User Lists: 0

Batman PC.

Oboga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@hatemalingsia: More information would be appreciated, if it's not too much trouble.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Post-Crisis Batman curbstomps New 52 Batman, on every single scenario, unless you give New 52 Batman some type of advantage...

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@oboga said:

@hatemalingsia: More information would be appreciated, if it's not too much trouble.

It doesn't really matter...PC Batman, has way more feats, at all levels...this is a mismatch...unless the OP maker, decides to give New 52 Batman, some type of advantage.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman both rounds.

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Since they're both extremely similar, I'll go with stalemate, with a slight advantage for New 52 simply because he is more tech based, and probably carries around better equipment. Besides that, both versions' high end feats are comparable.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oboga said:

Batman PC has more feats. He survives Omega Beams, has Insider Suit , prepping contingency plan for JL that actually works, beating some of them w/o prep.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman n52 for the slight majority.

Oboga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Oboga
Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Anjales_II

@hatemalingsia: New 52 Batman has also survived Omega Beams (confirmed in Robin Rises: Omega), survived fights with the entire Justice League and won, he used contingency plans that worked, and he actually applied them himself (unlike PC Batman), has Fenrir, "Owl Buster" and H-Bat armors, can activate contingency plans in a random encounter without the need of prep time.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oboga said:

Batman PC has more feats. He survives Omega Beams, has Insider Suit , prepping contingency plan for JL that actually works, beating some of them w/o prep.

New 52 Batman survived Omega Beams, he has HellBat suit which can solo Apokolips army and he already defeated entire League and Superman at the same time.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oboga said:

@bat_girl_cc: more fair? (round 3)

Edited OP

As of it is:

Round 1: Post-Crisis Batman curbstomps

Round 2: Post-Crisis Batman stomps.

Round 3: New 52 Batman wins.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@bluejay4: @bigcimmerian: @anjales:

Post-Crisis Batman has done everything that New 52 Batman has done, a million times, plus many other stuff that New 52 Batman, is yet to prove that he can do.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post-Crisis Batman has done everything that New 52 Batman has done, a million times, plus many other stuff that New 52 Batman, is yet to prove that he can do.

Can post crisis Batman solo Darkseid's entire army along with Kalibak?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: @anjales:

Scans of Batman new 52 with faster reaction speed than Flash and punch WW in her face?

Batman new 52 doesn't have contingency plan for WW. Justice Buster couldn't beat Superman; he used a gum. Compared these to the one in Tower of Babel story.

Hellbat could beat Insider suit. I think I missed the story where Batman got hit by omega beams, can you tell me more about it?

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

n52 Bruce has done everything pre52 Bruce has and then some.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc said:

PC Batman did better than that, he proved that he can solo the JLA anytime he wants.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

PC Batman did better than that, he proved that he can solo the JLA anytime he wants.

New 52 already solo'd them.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4 said:

@bat_girl_cc:

n52 Bruce has done everything pre52 Bruce has and then some.

Lol, like what?...what skill feats does New 52 Bruce have to compare with PC Bruce?...what prep feats does New 52 Bruce have to compare with PC Bruce?...not to mention, that he has even been dumbed down, to Lex Luthor...the only thing on which he keeps up with PC Bruce, is tech-wise, but then again, his "mega-suits" weren't even made by himself, he got help from the JLA, lol...PC Bruce >>>>> New 52 Bruce.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're the same...

Anyway, New 52 can win round 1 due to more gear(I'm willing to be corrected on that). New 52 wins rounds 2 and 3 due to justice buster.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

New 52 already solo'd them.

He solo'ed weaker versions of them, that is...not to mention that he still don't know how Endgame will turn out, so we better wait...plus, it's only one showing, against many,

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Not to mention that PC Bats was defeated by Hush slicing his cable with batarang O.o

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

When did he do that?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

They're the same...

Anyway, New 52 can win round 1 due to more gear(I'm willing to be corrected on that). New 52 wins rounds 2 and 3 due to justice buster.

New 52 Batman has no skill feats to justify him lasting 5 seconds against PC Batman...he gets oneshoted in Round 1.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Black_Arrow
Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Not to mention that PC Bats was defeated by Hush slicing his cable with batarang O.o

Lmao, low showings?...Ok, New 52 Bats got stallemated by Barbara Gordon, and more recently, Catwoman...

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

They're the same...

New 52 Batman has no skill feats to justify him lasting 5 seconds against PC Batman...he gets oneshoted in Round 1.

He literally has every single feat post-crisis Batman has. There's no difference between them.

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: I'm big Batman fan, but this feat is not valid. As far as canon stories are concerned, with no prep, Batman should not be able to punch WW in the face without breaking his hand, and he doesn't have super speed to react faster than Flash. The only thing I take away from these scans is that these showcase Batman's brilliant deductive and tactical skills (blinding the fastest one and quickly taking out the strongest). Impressive as they are, it isn't anything New 52 Bats hasn't done.

Batman's contingency plan for WW is the Veil of Lies, and his Fenrir Armor could hurt her. PC Batman never officially beat Superman. He planned to use Red Sun Kryptonite but didn't have enough resources to do it, so Ra's was the one who used on a morals on Superman. New 52 has actually defeated Superman, and has applied the plan himself on the fly. He also used Red Sun to beat up a morals off and bloodlusted Superman.

See the opening Pages of the one shot Robin Rises: Omega, where Batman recaps previous events leading into the current story-line Robin Rises. In it there is a panel where New 52 Batman is hit by the Omega Beams, reminiscent to Final Crisis. Though the crisis itself wasn't proven to be canon, it clearly showed that Batman has been hit and has survived the OB.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

Lmao, low showings?...Ok, New 52 Bats got stallemated by Barbara Gordon, and more recently, Catwoman...

You started with Bats not knowing about Endgame :D

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

You give them prep? Hell bat and Justice buster in a stomp.

Round One PC

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc said:

@bigcimmerian said:

You started with Bats not knowing about Endgame :D

Nope, what i said, is that he still don't know what will happen regarding Endgame...it could be revealed as being all a elusion, or other lame excuse.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc said:

@highaccuser said:

They're the same...

He literally has every single feat post-crisis Batman has. There's no difference between them.

That's what DC says, i really don't like this new timeline, it makes no sense!...anyway, the OP makes cearly wants to know what Batman is better, the old one, or the new one, so the New one can't use feats from the old one, that would make no sense.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@bigcimmerian: @anjales:

Scans of Batman new 52 with faster reaction speed than Flash and punch WW in her face?

Batman new 52 doesn't have contingency plan for WW. Justice Buster couldn't beat Superman; he used a gum. Compared these to the one in Tower of Babel story.

Hellbat could beat Insider suit. I think I missed the story where Batman got hit by omega beams, can you tell me more about it?

The two scans you've shown are complete BS. That is all.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By bigcimmerian
No Caption Provided

@anjales: looks like Bats fists are pretty strong, especially in batsuit.

@bat_girl_cc: aaah sorry then. PC Bats didn't have this neck lol.

No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@highaccuser said:

They're the same...

That's what DC says, i really don't like this new timeline, it makes no sense!...anyway, the OP makes cearly wants to know what Batman is better, the old one, or the new one, so the New one can't use feats from the old one, that would make no sense.

The OP's intentions are flawed. It's simply not possible to have a battle where the same character fights himself but is only alloted certain feats. It just doesn't work.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@anjales: looks like Bats fists are pretty strong, especially in batsuit.

@bat_girl_cc: aaah sorry then. PC Bats didn't have this neck lol.

No Caption Provided

Lmao!

Anyway, Bruce only did that, because they let him, that much is obvious...anyone can beat someone up, if they don't fight back.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc said:

@highaccuser said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@highaccuser said:

They're the same...

The OP's intentions are flawed. It's simply not possible to have a battle where the same character fights himself but is only alloted certain feats. It just doesn't work.

Agreed, though i'm pretty sure that those are the OP's intentions, tho.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@black_arrow: Solo'd the League or stomped Apokolips?

