• 111 results
#1 Edited by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

- Both have 1 week prep, battle take place on earth

- Morals off for both of them, who wins?

Batman 1000000

Personal Stats:

Base: Earth, Asylum Planet

Weight: 220

Height: 6"2"

Hair Color: Bald (formerly black)

Eye Color: Blue

Known Relatives: Bat-Family, unnamed parents.

Polymath: Over the course of his life-time, this Batman has trained his mind and body to brilliant perfection. His studies include Science, Forensics, Mathematics, Geography, Astronomy, Physics, Technology, Chemistry, Engineering, Criminal Science, Mythology, therefore possessing an IQ of 1045. He has shown to be a master inventor and scientist creating his suit, vehicles, and designing plans to combat any evil that would dare destroy Justice.

Multilingual: He is known to be able to speak English, Spanish, French, Latin, German, Japanese, Russian, Tamaranian, Kryptonian, and many others.

Master Tactician and Strategist- He uses his strategic skills to lead the Justice League and Justice Legion Alpha.

Master Detective: His detective skills rival those of the first Batman. He is known to be one of the smartest men of his time.

Aviation: He has created and is able to pilot his own Bat-Ship across the galaxy with ease.

Strength: Batman One Million engages in great physical exercise and a healthy diet, due to it, he is able to lift at least 1070 pounds and able to punch harder than other heroes with super-strength.

Master Martial Artist: Batman One Million is the greatest fighter DC Universe will ever know, surpassing the Karate Kid in fighting, and memorizing every fighting style ever created on Earth and dozens of other planets, this Batman creates his own style with both Physical and Mental attacks, having mastered over 1,000 of them.

Speed: He is able to run at speeds faster than any Olympic Athlete alive.

Master Acrobat: His agility surpasses that of any Chinese Acrobat, Olympic Gymnast, and even Dick Grayson, he is able to scale anything without difficulty.

Weapons Master: He has become a master of every weapon created in his era and many others from the past.

Marksman: His training has led him to become an expert marksman, surpassing Green Arrow and the first Batman in never missing a shot.

Batsuit: Though very similar, That Bat-suit One Million farther surpasses that of the original. It includes:

* Camouflage: Able to turn invisible or blend in with the environment.

* Nightvision and Infared

* Completely Fireproof

* Enhances Strength by a factor of 25

* Able to manippulate gravity fields, allowing the wearer to fly

* Gives the wearer endurance and agility

* Bulletproof and fireproof.

* Can be removed mentally, resembling a symbiotic characteristic

* Can hold up to 1,000,000,000 gigabytes of information

* Can generate and absorb electricity

* Can upload and interact/bond with any type of computer known

* Can project holograms for distraction or for downloading information

#2 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by Army2442 (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid easily, Batman has no way of harming him while darkseid was a plethora of ways to kill batman.

#4 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@Army2442 said:

Darkseid easily, Batman has no way of harming him while darkseid was a plethora of ways to kill batman.

In my other thread someone said that this batman could beat thanos

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16096 posts) - - Show Bio

your giving Batman 1000000 1 week of prep!? He's gonna slaughter

#6 Posted by Army2442 (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

They BOTH have 1 week of prep so logically Darkseid still somps

#7 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

When did it state batman surpassed Karate kid???

#8 Posted by one_upper (1018 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats 1 million does the same thing regular Batman does. He shoots him with a Radion bullet and then gets hit with the Omega Beams.

#9 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, accept the difference is this Batman can give you a mental drop kick then suck out your soul.

#10 Posted by Brightooze (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1 Mil slaughters..

#11 Posted by LiroyJenkins (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@Army2442 said:

Yeah that was me.

I explained it pretty plausibly in that thread, look it up.

Regular Batman killed Darkseid with a radeon bullet, being hit by an omega beam, sending him into another timeline, resulted in the battle for the cowl storyline, which was bloody awesome.

Batman 1 Million will just tear him apart.

#12 Posted by Army2442 (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@LiroyJenkins:He dosnt move fast enough to even get the shot off tho so batman shooting darkseid is PIS.

#13 Posted by LiroyJenkins (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@Army2442 said:

@LiroyJenkins:He dosnt move fast enough to even get the shot off tho so batman shooting darkseid is PIS.

Batman 1 million has so many options, it does not have to be essentially this one.

IQ of 1045.

#14 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@LiroyJenkins said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@Army2442 said:

Yeah that was me.

Regular Batman killed Darkseid with a radeon bullet, being hit by an omega beam, sending him into another timeline, resulted in the battle for the cowl storyline, which was bloody awesome.

Yes I know u explained, I just wanted to compare your answer in that thread and this for darkseid

#15 Posted by Army2442 (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@LiroyJenkins:Darkseid has just as many options and alot more resources

#16 Edited by LiroyJenkins (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@Army2442 said:

@LiroyJenkins:Darkseid has just as many options and alot more resources

Oh really?

You really think the people of the distant future have inferior resources than the people from the current timeline?

Look at the progress of technology in the last 30 years.

Only 30 years... This perticular Batman incarnation is from the 853rd century.

Where Dr.Doom and Reed Richards were shown to be on a level with cosmic entitys through their great minds.

Bats 1 Million is 5 times as smart.

Also he can mindrape and soulsteal.

#17 Posted by Army2442 (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@LiroyJenkins:Well I concede Darkseid loses, bats 1 million with prep is too good.

