Batman(Movie) vs Winchester Brothers

man_thing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By man_thing

Poll Batman(Movie) vs Winchester Brothers (32 votes)

Batman 44%
Winchesters 56%

Batman is patrolling in Gotham when he sees Winchesters murder a vampire. Batman thinks that they killed a person. He won't listen to any reason and is determined to take two murderers down. Everybody is in character. Sam and Dean both have a desert eagle. They also have a shotgun in their car's trunk which is parked 100m from where they are fighting.

• 
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman by a mile. Winchester brothers didn't show any fighting skills comparable to him. Unless sam has his powers, they're not winning this.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By patrat18

Batman by a mile. Winchester brothers didn't show any fighting skills comparable to him. Unless sam has his powers, they're not winning this.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually think the Winchesters have a good chance.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman should win. Desert eagle isn't gonna help Sam and Dean much. If they manage to get the shotgun, then they might win. Batman 8/10.

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

winchesters ftw

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Pffft, Sam can take nerfed Nolan Batman for a few wins on his own, Dean is stronger than Sam.

Together they should be able to do this for a majority

amseaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Does Sam have Ezekiel in him? If not, Batman hits each Winchester with a tranquilizer batarang for the win.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sleeping dart.....I was gonna save it for later....but then I thought....now's goood...

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Silverrings

Batman trumps them both in hand-to-hand, even without his suit, but with it, and his gadgets, and the home-field advantage, Batman has got this. The Winchesters have no comparable hand-to-hand feats, and while they could just spam Bats with bullets they probably wont, at least not in time, especially seeing as Bats will undoubtedly get the drop on them. If one of the Winchesters distracts Bats during the fight, by which i mean gets his arse kicked, while the other sneaks up behind him and stabs him in the back then they might have a chance, but considering Batman's combat skills, and his durability, especially with body armour, i don't see that working.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rick_Grayson

Voted movie Batman due to scenario, but in a straight brawl I'd have to think carefully about this one, Nolan Bats H2H is lacking.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets look at the comparison -

• Baleman, trained since he was in his early 20s
  • Sam and Dean, trained since they were children

• Baleman, experienced at fighting humans
  • Sam and Dean, experienced at fighting 2-tonner monsters, many with enhanced speed

• Baleman, able to avoid and stealth criminals and SWAT
  • Dean, able to avoid and stealth a mass of superpowered monsters with enhanced senses for an entire year in Purgatory

• Baleman, able to take hits from abnormally strong human, eventually losing
  • Sam, able to take hits from a superpowered human and still win in pure H2H.
No Caption Provided

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Sam and Dean, experienced at fighting 2-tonner monsters, many with enhanced speed

• Dean, able to avoid and stealth a mass of superpowered monsters with enhanced senses for an entire year in Purgatory

No Caption Provided

Agreed, except didn't that guy end up killing Sam?

UNKNOWNUSER101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber: we'll "baleman" could have trained for five months, point is he has shown better h2h skills then them.

They beat two ton monsters via plot purposes, same way they beat lucifer, amazed etc

Dean never really avoided those monsters, he actually hunted them to find where Castile was

And when sam took that hit, it was he had his powers

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By buttersdaman000

@rick_grayson:

Sam beat him in the fight, but Jake stabbed him in the back moments later when his guard was dropped

I actually think the Winchester bros. take this. Bale Batman got his a$$ kicked by the Joker a little bit in the film. I'm sure Sam and Dean can do that and more

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By buttersdaman000

@silent_bomber: we'll "baleman" could have trained for five months, point is he has shown better h2h skills then them.

They beat two ton monsters via plot purposes, same way they beat lucifer, amazed etc

Dean never really avoided those monsters, he actually hunted them to find where Castile was

And when sam took that hit, it was he had his powers

What superior H2H skills has he shown though? Yes, he clearly has technique but I don't think he's proven himself any more than Sam and Dean, who are able to run through normal humans like butter, beat down other hunters, and kill demons and monsters (which isn't always PIS). Look at some of their fights with Demons. They clearly have skill.

