• 100 results
RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By RisingBean

I'll give it to Batman. Based on Brock's lack of feats. He gave Cap a small bit of trouble and was wrecking Falcon, but that isn't enough to push him into a win.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Batman 9/10

acano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fighting was a lot more impressive I thought in TWS, that being said Rumlow wasn't as impressive as some of the others in the movie. If Cap and Rumlow had fought outside a cramped elevator and just between the two of them I doubt Rumlow would have been so much trouble or been as impressive (Also Falcon's not exactly that skilled of a hand to hand fighter imo, I can only remember his fight with Rumlow at the end of the movie as a specific hand to hand fight so beating him wasn't much of a feat without his wings).

Like everyone else has said Batman's suit didn't get affected by the taser (albeit two movies ago, before his armor change). Now I think he has little gaps between armor plates which is how he got stabbed. I don't think they are wide enough for a stun stick, leaving only bat's face the only viable spot to go for.

Batman wins via durability, and skill advantage 9/10. Leaving 1/10 because of his knowledge of where they are fighting.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Yeah Batman wins. I have and currently do still watch the Elevator scene on the internet, and I say Rumlow is a Damn good fighter. He held his own against Cap in a grounded space, and, in my opinion would have beat Steve if not for his enhancements.

He was able to fake Steve, and hit him directly twice with his stun rods, then Rogers got pissed off, and tossed him in the ceiling.

But Batman wins off gear alone, his fighting skill only makes it worse.

The suit even seemed to have hydraulic tech that gave Bruce increased strength, like when he bent the gun barrel. If Brock thinks to go for the maw, he may get lucky.

It is somewhat impressive that he beat Sam, because Wilson out weighed him by a bit, and they collided with each other, and actually grappled and threw punches directly. There fight seemed to be an all out brawl. Rumlow was my second fave character in the film, but no way he wins with just a stun rod.

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brock batmans fodder was pathetic rumlow stood toe 2 toe with cap, i mean look at the scene in tdkr at the end where the guy with a shot gun charges him... and these guys are supposedly highly trained mercs Brock wins on principle and feats alone.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Brock

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nolan batman should win.

T1793456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@t1793456 said:

@jashro44: until may

Honestly based on the trailers and the way it looks I'm predicting Rumlow is going to have cybernetics in the winter soldier or something.

T1793456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Yeah he was pretty burnt at the end of TWS

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats

Enderules3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning Crossbones if it ends up close

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I saw some leaked footage of the Cross Bones Cap fight and from what i saw it looked like Rumlow wore these gauntlet type things around his hand and forearms that increase his punching power dramatically. I don't think hes going to have any cybernetics that are apart of him like WS arm, its probably just technology thats worn to amp him. Guess we will see soon enough.

Beta_Stage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Beta_Stage

I'm backing Bruce in this. He's faster (beating 12 guys in 23 sec). He's tougher (freefall scene, tanking Bane's punches). And he's stronger (lifting Ra's with one arm, stalemating Bane in their grapple). Plus, I feel he has better H2H skills. Rumlow's only real H2H feat is beating Sam. And no offense to Sam but he does not have the best fist fighting feats.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beta_stage: That free-fall scene wasn't much to brag about as Rachael was also him and we sure wouldn't call her tougher.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 rogueshadow  Moderator
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 rogueshadow  Moderator

@ganon15 said:

@beta_stage: That free-fall scene wasn't much to brag about as Rachael was also him and we sure wouldn't call her tougher.

Batman absorbed 99% of the impact. He's also fallen onto cars from multiple stories with enough force to completely wreck said car's roof and was completely uninjured.

Beta_Stage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Beta_Stage

@rogueshadow said:
@ganon15 said:

Batman absorbed 99% of the impact. He's also fallen onto cars from multiple stories with enough force to completely wreck said car's roof and was completely uninjured.

Yeah, Rachael landed on Batman, who landed back first on a taxi.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Batman...

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rumlow

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

With Civil War feats, Rumlow. He launched Cap through wood from 15ft away,, and he also punched Cap 20 ft away. Not to mention that Rumlow tanked a kick to the face from Cap, which made his body spin around multiple times as Rumlow was launched 20-25ft away.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By USSJ3071

bump

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Batman might, I say might, beat TWS Rumlow, but CW Crossbones (even without the power suit) would beat Batman.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By jashro44

Batman might, I say might, beat TWS Rumlow, but CW Crossbones (even without the power suit) would beat Batman.

What makes you say that? Its hard to argue if crossbones skill noticably improved because he had his armor the whole time.....

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce. Stun sticks won't work on him.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:His pain tolerance was higher after having his face melted off. His damaged nerves gave him the ability to not feel pain. (How else would you explain him no selling Widow's taser to the neck?).

If Banes morphine was enough to give him an edge over Batman, then I don't see Crossbones being any different. Crossbones is actually better, cause he doesn't have a mask weakness to exploit. (Which was the only reason Bruce won the fight, he was still initialy the losing end).

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:His pain tolerance was higher after having his face melted off. His damaged nerves gave him the ability to not feel pain. (How else would you explain him no selling Widow's taser to the neck?).

If Banes morphine was enough to give him an edge over Batman, then I don't see Crossbones being any different. Crossbones is actually better, cause he doesn't have a mask weakness to exploit. (Which was the only reason Bruce won the fight, he was still initialy the losing end).

Oh I thought you meant crossbones when he was healthy. Not sure how I would explain Widow tapping him and him not feeling pain. I assumed that had to do with the enhancements he was given.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@jashro44: Where is it ever stated he was enhanced in anyway?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Where is it ever stated he was enhanced in anyway?

Well I was talking about his suit when I said enhancements.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Batman handily

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: She tasered him right on the neck, his suit wouldn't have had anything to do with that durability. His suit only gave him striking power, but its bulkiness hindered his actual skill IMO. As he basically just slugged it out with Cap, he showed more H2H skill in his brief fight with Falcon.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

Even if BR does have high pain tolerance, it doesn't give him the strength to lift and toss around fully grown men with one arm or concrete busting striking.

His speed, strength , durability remains the same

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@apex_pretador: Rumlow threw around Falcon with ease. Bane only did it to fodder. Nobody in the Nolanverse had concrete breaking strength. As you probably already know, the outer layers and surface of a decorative pillar are not concrete. Its stucco or plaster to give it a smoother and paintable surface.

Now even if Bane did bust concrete, it required him to be rage enhanced from his mask being broken and cutting off his morphine. It's not a casual strength level for him. For all we know, Bane could have broken every bone in his hand when he punched that pillar.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

There is a difference in throwing around and casually tossing around with ease with one arm, like how Batman tosses out joker when in an unfavorable position, lifts Ras with one arm while weakened or Bane casually walking around with Batman lifted up with one arm.

And he did it with 2 punches, while Batman took like 20.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#87 JediXMan  Moderator

Batman should stomp TWS Crossbones.

FirstOlympian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44@allstarsuperman - In "Guidebook to the Marvel Cinematic Universe - Marvel's Captain America: Civil War" it sort of answers the question on the fact sheet part:

No Caption Provided

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TinyFord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

The conditions set up include death, this is not neccessary as batman clearly stomps hahaha

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brock has never faced someone as stealthy as Bruce.He will just disappear in front of him,and then take him out by ambush.

kripanath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By kripanath

Rumlow was smacking wilson with ease.I think batman will last a bit longer but the result will be the same.

Slater8486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rumlow was smacking wilson with ease.I think batman will last a bit longer but the result will be the same.

Am positive your a troll.

Personally I think Batman would beat TWS Brock with relative ease. He's been trained and hardened to use his surroundings to his advantage. Doubt Brock could even do the training that Bat's did in Batman Begins jumping all round those logs up in the mountains. Plus he has his suit.

kripanath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By kripanath

@slater8486: And I am quite positive that you are an obsessed batman fanboy.Rumlow is an excellent h2h combatant.He fought evenly against natasha and held his own against cap for the longest time when the whole strike team tried to subdue him.He also dominated falcon in their fight and mocked him for being in a superior fighting level as falcon only hit rumlow when he ambushed him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#97 krisbishop  Moderator

Nobody is stomping here.

People need to give Rumlow some credit, in the elevator scene he was the only one who could trade blows with Captain America (albeit with taser rods, but he crossed blows with his own skill). He's obviously very skilled in H2H.

He should be able to give Batman quite a fair bit of trouble, but ultimately I think Batman hits far harder and he's also far more durable than Rumlow, and Batman having his armor helps even more on that aspect.

So ultimately Batman wins, but Rumlow will give him some challenge.

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nehyolaw: The main quality of Bruce is not H2H skills,it's his stealth skills,which people seem to underrate.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nehyolaw said:

Nobody is stomping here.

People need to give Rumlow some credit, in the elevator scene he was the only one who could trade blows with Captain America (albeit with taser rods, but he crossed blows with his own skill). He's obviously very skilled in H2H.

He should be able to give Batman quite a fair bit of trouble, but ultimately I think Batman hits far harder and he's also far more durable than Rumlow, and Batman having his armor helps even more on that aspect.

So ultimately Batman wins, but Rumlow will give him some challenge.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.