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

What is batman 1 million's feats

#19 Posted by LiroyJenkins (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@Army2442: Yeah, I assume the writers were like "C'mon guys, let's take the bat-factor to a new level!"

#20 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Only feat I know is hacking the batcave in second and one shoting Bruce Wayne

#21 Posted by Saren (25277 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid slaughterhouse.

#22 Posted by Killemall (18255 posts) - - Show Bio

@LiroyJenkins said:

@Army2442 said:

Batman 1 million has so many options, it does not have to be essentially this one.

IQ of 1045.

So what are you saying Bat 1 million get Darkseid to sucide by asking him quiz questions?? or hits him with his PHD??

#23 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

batman rapes

#24 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@LiroyJenkins said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@Army2442 said:

Yeah that was me.

That was Daniel Turpin, the real Darkseid was killed by the Miracle Machine.

#25 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid

#26 Posted by LiroyJenkins (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

@Army2442 said:

IQ of 1045.

So what are you saying Bat 1 million get Darkseid to sucide by asking him quiz questions?? or hits him with his PHD??

Okay, you obviously need to know what IQ is.

#27 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Only feat I know is hacking the batcave in second and one shoting Bruce Wayne

you know i thought he was Bruce Wayne.....i thought it was when they all some how survived that long in got divine power lmao

#28 Posted by Freefa11 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr: Actually, the real Darkseid was killed by Superman's singing. The Miracle Machine wasn't activated until Manndrak showed up.

Not that it makes the point any more in Batman's favor. Being able to hurt DS with Radion is like being able to hurt Superman with Kryptonite, i.e. that's the whole point of the substance.

#29 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think Batman's resources from the 853rd century would be much better than Darkseid's currently.

#30 Posted by Saren (25277 posts) - - Show Bio

Can some sanity descend upon this thread? Batman 1M has done nothing to suggest he can hang with DS. He was cool and all, but he lacks the feats.

#31 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

BOM
#32 Posted by Dernman (14731 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Darkseid slaughterhouse.

#33 Posted by Joygirl (18505 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman probably could literally hit him with his PHD and kill him. Batman1mil: "What is the meaning of your middle toe?" Darkseid: :o *head explodes*

#34 Posted by Montaq (932 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1,000,000

#35 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised so many people are backing Batman 1 Million. I'm not saying that's right or wrong; just that I didn't expect it.

#36 Posted by Joygirl (18505 posts) - - Show Bio

1045 IQ has a way of swaying people's opinions. And I still don't think anyone can truly fathom how absurd it is. Also "better than Karate Kid", who could go toe-to-toe with Superboy despite no powers, means Batz could probably SHORYUKEN Darkseid to death.

#37 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid, easily

#38 Posted by Joygirl (18505 posts) - - Show Bio

Within his trillion gigs of data is probably explicit instructions on the exact way to grunt that will completely annihilate Darkseid specifically.

#39 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

Stephen Hawking has a high IQ. Mike Tyson probably doesn't.

#40 Posted by WildValentine (289 posts) - - Show Bio

According to Jeph Loeb, Batman can take punches from Darkseid.

So Batman One Million should easily be able to beat him! /trollface

#41 Posted by Saren (25277 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Can some sanity descend upon this thread? Batman 1M has done nothing to suggest he can hang with DS. He was cool and all, but he lacks the feats.

#42 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

@Army2442 said:

IQ of 1045.

Lol

#43 Posted by The_Elemetal (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1,000,000. He's too smart and with prep he could obliterate DS

#44 Posted by cameron83 (6642 posts) - - Show Bio

batman one million

#45 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid stomps with ease

#46 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman1m lacks the feats but he has the stats..

his 1k+ IQ is superior to dooms and Doom stole cosmic powers and battled with a few people that are/could be considered cosmic level.

We all just ASSUME batman1m can make a device to be darkseid.. It is very possible if you think about it..

#47 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

As he is from the 853rd Century, Batman One Million probably has access to the records of the past heroes. With an IQ 1045 and knowledge from the original Batman and the Justice League would give him an edge. Darkseid's incredible at tactics, so this won't be easy. Darkseid can also slap the original Superman around. Darkseid, like all New Gods, has a weakness to radion (I believe), so Batman One Million could track down some radion. I really don't know, but due to being on par with the World's Greatest Detective in terms of strategy and the original Man of Steel in terms of sheer strength, I'll say Darkseid. really hard to say.

#48 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

Batman1m lacks the feats but he has the stats..

his 1k+ IQ is superior to dooms and Doom stole cosmic powers and battled with a few people that are/could be considered cosmic level.

We all just ASSUME batman1m can make a device to be darkseid.. It is very possible if you think about it..

yes, so that means batman 1 mill can also make a device to beat the presence and every other cosmic level beings

#49 Posted by MrPuertillo (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah because at the 853 World Civilization has never been destroyed or replaced ha?

Knowing human race you can't say it went up all the time.

War, famine, anti-heroes, mistakes, hell. Man, I doubt they been in the same society for over 500 years.

High IQ does mean you're intelligent, it just means you can't retain information.

I know Batman 1M, I'll think he'll win, but this is not a stomp.

Sho Yano with an "Immeasurable" IQ said: "My intelligence it's a gift from God" at age 8.

Marie Curie at 6 with ~ 170 said : "God doesn't exist", so saying his high IQ let's him build stuff up from nothing won't happen.

#50 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: teach him the do's and don't of trolling..

I leave it in your hands buddy.

nobody is trolling... i was obviously being sarcastic... its ashamed u couldnt tell