I am tagging @bat_girl_cc statement. Not yours (Batman 35 and 36, Batman and robin 35 and 36)

Tower of Babel - JLA 43 to 46.

I value what Batman did in issue 35 and 36 higher than what happened in Tower of Babel mostly because Batman excuted the plan himself. We don´t know if the plan would have been succesful if it was excuted by Batman in the case of the plans of Tower of Babel.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc said:

@black_arrow said:

@bigcimmerian said:

I am tagging @bat_girl_cc statement. Not yours (Batman 35 and 36, Batman and robin 35 and 36)

I value what Batman did in issue 35 and 36 higher than what happened in Tower of Babel mostly because Batman excuted the plan himself. We don´t know if the plan would have been succesful if it was excuted by Batman in the case of the plans of Tower of Babel.

Well, they are/were Batman's plan's! the point is, if Bruce really wants to/needs to, he can take them out, anyday.

Also, in Endgame, the JLA isn't/wasn't at their best.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By hatemalingsia

@anjales said:

@hatemalingsia: I'm big Batman fan, but this feat is not valid. ... The only thing I take away from these scans is that these showcase Batman's brilliant deductive and tactical skills (blinding the fastest one and quickly taking out the strongest).

So you take away the only things that Batman from new 52 can do? As much PIS as that scans show this is Batman vs Batman. You don't mind with n52 Batman tanking WW and not getting lobotomized by Superman? Seems legit.

Batman's contingency plan for WW is the Veil of Lies, and his Fenrir Armor could hurt her.

It's not a contingency plan per se to disable her; just to distract her so he can punch her. How is this better than pre52 ?

PC Batman never officially beat Superman... Ra's was the one who used on a morals on Superman.

Ra was the one who used it ,correct, with Batman's plan. Which works fine.

New 52 has actually defeated Superman, and has applied the plan himself on the fly. ...He also used Red Sun to beat up a morals off and bloodlusted Superman.

So you don't mind with the PIS in this one?

Oboga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Oboga
Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@black_arrow said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Well, they are/were Batman's plan's! the point is, if Bruce really wants to/needs to, he can take them out, anyday.

Also, in Endgame, the JLA isn't/wasn't at their best.

But It was compensated by the Justice League acting out of character, something vital for the plans that Batman has to work. Also it was compensated by the fact that the League acted Batman. In tower of babel Batman's plans only worked if Batman attacked first.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nu52 has better tech. Post crisis has better h2h feats and strategic feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52, as he's the same character, he has Post-Crisis feats as well.

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia:

It's not a contingency plan per se to disable her; just to distract her so he can punch her. How is this better than pre52 ?

"just to distract her so he can punch her" = disabled her. More plausible and stronger than anything he did himself pre-new 52. It allowed him to get her out of the fight meaning disabling her.

Ra was the one who used it ,correct, with Batman's plan. Which works fine.

Ra's modified them and used ressources Batman does not have access to. What i'm trying to prove is that N52 actually applied his plan himself to defeat Superman, while with PC Batman someone else modified them, used with their own ressources and applied them to beat Superman. Applying the plan yourself exactly as you planned them against a bloodlusted and morals off opponent is more impressive than having someone else do it for you, and better than how you would have done it against a morals on Superman.

So you take away the only the things that Batman from new 52 can do? As much PIS as that scans show this is Batman vs Batman. You don't mind with n52 Batman tanking WW and not getting lobotomized by Superman? Seems legit.

PC Batman: Punches WW and dodges Flash all by himself with no prep and no trouble.

New 52 Batman: Uses a high tech suit of armor that was specifically designed to fight the JL

Even if you consider both invalid, (the second one isn't but i'll humor you), the second one is more plausible and better explained, and so becomes more valid than the first. The first is basically saying that Batman has super strength and super speed (something he doesn't have) while the second one tells you that Batman is capable of making a suit of armor that is capable of holding off the entire JL (with extensive and detailed explanations). You tell me, which is more legit.