-1 month Prep, Standard Equipment

Round 5 : Dr. Doom & Detroit Steel

-1 month Prep(team Bat has extra 3 days), Standard Equipment

Round 6 : Lex Luthor(Battlesuit) & Mr. Terrific

-3 months Prep(team Bat has extra 1 month), Standard Equipment

#2 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP!

#3 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give this to team Bat. Prep time for Iron man is enough for him to design suits that can counteract all of em. The hardest challenge would most likely be Doom and Namor. Detroit Steel and Black Manta, not so much. Im guessing the villains would target Bats first as he is more vulnerable although Snyder Batman is an exception physically. Lol.

#4 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@fury714 said:

I'd give this to team Bat. Prep time for Iron man is enough for him to design suits that can counteract all of em. The hardest challenge would most likely be Doom and Namor. Detroit Steel and Black Manta, not so much. Im guessing the villains would target Bats first as he is more vulnerable although Snyder Batman is an exception physically. Lol.

Ok...how about Lex & Mr.T combination?

#5 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Id still go for team bat. It's that prep time really. With less prep time, it'll be a lesser survival rate for em. Current tony just made a gun to take on the phoenix. Although I don't discount lex though. But yeah, still team Bats on this one. :)

#6 Posted by Pokeysteve (8231 posts) - - Show Bio

Really nothing they can do against a Green Lantern. Rhodey will occupy one while GL wrecks the other and then they double team what's left.

Even Manta and Namor would be close. What are they going to do in three days.

#7 Posted by iamthewolf88 (346 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it stops at the last round.... or they are all a bloody mess.

#8 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats took out GL (Kyle) in Tower of Babel and as well as the Justice League, he has a month to cook up a strat. War Machine is not as advanced as Marvel NOW Tony Stark so he won't last that long. As for Namor though I kinda overlooked the prep time. Although we are still talking about Batman though.

#9 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg BFR's Iron man and watches as Deathstroke beats down on the Batman

they lose in round 1

#10 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@fury714 said:

Id still go for team bat. It's that prep time really. With less prep time, it'll be a lesser survival rate for em. Current tony just made a gun to take on the phoenix. Although I don't discount lex though. But yeah, still team Bats on this one. :)

Oh, ya...that's the best feats scan so far, it's more convincing.

#11 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

How can cyborg BFR Iron Man? Im gonna bet it's gonna be the other way around.

#12 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

Really nothing they can do against a Green Lantern. while GL wrecks the other and then they double team what's left.

Really? isn't GL can't control Yellow things? and Batman did paint the whole room with Yellow color...I am sure Batman can does the same again.

you would be surprise what Ironman capable of in just few days... he is already a 100 tonner, a walking powerhouse.Prep is just a bonus IMO.

#13 Posted by Gritterr (489 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops @ 5 giving doom a month prep is too much. even with the 3 extra days they dont get past doom

#14 Posted by lytet5 (66 posts) - - Show Bio

if they somehow manage to stop Hal, then they definitely stop at Doom

#15 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5006 posts) - - Show Bio

No way they get past Doom.

#16 Posted by Pokeysteve (8231 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Really nothing they can do against a Green Lantern. while GL wrecks the other and then they double team what's left.

Really? isn't GL can't control Yellow things? and Batman did paint the whole room with Yellow color...I am sure Batman can does the same again.

you would be surprise what Ironman capable of in just few days... he is already a 100 tonner, a walking powerhouse.Prep is just a bonus IMO.

Lol I don't know the context of that scan but the Corp hasn't had the yellow weakness for a VERY long time. I t kind of looks like Damian but in Grayson's old green elf shoes. I want to read that story! Any idea where it's from?

I could give you the Namor round even with a weak argument. I don't know much about him. Only that he is very strong and very cranky.

#17 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 1. New 52 Cyborg would crank Iron Man - his technopathy alone would allow him to just shut Tony down without doing more than thinking. He can BFR Batman w/ a boom tube, or just let DS kick Batman around. Without prep, that fight isn't close.

#18 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Lol I don't know the context of that scan but the Corp hasn't had the yellow weakness for a VERY long time. I t kind of looks like Damian but in Grayson's old green elf shoes. I want to read that story! Any idea where it's from?

I could give you the Namor round even with a weak argument. I don't know much about him. Only that he is very strong and very cranky.

I don't know either... i just remember I saw this scan, but i don't know much about GL.

Namor is strong I know, between class 75 tons right? but he has been ass kicked by Black Panther...

#19 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox said:

Stops at 1. New 52 Cyborg would crank Iron Man - his technopathy alone would allow him to just shut Tony down without doing more than thinking. He can BFR Batman w/ a boom tube, or just let DS kick Batman around. Without prep, that fight isn't close.

OIC. Can you show me some scans of current Cyborg? I know very little about him. Current Tony is technopathy too. With his Extremis enhancement. He can do the same to Cyborg...but I am not sure Tony can take down current Cyborg.

#20 Posted by Pokeysteve (8231 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Pokeysteve said:

I don't know either... i just remember I saw this scan, but i don't know much about GL.

Namor is strong I know, between class 75 tons right? but he has been ass kicked by Black Panther...

Namor is class 100 I think. More underwater. Getting beaten by Panther.....there must be circumstances we don't know about. Panther's not even a 2 tonner.

#21 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

They loose against Doom, but they could win in other rounds.

#22 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

They loose against Doom, but they could win in other rounds.

I thought so too... Batman + IronMan can definitely take down Doom.