• 66 results
lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

Batman is in his Bat-cave chilling on his Bat-sofa when all of a sudden he gets a call on his Bat-phone.

"Hello Batman. I, Lex Luthor, have grown tired of your efforts at trolling me. So I will defeat you, once and for all. To aid me in this, I have cloned you ten times. All your clones are totally loyal to me and know all you know. I have prepped 9 months for this, eight of which were spent researching different types of torture. The last month my Batmen spent prepping to defeat you. You have a choice, come out and surrender within 24 hours. I will be merciful by giving you a quick death. The alternative is... you really don't want to know, but it won't be quick. Bwah ha ha ah!" With that Lex hung up.

You are Batman. What do you do now?

No Caption Provided

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since his dumbass didn't give me a location, I'd wait until nightfall, sneak into Lex Luthor's house, capture him and interrogate him. Or I'll just chill on my batsofa.

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I call superman

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MonsterStomp

Yeah I'd probably call Flash.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@lorbo: Call the JLA, JSA and Titans

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get on the Bat Phone & call JLA Headquarters for help.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Change my pants.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lorbo

@monsterstomp:

Ooh you have got me laughing hard. The general idea was for Batman to walk outside his Bat-cave. Since obviously Lex knows where it is now. I don't think your going to be able to interrogate Lex easily. He has prepped for this and has ten Batmen. He's probably wearing his Warsuit too.

If you chill on your Bat-sofa I hope your writing you will, and saying goodbye to your friends LOL.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i call superman, tell him whats up. when i go in to surrender, superman comes in, destroys all of the clones, and i kick lex luthor's ass

2nd plan (in case the first one is not allowed), luthor will most likely have his clones patrolling the outside so i cant sneak in. i drive up in my bat car, go in to surrender, then i have the bat car drive in, ram into the clones and explode if necessary.

i also call in nightwing and robin for backup if needed

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lorbo

@bronze_surfer: That's ridiculous. That seems like overkill. But it isn't is it? Not for ten BAT-men is it LOL?

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lorbo

@knightofzero: Batman beats Superman. He has before. I'm sure ten of them have a way to beat Supes with Lex Luthor of all people helping them.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Call up Robin and tell him you need him for a top secret mission. That mission being him dressing up like Batman and hang around the cave tomorrow for a big surprise!

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav: That's a perfect plan. I could totally see Batman doing that too. LOL. Just make sure the mask he wears has superglue so it won't come off. That way Lex will think he got you.

30KRobert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its simple really.. offer him some physical compensation and everything will be alright..

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@30krobert:

What do you mean? Lex has all he wants. What he wants is Batman dead.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Threaten Darkseid and have him show up in my place and OB everyone... in return DS gets a favour from the 'goddamn Batman'!!

good day

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or I just press the anti-'Luthor prepped for me and has made clones to destroy me' button and I win.

Booyah!!

good day

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I call Darkseid and tell him

"I BET YOU CAN'T KILL ME 10 TIMES"

Then hang up.

30KRobert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo said:

@30krobert:

What do you mean? Lex has all he wants. What he wants is Batman dead.

DUDE! PHYSICAL COMPENSATION!

No Caption Provided

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@lorbo: batman has never beaten superman.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If darkseids clones couldnt handle bats brain i doubt luthors woild. If he watered them down then ok but then they not batmen really just knockoffs. I chill on my bat sofa and then casually bat slap them all when they come.

30KRobert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@lorbo said:

@monsterstomp:

Ooh you have got me laughing hard. The general idea was for Batman to walk outside his Bat-cave. Since obviously Lex knows where it is now. I don't think your going to be able to interrogate Lex easily. He has prepped for this and has ten Batmen. He's probably wearing his Warsuit too.

If you chill on your Bat-sofa I hope your writing you will, and saying goodbye to your friends LOL.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DigitalShooter9

Call lex again, make fun of his hair(oh, he doesnt have any)piss him off, tell him to fight me like a man tomorrow at crime alley one on one.Tell him if he doesnt, he is a coward. Go to crime alley tomorrow, bring robin, popcorn and a foldable chair. Once lex shows up, send robin( dick grayson) after him. Sit on the chair and eat popcorn while watching robin whooping lex. After he is done, walk up to lex and say: "See, I can beat you with my dick", you know why? "CAUSE IM BATMAN" Then casually walk away.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

call the league

RebornAkuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omg.... The op LOL

But I would call the martian manhunter to start shutting some minds down

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dratini1331

@lorbo said:

@knightofzero: Batman beats Superman. He has before. I'm sure ten of them have a way to beat Supes with Lex Luthor of all people helping them.

Batman's only beaten superman in, what, 2 out of 9 encounters? And both were in Batman comics, neither are canon, neither are 1v1, neither have both sides even for prep time or anything of that matter, and in one of them (Hush) Batman outright says he would get destroyed by superman.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

call my biggest fan from the 5th dimension

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd call Justice League, Teen Titans, Bat family, Justice Legue International and Justice League Dark, guess what? Lex is doomed.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QFT

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@strongarm said:

QFT

Then have him made a silver age story where Lex is the butler, those nine other batmen will be given as payment to Bat-Mite. Tell alfred to cook up some beans and chili take the biggest bat dump in the world and make lex wipe my ass.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: You drunk? They never had 9 encounters, and if you count the non canon fights, batman has humiliated supes about like 3 times in non canon(Red Son, Tdksa and Tdkr) Held his own against him almost without any prep in hush, Proven to be capable of defeating him in tower of babel. Never mind the beating superman got in the 1991 superman annual, guess what, supes died, go on rage..... There is only 1 instance of superman beating batman that that is in sacrifice, though batman had no prep, and was simply surprised by superman thinking he was darkseid, he got a heavy beating....

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's easy, I call the JLA.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Use my teleporter and GTFO. The make a million Batman army and send them to kick Lex Luthor ass.

Then make 5 clone of powergirl and Wonderwomen because I can peace out.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: Um... Really?

Loading Video...

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/citizenbane/blog/superman-vs-batman/79268/

I'm not saying bring in non-canon, I'm literally saying, try to do so otherwise. Batman has NEVER beaten superman on even ground. Given years of prep and help from other sources, then yes batman COULD feasibly win. You can say all you want, but in any equal 1-on-1 fight, batman gets face rolled. "But, but, Batman is a master of prep! He has Kryptonite on him at all times!" And what's batman going to do when supes flies off and sun dips? Please, do tell! I'll tell you he'll do, jack all.

Batman gets freaking destroyed by superman in every canon encounter. Every. Single. One.

Superman has fought off more Kryptonite than batman carries around, and him sun-dipping is something batman can't do anything about. The only times batman has beaten superman is with help and extreme prep time against superman's no prep, and superman usually not even wanting to fight.

For christ's sake, Superman has beaten batman to within an inch of his life on multiple occasions. Supes crushes the entire JLA in new 52, and Batman got punched out while hyped up on bane venom. Batman even admits in Hush that he would get destroyed in all of a second if Superman wanted to, so no, Hush is not a +1 for batman.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#37  Edited By Floopay

I use all of my money to buy out his company, then fire him, then confiscate any and all technology he has.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 juiceboks  Moderator

I'd probably call J'onn and ask for some favors.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Give me one canon instance where superman beats batman with prep. On hush batman had no prep and on sacrifice, he had no prep or kryptonite, he was caught totally of guard, go ahead give me an instance of superman destroying batman in canon content, to be honest, they never had a fight where batman had prep and superman wasnt holding back simultaneously, basically, they never had a fight in canon where both had equal conditions. Note:Batman having two sided prep against supes is fair........ So you caht say on a one on one fair fight, batman cannot have prep....

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Angry joe, as much as I like his channel a lot, has some flaws about the whole batman superman thing, I mean come on, I cannot think of an occasion where he doesnt wear that superman tshirt, do you actually think his review would be fair? The other blog you linked, I mean, I made my own blog pointing out just the flaws of that blog you linked,besides it really is done by a fanboy, I am not saying I am not a fanboy myself, I am, but to each its their own....

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9:

You're not a fanboy but you strongly stood by Batman beating the JLA with a Lantern Ring which he has no feats for(I asked you over and over for them and you couldn't hand any just saying "HE'S BATMAN". And couldn't state how he's going to pull off his plans with the JLA looking straight at him and thought the Batfamily was going to be a factor.

Yea you're not a fanboy.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DigitalShooter9
Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sylvain

Well i call my girls/B********

Dc

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Marvel

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Everyone accepts because I'M BATMAN(Dam i'm hot).

Note:Batgirls wanted to help me but i said BITCH PLEASE you have no chance against me *Bat slap*.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Btw, you want feats of batman with a gl ring?

No Caption Provided

Here he out wills hal and takes his ring off, what better feat can you wish for?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9:

That's New 52. You were arguing Pre 52 Batman. And that's not impressive. I mean him making constructs. People have taken Hals ring off before and Hal can control ti anyways. Because he can pull off a ring means he can fight the JLA with it? It's not liek it's Thors hammer where you have to be worthy to pick it up.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: As long as you admit to being a fanboy over it, that's good enough for me ^_^

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Do you know anything about green lanterns? If batman has a higher will power than hal as presented above, he can use the ring better than him, which means he could directly create better constructs, it is all based on willpower and imagination, which bruce exceeds hal in, dc stated itself that batman would be extremely op with a green lantern ring, that is why batman has almost no feats with it, and probably never will....

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wardemon32

@digitalshooter9:

Where in this scan did it say Batman has higer will power? It said he wasn't concentrating. Hwod oes that deal with will power. And you argued a featless Batman with a GL ring.

He had it in his possesion and he took it back, wouldn't that go both ways?

@beatboks1

In oen fo your torneys didn't you have someone take off GLs ring and then GL bringing it back to himself with his mind?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Do you know anything about green lanterns? If batman has a higher will power than hal as presented above, he can use the ring better than him, which means he could directly create better constructs, it is all based on willpower and imagination, which bruce exceeds hal in, dc stated itself that batman would be extremely op with a green lantern ring, that is why batman has almost no feats with it, and probably never will....

That scan in no way indicates that Batman has more will power than Hal, it just show that's he's smart

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aye