• 124 results
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nick_hero22

The fight takes place in the Matrix at the dojo place in the first movie, this is Neo from the second movie.

Batman One Million 

VS 

Neo 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By difficlus

I believe Batman wins, contrary to popular belief neo is not god in the matrix, he can still be hurt.  
@nick_hero22
Batman has full knowledge of the workings of the matrix and can use all his abilities/powers the same way right?

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Baltoro

Batman One Million operates on a higher intellectual level, Neo will be like a caveman trying to disarm an atomic bomb with a stick attached to a rock.

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Mayhem_Theory
As mentioned on another Neo vs Batman thread, and since this battle takes place in the Matrix... no matter how smart Batman is, NOTHING will give him the powers that Neo possesses. Neo wins.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nick_hero22
@difficlus
Batman has no prep if he did this fight wouldn't be fair.
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Baltoro

Being a much higher level intellect, Batman will stall Neo long enough to figure out the Matrix, which won't take long considering this is One Million.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nick_hero22
@The_Mayhem_Theory
Batman One Million has a IQ of 1045.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sherlock
@difficlus said:
I believe Batman wins, contrary to popular belief neo is not god in the matrix, he can still be hurt.  
@nick_hero22: Batman has full knowledge of the workings of the matrix and can use all his abilities/powers the same way right?
I would doubt that.Morpheus had knowledge on the matrix as well,he knew all of it was fake and going by your logic then he and everyone else should have been able to do what Neo could do.I dont think Bats is going to end up any differently

I would give this to Neo personally.While he may not be god in the matrix he is still a low level reality warper in there
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nick_hero22
@Sherlock
I believe that Batman One Million is capable of hacking into the Matrix and altering it or upload a virus to it.
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Baltoro
@nick_hero22 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory: Batman One Million has a IQ of 1045.
The matrix might be overloaded from Batman's brain and Neo will wake up after the program crashes.  Then Batman will give him a lesson on fighting in real life, not some video game world.
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11  Edited By Pokeysteve
@Baltoro said:
@nick_hero22 said:
The matrix might be overloaded from Batman's brain and Neo will wake up after the program crashes.  Then Batman will give him a lesson on fighting in real life, not some video game world.
Who's to say he can fight like that in the real world. Neo had to have his muscle structure rebuilt after they woke him up. A woken up Batman wouldn't have the muscle memory needed assuming his body works 100 percent as it is.  

I think Neo takes this. OP doesnt' say no BFR so Neo could just return to the real world and possibly destroy the field he's in. A fight in the Matrix would be interesting. Lets not forget that Neo can fly.  

@nick_hero22 said:
@Sherlock: I believe that Batman One Million is capable of hacking into the Matrix and altering it or upload a virus to it.
How would that not kill Bats? At best that's a stalemate situation. 
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sherlock
@nick_hero22 said:
@Sherlock: I believe that Batman One Million is capable of hacking into the Matrix and altering it or upload a virus to it.
According to your OP Bats doesnt have info or prep here.Hes more or less going in blind.Going by that Neo has a huge advantage.BTW I dont know if he could really hack the Matrix on the scale your talking about
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Baltoro
@Sherlock said:
@nick_hero22 said:
According to your OP Bats doesnt have info or prep here.Hes more or less going in blind.Going by that Neo has a huge advantage.BTW I dont know if he could really hack the Matrix on the scale your talking about
A mind like Batman One Million can come up with a terminal virus in no time most likely.  Neo is going to be taking his time, but the second Bats brain starts going he'll figure everything out.  It is basically like fighting a computer that is smarter than the matrix.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By difficlus
@Sherlock said:
@difficlus said:
@nick_hero22: Batman has full knowledge of the workings of the matrix and can use all his abilities/powers the same way right?
I would doubt that.Morpheus had knowledge on the matrix as well,he knew all of it was fake and going by your logic then he and everyone else should have been able to do what Neo could do.I dont think Bats is going to end up any differently  I would give this to Neo personally.While he may not be god in the matrix he is still a low level reality warper in there
What are you talking about? Just because Batman knows its fake doesn't mean he becomes Ne level inside it. But he can transfer all his powers and mental abilities into it. Morpheus had no powers to speak of. Neo did outside of the matrix.  
Also low level reality warping? Based on what? Superhuman feats? He didn't exactly bend buildings or anything. he can still be hurt. 
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sherlock
@Baltoro said:

@Sherlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:
A mind like Batman One Million can come up with a terminal virus in no time most likely.  Neo is going to be taking his time, but the second Bats brain starts going he'll figure everything out.  It is basically like fighting a computer that is smarter than the matrix.
Again he has no info in this scenario.How is he going to figure everything out with absolutely nothing to go on? 
@difficlus said:

@Sherlock said:

@difficlus said:
I would doubt that.Morpheus had knowledge on the matrix as well,he knew all of it was fake and going by your logic then he and everyone else should have been able to do what Neo could do.I dont think Bats is going to end up any differently  I would give this to Neo personally.While he may not be god in the matrix he is still a low level reality warper in there
What are you talking about? Just because Batman knows its fake doesn't mean he becomes Ne level inside it. But he can transfer all his powers and mental abilities into it. Morpheus had no powers to speak of. Neo did outside of the matrix.  Also low level reality warping? Based on what? Superhuman feats? He didn't exactly bend buildings or anything. he can still be hurt. 
You could not have said that any worse than you did lol no offence.   
  I wont even make you watch the whole vid just skip to 2:40 in about 5 second Neo does in fact bend the building
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nick_hero22
@Pokeysteve said:
@Baltoro said:
@nick_hero22 said:
Who's to say he can fight like that in the real world. Neo had to have his muscle structure rebuilt after they woke him up. A woken up Batman wouldn't have the muscle memory needed assuming his body works 100 percent as it is.  

I think Neo takes this. OP doesnt' say no BFR so Neo could just return to the real world and possibly destroy the field he's in. A fight in the Matrix would be interesting. Lets not forget that Neo can fly.  

@nick_hero22 said:

Hacking into the Matrix can kill you?
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman wins.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sherlock
@nick_hero22: Well yes and no.All the people who knew about the real world were hacking into the Matrix but there is the possibility of getting killed while doing it
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19  Edited By mark5
@Sherlock: the entire building? Just walls, and he never did that again. 
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sherlock
@mark5 said:
Granted but he said he cant bend building i proved that wrong
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21  Edited By mark5
@Sherlock said:
@mark5 said:
he just bent walls. Come on...
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sherlock
@mark5 said:
@Sherlock said:
@mark5 said:
he just bent walls. Come on...
Thats still something that batman cant do.Any way you look at it its low level reality warping like i said
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By alcoholbob

The Batforce can only be stopped by Superman and God.

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:
Having a high IQ won't grant him powers situated only for The One. At best, he'd be at a level below an Agent, and given the enhancements necessary to humans who are jacked-up into the Matrix; such as access to unlimited knowledge and use of weaponry, vehicles, and other mundane subjects, martial arts, and greater than average physical abilities (for example, distant leaps).
Neo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Neo_

I believe Neo would win.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By super_psycho

batman one million  destroys neo 

• He knows all sorts of alien and earth martial arts
  • Soul Steal
  • 1045 IQ
  • Can create avatars
  • Telepathic Martial arts
  • Camouflage
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nick_hero22
@The_Mayhem_Theory
Batman One Million has other abilities too 

Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still trying to figure out a guy with an IQ 1045. An IQ of 1045?!? That is being smart enough to look at formulas and make them explode by looking at them. 

Despite of the Uber things Batman One Million can do from what I have read...the guy thinks like machine. basically batman One Million is just another Agent Smith with a cape and cowl.

