Batman, Nightwing and Robin vs Wolverine

• 163 results
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

Batman by himself can arguably take a majority. With gear obviously. Dick and Robin seal the deal.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@leo-343 said:

@ariesxmasters: Wow thanks for telling me absolutely nothing for how they beat his ass badly. Nothing at all.

Magnets said someone else you're implying they straight up beat him up. Lol to that. Wolverine would murder a no knowledge Batman.

*Laughs* I almost fell for that one hook line and sinker, Leo. Batman with standard gear could possibly beat Wolverine alone depending on a few things of course.

Batman, Nightwing and Damian however is a whole different stroy. All 2 of them are superior fighters to Wolverine in every way specially when it comes to being trained and just the art of fighting in general. For non-meta human they can take some punishment especially Batman and Damian and still be in the fight. Wolverine by himself would get destroyed. 1 Batman is enough to give Wolverine a run for his money as is the other just make unfair.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Logan gains the slight edge due to the familiar environment

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*See's OP*

The Bat's win easily.

Unless of course Wolverine gets a massive power boost from his fanboys, thus resulting in Wolverine destroying them effortlessly.

While I won't state who I believe takes this, Bat team does not win "easily". Gimme a break.

Hilarious someone overstating Batman and his teenage boy toy's abilities calling out Wolverine's "fanboys". Batman has, by far and away, the more "rabid" fan base on the Vine and you've just added to the tally.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ariesxmasters

@ariesxmasters said:

*See's OP*

The Bat's win easily.

Unless of course Wolverine gets a massive power boost from his fanboys, thus resulting in Wolverine destroying them effortlessly.

While I won't state who I believe takes this, Bat team does not win "easily". Gimme a break.

Hilarious someone overstating Batman and his teenage boy toy's abilities calling out Wolverine's "fanboys". Batman has, by far and away, the more "rabid" fan base on the Vine and you've just added to the tally.

Hilarious someone overstating Batman and his teenage boy toy's abilities calling out Wolverine's "fanboys"

Overestimating? In a 3 against 1 that is overestimating? More like they would look pitiful if they loose in a 3 v 1 unless of course it is against someone who is invulnerable and has Super strength then obviously they loose.

Batman has, by far and away, the more "rabid" fan base on the Vine and you've just added to the tally.

This is the most funny because everyone on here is quick to call someone a fanboy for backing a character(s) who should rightfully win. I don't understand how that makes me a fanboy because I say in a 3 v 1 they could beat Wolverine.

You wanna know what being a fanboy is when someone says The Flash can beat someone in Superman's tier, now that is someone who is a fanbody because there are numerous reason why he cannot contend with someone in their league.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@pokeysteve: Batman isn't coming anywhere near close to a majority against Wolverine. It's not very arguable.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@pokeysteve: Batman isn't coming anywhere near close to a majority against Wolverine. It's not very arguable.

Why art thou mad? Batman>Deadman.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Why art thou mad? Batman>Deadman.

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With this distance, basic knowledge, and batman armed with magnets I have to go with the bat family. Take away magnets and it would be more even IMO.

You wanna know what being a fanboy is when someone says The Flash can beat someone in Superman's tier, now that is someone who is a fanbody because there are numerous reason why he cannot contend with someone in their league.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

With this distance, basic knowledge, and batman armed with magnets I have to go with the bat family. Take away magnets and it would be more even IMO.

@ariesxmasters said:

Lmao.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batfamily 8/10.

This thread is just more proof that Wolverine is one of the most wanked characters on the Vine.

Edit: I also feel like saying i hate how people make a consensus on a battle and ridicule anyone who disagrees. it could be argued that Batman would take a majority against Wolverine alone. Someone said earlier it isn't very arguable. They are fictional characters, of course it's arguable.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 7/10 Robin is no help though.

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

Banemax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Banemax

I'm a big Bat fan but I don't see them stomping. If their prior knowledge includes the layout of the X Mansion and not just Logan himself they could take a solid majority though.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine for the slight majority. On a side note I've learned that anything ariesxmaster says is complete nonsense.

I like my coffee how I like myself, Dark, bitter, and too hot for you.

Tikbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batfamily 8/10.

This thread is just more proof that Wolverine is one of the most wanked characters on the Vine.

Edit: I also feel like saying i hate how people make a consensus on a battle and ridicule anyone who disagrees. it could be argued that Batman would take a majority against Wolverine alone. Someone said earlier it isn't very arguable. They are fictional characters, of course it's arguable.

