Batman One Million vs Darkseid

• 143 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Bump!

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@zandor said:

@stonerthps said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@zandor:

Ancient_0f_Days said:

Darkseid of the present killed the Darkseid of the future .... you know .... the one that was soloing the Legion of Super Heroes ............. Batman 1 Mil has nothing over Uxas .....

Avatar creation - Darkseid has those in spades .....

......they kicked Superman's ass .....

Intellect - Darkseid was able to figure out the ALE....

......and solve the Soulfire Formula .....

.........he is beyond an IQ 1045

Prep/Gadgets/Tech - Darkseid has created the Entropy Aegis Armor ..... You know, the thing he gave to John Henry Irons for a day so he could one shot Doomsday with it, teleport Superman out of a dimension, kick the JLA's ass and take the combined force of both Apokolips and LexTower come out clean ....

Darkseid made that .... he also made the Father Box ...

.....it does the same as the Mother Box only that it has a mental control function in it .... New God tech owns future "human" tech....

Powers - Omega Effect .... it trumps anything Bats got ... soul stealing .... Darkseid has been stealing the souls of New Gods for ages ... mind rape .... has anyone ever read Darkseid is Here...

..... Mind rape is not even an issue here .... when Batman 1 million mind rapes an entire planet without kicking anyone, let me know ......

There is nothing that Batman 1 Million has over Darkseid .... Darkseid could send an Avatar and would still own Batman at his own game..... Batman 1 Million is the warden of Pluto right.... well Darkseid is the freaking Lord of Apokolips ...... he wins in a dastardly stomp...

I like how everyone thinks that Darkseid isn't smart. Lmfao. He isn't losing to Batman 1m. Batman beating him the first time was PIS.

Derp if Darkseid beat his future self that means he was weak and the hero's at that time were weaker it does't mean they're stronger

2. Darkseid is intelligent at finding ways to create weapons and solving certain problems, not strategical planning unlike Batman

3.Telepathy is not a problem if your not on the planet :/ derp you know he can create androids that look like him and put them in insider suits.

4.Darkseid gets cocky cause he's fighting a mortal and does very little with his prep and just gets an army, batman uses his prep to create plans to defeat the very obvious strategy of darksied since he'll be just spamming soldiers away he can create a device that will be teleport all his forces to another dimension or even better the sun.

LOL @ you trying to downplay Darkseid to some bumbling, lazy, fool, lol.... you obviously know nothing of the character if you say he only uses his army... just a fail.... you are an obvious troll ... are you saying that the insider suit is stronger than the Entropy Aegis Armor ..... cuz Darkseid can make many more and put his forces in them .... I dare you to say the insider suit beats the EAA. Darkseid can put it on himself and then what .... I bet you don't even know what the Entropy Aegis is ..... Pfft ... troll

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@zandor said:

@stonerthps said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@zandor:

Ancient_0f_Days said:

Darkseid of the present killed the Darkseid of the future .... you know .... the one that was soloing the Legion of Super Heroes ............. Batman 1 Mil has nothing over Uxas .....

Prep/Gadgets/Tech - Darkseid has created the Entropy Aegis Armor ..... You know, the thing he gave to John Henry Irons for a day so he could one shot Doomsday with it, teleport Superman out of a dimension, kick the JLA's ass and take the combined force of both Apokolips and LexTower come out clean ....

.....it does the same as the Mother Box only that it has a mental control function in it .... New God tech owns future "human" tech....

Powers - Omega Effect .... it trumps anything Bats got ... soul stealing .... Darkseid has been stealing the souls of New Gods for ages ... mind rape .... has anyone ever read Darkseid is Here...

..... Mind rape is not even an issue here .... when Batman 1 million mind rapes an entire planet without kicking anyone, let me know ......

There is nothing that Batman 1 Million has over Darkseid .... Darkseid could send an Avatar and would still own Batman at his own game..... Batman 1 Million is the warden of Pluto right.... well Darkseid is the freaking Lord of Apokolips ...... he wins in a dastardly stomp...

I like how everyone thinks that Darkseid isn't smart. Lmfao. He isn't losing to Batman 1m. Batman beating him the first time was PIS.

