Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Batman & Robin
Batman & Robin

VERSUS

Wolverine (bone claw) & Jubilee (classic)
Wolverine (bone claw) & Jubilee (classic)

RULES

• Begin 50 feet apart, both near cover
  • Both teams have basic knowledge (powers & gear)
  • In case you glossed over the above details, Wolverine has bone claw and this is classic Jubilee
  • In character
  • Standard elimination rules apply
society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By society619

Team 2 after a tough fight. Logan can take Batman and Juilbee can eventually overwhelmed Jason with her powers.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3  Edited By Erik

You forgot to mention that the destroyed city is a result of Jub's power. She solos.

Haaydrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Haaydrian

@Erik said:

You forgot to mention that the destroyed city is a result of Jub's power. She solos.

Until she looks at Robin's short pants and realizes that he's got something better than Drake ever will. Todd solo.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Xanni15

Team 1. I would think that Jubilee would be the first taken out, maybe overwhelmed by a rushing Robin who has enough agility to avoid her sparks. Batman stalls Wolvie until Jason gets done then they double up using their gadgets.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By greenteaforme

Jubilee is far too powerful, and far more powerful than some people realize, for her to be matched against Bats and a Robin. Especially with no prep for a prepmaster.

Jubilee could potentially solo within a few seconds by simply blowing away everythingi in front of her into dust.

Haaydrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Haaydrian

That being said, Team 2 wins. Not too easily, but its not going to be the most difficult thing ever. The reason behind this is that its going to be diffcult to make any impressive feats from Todd as a robin which means that he's going to be quite possibly stuck with Jubilee, if such a thing is even possible. Batman gets overwhelmed by Wolverine in bone claws and all that goodness and well, the sidekicks are non-factors when put in the face of their seniors.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@greenteaforme:

1. Both Batman and Robin are aware of her and Wolverine's abilities (and they in turn are aware of team Bat's gear).
  2. They're in character, so I sincerely doubt classic Jubilee will simply destroy the entire environment in "a few seconds."
  3. If you wish to stand by this, please present feats and examples to justify your reasoning.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Erik said:

lmao.

"Now, I am become Jubilee, the destroyer of worlds."

@Haaydrian said:

That being said, Team 2 wins. Not too easily, but its not going to be the most difficult thing ever. The reason behind this is that its going to be diffcult to make any impressive feats from Todd as a robin which means that he's going to be quite possibly stuck with Jubilee, if such a thing is even possible. Batman gets overwhelmed by Wolverine in bone claws and all that goodness and well, the sidekicks are non-factors when put in the face of their seniors.

He has a few decent ones against fodder in 'Under the Red Hood.'

And guys, please keep in mind Batman and Robin are aware of their powers. This means Batman might be more prone to utilizing his gear instead of having a stronger emphasis on melee combat immediately.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By greenteaforme

@k4tzm4n said:

@greenteaforme:

1. Both Batman and Robin are aware of her and Wolverine's abilities (and they in turn are aware of team Bat's gear).
  2. They're in character, so I sincerely doubt classic Jubilee will simply destroy the entire environment in "a few seconds."
  3. If you wish to stand by this, please present feats and examples to justify your reasoning.

It's completely within her character to blow up basically everything around her, as long as she was confident nobody would die directly because of it.

Jubilee, at one point, was touted to be able to destroy matter at the sub-atomic level. Meaning she would have theoretically able to destroy vibranium and adamantium. This also puts her destructive potential above that of anything in the real world, above any bomb or otherwise.

As this is classic Jubilee, it would be Jubilee before her unofficial depowerment to fit in with Generation X.

Haaydrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Haaydrian

@k4tzm4n said:

I'll have to go re-read that.

And guys, please keep in mind Batman and Robin are aware of their powers. This means Batman might be more prone to utilizing his gear instead of having a stronger emphasis on melee combat immediately.

Yes, I know. The thing is that I'm not sure exactly how the use of standard gear would afford him a win. I'm sure there's something I'm overlooking and I'm hoping that someone mentions it when they make a case for team 1, in fact, I'm expecting it. If someone does make case. *Crosses fingers*. That said, the speed of Wolverine also has to be considered.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I'll get back to this in a bit. I gotta go.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternal19

batman and robin

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Haaydrian said:

@k4tzm4n said:

I'll have to go re-read that.