This man speaks truth.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters:

Overestimating? In a 3 against 1 that is overestimating? More like they would look pitiful if they loose in a 3 v 1 unless of course it is against someone who is invulnerable and has Super strength then obviously they loose.

Overstating ... and yes, you were. Especially if you feel they win "easily".

It's not nearly as simple as stating a question of "numbers". You getting hung up on that alone is extremely one dimensional. There are a ton of factors in play that supersede mere numbers here.

I'll break it down a bit for you;

You've essentially got three street levelers with no super powers against an enhanced mutant with low level superhuman strength (800 lbs - 2 ton range), endurance, speed and reflexes. No big deal so far though, because Wolverine's physical enhancements are, admittedly, nothing Bruce couldn't handle in and of themselves (not so sure about Nightwing and Robin but it's debatable).

But then you have to couple this with:

1. Hand to hand skill that surpasses Nightwing & Robin (Robin by quite a stretch) and matches up nicely with Bruce's own.

2. Durability that is off the charts. With a splash of realism, the Bat clan would break their hands on Logan's adamantium laced skull. Heck, Scarlet Spider (a 20 tonner) very nearly did;

You'd have to tell me what, exactly, in the Bat family's arsenal would punch through Wolverine's healing factor ... because none of them are known to carry any overly lethal gadgets - and lethal shots landed are the only way to even hurt Wolverine, let alone drop him. Their standard gear would do little more than tickle Logan (tazers, batarangs, batons ... oh my!).

The biggest arguments usually revolve around freeze pellets and / or "super" magnets. I've already pretty much debunked the latter of the two, having explained more than a few times why a magnet does not work in a random.

Admittedly, gadgetry and their intelligent deployment is their only chance, and that's not nearly enough to give a majority win in a random. Wolverine is a terrible fight for Batman and friends.

This is the most funny because everyone on here is quick to call someone a fanboy for backing a character(s) who should rightfully win. I don't understand how that makes me a fanboy because I say in a 3 v 1 they could beat Wolverine.

Because what it is I was intimating flew over your head. That's why you don't understand.

Irrelevant to anything I was saying or intimating.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman could beat wolverine by himself.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebourneposter:

it could be argued that Batman would take a majority against Wolverine alone.

Yeah, no it can't. Not in a random. Sorry.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@jayc1324 said:

Batman could beat wolverine by himself.

No he couldn't. In a random fight, many Batman fans have tried to debate him winning over the years, all have failed.

@ariesxmasters

Batman, Nightwing and Damian however is a whole different stroy. All 2 of them are superior fighters to Wolverine in every way specially when it comes to being trained and just the art of fighting in general. For non-meta human they can take some punishment especially Batman and Damian and still be in the fight. Wolverine by himself would get destroyed. 1 Batman is enough to give Wolverine a run for his money as is the other just make unfair.

Batman I do believe is at Logan's level, slightly above due to superior avoidance. However, if you are seriously trying to tell me either Damian (a kid) or Nightwing are better fighters than Logan ... then damn. I am speechless and leave you to your delusions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: I really think he could. And I'm not so sure "all have failed". That's a very broad statement.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@super_soldierxii: I really think he could. And I'm not so sure "all have failed". That's a very broad statement.

They have. In a random fight, only the die hard Batman fans truly leave any seriously argued and fully fleshed out debate thinking Batman should be gifted a majority win.

And Batman has a far, far bigger fan base on the Vine than Wolverine does. Logan's popularity as a character has been on the decline for 3 - 4 years now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: Firstly that's another far too broad statement. Secondly, I did not say batman takes a majority. I said batman could beat wolverine by himself, which is true. It could be argued for either to take a majority. Wolverines adamantium and healing factor or Batman's mind and gadgets. Either can do it. Its not as clear cut as you say.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see how some say the bat family but I can also see how they really couldn't put Logan down. Robin is nothing more than a distraction, Nightwing helps but his batons are not going to do any lasting damage. Batman and his equipment are the teams only chance. If robin is willing to take a stabbing then the team can take it via incapacitation IMO. Batmans gloves are sometimes depicted with reinforced knuckle padding. This is a better fight than some people think. Wolverine isn't stomping and if the team won one or two of them would be gutted. I'm going for the team if batman can tie Logan up somehow and they can proceed with nerve and soft tissue strikes. I'm a wolverine fan btw but the bat family has numbers and equipment. If this was a random encounter with no prior knowledge than Logan 9/10. With knowledge team 6/10.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@ariesxmasters said:

I disagree Jash. You saw how the "super" magnet works right (against the gang with the iron masks)? Batman would have to adhere Wolverine for any length of time to a metal surface ... in the middle of a heated battle? What surface that Logan could slash himself free from in less than a second? It's a far fetched, silly strategy that just does not warrant the type of serious attention it gets.

Logan's resisted Magneto to a degree. A super magnet the size of a quarter won't even slow him down.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@jayc1324 said:

@super_soldierxii: Firstly that's another far too broad statement. Secondly, I did not say batman takes a majority. I said batman could beat wolverine by himself, which is true. It could be argued for either to take a majority. Wolverines adamantium and healing factor or Batman's mind and gadgets. Either can do it. Its not as clear cut as you say.

Broad statements can often be accurate and factual all the same. As is the case here.

It can be argued that Batman takes a majority in a random encounter, sure ... but not accurately. In a random, Bruce's gadgets won't help him too much. What's his "mind" going to do, reach out and tickle Wolverine? All too often with Bruce, "saved by plot" is mistaken for cleverness.

All that said, give him time to formulate a plan of attack, and yeah, Logan goes down hard.

Bruce does not beat Wolverine for anywhere near a majority win in a random I'm afraid. You cannot even begin to argue how he does outside of some sort of hail mary plot device.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Exactly.

Signed,

L. D.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: No proof your statement is true. Have you seen ever batman vs wolverine debate on here ever? In this sites 7-8 year existence? You've read them all and batman hasn't won a single time?

Now you're just being biased. You're shrugging batmans genius level intellect off as a plot device. He has come up with tactical plans on the spot for threats greater than wolverine. That's the same as me saying wolverines adamantium is a plot device. Makes no sense.

Why wouldn't a magnet work on wolverine? Electrocution?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By jashro44

@super_soldierxii said:

@jashro44 said:

@ariesxmasters said:

I disagree Jash. You saw how the "super" magnet works right (against the gang with the iron masks)? Batman would have to adhere Wolverine for any length of time to a metal surface ... in the middle of a heated battle? What surface that Logan could slash himself free from in less than a second? It's a far fetched, silly strategy that just does not warrant the type of serious attention it gets.

Logan's resisted Magneto to a degree. A super magnet the size of a quarter won't even slow him down.

The problem is distance. They begin nearly 100 feet apart. Wolverine isn't closing that distance before batman pulls out the magnets. Nightwing and robin will lose but they can distract wolverine for a few seconds which will give Bruce even more time, however little it maybe. All though when has wolverine resisted magneto? This I was unaware of. IIRC didn't magneto rip his adamantium apart?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebourneposter:

Yeah, no it can't. Not in a random. Sorry.

Yeah, it can. I've tried it before, it was one of my first arguments on this site, you were involved though you probably don't remember. Unfortunately I did it quite poorly. But I believe Batman could beat Wolverine 6/10 in a random, and I think if I argued it now I'd do much better than I did years ago.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@super_soldierxii: No proof your statement is true. Have you seen ever batman vs wolverine debate on here ever? In this sites 7-8 year existence? You've read them all and batman hasn't won a single time?

Without prep, no. Not unless it's bone claw or Logan without his Hf.

He's right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: No he is not right in saying that batman has lost in every debate on here. And still, why won't a magnet work?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

GTFO Batman isn't beating Logan on his own.

Anyway, the team stands a chance, it would help a lot if you took morals off for the team though. Sure, with Basic Info they would know Wolverine's power set, but they don't know he's weaknesses, and Batman still isn't going to participate in killing and that could impede their progress. Freezing is an option, IDK how well Logan fairs vs Ice Attacks. Also if he has basic info on them, that means he knows he can't just tank all of their gear.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii:

Okay your argument with me was interesting and you were throwing out some interesting and decent points but this is inexcusable. Really? He is going to resist magnet when his full body is metal? You're absolutely insane if you think Logan is brushing that off.

You are completely making these 3 incredible fighters, who have a combat and tactical genius look bad. While you make Wolverine look like this invincible ultimate being. H2H wolverine is not surpassing any of these guys. Damian may be just a kid but his combat skill are ridiculous and it only goes up with Nightwing and Batman. H2H is not wolverine's specialty like it is these 3 fighters. That and they have their gear and stuff there is just no way man. All three of these fighter have survived some pretty crazy stuff specially Damian and Batman. Wolverine has always been a berserk type of guy, he is no combat specialist like Batman he is the guy who runs in and just starts slashing everything he see's unlike Batman. Also all their weapons will play a big factor too, Batman could taze or stun Wolverine and he is going down like Fraser. Like Wolverine is not winning this one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has a magnet in his belt so powerful than he place it on the outside of a moving subway, and five guys wearing metal masks were pulled in and trapped to the other side of the train. I think that'd work. That's not even getting into the other two bat family members.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By patrat18

@jayc1324: Not every argument, but most. I don't know about the magnet thing.

Magneto stops Logan just fine.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alot of tension in this thread.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Now you're just being biased. You're shrugging batmans genius level intellect off as a plot device. He has come up with tactical plans on the spot for threats greater than wolverine. That's the same as me saying wolverines adamantium is a plot device. Makes no sense.

Been active in the battle forums for 6+ years. I have participated in, and have seen more than enough, to recognize a strong consensus when I see one bud. You're far too extreme in the way you interpret what is being said.

Now you're just being biased. You're shrugging batmans genius level intellect off as a plot device.

I shrugged off nothing. I did not state Bruce's brand of genius was all plot device. Many things he survived when he had no business surviving them, as a peak human, have sure as sh!t been plot device driven over the years though.

He has come up with tactical plans on the spot for threats greater than wolverine.

That's a blanket comment and meaningless. Martians are greater threats than Wolverine. But Wolverine is not afraid of fire. Superman is a far greater threat than Wolverine. But Wolverine will not balk at kryptonite in Bruce's back pocket. Green Lantern is far more powerful than Wolverine. Bruce cannot use sleight of hand to remove Logan's healing factor. See where I'm going here? You have to prove how Bruce can deal with Wolverine in a random to convince he deserves the majority win draw over him. That point is not won by simply stating; "He has come up with tactical plans on the spot for threats greater than wolverine".

That's the same as me saying wolverines adamantium is a plot device. Makes no sense.

Not even close to the same thing. I did not write Bruce's cleverness in its entirety away as "plot device". Obviously, when he's prepped for an encounter, it makes sense that a subway passes at just the right time to which he can adhere the Iron Mask gang to with a timely application of his "super" magnet. But in a broad sense, the utility belt has grown quasi synonymous with plot device over the years.

The type of magnet Bruce carries in a random encounter, would be entirely impractical to adequately incapacitate Wolverine. He'd have to adhere Logan to a metal surface in the middle of a heated battle, that could actually hold him down, or prevent him from simply cutting himself loose from. Wolverine has soaked blasts from Storm, and even Thor, so I'm not sure Bruce's utility belt packs that kind of wallop.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Aatroxxx

Team due to gear.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: He doesn't do that stuff from plot device. Its skills and smartness. No plans device at all. Intelligent is batmans superpower. Also most people agreeing on something does not make it right. That doesn't prove your point either.

Not seeing why the magnet wouldn't work. That is a way to beat wolverine, or restrain him for a short time at least. Not as powerful as kryptonite obviously, but it's the same idea. Wolverine is just a street leveler like batman. He has an exploitable weakness. Its powerful enough to restrain wolverine for at least a few seconds. Can't sonics hurt him too? And Thor beat wolverine with a lightning blast, so electricity can hurt him as well. Now there's no way to tell how powerful Thor's lightning was in that instance, but it is possible at the very least.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@super_soldierxii: He doesn't do that stuff from plot device. Its skills and smartness. No plans device at all. Intelligent is batmans superpower. Also most people agreeing on something does not make it right. That doesn't prove your point either.

Not seeing why the magnet wouldn't work. That is a way to beat wolverine, or restrain him for a short time at least. Not as powerful as kryptonite obviously, but it's the same idea. Wolverine is just a street leveler like batman. He has an exploitable weakness. Its powerful enough to restrain wolverine for at least a few seconds. Can't sonics hurt him too? And Thor beat wolverine with a lightning blast, so electricity can hurt him as well. Now there's no way to tell how powerful Thor's lightning was in that instance, but it is possible at the very least.

Wolverine was still conscious from thors lightning......And thats thors lightning. So not the best example. Sonics can hurt him but they can't put him down since wolverine has tanked thunderclaps from hulk.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii:

Okay your argument with me was interesting and you were throwing out some interesting and decent points but this is inexcusable. Really? He is going to resist magnet when his full body is metal? You're absolutely insane if you think Logan is brushing that off.