Derp if Darkseid beat his future self that means he was weak and the hero's at that time were weaker it does't mean they're stronger

2. Darkseid is intelligent at finding ways to create weapons and solving certain problems, not strategical planning unlike Batman

3.Telepathy is not a problem if your not on the planet :/ derp you know he can create androids that look like him and put them in insider suits.

4.Darkseid gets cocky cause he's fighting a mortal and does very little with his prep and just gets an army, batman uses his prep to create plans to defeat the very obvious strategy of darksied since he'll be just spamming soldiers away he can create a device that will be teleport all his forces to another dimension or even better the sun.

LOL @ you trying to downplay Darkseid to some bumbling, lazy, fool, lol.... you obviously know nothing of the character if you say he only uses his army... just a fail.... you are an obvious troll ... are you saying that the insider suit is stronger than the Entropy Aegis Armor ..... cuz Darkseid can make many more and put his forces in them .... I dare you to say the insider suit beats the EAA. Darkseid can put it on himself and then what .... I bet you don't even know what the Entropy Aegis is ..... Pfft ... troll

agreed

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By troller

@Almighty_Darkseidsaid:

@FourthDeity said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: teach him the do's and don't of trolling..

I leave it in your hands buddy.

nobody is trolling... i was obviously being sarcastic... its ashamed u couldnt tell

ARE YOU TALKING TO ME, YOU TALKING TO ME?

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By FMStyyx

BAT 1million would smoke this guy. Hed jake hellspores or have some of his own, and hed prolly boom tupe(having one of his own) darksied on a large astriod and with a cluster of hellspores and blow it up (inorder to save as many lives as possible) this would keep darksied from threatening to destroy the planet.

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By zandor

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@zandor said:

@stonerthps said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@zandor:

Ancient_0f_Days said:

agreed

You do know that Darkseid is a cocky and arrogant bastard?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By jeanroygrant

Darkseid.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhm... Darkseid.

Seriously, what the hell happened here?!

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why bump this thread??

God-Magma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By God-Magma

Batman One Million is good but Darkseid is just too much for him to handle.

-GM

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman One Million is not needed.

Bats_Colony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised so many people are backing Batman 1 Million. I'm not saying that's right or wrong; just that I didn't expect it.

Agreed.

I have no idea about the feats of this version of Bats.

bobthened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when batman shot Darkseid it wasn't actually Drakseid he was in an old man's body and therefore much slower and weaker

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By spartankobe
No Caption Provided

Batman One Million>stairs

Batman stomps.

CosmicEntity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman One Million with prep would beat Darkseid.

Welkin_Gunther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read that Batman can exploit egos, so imagine this working on Darkseid.

Avatar image for scarlet_webster
Scarlet_Webster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid Stomps way to easily!!!!

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman gets stomped, not a chance he can stand against the ruler of Apokolips

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun_chew said:

Batman One Million is not needed.

Oh mighy, holy Wenjun_Chew. Praise to be upon you!

Bless Bat-God and your divine omnipotence.

Amen.

Welkin_Gunther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Welkin_Gunther

@elderskaar: Don't underestimate future Batman and Batman One Million is way smarter than Bruce Wayne. Batman One Million already knows Darkseid's weakness, which Batman from the future can probably weaponize in different ways.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Bo88gdan

Darkseid

Welkin_Gunther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the 853rd century, it's possible to make FTL weapons that could take on mighty metahumans like Darkseid.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B1M really doesn't have any prep feats. The feats he does have aren't enough for him to go toe to toe with Darkseid.

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid stomps, unless this is...

No Caption Provided

Jobberseid.

Welkin_Gunther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would need some kind of mystic armor similar to WW's bracelets to tank Omega Beams.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@saren said:

Darkseid slaughterhouse.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By dondave

Uxas

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

darkseid

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid

Nope111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Nope111

Jason Oneshots.

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Darkseid.

Being seem to think Radion can be found on a sidewalk, like Kryptonite.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Darkseid stomps. Mismatch.

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh no

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alakazam is still smarter :p

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Darkseid slaughterhouse.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be locked

Batman One Million doesn't have the feats to contend with DS

starwars95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People underestimate the batman I think sometimes

Avatar image for dextersinister1
Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People underestimate the batman I think sometimes

If you bump old threads at least make an argument. Batman is underestimated is an opinion.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Mismatch

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers