Deathstroke
Deathstroke

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round 1: Red Hood will beat Frank before any definitive winner is found between DS and Bats. With it being morals off, either could win. But Red Hood will beat Castle and help DS beat Bats.

Round 2: Batman and Punisher stomp. Bats can do way more with prep.

Jmarshmallow

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Team 2, just due to Deathstroke IMO.

Round 2: Prep just makes there too many variables to consider IMO.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 1: Red Hood will beat Frank before any definitive winner is found between DS and Bats. With it being morals off, either could win. But Red Hood will beat Castle and help DS beat Bats.

Round 2: Batman and Punisher stomp. Bats can do way more with prep.

Jmarshmallow

But doesn't Frank have more combat experience than Jason?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: Yes. But that doesn't make Frank any more powerful than Jason.

Jason outshines him in basically every aspect.

Jmarshmallow

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming pre flashpoint deathstroke

1. Could go either way
  2. Batman and punisher

If its new 52 deathstroke

1. Depends how his armor holds up. Its inconsistent and he hasn't been impressive skillwise yet...I'll take team 2 I suppose since all though new 52 deathstroke is inferior to pre flashpoint he still has some good durability feats and he isn't a slow brick.
  2. Batman and punisher.
MFrenzy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Team 1, jus pt in a random encounter I think deathstroke and red hood best batman and punisher.

Round 2: I think is up for grabs, batman has always been the world's greatest detective, so bat's and punisher should have the edge. However, death stroke being able to use so much more of his brain than the average human should be able to work up a deadly scheme as well.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

1. Could go either way
  2. Batman and punisher

1. Depends how his armor holds up. Its inconsistent and he hasn't been impressive skillwise yet...I'll take team 2 I suppose since all though new 52 deathstroke is inferior to pre flashpoint he still has some good durability feats and he isn't a slow brick.
  2. Batman and punisher.

Either way?Does that mean Batman can beat Deathstroke?!...I KNEW IT!!!

But Batman solostomps Round 2

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I can see punisher beating red hood and helping batman with deathstroke.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By midnightdragon18

Red Hood and Deathstroke Both rounds

round 1 Batman vs Deathstroke = Deathsroke stomps, then Helps Hood finish punisher

or Batman vs Red Hood = Stalemate until Stroke is finished stomping Punisher

Round 2 = same as round one

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce and Frank

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 both rounds.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By vinomonster

Round 1 Team 2

Round 2 Team 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming this is New 52 versions...

Round 1 goes to Team 2, simply because of Slade's Nth metal armor and the fact Jason is essentially bulletproof. It would go to CQC, where Deathstroke should beat whoever he comes up against allowing him to help Jason dogpile the other.

Round 2 goes to Team 1, they are by far better with prep time and have a myriad of ways to dispose of the other team.

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with the majority.

Round 1 goes to Deathstroke/Red Hood, primarily due to Deathstroke's overwhelming lethality, gear and superhuman physicals.

Round 2 goes to Punisher/Batman. Twenty four hours is more than enough for those two to put an end Slade and Todd.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Yeah, Team 2 wins round 1 while Team 1 wins round 2.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mortal
DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: that's debatable , what is team one going to do ? develop anti deathstroke and red hood spray ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Far superior firepower ? Jason has a ship full of high tech alien tech, robots built by Arsenal, A gun that teleports his enemies to random locations..etc. Point is both teams have Big Guns, if all we're doing is naming weapons, then Jason Solos with his Altrailian Starbuster.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mortal

@mortal: that's debatable , what is team one going to do ? develop anti deathstroke and red hood spray ?

You guessed it.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher's prep is on par w/ Batman or Deathstroke. He has held off the Avengers with prep time.

Also Punisher has been seen on multiple occasions using Super hero and villain tech. Jason maybe bulletproof (which is BS imo) but he isn't taking shots from the rockets and Goblin bombs.

Also I think Punisher would beat out Red Hood 7/10 times. He has more experience then him. I would also Frank is a better marksmen. Unless you can provide scans saying otherwise.

Round 1 could honestly go either way. It really depends on Punisher's gear, seeing as how he doesn't have a standard gear.

Round 2 With morals off and them fighting in an alley, I don't see why Punisher wouldn't set up some C-4 charges and caving the building around them on top of them. Even if DS does survive, he would be weaken and damaged.

Honestly its a toss up in round 1. But I can say for sure that Team Dark Punishment wins Round 1 8/10

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Round 1: Hood & Stroke, same old arguments...

Round 2: Batman's Prep is still superior to DS

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason one-shots

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason one-shots

^^^ this made me lol

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane: i agree that punisher has better aim, but round one is a random encounter so he isn't packing anything extreme, Jason's Mask and suit are both bullet proof, So the the fight will go H2h eventually. Experience isn't a factor here, Jason beat Ra's Al ghul, look how much experience he has over Jason ( 100's of years ). Jason has indestructible magical blades called all blades which he can conjure, so Jason will beat punisher 10/10 unless punisher has a counter for indestructible magical blades. Deathstroke Stomps batman random encounter.

Whats stopping Jason from doing same in round 2, he's done it before, against batman actually.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18 said:

@i_like_swords: Far superior firepower ? Jason has a ship full of high tech alien tech, robots built by Arsenal, A gun that teleports his enemies to random locations..etc. Point is both teams have Big Guns, if all we're doing is naming weapons, then Jason Solos with his Altrailian Starbuster.

We aren't only naming weapons. We can also talk about why Batman and Punisher are better at using them. I don't know much about Red Hood's prep-time weaponry but here's a small example of what Frank can bring to the table:

Skrull pistols capable of vaporizing skulls
Skrull pistols capable of vaporizing skulls
Read right to left

Skrull rifle, a pistol which lets loose a large vaporizing blast, a gun that fires alien ice which is denser than that of a small sun, and sonic weaponry capable of KOing Mr Hyde and making his ears bleed (who had just tanked the aforementioned guns without a scratch).

And that's just from one run. There's a lot more where that came from, but what I posted above should suffice.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane: i agree that punisher has better aim, but round one is a random encounter so he isn't packing anything extreme, Jason's Mask and suit are both bullet proof, So the the fight will go H2h eventually. Experience isn't a factor here, Jason beat Ra's Al ghul, look how much experience he has over Jason ( 100's of years ). Jason has indestructible magical blades called all blades which he can conjure, so Jason will beat punisher 10/10 unless punisher has a counter for indestructible magical blades. Deathstroke Stomps batman random encounter.

Whats stopping Jason from doing same in round 2, he's done it before, against batman actually.

The difference in Round 2 is that both Punisher and Batman know they are coming. Didn't know about the magical blade stuff. I doubt the will protect him from tons of debris falling on him.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Can't Batman basically solo with prep?

Frank is also a beast with prep, but I don't know if he can solo simply because I don't know enough about him. What do you think?

I mean, DS is impressive, but Batman is just on another prep level imo......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: I think it'd be stretching it to say Frank could solo, but then I haven't quite compiled his most impressive prep showings yet. Batman can.. yeno, JL buster prep and what not.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: I think it'd be stretching it to say Frank could solo, but then I haven't quite compiled his most impressive prep showings yet. Batman can.. yeno, JL buster prep and what not.

You may be right. However, didn't Frank give the Avengers some trouble a few years ago or something? I can hardly remember tbh, and I could be very wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: He did, but I haven't read War Zone yet.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: @oni_bane: Won't Hood and Stroke know Bats and Pun are coming in round 2 too ? I think you guys are downplaying hood and stroke, Hood solo'ed the Titans with prep once, and Stroke solo'ed the JL once with prep too.

Loading Video...

With prep Jason could just do what he did here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: He would have been shot well before getting that far away from the initial location of the fight. And I think Frank is more than smart enough to know when he's being led into a trap.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: And stroke isn't ? the man framed to be 9x smarter than the average Human, and Hood, the Man trained by Batman ? I'm not saying Jason would lead them, i'm saying he would just plant the c4 just like you said punisher would, since Hood has prep too.

@oni_bane said:

@midnightdragon18 said:

Punisher's prep is on par w/ Batman or Deathstroke. He has held off the Avengers with prep time.

Also Punisher has been seen on multiple occasions using Super hero and villain tech. Jason maybe bulletproof (which is BS imo) but he isn't taking shots from the rockets and Goblin bombs.

Also I think Punisher would beat out Red Hood 7/10 times. He has more experience then him. I would also Frank is a better marksmen. Unless you can provide scans saying otherwise.

Round 1 could honestly go either way. It really depends on Punisher's gear, seeing as how he doesn't have a standard gear.

Round 2 With morals off and them fighting in an alley, I don't see why Punisher wouldn't set up some C-4 charges and caving the building around them on top of them. Even if DS does survive, he would be weaken and damaged.

Honestly its a toss up in round 1. But I can say for sure that Team Dark Punishment wins Round 1 8/10

I don't see why Jason Wouldn't Set up some c4 charges and caving the building around them on top.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: And stroke isn't ? the man framed to be 9x smarter than the average Human, and Hood, the Man trained by Batman ? I'm not saying Jason would lead them, i'm saying he would just plant the c4 just like you said punisher would, since Hood has prep too.

1. I wasn't questioning if Slade is dumb enough to follow someone across dozens of rooftops until being led into a cache of C4.

2. Jason can plant all the C4 he wants, it doesn't change the fact Frank can light up the entire alleyway with a vaporizing blast on a whim as soon as the fight starts.

3. I didn't say anything about Frank planting C4. I guess he could, though.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

1. Could go either way
  2. Batman and punisher

2. Batman and punisher.

I can live with this.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Oni_Bane

@midnightdragon18 said:

@oni_bane said:

@midnightdragon18 said:

I don't see why Jason Wouldn't Set up some c4 charges and caving the building around them on top.

How is Jason going to handle Punisher's Villain equipment? He can't. You are talking about two Master preppers against one (DS). Hood maybe good with prep but he is no Batman. Deathstroke beating the JL is PIS. I don't know about the Hood vs TT so i can't comment on that. But it sounds like bull crap. Avengers top the Teen Titans anyways so the feat is irrelevant. RH made be bullet proof, but that isn't enough. Punisher could set up 4 miles away with a sniper rifle and armor piercing rounds and kill both DS and RH without them even hearing the bullet. I think you are underestimating the Punisher. He has beaten down on Wolverine, Spider-man and Daredevil. His pain tolerance is arguably (and IMO is) the highest in the Marvel Universe. I will give you that Red Death would probably take round 1. But Round 2 is no contest. Batman is the best prepper out of the 4 and Punisher is a icing on the cake.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Team 2, DS gives the win

Round 2: Dark Punishment stomps

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Team 2

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Slade solos.

Round 2: i'm not sure...everyone here is a prep master...it depends, maybe team 1, due to Bruce.