- Round 4: Cap America (Steve)

- Round 5: Blk Panther (no enhancements)/Lady Shiva

- Rules:

- Everyone in-character.

- No equipment/gear.

- Standard elimination rules apply.

* DC characters are Pre-52

* Strictly h2h.

* Batman receives 5hrs of rest between the matches.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Round 5: Blk Panther (no enhancements)/Lady Shiva

They are on the same team? if so, then I feel for a stomp. If it would have been individually, Bruce < Shiva, Bruce > T'Challa.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

May stop at 3.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5.

I dunno if he could take both T'Challa and Shiva.

That's probably too much.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

clears.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jashro44

Gets wrecked at 5. He would beat black panther handily under these conditions as much as I hate to say it (T'challa doesn't have the feats without his enhancements to match batmans physicals, there still close in skill but batman has both the physical and skill edge), he splits with shiva in a one on one fight.

Combined they demolish him.

EDIT: for the record 4 is a toss up. Not touching it.

EDIT 2: Actually 5 hours of rest I'll say he stops at cap.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_slim_: Yes, he stops at 5. I have always thought Skill > physical shape (unless you're Thor, Superman or heavy hitter like that. Discounting Karate Kid. lol), he'll get through Daredevil's Agility knowing that Batman has seriously injured people with higher rate of agility and Batman is obviously the better fighter.

Bucky Barnes won't be a problem, in fact, if we look at Batman's H2H feats, Bucky doesn't come close.

Elektra nor Black Canary would take him out in H2H, individually, I think they could give him a DECENTmatch, together it would a hard one.

Captain America won't be a problem either, by feats, they are equal in terms of speed, but Captain America's strenght is somewhat above him. I have scans ready up to go where Batman defeats someone by H2H, the guy had a stupid name called Super Gladiator Champion or something (lol) from Batman/Superman #10 where there was growing an entire city inside of Bruce's veins. Super Gladiator Champion was strong and fast enough to run towards Superman and punch him into the ground and breaking the ground they were standing on, after that SGC activated Ray Palmer's shrinkin tech and he bounced out of Bruuce's body and then Bruce started talking about how bad he was on H2H etc etc... Bruce's punches also hurt him and before Superman and Palmer came out of Bruce's body, Batman had already defeated him due to superior H2H and then Superman goes on and says that he didn't think that Batman could take him out on his own.

He stops at 5.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By renamed040924

@_slim_: Yes, he stops at 5. I have always thought Skill > physical shape (unless you're Thor, Superman or heavy hitter like that. Discounting Karate Kid. lol), he'll get through Daredevil's Agility knowing that Batman has seriously injured people with higher rate of agility and Batman is obviously the better fighter.

Bucky Barnes won't be a problem, in fact, if we look at Batman's H2H feats, Bucky doesn't come close.

Elektra nor Black Canary would take him out in H2H, individually, I think they could give him a DECENTmatch, together it would a hard one.

Captain America won't be a problem either, by feats, they are equal in terms of speed, but Captain America's strenght is somewhat above him. I have scans ready up to go where Batman defeats someone by H2H, the guy had a stupid name called Super Gladiator Champion or something (lol) from Batman/Superman #10 where there was growing an entire city inside of Bruce's veins. Super Gladiator Champion was strong and fast enough to run towards Superman and punch him into the ground and breaking the ground they were standing on, after that SGC activated Ray Palmer's shrinkin tech and he bounced out of Bruuce's body and then Bruce started talking about how bad he was on H2H etc etc... Bruce's punches also hurt him and before Superman and Palmer came out of Bruce's body, Batman had already defeated him due to superior H2H and then Superman goes on and says that he didn't think that Batman could take him out on his own.

He stops at 5.

That made me laugh probably more than it should have.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

He stops at 5...if Black Panther and Lady Shiva, weren't a team here, then i can see Bruce clearing a few times, but in the majority of the times, he wouldn't clear due to Shiva.

Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nerdchore

Stops at 5

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5

Joker13CSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Stops a Black Panther and Lady Shiva

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 5

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why isn't Black Canary higher up? Honestly, she's the one besides Cap and Shiva who's most likely to beat him, even without Canary Cry.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Can't blame you, even Superman laughed at that. lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for surfingthehighway
SurfingtheHighway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People might hate me for this, but I think in a strictly H2H match, Daredevil should be able to beat Bruce. I'm also not sure Bats could take down Cap, he might be way too durable for Bruce's fists.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_slim_: IIRC she defeated a gauntlet of Shiva-level opponents. She definitely should be higher up.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5.

I dunno if he could take both T'Challa and Shiva.

That's probably too much.

Jmarshmallow

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stops at 1.

sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at five, but I could see him having quite the trouble with one. He is better than Black Canary, but not by much and I will admit my knowledge about Elektra isn't good, so it depends on her.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

3 is debatable either way, personally I think Cap beats Bats, but there is no way he clears with step 5 setup as is.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RandomSid82

Considering the fact that Cap and Batman have gone Toe to Toe and it ended in a stalemate, and the fact that Black Panther beat Cap, Black Panther, with a partner would demolish Batman.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@_slim_: IIRC she defeated a gauntlet of Shiva-level opponents. She definitely should be higher up.

Are you talking about the 12 brothers in silk arc?...it was a very fun read, though it had a few inconsistencies, Wildcat for one, was holding his own against those guys, Connor Hawke and Richard Dragon (they have both been defeated by Shiva, though Dragon was holding his own for the majority of their fight) were holding their own against them, as well...i don't know...those guys maybe in the same league as Shiva, but thei're not quite as skilled as her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say 5.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Z___

He gets wrecked at 5. May stop at 4.