He did and he didn't avoid them, but Sam and Dean have invaded Police and SWAT many times over

True, Sam did have his powers, but what does that prove? It's never been shown that demon blood increases durability since Dean was able to make Sam bleed when they fought. And that was when Sam was hopped up on enough juice to kill Lilith

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Except he hasn't, at all, he spent most of Rises throwing haymakers.

@silent_bomber:

They beat two ton monsters via plot purposes, same way they beat Lucifer, amazed etc

They take punches which send them flying over, and over, they get beaten with crowbars and wooden objects, thrown through doors etc etc, their damage soak has been consistently through the roof.

And you can make the same argument for any fictional character Baleman would've been dead damn fast if it wasn't for "plot purposes", his opponents were consistently suffering from hero tracking failure throughout his movies.

@silent_bomber: Dean never really avoided those monsters, he actually hunted them to find where Castile was

Which would only make your argument even worse.

Weak demons are >2 tonners, as shown in the 1st series when one pulls the door off an airplane mid flight.

Demons get significantly stronger as they get older.

Leviathans are significantly stronger than demons.

So now you're just saying Dean ran around killing super powerful monsters for a year :)

------------------------------------------

Another example of stealth? Sam and Dean got out of that bank in Season 2 which was surrounded by SWAT, the two of them avoided the SWAT, Sam beat two SWAT up simultaneously and they stole their uniforms and escaped.

@silent_bomber: And when Sam took that hit, it was he had his powers

That was Season 2, he started drinking Demon blood in Season 4.

Unless you mean the minor TK? there was no mention of him having any enhanced strength at that stage.

@silent_bomber said:

No Caption Provided

Agreed, except didn't that guy end up killing Sam?

Yah, but it was after the fight was over, Sam left him on the ground and went to find his brother, after a minute or two he was looking at Dean and then this guy stabbed him in the back.

UNKNOWNUSER101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber: @buttersdaman000: unless I'm mistaken most demons have TK so why they end up fist fighting is beyond me. Btw I don't know why you mentioned that demon that ripped off the plane door because their are no demons in purgatory and really I haven't seen a whole lot of feats from the vampires to suggest there 2 tonners anyway

I call PIS because a leviathan can kill an angel but for some strange reason cannot harm dean, they kill azazel with the colt, what happened there, he couldn't teleport away like last time or simply stop the bullet with TK like tammi

As far as I remember deans best skill feat was taking out those cops in season 1, something I'm certain batman can replicate

He showed better skill in batman begins IMO but I agree that his h2h did kind of suck throughout dark knight rises but he has shown more skill than either of them

Btw you mistake me if you think I'm hating because I love the show

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Silverrings

Batman beat Bane...

The second time around.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber: @buttersdaman000: unless I'm mistaken most demons have TK so why they end up fist fighting is beyond me. Btw I don't know why you mentioned that demon that ripped off the plane door because their are no demons in purgatory and really I haven't seen a whole lot of feats from the vampires to suggest there 2 tonners anyway

I call PIS because a leviathan can kill an angel but for some strange reason cannot harm dean, they kill azazel with the colt, what happened there, he couldn't teleport away like last time or simply stop the bullet with TK like tammi

As far as I remember deans best skill feat was taking out those cops in season 1, something I'm certain batman can replicate

He showed better skill in batman begins IMO but I agree that his h2h did kind of suck throughout dark knight rises but he has shown more skill than either of them

Btw you mistake me if you think I'm hating because I love the show

Yes, Demons do have TK but there is a hierarchy. Meg, a black eyed demon, has been shown to be much stronger then other black eyed demons. There are also red, yellow, and white eyed demons that all vary in strength. Demons with black eyes are the weakest, and throughout the series many have been seen utilizing their TK while others go straight for fisticuffs. So, it's safe to assume that besides possible CIS, the H2H demons probably don't have strong enough TK...or maybe they just like brawling???

