#1 Posted by CapedCrusader16 (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman from the reboot.
Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Batman full gear,Spider-Man has web shooters.
Who would win ?

#2 Edited by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

What does JLU mean?

#3 Posted by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't exactly fair. But I say Spider-man even though he's in his early career im sure he can still beat Batman.

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21768 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't exactly fair. But I say Spider-man even though he's in his early career im sure he can still beat Batman.

not a chance, JLU batman has all his feats from TAS, TNA, JL, and JLU. Batman fights Killer Croc. Killer Croc is like for times the size of batman. Crappy Spiderman could even beat the Lizard whos not that big.

#5 Posted by dondave (36664 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by RebornAkuma (145 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give this one to batman

#7 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by IRS (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing Spiderman was really unimpressive compared to his other versions. JLU Batman has a truck load of more feats.

Batman FTW here.

#9 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Garfield's spider man wasn't that impressive compared to Macguire's, but he's still superior to JLU batman, he takes both rounds.

#10 Edited by CapedCrusader16 (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Garfield's spider man wasn't that impressive compared to Macguire's, but he's still superior to JLU batman, he takes both rounds.

which aspects he is superior except agility and speed ?

#11 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

which aspects he is superior except agility and speed ?

more skilled fighter

#12 Edited by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Jlu bats one shotted sinestro with a batarang, so he stomps round two.

#13 Edited by The Stegman (24045 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman single handedly took down Grundy, Star Sapphire, Tsukuri, Copperhead and Shade in less than a minute...he wins.

#14 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman.

#15 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

JLU Batman via Bat-factor

#16 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium said:

@batman242: Bat-factor?

Yea, I'm rewatching all of the JL and Justice League Unlimited episodes.

The Bat-factor is a force used by Batman to pull off impossible feats. Like Batman dodging Darkseid's Omega Beams and soloing the Injustice League.

#18 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by never give up (9573 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium said:

@batman242: Bat-factor?

Yea, I'm rewatching all of the JL and Justice League Unlimited episodes.

The Bat-factor is a force used by Batman to pull off impossible feats. Like Batman dodging Darkseid's Omega Beams and soloing the Injustice League.

LMAO so true.

#20 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium said:

@batman242: Like the PIS Belt?

That was more Adam West Batman's thing, but YESSSS! That's the Bat-factor into play.

#21 Posted by EscoBlades (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman stomp, even without Bat-factor. He has more feats and is considerably more skilled all round.

#22 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know how u guys can say Toby spiderman was more impressive than Garfield. It doesn't make any sense he was dodging rounds of bullets from like 5 ft away and broke the backboard of a hoop just by dunking. The only feat Toby has is barely keeping the that wall from falling on mj and he was using his back. As for the fight I'm not sure considering I watch the show but it barely shows batman and when he's there he doesn't do much just speaks in the bat voice.i don't see what bats has that puts him over webs maybe someone can show me I haven't seen all the episodes

#23 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium said:

@batman242: Like the PIS Belt?

That was more Adam West Batman's thing, but YESSSS! That's the Bat-factor into play.

Shark Repellent Bat-Spray ftw.

#24 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know how u guys can say Toby spiderman was more impressive than Garfield. It doesn't make any sense he was dodging rounds of bullets from like 5 ft away and broke the backboard of a hoop just by dunking. The only feat Toby has is barely keeping the that wall from falling on mj and he was using his back. As for the fight I'm not sure considering I watch the show but it barely shows batman and when he's there he doesn't do much just speaks in the bat voice.i don't see what bats has that puts him over webs maybe someone can show me I haven't seen all the episodes

I agree. I think the Garfield version was better all around, but his feats were WAY better. Aside from dodging bullets, he also snapped guns in half, cocooned the Lizard in a couple of seconds, and webbed the desk that would've flattened Stan Lee without looking and slammed it back into the Lizard. The only thing that Maguire had that was better was the spider-sense.