Batman & Iron Man vs Dr Doom & Lex Luthor

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By MasterKungFu

standard versions, regular equipment, random encounter, win by any means necessary but no BFR

lex has his battle-suit, tony has bleeding edge and bruce has hell-bat

J_Jonzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By J_Jonzz

But can he pick all the armors

House party protocol

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@j_jonzz: 1 armor suit only per combatant

J_Jonzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: then I'd probably go with team one but only if they could work together because it seems like their personalities might clash

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@j_jonzz: it should be recommended that team members work together if they want to win. team 2 would have problems too with personality issues

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of Team 2 can solo. Easily.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom could solo

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom could solo

hay look... a random smart person... So rare in this habitat.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

iDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 2.

chipj15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hell-bat?! ya team 1 ftw, tony can sit out bats has got this one

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Drew_Tan

Bats theoretically with Hell Bat's full potential could solo here.

Avatar image for marcus_halberstram
Marcus_Halberstram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellbat can potentially solo.

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chipj15 said:

@drew_tan said:

LOOK fanboys!!! This particular species is currently in a state of overpopulation. If a solution to this problem is not found, their impulsive/ mindless commenting may render the currently endangered species "Smart People" extinct.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well we have bat-bashers. Hellbat for the win. Come at me bro.

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dr_Deplorable

@batking200: You know... you are right...... he beats EVERYONE!!!!!!!! Lets all renounce Superman, Captain America,TOOA, The Justice League, and whatever god you worship because what we have here is a man who can beat them all at once!!!!!!!!

His powers: a league of hipster faboys without two comics to rub together/ The ability to beat anyone when the writers give him EXACTLY WHAT HE NEEDS TO KILL THEM (Honestly a moron could beat superman with: access to kryptonite, an unlimited supply of cash, and prep.)

His name: The name of power, the name of greatness, and foremost the name fanboys shout at you like moronic children when you trump them with logic..... and that name is... Batman.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellbat and Bleeding Edge ftw.

chipj15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By chipj15

@dr_deplorable:

OH MY GOD CODE RED!!! There is a bat-basher amongst us in this thread, they may seem normal BUT DON'T BE FOOLED!!! once they hear about batman taking down a stronger opponent they lash out and will insult you, call you fanboy amongst other things.

They've attempted to adapt with the endangered species of smart people but are unable to do to being complete Dumba$$e$ I've spotted one right now if we continue to let them post comments they could wipe All the smart people of the world!!! If you spot anymore please go to www.there'saDumba$$bat-basherpostingcomments.com and report them to the proper authorities. Help solve this problem for the better of humanity.

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chipj15: Wait where is it!!!!! Oh God!!! a bat-basher is dangerous. It might try and warp our sorry little minds with it's... whats that thing called.....Logic!!!!!!! But dont worry our lord and savior batman will save us with his.... his... whatever it is he does that makes him special and awesome like everyone says he is (you know that thing... I cant seem to think of it now but I'm sure it's there!!). I mean OMG ever since my friends all got their Lobotomies they all tell me he is the BEST!!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-6137545428734
deactivated-6137545428734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Flames could light anytime.

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jack Donaghy

@dr_deplorable said:

@chipj15: Wait where is it!!!!! Oh God!!! a bat-basher is dangerous. It might try and warp our sorry little minds with it's... whats that thing called.....Logic!!!!!!! But dont worry our lord and savior batman will save us with his.... his... whatever it is he does that makes him special and awesome like everyone says he is (you know that thing... I cant seem to think of it now but I'm sure it's there!!). I mean OMG ever since my friends all got their Lobotomies they all tell me he is the BEST!!!!!

The scary thing is you're serious, I'm suffering so much secondhand embarrassment for you right now. Haven't cringed this hard in a while.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Marcus_Halberstram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batking200: You know... you are right...... he beats EVERYONE!!!!!!!! Lets all renounce Superman, Captain America,TOOA, The Justice League, and whatever god you worship because what we have here is a man who can beat them all at once!!!!!!!!

Totes.

chipj15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_deplorable: And this report has been proven to be FALSE! A bat-basher never uses logic because it is incapable of logic. Studies have shown that they are (As one scientist puts it) "complete dumba$$e$." The number of bat fanboys has actually been very small as of late, on the contrary bat-bashers have been on an extreme rise as of late and they have been proven to be stupider then the supposed bat fanboys they oppose, scientists say that instead of bat fanboys being on a rise normal comic book fans are being accused by bat bashers of being bat fanboys when they believe batman would win a fight against a generally stronger opponent even if batmans given an extremely power suit such as the hellbat, This person who goes by dr deplorable is a typical bat-basher, the hell bat suit is an EXTREMELY powerful suit being able to go toe-toe with darkseid someone the whole justice league has gone toe to toe with and struggle against, nearly being defeated by him. Lex luthor's battle suit wouldn't even last 5 minutes against hellbat, dr doom is the only one that would give him trouble and even he wouldn't take the hellbat down and tony's bleeding edge suit would just quicken his defeat I'm Bill'O Reilly and this is no spin zone, thanks for watching.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm sorry as smart as Bruce and Tony is..... Dr.Doom will reign Supreme Lex isn't needed.