Batman would always think in calulations and despite of his IQ. He could never achieve the powers of the one. Being the one wasn't about how smart you are, what you can do. It was about being the messiah that had to use abnormal powers to obtain freedom for zionites. Oracle knews this and manipulate Neo to achieve that. batman was never into believing things he can't see so he will never get the full concept of what being the One is all about.  Serioulsy Agent Smith shot batman One million point blank a few times his gun. Batman is not getting up.  

Even outside of the Matrix I think Neo would still have good chance of bringing down Batman One Million. Just set off an EMP with will knock all of batman's arsenal offline and then NEo can do his eletrokinesis thingy on Bruce Wayne even though it will KO both guys. 

Since this is in the matrix I have to side with Neo. If it was on light cycle map in THE GRID and Flynn or C.L.U. was waiting in line to take on winner then i would go Batman One Million

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#29  Edited By Pokeysteve
@nick_hero22 said:
@Pokeysteve said:
@Baltoro said:
@nick_hero22 said:

@nick_hero22 said:
Hacking into the Matrix can kill you?
If Bman is already in the Matrix he can't hack into it. I was referring to the virus you mentioned. If Bats is plugged into the Matrix when the virus crashes it than everyone dies. Making it a tie obviously haha they both lose. 
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jojjimbo
@FortressoftheMoon said:

I'm still trying to figure out a guy with an IQ 1045. An IQ of 1045?!? That is being smart enough to look at formulas and make them explode by looking at them.  Despite of the Uber things Batman One Million can do from what I have read...the guy thinks like machine. basically batman One Million is just another Agent Smith with a cape and cowl. Batman would always think in calulations and despite of his IQ. He could never achieve the powers of the one. Being the one wasn't about how smart you are, what you can do. It was about being the messiah that had to use abnormal powers to obtain freedom for zionites. Oracle knews this and manipulate Neo to achieve that. batman was never into believing things he can't see so he will never get the full concept of what being the One is all about.  Serioulsy Agent Smith shot batman One million point blank a few times his gun. Batman is not getting up.   Even outside of the Matrix I think Neo would still have good chance of bringing down Batman One Million. Just set off an EMP with will knock all of batman's arsenal offline and then NEo can do his eletrokinesis thingy on Bruce Wayne even though it will KO both guys.   Since this is in the matrix I have to side with Neo. If it was on light cycle map in THE GRID and Flynn or C.L.U. was waiting in line to take on winner then i would go Batman One Million

Agreed. i was debating this with some one on the other batman vs Neo post. yesterday, people have this impression that getting to Noe's lvl of power in the matrix has something to do with how knowledgeable you are, and don't realize that its more supernatural then anything ealse, Noe is the reincarnation of the original One. Neo can do anything in the matrix...do to the fact that he is supernatural, and not because he is smarter then everyone ealse, if being smart was all it took to get to Neo's lvl of power, then Morpheus or Trinity would have been able to achieve that lvl of power long before Noe did.

now as for beating Batman outside the Matrix...i don't know about that.
in the matrix Batman dies a horrible death, out side of it i think Batman wins easy.
katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By katanalauncher

In the Matrix there is no way anyone can beat  Neo,  other than Smith type character with similar control over Matrix.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By super_psycho

batman one million wins  
he can hack any machine  
he has uberly advanced technology 
neo doesn't stand a chance   

to people who think neo  wins:   
                                                          this is batman one million ...there is a huge difference between batman and batman one million

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_psycho said:

batman one million wins  
he can hack any machine  

to people who think neo  wins:                                                             this is batman one million ...there is a huge difference between batman and batman one million

Doesn't matter how much hacking he does. He is a person jacked-up to the Matrix, not a program. If no one else can do it, neither can Batman. It's not about what he can do as a character, it's what he's allowed to do in the Matrix. Saying Neo doesn't stand a chance? That's pure Batman fanboyism. It's a proven fact by the movies themselves, you need to have "The One" status to do what Neo can do. Or you have to be a program written by the Machines, the Architect, or Oracle (IIRC).
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By super_psycho
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@super_psycho said:

batman one million wins  
he can hack any machine  

to people who think neo  wins:                                                             this is batman one million ...there is a huge difference between batman and batman one million

Doesn't matter how much hacking he does. He is a person jacked-up to the Matrix, not a program. If no one else can do it, neither can Batman. It's not about what he can do as a character, it's what he's allowed to do in the Matrix. Saying Neo doesn't stand a chance? That's pure Batman fanboyism. It's a proven fact by the movies themselves, you need to have "The One" status to do what Neo can do. Or you have to be a program written by the Machines, the Architect, or Oracle (IIRC).
lmao ...i guess u don't know anything about batman one million since u don't read about any batman ... aren't u the one who said cap can beat flash(with speed) ...
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_psycho said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@super_psycho said:

batman one million wins  
he can hack any machine  

lmao ...i guess u don't know anything about batman one million since u don't read about any batman ... aren't u the one who said cap can beat flash(with speed) ...
Go ahead and ignore the restrictions of the Matrix and the concept of the movies to emphasize on your Batman God. Right, because bringing up another battle means credibility for your claims here. And by the way, no, I said Captain America defeats Flash WITHOUT speed.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By progenitorigin

I like Batman One Million, but Neo wins.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jezer

I forgot if this is true, but I vaguely remember that before the matrix became life, 99.9% of people voted to be put in the matrix. 
And that the .1% who didn't was the One. Is that true? 

Also, I forget, what were Trinity and Morpheus able to do in the Matrix? Could they manipulate it to some degree?
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By super_psycho
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@super_psycho said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@super_psycho said:

batman one million wins  
he can hack any machine  

Go ahead and ignore the restrictions of the Matrix and the concept of the movies to emphasize on your Batman God. Right, because bringing up another battle means credibility for your claims here.
dude no matter what i do u r going to ignore it ...i m not going to waste my time again with you ...all you do is repeat same thing again and again 
what's so credible in ur post? you are the one who said "there is no such thin as credibility on a fan-based website" why change in opinion? 
in the end matrix is a computer program... i don't see any reason why batman can't hack it 
Keep hating ......
katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By katanalauncher
@Jezer said:
I forgot if this is true, but I vaguely remember that before the matrix became life, 99.9% of people voted to be put in the matrix. And that the .1% who didn't was the One. Is that true?  Also, I forget, what were Trinity and Morpheus able to do in the Matrix? Could they manipulate it to some degree?

.1 is the remainder of the matrix equation, they are the people unwilling to accept the Matrix version 3.

The one's duty is to unite these people to build zion and wait for salvation from the machines.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Thor's hammmer

in the Matrix? I think neo just became # 2....
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jojjimbo
Exactly and what's funny is that reading all the comment from the people that thinks Batmn One million can win, keeping thinging in terms of materialistic things that he can do which would be irrelevant in the Matrix. How would the Boom Suit be effective fighting Neo. If he turns invisible Neo would still be able to see Batman's codes. The teleportation is limited. The avatars are simple programs that does a specific task assisgned. They are not direct copies. Batman's technology won't do squat. Neo would see past that BS and tape into the Source and make the adjustments.

I know this will start a debate with someone. Neo was the Matrixl Jesus Christ. This was why Neo was the One. He and he only can do the things he can do. Raised people from the dead, See the bad guy for what he really was,(See agent Smith codes), Turn down an offer that took the easy way out(The choice from the Architech), Since there was no water to walk on, went with the alternative and walk on air, in the edn sacrified himself for the freedom of the people in the matrix.   

The whole thing about hacking..Batman One Million can hack the matrix all he wants. Guess what happens? The system will look at Batman One Million as an unauthorized program or just get get straight deleted by the spike flotaing ball machine thingy who was trying to be Primus the Mechanus God. 

To be honest Neo doesnt have to do anything. He can just sit back and let everyone else do it for him. He just jump in batman One million's mouth making him exploded like he did to Agent Smith in the first matrix rewrite him and have the agents chase after him. Or even better yet lead Batman to the Merovigian and either deal with the twins which he has no arsenal for or get stuck in Matrix Limbo at the train Station by the TrainMan.   

Even outside the Matrix Neo would look at Batman One Million and say " i can feel you"  Hold out the hand and do the Jedi Force Push pose and Zap the hell out of Batman One Million then finish him off with one the EMP guns with Batman is stunned.  

Batman can hack and dissect everything of the Matrix and he still would be confined with the same limitations Agent Smith has to where Neo can do things outside of the Box that Batman won't even being to compete against.

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_psycho said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@super_psycho said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@super_psycho said:

batman one million wins  
he can hack any machine  

Go ahead and ignore the restrictions of the Matrix and the concept of the movies to emphasize on your Batman God. Right, because bringing up another battle means credibility for your claims here.
dude no matter what i do u r going to ignore it ...i m not going to waste my time again with you ...all you do is repeat same thing again and again 
what's so credible in ur post? you are the one who said "there is no such thin as credibility on a fan-based website" why change in opinion? 
in the end matrix is a computer program... i don't see any reason why batman can't hack it 
Keep hating ......
I've not ignored anything you've posted. In fact, I've responded to them. If you think you're wasting time, either ignore me from now on or move on to another thread, because as long as this battle is in debate, I'm going to have a side whether you like it or not. I don't repeat the same thing again and again, you're just making excuses. What's so credible in my posts? For one, I'm right, as the information I provided comes directly from the movies. For two, my posts are credible because a) you're implying that Batman can hack the Matrix and become better than Neo when no one else can, and b) you're ignoring the restrictions of the Matrix and the concept of the movies (as mentioned in my previous post). You're right, I did say that, and nothing was changed. In the end, the Matrix is a computer program, yes. Remember, though, it's a conscious computer program overrun by sentient Machines. Again, if no one else can be as powerful as Neo without being designated "The One," Batman can't either, and there's no other way around it (unless he's a program and has become free in the same fashion as Agent Smith, which is highly unlikely).
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By super_psycho
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@super_psycho said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@super_psycho said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@super_psycho said:

batman one million wins  
he can hack any machine  

Keep hating ......
I've not ignored anything you've posted. In fact, I've responded to them. If you think you're wasting time, either ignore me from now on or move on to another thread, because as long as this battle is in debate, I'm going to have a side whether you like it or not. I don't repeat the same thing again and again, you're just making excuses. What's so credible in my posts? For one, I'm right, as the information I provided comes directly from the movies. For two, my posts are credible because a) you're implying that Batman can hack the Matrix and become better than Neo when no one else can, and b) you're ignoring the restrictions of the Matrix and the concept of the movies (as mentioned in my previous post). You're right, I did say that, and nothing was changed. In the end, the Matrix is a computer program, yes. Remember, though, it's a conscious computer program overrun by sentient Machines. Again, if no one else can be as powerful as Neo without being designated "The One," Batman can't either, and there's no other way around it (unless he's a program and has become free in the same fashion as Agent Smith, which is highly unlikely).
in neo's universe no one can ...but batman isn't from his universe and yes batman can hack matrix ...i never said u can't debate here in this thread.. 
Tell me why batman one million can't hack matrix when he can hack  machines of 853rd century .... 
and plz try to make ur answer to the point don't just spam the thread
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_psycho said:

in neo's universe no one can ...but batman isn't from his universe and yes batman can hack matrix ...i never said u can't debate here in this thread.. Tell me why batman one million can't hack matrix when he can hack  machines of 853rd century .... and plz try to make ur answer to the point don't just spam the thread

Bold Point: Take your own advice.

Sometimes repeating yourself helps get through to people, and sometimes it doesn't. So, Batman not being from Neo's Universe, automatically means he can do what others can't? That is an ignorant, illogical, and unproven assumption. One, you don't know that Batman can hack the Matrix, because he never has. Two, Batman would need to be outside the Matrix in order to attempt to hack. Three, to hack, Batman would need to acquire the right technological components that gives everyone else access to the Matrix. Four, Batman has no prep time, which means if he's inside the Matrix, he's plugged in without prior knowledge. Five, for Batman to have similar abilities to Neo, he'd have to be designated as "The One," which isn't possible, as Neo is still "The One" in this scenario - or he'd need to be a program and follow the same steps as Agent Smith, since no other ways have been shown. Six, Batman isn't a program, which dictates him having the normal enhancements given to humans such as Morpheus, Trinity, Cypher, etc. Dare I go on? Or can you respond accordingly? I hear an echo.
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#45  Edited By dernman

I dont know anything about batman 10000 but...
They would still say Neo would win if Neo went up against a mutant Cybermancer who has total control of things like the Marix.
Or a mutant like Cypher(i know hes not a cybermancer).

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By katanalauncher
@super_psycho said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@super_psycho said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@super_psycho said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@super_psycho said:

batman one million wins  
he can hack any machine  

Keep hating ......
in neo's universe no one can ...but batman isn't from his universe and yes batman can hack matrix ...i never said u can't debate here in this thread.. Tell me why batman one million can't hack matrix when he can hack  machines of 853rd century .... and plz try to make ur answer to the point don't just spam the thread
Maybe because when he's in the matrix he can't do anything the matrix doesn't allow him to do? 
How would he hack the Matrix when he himself and all the tools he uses are matrix codes?
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#47  Edited By nefarious

The Matrix gives Neo the advantage.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By super_psycho
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@super_psycho said:

Bold Point: Take your own advice.

Sometimes repeating yourself helps get through to people, and sometimes it doesn't. So, Batman not being from Neo's Universe, automatically means he can do what others can't? That is an ignorant, illogical, and unproven assumption. One, you don't know that Batman can hack the Matrix, because he never has. Two, Batman would need to be outside the Matrix in order to attempt to hack. Three, to hack, Batman would need to acquire the right technological components that gives everyone else access to the Matrix. Four, Batman has no prep time, which means if he's inside the Matrix, he's plugged in without prior knowledge. Five, for Batman to have similar abilities to Neo, he'd have to be designated as "The One," which isn't possible, as Neo is still "The One" in this scenario - or he'd need to be a program and follow the same steps as Agent Smith, since no other ways have been shown. Six, Batman isn't a program, which dictates him having the normal enhancements given to humans such as Morpheus, Trinity, Cypher, etc. Dare I go on? Or can you respond accordingly? I hear an echo.
Batman not being from neo's universe = far more adnvaced in technology if u don't believe that batman's technology is far more advance than matrix then you are bias
Batman one million  is walking computer he can take control of any machine.. 
calling names will not help your arguement as we all know how much dumb you are...which has been proven in (marvel 6 vs DC 6) 
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By super_psycho
@Baltoro said:
Batman One Million operates on a higher intellectual level, Neo will be like a caveman trying to disarm an atomic bomb with a stick attached to a rock.
QFT
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_psycho said:

Batman not being from neo's universe = far more adnvaced in technology if u don't believe that batman's technology is far more advance than matrix then you are biasBatman one million  is walking computer he can take control of any machine.. calling names will not help your arguement as we all know how much dumb you are...which has been proven in (marvel 6 vs DC 6) 

1. Batman not being from Neo's Universe doesn't grant him better technology. Remember, being "awakened," he would be partially nude with cylindrical connection ports all over his body. He has NO form of technology other than the technology on his back and the technology inside the ship to which he was awakened or whichever the spot. He wouldn't have his suit unless he built it himself outside the Matrix, same goes with all the other objects. Nothing he creates would be far more advanced than the Matrix itself because a) Batman doesn't know how far advanced the Matrix is materialistically, b) Batman is limited by the tech he finds outside the Matrix.

Right, because I don't agree with you, I'm biased.

2. No, he can't take control of any Machine, he doesn't have the capability inside or outside the Matrix.

3. I've not called you any names. But you did just call me "dumb." =\