Yes, I know. The thing is that I'm not sure exactly how the use of standard gear would afford him a win. I'm sure there's something I'm overlooking and I'm hoping that someone mentions it when they make a case for team 1, in fact, I'm expecting it. If someone does make case. *Crosses fingers*. That said, the speed of Wolverine also has to be considered.

Absolutely. I'm not making a case for either side. After all, I'm the OP. I'm just saying I tried to make it balanced and there are definitely some factors to take into account.

@greenteaforme said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@greenteaforme:

It's completely within her character to blow up basically everything around her, as long as she was confident nobody would die directly because of it.

Jubilee, at one point, was touted to be able to destroy matter at the sub-atomic level. Meaning she would have theoretically able to destroy vibranium and adamantium. This also puts her destructive potential above that of anything in the real world, above any bomb or otherwise.

As this is classic Jubilee, it would be Jubilee before her unofficial depowerment to fit in with Generation X.

Potential is good fun and all, but do you have actual showings of Jubilee in action (in character, of course) to support your belief she'd essentially solo team Batman?

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#15  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

TEAM 2

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Haaydrian said:

@Erik said:

Until she looks at Robin's short pants and realizes that he's got something better than Drake ever will. Todd solo.

Jube's Bret Hart sunglasses>>>>>>Jason's pixie panties.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BringnIt

Wolverine solos due to adamantium. Suck it, k4tz. Trollolol

Haaydrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Haaydrian

@god_spawn said:

@Haaydrian said:

@Erik said:

Jube's Bret Hart sunglasses>>>>>>Jason's pixie panties.

Let's be reasonable, she clearly doesn't have the sunglasses in the picture. Since there's no prep, then we both know that she's just completely outmatched.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19  Edited By charlieboy

probably wolvie and jubes. when did jubes blow up a city? i remember her blowing up a house. but just one house.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Alexander505

Team 1

Avatar image for fanofsuperheroes
fanofsuperheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By fanofsuperheroes

I think with Jubilee's destructive power it will be too much for the other team. Logan's healing factor will also be an issue.

renobjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By renobjc

Jubilee would probably be about to blow Jason's head off but she hesitates because she's not psychologically ready and Jason will break her collarbone. As Jubilee screams in pain, Jason will take a batarang and shove it into Jubilee's right eye. Jubilee will then take her left hand and blow a path of destructive energy at Jason but Jason will jump to the right side, Jubilee's blindside. His right arm will catch on fire but not before he throws a punch at Jubilee's right ribs, shattering 3 ribs, successfully knocking Jubilee. In which case, Wolverine jumps out of the wreckage and slices Jason's right arm off. Jason screams for 2 seconds but recollects himself and throws two batarangs simultaneously at Wolverine. One hitting his left chest plate and another skimming his cheek. Batman uses this allotted time that Wolverine must pull the batarangs out by Tackling him into a wreckage and shoves explosive plastique down his throat and detonates it. He then releases a pile of wet cement that he planted above a Red X that he previously tackled wolverine onto to temporarily incapacitate him for about 20 minutes which Batman has figured out due to him being Batman.

Jason sits there, aboout to pass out due to blood loss and Batman comes over and freezes his wound and his arm with Mr.Freeze's freeze gun. In the meantime, he shoves electric sensors into Jubilee's brain to initiate her powers causing a humongous array of explosions in the air before blowing herself up. Hal Jordan flies to the site after hearing the destruction. As Hal Jordan is on the ground yelling at Bruce at his murder, Bruce steals the GL ring from his hand before he realizes. He then break's Hal's neck with little effort. As wolverine is digging himself out of the cement, Batman uses the GL ring and flies Wolverine into the sun and Batman wins.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Erick_Williams
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wolverine solos.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Carter_esque
Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OreoAssassin

Team 2

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@patrat18: Come on man! The fact that Batman always wins must be spread! Lol.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Carter_esque

@patrat18: Come on man! The fact that Batman always wins must be spread! Lol.

QFT

Preach brotha! Preach! lol

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By ComicStooge

Hm, does anyone have scans of Jason as Robin?

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Does Jason got his machete's? In that case there is going to be a slaughter for B&R

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dondave

Team 2

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points