#1 Posted by deadpoolspidey877 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer croc, Scarecrow, and Solomon Grundy vs Carnage, Morlun, and Electro. both teams have 3 hours of prep. fight takes place in New york mid day. who takes it?

#2 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the type of Grundy.

#3 Posted by deadpoolspidey877 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

we'll just go with Arkham City Grundy for the sake of the fight.

#4 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think any of the Batman Rogues can take down Carnage. And then there's Morlun, and Electro. I just don't see how the Batman Villains can conceivably win this.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#5 Posted by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Morlun's draining will work on Grundy since he's technically dead and Killer Croc can take out Electro, although I don't know how the can take out Carnage except trying to batter him

#6 Posted by Strman123 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage will most likely give the spiderman rogues the win.

#7 Posted by rd2race (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: How the heck does croc take out electro? if he grabs him and tries to drag him into some sort of water source he gets zapped to all heck. also current electro has magnetic powers to throw metal weapons at him. Croc has no chance here.

scarecrow could maybe gas electro and take him out that way but he's not doing anything to carnage or morlun except bleeding on them as they tear him to pieces. I don't know anything about the video game grundy. If he was able to be hurt by batman carnage would give him a pounding and could take anything he could dish out. If Grundy is more on a superman threat level in the game he could possibly solo. although even then carnage could probably just posses him. Plus he would have to deal with both morlun and electro (if scarecrow doesn't get to him).

Im going to say the spidey rogues win 9/10

#8 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

I don't think Morlun's draining will work on Grundy since he's technically dead and Killer Croc can take out Electro, although I don't know how the can take out Carnage except trying to batter him

He don't have to....Electro can solo all except Grundy....then the other 2 of Spidey's rogue will finish ARKHAM Grundy...

#9 Posted by Shawnbaby (10419 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Killer Croc is not taking out anyone here.

#10 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Yeah Killer croc is the weak link here. Electro could take scarecrow and croc alone then its all three on grundy. Ill take spiderman rouges

#11 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4891 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey Rogues stomp with ease

#12 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11520 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage solos, Morlun solos, and Electro solos. This is spite.