#1  Edited By Nighthunter

Avatar image for space_phantom_v6_1
Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

This is a disadvantage,Green Arrow can tae care of Batman.Red Aroow is already close to,if not one Nigthwings level in fighting,and the new Speedy is like buying a A double cheeseburger when you already got a Big Mac.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

since when can Green Arrow take care of Batman? o_o

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since awhile,He's definetley no slouch in unarmed combat,he has supreme aim and amazing weapons.In the "Hush Returns" series he kinda whooped on Batman until he told him to stop.Even if he couldnt him and Red Arrow could handle him,then help Speedy fight Nightwing.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nighthunter

Space Phantom v6.1 says:

"Since awhile,He's definetley no slouch in unarmed combat,he has supreme aim and amazing weapons.In the "Hush Returns" series he kinda whooped on Batman until he told him to stop.Even if he couldnt him and Red Arrow could handle him,then help Speedy fight Nightwing."

sure.....

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why post a battle if thats all you can say?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nighthunter

Space Phantom v6.1 says:

"Why post a battle if thats all you can say?"

ok do you prefer this?

Green Arrow isn't even in Batman's level. Batman is in the top five fighters of DC while green arrow isn't even in the top ten.

I give green arrow the credit that he is more skilled in the long distance battles, however batman can also attack him from the distance with his gadgets and stand enough to come close enough to beat him using his unarmed combat.

Green Arrow defeated Jason Todd after having a year from training, however it was a close match and both Batman and Nightwing are more skilled than Jason.

Neither of the arrow team is good enough to defeat Nightwing and obviously neither Batman. If I had done this match Batman & Nightwing vs Green Arrow and Red Arrow, it would be easily a match for them so I added Speedy to make things more equal.
Post Edited:2007-12-26 19:05:54

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nighthunter says:

"Space Phantom v6.1 says:
"Why post a battle if thats all you can say? "
ok do you prefer this? Green Arrow isn't even in Batman's level. Batman is in the top five fighters of DC while green arrow isn't even in the top ten. I give green arrow the credit that he is more skilled in the long distance battles, however batman can also attack him from the distance with his gadgets and stand enough to come close enough to beat him using his unarmed combat. Green Arrow defeated Jason Todd after having a year from training, however it was a close match and both Batman and Nightwing are more skilled than Jason. Neither of the arrow team is good enough to defeat Nightwing and obviously neither Batman. If I had done this match Batman & Nightwing vs Green Arrow and Red Arrow, it would be easily a match for them so I added Speedy to make things more equal.
Post Edited:2007-12-26 19:05:54"

This is all coming from a guy who is a Nightwing Fanboy.

But your entitled to your opinion man.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nighthunter

Space Phantom v6.1 says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Why post a battle if thats all you can say? "
ok do you prefer this? Green Arrow isn't even in Batman's level. Batman is in the top five fighters of DC while green arrow isn't even in the top ten. I give green arrow the credit that he is more skilled in the long distance battles, however batman can also attack him from the distance with his gadgets and stand enough to come close enough to beat him using his unarmed combat. Green Arrow defeated Jason Todd after having a year from training, however it was a close match and both Batman and Nightwing are more skilled than Jason. Neither of the arrow team is good enough to defeat Nightwing and obviously neither Batman. If I had done this match Batman & Nightwing vs Green Arrow and Red Arrow, it would be easily a match for them so I added Speedy to make things more equal.
Post Edited:2007-12-26 19:05:54"

This is all coming from a guy who is a Nightwing Fanboy.

But your entitled to your opinion man."

how is my comment coming from a fanboy?

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iam i mistaken?Your not a Nightwing fanboy?There is absolutley NO inch of fanboism in your response?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nighthunter

Space Phantom v6.1 says:

"Iam i mistaken?Your not a Nightwing fanboy?There is absolutley *NO* inch of fanboism in your response?"

I'm not saying that I'm not a fanboy

I'm asking how is that my comment was being fanboism

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nighthunter says:

"Iam i mistaken?Your not a Nightwing fanboy?There is absolutley *NO* inch of fanboism in your response?"
I'm not saying that I'm not a fanboy I'm asking how is that my comment was being fanboism"

Because your love for Nigthwing is clouding your judgement.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nighthunter

Space Phantom v6.1 says:

"Nighthunter says:
I'm not saying that I'm not a fanboy I'm asking how is that my comment was being fanboism"

Because your love for Nigthwing is clouding your judgement."

you don't have a serious response do you?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nighthunter

Eternal Chaos says:

"Superman wins."

???

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Superman wins.

Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just dont seeing two people who are fighting two very close equals and weapon experts winning,especially if you add Speedy

Ampthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By Ampthunder

I can see batman and nightwing winning