You are completely making these 3 incredible fighters, who have a combat and tactical genius look bad. While you make Wolverine look like this invincible ultimate being. H2H wolverine is not surpassing any of these guys. Damian may be just a kid but his combat skill are ridiculous and it only goes up with Nightwing and Batman. H2H is not wolverine's specialty like it is these 3 fighters. That and they have their gear and stuff there is just no way man. All three of these fighter have survived some pretty crazy stuff specially Damian and Batman. Wolverine has always been a berserk type of guy, he is no combat specialist like Batman he is the guy who runs in and just starts slashing everything he see's unlike Batman. Also all their weapons will play a big factor too, Batman could taze or stun Wolverine and he is going down like Fraser. Like Wolverine is not winning this one.

He doesn't have to "resist" the magnet. For the love of ... do you Viners even know how his magnet works?? You're all acting like Bruce has the power of Magneto in his pocket. It's like the size of a dime. It's been shown to adhere regular humans wearing Iron Masks to a moving subway train. A dude with adamantium laced claws and a healing factor could quickly, and easily, cut himself loose - even if it meant cutting into his own flesh (as he did to free himself from Spider-Man's webbing). Not to mention a mutant with the strength of several men.

Do we know how powerful this magnet even is? To what surface will Batman adhere Logan to, with a magnet the size of a dime, that he couldn't cut himself free of?

And seriously bud, you really have no idea or just barometer where DC and Marvel's martial masters stand in grand scheme of things do you. Have you ever picked up a Wolverine book? Hand to hand is not Wolverine's specialty? Damn. You for real with that? I guess Superman can't fly and Spider-Man can't stick to walls either huh?

Nightwing is bad enough. But do you seriously want to argue that Damian is a better martial artist than Wolverine ... seriously???

We're done here.

@jashro44

The problem is distance. They begin nearly 100 feet apart. Wolverine isn't closing that distance before batman pulls out the magnets. Nightwing and robin will lose but they can distract wolverine for a few seconds which will give Bruce even more time, however little it maybe. All though when has wolverine resisted magneto? This I was unaware of. IIRC didn't magneto rip his adamantium apart?

I don't see the distance as overly problematic. How many of these bite sized magnets do you reckon Batman stockpiles in that belt of his anyways? What will he adhere Logan to at that distance (or any distance for that matter)? What surface in that environment couldn't Logan just immediately cut himself free of?

He wouldn't even have to resist that bite sized magnet (we don't even know how powerful the magnet is btw), he would just have to swipe himself free. And Batman utilizing that even remotely effectively in a battle against Wolverine all things considered ... nah.

As to resisting Magneto ... I don't recall the issue number, but it was a very early X-Book. One of his first tussles with the team against Magneto. Erik was forcing Wolverine's claws toward his face, Wolverine managed to hold back for a while, to resist, and sheath his claws last second ... only ended up, well, hitting himself instead of outright skewering himself.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: There pretty small. If we are assuming they are standard gear it wouldn't be a stretch to say he has more than one with him. Even if it restrains him for a few seconds it will at least send wolverine flying in a direction batman wants him to go which will make it easier to try something else like ice or something else along those lines.

Alright. I'll see if I can look into it. Let me know if you find the issue though.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324:

No he is not right in saying that batman has lost in every debate on here.

Why do you feel the need to exaggerate? I never said Batman has lost in every debate on here. You're overreacting.

@super_soldierxii: As if Wolverine's healing factor hasn't become a plot device?

You're confusing inconsistency, and occasional writer induced stupidity, with plot device. But sure, plot device has saved every single character in comics more than a few times. That's not the point I was making though. Nor am I attacking Batman as a character ... a character I happen to think is entirely awesome. I just know he has no business beating Wolverine in a random encounter is all.

To be clear, there have been many intelligently written, gritty, and praiseworthy stories involving Batman, wherein his cleverness and ingenuity were handled with just proportion. But c'mon ... we can't just cite "utilities" and claim that's enough to see him win fights wherein he is clearly outmatched in every department save said versatility.

We have to show how he uses said utilities, and which he uses, to justify a majority win in a random encounter given environment and all other particulars.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@super_soldierxii: There pretty small. If we are assuming they are standard gear it wouldn't be a stretch to say he has more than one with him. Even if it restrains him for a few seconds it will at least send wolverine flying in a direction batman wants him to go which will make it easier to try something else like ice or something else along those lines.

Alright. I'll see if I can look into it. Let me know if you find the issue though.

I don't see how sending Wolverine flying a few feet in any given direction constitutes a majority win, or does anything other than belay the inevitable Jash. It might get him lucky enough to score a few wins conjoined with a freeze pellet or two ... but I think it's a convoluted hail mary win to give a majority based on that alone.