Z'

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate at 4

Jedixmanisfat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stops at 4.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can stop at 3, will fight for his life at 4, gets stomped at 5.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5.

5 hours rest is heaven for Bruce considering he's been able to fight 28 hours straight.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By NotATreeABush

Stops at either 4 or 5 or ends in... @frisky4

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5.

5 hours rest is heaven for Bruce considering he's been able to fight 28 hours straight.

Those were fodder enemies though. I know Bruce has run some pretty intense gauntlets but Steve isn't that far behind him in any category.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MonsterStomp

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Stops at 5.

Those were fodder enemies though. I know Bruce has run some pretty intense gauntlets but Steve isn't that far behind him in any category.

Fodder or not, still a great showing of endurance when a normal person would drop from fatigue after the first 10 minutes. 5 hours rest is enough to ensure Bruce is fully rested or near fully rested. These gauntlet fights aren't going to last that long. So unless Matt breaks a bone or two, I can only see Bruce stopping at 5.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#43  Edited By deathstroke52

Stops at 4

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-52 with no gear? Most likely stops at 4, and definitely stops at 5.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop pretty early if he receives some serious injuries since 5 hours wouldn't be nearly enough to heal from it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Stops at 5.

Fodder or not, still a great showing of endurance when a normal person would drop from fatigue after the first 10 minutes. 5 hours rest is enough to ensure Bruce is fully rested or near fully rested. These gauntlet fights aren't going to last that long. So unless Matt breaks a bone or two, I can only see Bruce stopping at 5.

Fodder aren't the type of people who would push batman to his limits. Against fodder he can pace himself against these people its harder. Sure batman has other endurance feats but he isn't going to be at his peak by the time he makes it to 4.

In round one yes he outclasses both in terms of skill but black canary does have a stalemate with bronze tiger if thats worth anything, elektra has a showing against wolverine as well, and some pretty decent speed feats. Individuals he would beat either fairly easily but at the same time its a much harder matchup.

He should beat Bucky as well. But honestly Bucky might surprise him with the bionic arm. The arm has superhuman strength so it could probably do a lot of damage if it connected. I think he would have an easier time with this round rather than the last. However Bucky has very loose morals and a super powered arm I can see Bruce taking at least some damage here.

Daredevil is a much tougher fight. There almost even, Bruce is stronger, however going by average showings I would say daredevil is faster. In terms of track record they are both top tier fighters in their verses. And breaking bones isn't a tactic that is beneath daredevil (or batman) so I wouldn't be surprised if batman did end up with broken bones.

By the time he makes it to Steve honestly despite Steve maybe not being as skilled as Matt its not like he is unskilled either. He is going to be targeting roughly the same areas everyone else has been targeting. And its not like batman is going to be completely untouched in this gauntlet. I understand batman has in human will power and pain tolerance, but he has limits. The bruises and whatever other wounds he has are going to add up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: batman compresses an entire nights sleep into 20 minutes or something like that. Resting time isn't gonna be a problem for him.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Honestly, 28 hours fighting fodder >> 10 minutes fighting these guys if we're talking strictly endurance. I agree, fodder isn't going to push Bruce skill-wise, but strictly endurance related, that's a top tier endurance feat. If Matt manages to land a few bone breakers on a fresh Batman, then I concede that Batman stops at Cap. However, I've always edged Bruce above Matt in terms of skill and the case that Matt will break a few bones is possible but unlikely (for the majority at least).

I'm just thinking best case scenario for Batman. And he'd get wasted at round 5 for sure, imo.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@jashro44: batman compresses an entire nights sleep into 20 minutes or something like that. Resting time isn't gonna be a problem for him.

He compresses a full nights rest to 3 hours but you are kind of missing the main point. Its not just about sleep and rest. All though fair enough he will be rested between fights. That doesn't mean he will be healed from injuries.

@jashro44: Honestly, 28 hours fighting fodder >> 10 minutes fighting these guys if we're talking strictly endurance. I agree, fodder isn't going to push Bruce skill-wise, but strictly endurance related, that's a top tier endurance feat. If Matt manages to land a few bone breakers on a fresh Batman, then I concede that Batman stops at Cap. However, I've always edged Bruce above Matt in terms of skill and the case that Matt will break a few bones is possible but unlikely (for the majority at least).

I'm just thinking best case scenario for Batman. And he'd get wasted at round 5 for sure, imo.

I'm not talking about just endurance though. Fodder don't really damage Bruce. Granted some of the guys did get some hits in at some point but I assume that happened closer to the end. All we really saw on him were a few scratches, a kick to the face, and a whack over the head with a stick (the stick did break). Bruce is going to take more damage fighting the people in the gauntlet.

I mean sure maybe batman does have some endurance and pain tolerance feats but I am sure I could probably find some for Steve to. Especially with the whole dimension Z thing. Sure batman is a tough SOB but so are the others for the most part.... I don't think Bucky, daredevil, black canary, or elektra are as tough as Bruce but I can probably make a case for Steve being that tough. And if he is going up against batman when he is a bit softened up from the other rounds than I think that gives Steve an edge.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I'm not talking about just endurance though. Fodder don't really damage Bruce. Granted some of the guys did get some hits in at some point but I assume that happened closer to the end. All we really saw on him were a few scratches, a kick to the face, and a whack over the head with a stick (the stick did break). Bruce is going to take more damage fighting the people in the gauntlet.

Well I was talking about endurance originally, lol.

But fair enough.