Leviathans kill Angels because they cancel out their powers. Angels are vastly more versatile and 'powerful' but it's like Leviathans are thier form of Kryptonite. And rewatch season 7, nothing stops them from hurting Dean or Sam except the fact that they're hunters who are always prepared for action. As for Azazel....I don't know.....

Well, then you don't remember much since there are many, many more examples of skill. But, since we're on the subject...what has Baleman really shown? He pretty much lost to Ra's Al Ghul. He got kicked around by the Joker for a bit. And Bane destroyed him in their first fight, before he miraculously ...weirdly...lost in their second..Besides being Batman, where is this superior skill?

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By silent_bomber

@buttersdaman000 said:

Bane destroyed him in their first fight, before he miraculously ...weirdly...lost in their second..

Baleman won the second time around simply because he exploited Bane's weakspot

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, lets run through this again -

All three have very high implied training

Baleman was trained by someone who's implied to be one of the best martial artists around, and he manages to get to the stage where he can take down multiple of his fellow pupils on his own.

The Winchesters are implied to be child prodigies, they were given H2H training from childhood (child Sam is shown to be able to take down bigger kids than him in one flashback), and they were trained by experienced hunters. Hunters themselves go through a survival of the fittest trial, as living for any amount of time in their line of work implies high skill and competence.

All three have very mixed, and contradictory actual showings.

Baleman can go from skillfully blocking and kicking multiple Ninja's in one instance, to running forward throwing haymakers in the next. Sometimes he can take on large groups of thugs, whilst others he might struggle with three or four.

The Winchesters similarly fluctuate between being skilled fighters, using punches, blocks, kicks, throws, grabs etc (you can see some of this in Sam's fight against the Dean doppelganger in season 1) to brainless brawlers who run in and get thrown about the place.

From the perspective of genetics, Sam and Dean are both implied, and shown to be better

Baleman has never been implied to be anything but a normal human who has excelled himself.

The Winchesters are implied to be the product of generations of selective breeding carried out by angels to create the perfect hosts for Lucifer and Michael. Virtually no humans on earth have bodies which can contain these two beings for any amount of time, and even those few who can contain them usually start to fall apart after a matter of months, unlike Sam.

The Winchesters have been shown to be hardier than Baleman. On multiple occasions they have been punched through the air by opponents with clear above-human stats. Sam was punched by Jake, Dean hit by vampire Gordon Walker (who was shown to be able to punch straight through someone in one scene), Sam has also been shown to be struck in the head, hard, over and over by blunt objects in many scenes such as Season 6, Episode 9, Dean has been punched in the face over and over by a bloodlusted, demon-amped Sam on multiple occasions, such as Season 4 Episode 14, where a Siren affected their minds.

The Winchester have also shown resilience to a variety of supernatural affects and poisons, they last longer than anyone else whilst in the presence of the demon Pestilence for instance, they also tend to stay awake for longer than other humans when drugged etc.

From the perspective of Stamina, Sam and Dean are shown to be better

Baleman was a complete physical wreck after 1 or 2 years of fighting ordinary humans.

The Winchesters have been fighting monsters for significantly longer than that.

Stealth and Awareness

Baleman has been shown to be very good at stealth, he fooled his teacher into picking the wrong student during training, and managed to make short work of a bunch of crooks in the dock area in BB, he also managed to get into Gotham when it was under strict lock-down during The Dark Knight Rises, and painted a big Bat picture in gasoline for a few hours on a wall right in front of his enemies without them noticing him. He also has numerous examples of trolling Commissioner Gordon.

I'm sorry, but Dean surviving for an entire year in a forest full of monsters has to trump Baleman's feats, this would take ludicrous skills. Outside of that the brothers have a bunch of the usual stealth feats against SWAT and police and such.

