#1 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1000000

Karate Kid

Fight take place here , KK leaves "Knickerbocker" Batman 1000000 is waiting for him by the lamp post they engage in combat in the middle of the street .

Rules

- No prep.

- Morals on.

- Fight to KO / Death.

- Neither have any equipment (No gadgets for bats).

- Bats doesn't have his suit , instead just regular black combat clothing.

#2 Posted by SlimJ87D (10705 posts) - - Show Bio

Both claim to have mastered all martial arts known to man. one is from the 30th century... while the other is from the 853rd century.

Batman takes it.

#3 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

Both claim to have mastered all martial arts known to man. one is from the 30th century... while the other is from the 853rd century.

Batman takes it.

Makes sense .

I'd wager it'd be the most technically mind-blowing fight in comic book history in terms of martial arts , KK has more feats though .

#4 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

Batman takes it.

this.

#5 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

B1M is specifically stated to be better than Karate Kid. He's also a million times better in absolutely every other way. He stomps. Hard.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1 million.

#8 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20224 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman take the PIS kid down :)

#9 Posted by MonsterStomp (20304 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1M is scary. Best combatant in the world, possibly smarter than Reed and Doom combined. Jokes. But he is scary.

#10 Posted by utkanflash (465 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

Batman takes it.

This ;)

#11 Posted by Nightwing4 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how B1M can lose. He was written specifically to be the most advanced combatant ever in existence. Until Batman Two Million comes out next year. Lol.

#12 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1000000

#13 Posted by Om4zd (929 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1mil

#14 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats One million FTW

#15 Edited by Jean199999 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Dear friends and family,

we are gathered here to honor the memory of our beloved Karate Kid.

I would like to say a few words about my friend Val known as the Kid. He and I have been friends since the good ol dojo days, which was over many moons ago. He has always been there when I needed him and will be dearly missed. Parker was a hard-working, intelligent (cough* we'll choose to ignore his stupid decision to go against the dark knight cough*), dedicated and very thoughtful person.

One of the Kid's best traits was that he always lived his life to the fullest and loved to laugh and smile. Whenever I was feeling down and needed a friend to lean on he was there for me. He has been through a lot over the years, but no matter where life took us we new we could count on one another.

He taught me a lot over the years, important things like the value of friendship and how to balance fighting and family.

It isn’t possible to put into words the importance of friendship and how much Karate meant to us. He positively influenced our life in so many ways and I will miss him with all of my heart. Kid, thank you for your friendship, I will miss you forever and never forget all of the time we spent together, fighting the bullies.

#16 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Bats One million FTW

#17 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#18 Posted by dondave (38889 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jean199999 said:

Dear friends and family,

we are gathered here to honor the memory of our beloved Karate Kid.

I would like to say a few words about my friend Val known as the Kid. He and I have been friends since the good ol dojo days, which was over many moons ago. He has always been there when I needed him and will be dearly missed. Parker was a hard-working, intelligent (cough* we'll choose to ignore his stupid decision to go against the dark knight cough*), dedicated and very thoughtful person.

One of the Kid's best traits was that he always lived his life to the fullest and loved to laugh and smile. Whenever I was feeling down and needed a friend to lean on he was there for me. He has been through a lot over the years, but no matter where life took us we new we could count on one another.

He taught me a lot over the years, important things like the value of friendship and how to balance fighting and family.

It isn’t possible to put into words the importance of friendship and how much Karate meant to us. He positively influenced our life in so many ways and I will miss him with all of my heart. Kid, thank you for your friendship, I will miss you forever and never forget all of the time we spent together, fighting the bullies.

This

#19 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid pis dies,,and good riddance

#20 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

So two hack characters with ridiculous feats fight to the death- can they both die?

#21 Posted by terry2012 (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there any scans of Batman one million doing anything?

#22 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: it will take me a second, but there is a scan of him beating Batman in one move, developed by a telepathic octopus species in the 853rd century.

#23 Posted by terry2012 (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara: Okay, do you have a scan of this.

#24 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: like i said, it would take a second, ill try to find the DC or Batman official book that states that he is superiour to the Karate kid in terms of martial arts, but that will take me a very long time.

#25 Posted by terry2012 (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara: Okay, Thanks.

#26 Edited by darkhunter89 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman One Million wins