Batman and Brainiac 5 both are aware Prof. X is psychic

2 Rounds:

Round 1: Round Robin Chess Tournament

BM1M vs. B5
BM1M vs. Prof. X
Prof. X vs. B5

Round 2: Round Robin Combat

Same matchups (obviously)

Who is the smarter tactician/better fighter?  Can they out-think professor X's telepathy?  Give me some sugar, I am your neighbor!

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Mayhem_Theory
What's Round Robin?

Not sure on who's a better tactician or fighter between Batman and Brainiac, but I'm leaning toward Batman.

As for out-thinking Xavier? Even if they could, Xavier would read their minds (isn't Brainiac organic?).
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

BOM slaughterstomp.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By beatboks1
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
What's Round Robin?

Not sure on who's a better tactician or fighter between Batman and Brainiac, but I'm leaning toward Batman.

As for out-thinking Xavier? Even if they could, Xavier would read their minds (isn't Brainiac organic?).
B5 has always been able to prevent TPers from reading him because he is ably to alter the way his mind works, and the speed of his thoughts. If TPers who can read beings from solar systems away cant' read him standing next to him I don't see Xavier doing it.  He might but it would be contrary to all that's happened before (as OP stated they know he's a TP so he'd be prepared)
Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Equonox
@beatboks1 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
What's Round Robin?

B5 has always been able to prevent TPers from reading him because he is ably to alter the way his mind works, and the speed of his thoughts. If TPers who can read beings from solar systems away cant' read him standing next to him I don't see Xavier doing it.  He might but it would be contrary to all that's happened before (as OP stated they know he's a TP so he'd be prepared)
That was what I was thinking - they would have to think around his TP, but Prof X could always try to figure that out too...
Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Mayhem_Theory
@beatboks1 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
What's Round Robin?

How would he block a telepathic as powerful as Xavier from reaching into his mind, say, standing some odd feet away?

@Equonox said:
@beatboks1 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
What's Round Robin?

That was what I was thinking - they would have to think around his TP, but Prof X could always try to figure that out too...

How would they be able to "think around" Xavier's telepathy? I've never heard any character could do something like that.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By beatboks1
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@beatboks1 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
What's Round Robin?

How would he block a telepathic as powerful as Xavier from reaching into his mind, say, standing some odd feet away?

@Equonox said:
@beatboks1 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
What's Round Robin?

How would they be able to "think around" Xavier's telepathy? I've never heard any character could do something like that.
the same way he "blocked" the Telepaths more powerful than Xavier who were standing a few feet away. As I said TPers who can scan from gaxies away can't read him when they are standing beside him. Xavier isn't as strong as that so why would he succeed where those more powerful TPers failed. That's why I mentioned the fact that they could scan from galaxies away something beyond Xaviers ability. If they can't read him a foot away, what's Xavier going to do "some odd feet away"??