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dr_Deplorable

@chipj15: Doom Without prep has: taken a hit from he infinity gauntlet ( not a little hit, this hit was described as thanos's wrath) and survived (regular armor), Has easily crushed titanium/ diamond, fought a FRIGGIN Lion with no armor and no tech (just his fracking hands), matched the Silver Surfer in power, and Cap. America in H2H combat, Beaten Magneto, Out Magicked (i know that's not the right term, i just think it funny) Master Khan, and killed the only person smarter then him Mr. fan-friggin-tastic.

If he can take a hit from Thanos with IG, AND match the SILVER SURFER..... batman is DOOMED!!!!

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of Team 2 can solo. Easily.

In what world? I could see Doom taking down one of them, I could even see Lex taking down one of them, but neither of team two would be taking down both by themselves.

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chipj15: Doom Without prep has: taken a hit from he infinity gauntlet ( not a little hit, this hit was described as thanos's wrath) and survived (regular armor), Has easily crushed titanium/ diamond, fought a FRIGGIN Lion with no armor and no tech (just his fracking hands), matched the Silver Surfer in power, and Cap. America in H2H combat, Beaten Magneto, Out Magicked (i know that's not the right term, i just think it funny) Master Khan, and killed the only person smarter then him Mr. fan-friggin-tastic.

If he can take a hit from Thanos with IG, AND match the SILVER SURFER..... batman is DOOMED!!!!

Most of that is HUGE PIS but continue Doomwanking while you're at it.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom solos.

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_donaghy:Then every batman feat is PIS as far as I'm concerned!!

Im so FRACKING tired of the term "PIS". Every time you present irrefutable research to prove a battlers power some A$$ WHOLE comes along and without context calls it PIS!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hellbat armor is just the last straw that has proven that even the writers at DC are Batman fanboys.

I used to like Batman, loved his stories, while he is in Gotham, doing his thing with his villains.

However, putting him in the JLA ruined him. Now just because he is the most popular character in comics, he has to look Badass at all times so they have to push him into things he was never meant for.

Batman has gone from one of my top 3 favorite characters, to being probably my most hated just from all the stupid writing they put him through to make him look cool.

Also, simply due to the annoyance of the "I am the Goddamn Batman" line, if I ever meet Frank Miller I will punch him in the face.

For those of you that watch wrestling, congratulations Batman is your John Cena.

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper: That is exactly my general problem with DC... You can become well invested in a Hero/ Villain only to have his powers changed phenomenally because they are more or less popular. Like with batman, WW, Aquaman, ect.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Team 2. The Hellbat armour is all ready overrated I see, what a surprise when it comes to anything Batman related.

How is it overrated? It tanked a stomp from Darkseid which in one of the earlier fights, floored the entire league for crying out loud ...And was even able to hurt Uxas with it's punches...

I don't get it when people like to lowball such good feats just because they are related to Batman...

If, say Ironman built a suit that beats the crap out of Thor, no one would bat an eye or call it overrated, but when Batman builds a suit that lasts a few minutes against Darkseid, everyone loses their minds...

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@chipj15 said:

@drew_tan said:

@marcus_halberstram said:

LOOK fanboys!!! This particular species is currently in a state of overpopulation. If a solution to this problem is not found, their impulsive/ mindless commenting may render the currently endangered species "Smart People" extinct.

No Caption Provided

@dr_deplorable: You know what other species is in a state of over-population? Trolls... Trust me, there is enough of your kind around. So kindly grab your bait and go fish somewhere else please.....

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why the F##KING HELL are people going on about hate in my thread?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Warning for insults. Don't do it again.

chipj15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: I agree with you completely this thread has just turned into a bat-basher thread, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HE DIDN'T EVEN BEAT DARKSEID! The suit was destroyed he far from overrated just bat-bashers looking for a reason to hate batman

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@digitalshooter9: First of all Darkseid>Thor, they're not really comparable. And tanking hits from Darkseid doesnt suddenly translate into stopping magical attacks from Doom's calibre. The writers love wanking Batman, I like the character, but no one can really deny the bull**** that's in any story he's in. That last part wasn't wholly relevant, but anyway team 2 wins.

Magical attacks does not equal insta win... The suit's speed alone should give Doom difficulty in utilizing magic based attacks. Does Doom have any durability feats that suggest he can take a punch from something that even Darkseid couldn't shrug off? (Not counting the PIS fest Doom tanking blasts from the Infinity Gauntlet)

Hell Bat one shotted Kalibak, and as far as I know Doom does not have too superb durability so I don't know what makes you think he can handle a suit that was hanging around Darkseid. (Who by the way, would utterly crush Doom in 5 seconds.)

Honestly, people wanking Doom like you are right now are much worse.

The writers are also Bat-Wankers? This here is golden.

Alright then. Every Batman fan is a batwanker, every writer is a batwanker, every movie director is a batwanker... If that is the way you want to see it, fine... But keep this in mind:

At the end of the day, the writers are writers and you are just a pissed off individual that keeps hating. This won't change the fact that writers (though you ironically call them wankers) will actually have a contribution to comics while you just keep complaining all day because you don't like what they are doing with a character.

See I'm totally fine with it.. It'll be you who is missing out on the fun.

Marcus_Halberstram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_deplorable: How have Batman's "powers" changed phenomenally? The whole batman taking on super-powered beings with prep scenario has existed since 1986 IIRC.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers