutilated Punisher before Castle could react. The technique he learned from Romulus meant Deadpool could not even see him move and Spider-Man has remarked on Daken's speed when they fought during American Son. Punisher should never have been able to even trouble Daken in the slightest. Batman fights plenty of people who know how to fight dirty, he's punked out Wildcat when Ted tried to fight dirty against him and even told him that he didn't know the first thing about fighting dirty. Batman does eclipse both Punisher and Crossbones in skill. His skill feats are just plain better in every possible way. How much damage do you suppose either one of them is going to dish out? Batman just got out of an event where he sustained far more physical damage than either one of them can dish out in a fight against him over the period of a week and was still capable of running around town fighting enhanced-stats assassins.

Enough damage for Deadpool to add even more damage that's for sure. Yes he's going to beat them, but how well he'll fair against Deadpool and his health if he gets past deadpool is not enough for him to beat Steve, plain and simple. I stand by that last sentence.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Saren

@SlimJ87D said:

To everyone else, unless Batman can get through Cross bones, Moon knight, Punisher and Dead Pool unharmed in 4 days, he will not be beating Steve day 5.

Deadpool in his own right is highly skilled at H2H, and with damage from the previous fight I think he stands a good chance of beating Bruce even without a healing factor. In these scans, it's mostly H2H and the fight happens so fast, Deadpools healing factor hardly came into play over this stalemate. Top that with Batman having to fight Cross Bones, Moon Knight and Punisher days before in a row I think he only has a 50/50 chance or less of getting past Deadpool and his skills with the fatigue build up. If by chance he gets past Deadpool he surely isn't going to stand a chance against Steve.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Deadpool is highly skilled when he feels like it. Most of the time, he's not. A lot of his major wins against people like Taskmaster come down to the fact that they can't put him down (Tasky impaled Wade when they fought, for instance, and that would have killed most other peope) rather than him being a more skilled fighter than they are.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By society619

@SlimJ87D said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I was thinking he could stop at Deadpool but I wasn't sure if OP took away his speed too

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@society619: Nah, his physicals are still enhanced. He's just without a healing factor.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By NerdsFTW

@texasdeathmatch said:

BJJs sound awesome. Where do I sign up?

Haha.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By slimj87d

@society619: Why would Deadpool lose his speed? The honest only loop whole I can think of in this is that the OP didn't specify if Deadpool has cancer or not. And form my memory, taking his healing factor away would have cancer already at stage 3 or worse, he wouldn't be in shape to fight Batman like that. That's the only way he's losing his speed.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By slimj87d
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@SlimJ87D: haha I love the sweep
Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Typhion

Under these conditions, only Cap or Iron Fist could beat him, and Cap vs Bats would be a good fight.

GreenFuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By GreenFuse

Not sure about Cap, but he won't make it past Wolvie. As mentioned earlier, he'll fight smarter knowing he's w/o healing factor and adamantium.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Shawnbaby

Assuming Batman is fully rested between rounds...he stops at Cap

If not, he stops at Wade.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@GreenFuse: @Typhion:

Not just that, Wolverine's a 1 to 2 tonner. His physicals are enhanced. This and he's been left with 'bone' claws that have proven strong enough to rend steel with ease. So yeah, even without the metal and the healing factor, Wolverine would take down Batman hand to hand ... he has to land but one solid right cross and Bruce is a goner.

In fact, Wolverine is the deadliest prospect in the bunch for Bruce and should be last on the list if we're moving in order of difficulty.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#45  Edited By nefarious

He stops at Iron Fist.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#46  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

If he gets past Cap he stops at Logan. Just as skilled and with bone claws it seals his fate.

GreenFuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By GreenFuse

@Super_SoldierXII: Agreed. I didn't think of that. Without the metal, he's going to be lighter and more agile. Wolvie should probably be the end fight.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Baldy

Wade isn't going to beat Batman without his healing factor. Even if he's not messing around, he's just not as good as the Dark Knight, and this makes me very sad.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By slimj87d

@texasdeathmatch: Dude, the leg sweep looks just like how they sweep the leg in the very first Mortal Kombat.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Alexander505

Batman stops at Iron Fist, perhaps, but I think Bruce could beat Danny.