In closing, there is no reason to assume that Baleman is better at H2H, or can stealth or creep up on either of these two, let alone both at once, and on top of that they have Desert Eagles with them and good aim.

AmonSet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats. The winchesters were killed quite a few times before they visited heaven . Source: S5 EP16. The episode where dean was in a time loop S3 EP11 also contradicts their alleged durability. Dean got killed by a golden retriever and by slipping in the shower. The shower thing especially shows normal human durability. Sam and deans fighting skills are US marine level at the lowest and US special forces at the highest. Batman got that super ninja training. Batman's highest showing> winchesters highest in skill. Low showings are even. Average showings tips towards bats. I've seen all 3 movies. I've seen all of supernatural waiting on the next ep. One of my favorite shows. Sam and Dean rely pretty heavily on luck and divine help to do what they do as well as magic, prep, and skill. They get bailed out a lot. Bats relies more on skill planning tech prep. Doesn't get lucky too often.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By silent_bomber

@amonset said:

The episode where dean was in a time loop S3 EP11 also contradicts their alleged durability. Dean got killed by a golden retriever and by slipping in the shower. The shower thing especially shows normal human durability.

Dean was being killed by the Trickster, who pretty much has the power of a god.

All those deaths were set up to the last detail to kill Dean, often in humourously unlikely ways.

@amonset said:

Batman's highest showing> winchesters highest in skill.

What is Baleman's highest showing?

Sam's highest showing is beating a super-strong army trained meta-human in H2H.

and that's just what I can remember, I haven't run through all series' checking.

@amonset said:

Sam and Dean rely pretty heavily on luck and divine help to do what they do as well as magic, prep, and skill. They get bailed out a lot. Bats relies more on skill planning tech prep. Doesn't get lucky too often.

He gets lucky enough, and his opponents are very often incompetent.

The guy was thrown into a cell with clearly the worlds premier spine expert for one thing!

He was about to die when Catwoman turned up and shot Bane (very Supernatural-esque in cheapness)

Thugs sprayed a mass of bullets at him and Catwoman and they missed them whilst hitting everyone else

and anyway, the Winchesters wouldn't need to get lucky in Baleman's world, everybody there is waay weaker than what they face on a weekly basis, Baleman's world would be like a holiday to them.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie versions, Lets be honest with ourselves Batman will get stomped. Batman's feats in his movies are less and below power compared to the brothers.He gets his ass whoped through out the movies. Now even if this was a prep battle, it would still be an ubber stomp in favour of the brothers since they will equip themselves with some powerfull enchanted wepons. And no Dean is not stronger than Sam.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby said:

Movie versions, Lets be honest with ourselves Batman will get stomped. Batman's feats in his movies are less and below power compared to the brothers.He gets his ass whoped through out the movies. Now even if this was a prep battle, it would still be an ubber stomp in favour of the brothers since they will equip themselves with some powerfull enchanted wepons. And no Dean is not stronger than Sam.

Apart from he is though

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby said:

Apart from he is though

I am not getting you clearly, but from what i am discerning from you it seams you mean Dean is stronger than Sam, But no that's not the case there are many instances when Sam was kicking Deans a** in the show and also Sam has shown strength in many other ways than Dean.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, sam and dean take this guy, they have spells, the knives will wreck bats, they shoot better than anyone in batman movies and will hit his mouth, they have the durability, better raw instinct, should i go on?

man_thing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, sam and dean take this guy, they have spells, the knives will wreck bats, they shoot better than anyone in batman movies and will hit his mouth, they have the durability, better raw instinct, should i go on?

There is no prep. So no spells. They only have a desert eagle and a shotgun in trunk of their car parked 100m from fight.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't. Everything you said is wrong. No prep so no spells. They shoot better than anyone? Really? Remember the scene where Batman koed all the guards using batarangs in TDKR? Tanking hits from Demons and Lucifer is PIS. They are not feats. Batman has a kevlar armor. Winchesters wear jackets.

