Batman One Million vs Dr. Doom 2099 (Read OP)

• 57 results
The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By The_Soverighn

Rules

One Week Prep Batman One Million

One Week Prep Dr. Doom 2099

Morals On

Win By Death, K.O or Surrender

No BFR

No Outside Side

Combatants

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_Soverighn

BEGIN

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Stronger

Batman

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MenaceForever2

Batman with one day prep he still is equal to a week of dooms

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Soverighn

@menaceforever: who wins

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MenaceForever2

Batman

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Oni_Bane

Forsake of the debate and so its not completely one sided, i'll go with doom 2099. make me change my mine.

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Soverighn

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Doesn't Doom stop/go back in time when he preps? I'd say Doom 2099 takes this.

Klassenface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Klassenface

Doom takes the cake this time.

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Soverighn

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By FourthDeity

@Oni_Bane: Batman has a 1085 IQ,Waltzed through the bat cave,One shotted batman and stole his soul and is much more skilled in combat that KK mastering every style of martial art known to man and alien ones that allow him to kick someone and affect their mind. I don't know much about doom but this isn't someone you can just mow down with one day prep

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Oni_Bane

toby5678910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By toby5678910

Why do people keep using the 1085 IQ ? IQ means nothing over 200...

Doom would most likely travel back in time for his prep, or do something out of the box that batman wouldn't expect.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nickzambuto

@FourthDeity said:

@Oni_Bane: Batman has a 1085 IQ,Waltzed through the bat cave,One shotted batman and stole his soul

Doom could do all that too, and the IQ score means nothing. True intelligence is not branded by pity numbers, intelligence is tested by actions! Now tell me, who other than Doom is capable of stealing the power from beings like the mighty Galactus? Doom is second to none! Do you honestly believe this insect can stand up to the mighty Victor Von Doom? THE RULER OF LATVERIA WILL SHOW THIS CRETON HIS END!

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FourthDeity

@nickzambuto: *shaking in fear* I-I didn't say he could best Victor I said it won't be an easy task.I don't know much about this version of Doom and I'm curious on how he would stack up to that.Didn't he steal a weakened galactus power with massive prep btw?

Batmans suit also has ALOT of gadgets in them.

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By gonjasufi

Doom has some serious magic and is pretty much a prep god. He could definitely pull it off with a week prep.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nickzambuto

@FourthDeity said:

@nickzambuto: *shaking in fear* I-I didn't say he could best Victor I said it won't be an easy task.I don't know much about this version of Doom and I'm curious on how he would stack up to that.Didn't he steal a weakened galactus power with massive prep btw?

And you say Doom's armor is not equipped with the most cutting edge technology his superior mind could possibly think of?

Doom is superior to this bug in every way. The Batman as you call him may be capable of besting someone as Reed Richards, but Doom is in a league of his own. Men, monsters, and the gods themselves bow before his majesty. Twice now Doom has turned the Earth into his slave, only to be foiled by this infernal force you call PIS.

Doom not needeth an entire week to prepare for this battle. One day is all that is required to erase the Batman's genes from history.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By imbackwimps

DOOM EASY DOOM FIGHT GROUPS OF HEROES

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FourthDeity

@nickzambuto said:

@FourthDeity said:

And you say Doom's armor is not equipped with the most cutting edge technology his superior mind could possibly think of?

Doom is superior to this bug in every way. The Batman as you call him may be capable of besting someone as Reed Richards, but Doom is in a league of his own. Men, monsters, and the gods themselves bow before his majesty. Twice now Doom has turned the Earth into his slave, only to be foiled by this infernal force you call PIS.

Doom not needeth an entire week to prepare for this battle. One day is all that is required to erase the Batman's genes from history.

Suddenly Dooms badass factor just grew 3 sizes this day..

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nickzambuto

@FourthDeity said:

@nickzambuto said:

@FourthDeity said:

Worship Doom as the ruler he is, and his brilliant mind will enhance the lives of all. With but a snap of his fingers, Doom can cure all illness, erase world hunger, and make your life Heaven on Earth. If Doom is in charge, all will be well under his supreme leadership.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FourthDeity

@nickzambuto said:

@FourthDeity said:

@nickzambuto said:

@FourthDeity said:

Worship Doom as the ruler he is, and his brilliant mind will enhance the lives of all. With but a snap of his fingers, Doom can cure all illness, erase world hunger, and make your life Heaven on Earth. If Doom is in charge, all will be well under his supreme leadership.

And then Reed richards comes along......

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By society619

Generic answer: Batman beats anyone with prep

Correct Answer: Doom stomps

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nickzambuto

@FourthDeity said:

@nickzambuto said:

@FourthDeity said:

@nickzambuto said:

@FourthDeity said:

Bah, the intellectually challenged rubber band is nothing to Doom. The ruler of Latveria shall deal with him when the time comes.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FourthDeity

@nickzambuto said:

@FourthDeity said:

@nickzambuto said:

@FourthDeity said:

@nickzambuto said:

@FourthDeity said:

Bah, the intellectually challenged rubber band is nothing to Doom. The ruler of Latveria shall deal with him when the time comes.

LOL

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By isaac_clarke

Does Doom in 2099 even have any worthwhile feats worth mentioning to bring him any of the credit from good old 616 Doom that pulls a Houdini surviving 4 Celestials blasting him into oblivion?

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nickzambuto

@isaac_clarke said:

Does Doom in 2099 even have any worthwhile feats worth mentioning to bring him any of the credit from good old 616 Doom that pulls a Houdini surviving 4 Celestials blasting him into oblivion?

IIRC, Doom 2099 is 616 Doom, just... in the year 2099. So all 616 Doom feats should count.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By isaac_clarke

@nickzambuto said:

IIRC, Doom 2099 is 616 Doom, just... in the year 2099. So all 616 Doom feats should count.

I get that they're supposed to be the same guy. The problem is they aren't the same guy. The 2099 future isn't going to actually be said future for 616, said Doom isn't the same boss he is now.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nickzambuto

@isaac_clarke said:

@nickzambuto said:

I get that they're supposed to be the same guy. The problem is they aren't the same guy. The 2099 future isn't going to actually be said future for 616, said Doom isn't the same boss he is now.

The 616 universe can have a divergence anytime it wants, but everything that happens in that universe until said divergence also happened in the 2099 universe.

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Soverighn

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vaeternus

Batman 1 Million

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#32  Edited By Strider1992

Even normal 616 Doom would beat Batman 1M with prep. Unless ofc someone can give me a prep feat that Batman 1M has accomplished thats anywhere near Doom's. Doom will win without to much trouble.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dextersinister

@society619 said:

Generic answer: Batman beats anyone with prep

Correct Answer: Doom stomps

Currently it's the other way around. The Doom fanboyism is reaching the old batgod levels on the Vine.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vaeternus

I think both of those answers at this point are the typical fanboy post of both characters lol ^.

But will go Batman 1 million here, smarter higher I.Q. + of having powers. He has a great feat of going back in time, helping the past Justice League fight a plague that would have destroyed Earth due to Starman betraying the future JL One Million...This Batman stopped it.

http://www.comicvine.com/batman-1000000/29-74689/

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By spawn_123

Doom

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Vaeternus

Batman

Avatar image for jigglyjiggletowns
JigglyJiggletowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IQ of 1075? Is he still even human? LOOOL

Avatar image for headhunters_ideal_web_fluid
Headhunters_Ideal_Web_Fluid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, most certainly augmented.

Doom 99 is from another universe and doesn't have the same feats as Doom 616. So my vote goes to the bat.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jeanroygrant

Batman 1 Million.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Postacrat

@jeanroygrant said:

Batman 1 Million.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By New_World_Order

DOOM.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By e3zombie

Batman

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@e3zombie said:

Batman

Doom

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sideslash

I'm going to say Bat would beat Doom 2099, but 616 Doom would win.

CampodelViolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CampodelViolin

Batman.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#46  Edited By comicace3

Hmmm Imma say batman... I mean if Superman 1 million considers you a threat, then that has to mean something. He has learned alien martial arts and could probably use that against doom. Yes doom has magic, and batman is capable of going back also, probably destroying doom. Batman is also known for his prep in the DC verse.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GonnaRain
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Dr Doom pretty easily.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: SEE DICKSHITEATO!

DOOM 2099. ALRIT ,U CAN WORSHIP, ALSO ,U CAN EAT HIS SHIT WITH UR FAMILY.

R U ALL DOOMFOOLS RETARDED OR SOMETHING OR JUST SOME KINDERGARTEN PUNKS. I BARELY MADE MY MIND TO REPLY TO IGNORANT BASTARDS LIKE U.

BAT 1M IS FROM 853 CENTURY . A TIME WHERE UR HEROES LIKE DOOM WILL CLEAN TOILETS AND WIPE FLOORS OF PEOPLE AT THAT TIME. OK, U KNOW MATHS. ITS ABOUT 80000 YEARS LATER, WHERE DOOM.S TECH WILL BE 8000000000000000000 TIMES INFERIOR AND USELESS AT THAT TIME. KID, JUST TAKE THE DIFF. WHAT V HAVE NOW AND WHAT V HAV 500 YEARS AGO. IT'S A VERY VERY BIGGGG DIFFERENCE, UNDERSTAND. SO JUST IMAGINE WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THIS 800000 YEARS LATER.

SIMPLE RESULT. NO MATTER WHAT UR IDIOT DOOM HAD DONE BUT IN COMPAR TO BAT 1M, HE IS CAPABLE OF ONLY 1 THING . ITS NOTHING, VICTOR IS NOT CAPABLE OF EVEN CLEANING BAT'S TOILETS AND BATHROOMS AT THAT TIME .

THIS IS NO MATCH .IN A NO TIME ,BATMAN WILL GRAB HIM,HE 'LL PUT DOOM'S HEAD IN DOOM'S ASS AND THEN JUST WILL FEED HIS MEAT TO HIS PLUTONIAN DOGS, HAHA.

ITS THE SAME THING WHAT NOWADAYS SUPERSOLDIERS WILL DO TO EARLY MAN LIVING THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO NO MATTER IF THEY KILLED GODS OR DOGS OR DONE SHIT IN THEIR PANTS.

BATMAN 1M WILL EAT HIM ALIVE IN A BLINK.

DOOM IS NEGLIGIBLE HERE IF U HAVE A MATURE BRAIN .

I DON'T UNDERSTAND Y ? ...Y MARVEL MOTHER******** FOOLS ALWAYS SHOW THEIR IGNORANCE CLEARLY? GET BRAIN TRANSPLANT IN UR EMPTY F***ing HEAD OK RETARD. HAHA

LOL

Woah das coo