Strength-- Batman>> WInchesters

Speed-- Batman>>Winchesters

Equipments-- Batman>>Winchesters

Fighting skills-- Batman>>>>Winchesters

Durabilty-- Batman>>>Winchesters

Only way Winchesters can win this is if they get that shotgun. Even that is not a guaranteed win since Batman has dodged continuous machine gun fire.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@rbt said:

@sebast_allen said:

Don't. Everything you said is wrong. No prep so no spells. They shoot better than anyone? Really? Remember the scene where Batman koed all the guards using batarangs in TDKR? Tanking hits from Demons and Lucifer is PIS. They are not feats. Batman has a kevlar armor. Winchesters wear jackets.

And which one of the shooters shot better than sam and dean, none.

The winchesters are the meaning of PIS, everything they do is considered PIS, so drop it

Strength-- Batman>> WInchesters

Strength in numbers and teamwork - winchesters

Speed-- Batman>>Winchesters

Nah, and he can't blitz these two, they consistently fight faster characters

Equipments-- Batman>>Winchesters

Yeah, non lethal, they carry supernatural knives DEADLY guns and have a trunk full of weapons

Fighting skills-- Batman>>>>Winchesters

Experience in fights - winchesters, movie bats isn't as good as comic bats, but sam and dean fight much fatser, stronger faster opponents

Durabilty-- Batman>>>Winchesters

Ok.... Talking about there ability to take damage

Only way Winchesters can win this is if they get that shotgun. Even that is not a guaranteed win since Batman has dodged continuous machine gun fire.

Movie bats? Dodging point blank shotgun blasts?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sebast_Allen: I was just saying that Batman is a better marksman than either.

Only problem, PIS is not considered in battle forum. So Batman's durabilty>> Winchesters.

Strength in number? Against a guy who soloed a dozen of SWAT members?

And gets blitzed everytime. Or PIS comes into effect.

They only have a desert eagle. Read the OP.

Bats dodged automatic gun fire in TDKR.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@Sebast_Allen: I was just saying that Batman is a better marksman than either.

Well he doesnt have a gun in this fight, and they are better marksmen than anyone in the nolanverse

Only problem, PIS is not considered in battle forum. So Batman's durabilty>> Winchesters.

Yeah, but they will tank what he throws based off of consistent tanking of worse

Strength in number? Against a guy who soloed a dozen of SWAT members?

Sam and dean would beat those guys, they are a great duo

And gets blitzed everytime. Or PIS comes into effect.

Naw, while bats handles one the other head shots

They only have a desert eagle. Read the OP.

meh

Bats dodged automatic gun fire in TDKR.

He ran at someone while dodging there bullets being shot?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sebast_Allen: They can shoot all they want. Nothing is going through that Kevlar.

Not consistent, no. Lucifer hit Dean multiple times and he wasn't KOed. And they are hurt when fighting each other or other humans. They have durabilty of a human. Anything suggesting otherwise is PIS.

No they won't. 15 SWATs vs Winchesters? Nope.

Batman has experience with fighting many opponents at once. He won't leave himself open while attacking other.

Yes. He was running at the shooter.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@rbt said:

@Sebast_Allen: They can shoot all they want. Nothing is going through that Kevlar.

They will hit the mouth

Not consistent, no. Lucifer hit Dean multiple times and he wasn't KOed. And they are hurt when fighting each other or other humans. They have durabilty of a human. Anything suggesting otherwise is PIS.

And yet both of their bodies are meant to house omnipotent beings, they are more durable than your average human

No they won't. 15 SWATs vs Winchesters? Nope.

They have fought hives of vamps, demons, been to purgatory and faced hundreds if not thousands of monsters non stop

Batman has experience with fighting many opponents at once. He won't leave himself open while attacking other.

They have experience facing things that would make batman cry

Yes. He was running at the shooter.

Video please

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RBT

@Sebast_Allen: Bats has gauntlet to block those bullets.

That doesn't mean anything. Someone can host an angel or not does not depend at all on their body.

You talk like they enter a vapire nest and start murdering them. They always go with weakness of creature they are facing. Holy warer, dead man's blood, salt.

They have faced Lucifer. Bats have faced Joker. And Batman isn't fighting the creatues Winchesters face. He's fighting them.

Don.t have the video. Its when he was going to face Bane with Catwoman.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@Sebast_Allen: Bats has gauntlet to block those bullets.

Stop making nolanverse bats out to be a bullet timer, he isn't, and sam and dean are experienced gunslingers, dean even did a cowboy draw with the best shooter in that town and won, they will hit bats, they've hit faster and more agile opponents

That doesn't mean anything. Someone can host an angel or not does not depend at all on their body.

Well it doesn't really matter, they still have the CONSISTENT showings of tanking attacks and staying relatively fine

You talk like they enter a vapire nest and start murdering them. They always go with weakness of creature they are facing. Holy warer, dead man's blood, salt.

Even if they come with the weapons, they still have to face the speeding vampires coming from all directions, they ghave to fight demons with pure h2h and stab them etc

They have faced Lucifer. Bats have faced Joker. And Batman isn't fighting the creatues Winchesters face. He's fighting them.

So why did you bring up bats fighting multiple opponents, i was just saying that they have more experience than bats and know how to deal with those types of situations when a bulletproof person is stomping them.

Don.t have the video. Its when he was going to face Bane with Catwoman.

Find it

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RBT

@Sebast_Allen: He's dodged bullet before.

PIS is not feat. Winchesters are humans. They've human dyrability.

Vampires are not that fast in Supernatural. Demons are stupid. Anybody who's TK and engages someone who they know have a knife that could kill them in one shot, in h2h fight are stupid. Or this is called PIS.

Because Bats fought a dozen of LoS members and a dozen of SWAT members successfully. While engaging one, he's enough brain to look out for other.

I'm not going to try to find a video on internet which most likely doesn't exist on it. Copyright and all.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@Sebast_Allen: He's dodged bullet before.

Not movie version

PIS is not feat. Winchesters are humans. They've human dyrability.

It's called peak human

Vampires are not that fast in Supernatural. Demons are stupid. Anybody who's TK and engages someone who they know have a knife that could kill them in one shot, in h2h fight are stupid. Or this is called PIS.

They still fight faster/stronger opponents than what bats can ever do

Because Bats fought a dozen of LoS members and a dozen of SWAT members successfully. While engaging one, he's enough brain to look out for other.

The other will get to the shot gun and proceed to mess batman up or ride him over

I'm not going to try to find a video on internet which most likely doesn't exist on it. Copyright and all.

ok

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sebast_Allen: Yes heve. Don't have video if it.

Bats is one too. And most likely stronger than them. Lifting a grown man with one hand. That's more impressive than kicking down doors.

Again. Bats is not fighting vampires. He's fighting Winchesters. Who can't make him slow down by throwing water at him.

That's their only shot. Don.t forget that Bats think they are murderers. So, he won't mind cracking ribs or breaking their legs.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@rbt said:

@Sebast_Allen: Yes heve. Don't have video if it.

Need proof

Bats is one too. And most likely stronger than them. Lifting a grown man with one hand. That's more impressive than kicking down doors.

Sam overpowers many monsters which are slightly superhuman, he even overpowered a hellhound dude

Again. Bats is not fighting vampires. He's fighting Winchesters. Who can't make him slow down by throwing water at him.

He's fighting much more clever, crafty and skilled foes, not vamps, i know

That's their only shot. Don.t forget that Bats think they are murderers. So, he won't mind cracking ribs or breaking their legs.

Sam would outrun bats easily and if bats turns his back to one they will head shot him

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By dondave

Bruce gets head shotted

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers