• 63 results
#1 Posted by TheLegendary32 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Both have 1 day of prep. When it's time to battle, both are bloodlusted.

vs
#2 Posted by TheLegendary32 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, in case you guys are wondering what the suit does.

It has Heat vision mode, speed force mode, will power mode (blasts green lantern energies) , camouflage mode, Veritas mode (similar to Wonder woman's lasso of truth and it also emits electricity) , flight mode and teleportation (3 meters).

#3 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Pretty good fight. Not sure who would take it.
#4 Posted by Herald (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is this suit from?

#5 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on what kind of prep is allowed........Midnighter has had some eccentric ideas in that field.

#6 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Strider92 (16476 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Wildstorm or Dc Midnighter?

Is Midnighter allowed doors?

#8 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

That suit is just dumb, why does DC feel the need to have to make stuff up like this?? either way Hong Kong Fuey wins

#9 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. In Road Home, easily beat Geo-Force.

#10 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

Depends on what kind of prep is allowed........Midnighter has had some eccentric ideas in that field.

He'll throw the Carrier at Bruce.
#11 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming this is WS Midnighter,

Heat vision: Midnighter has dodged it from Apollo.

Speed Force: Midnighter has killed three speedsters, and it's not like the Insider suit makes Batman as fast as any of the Flashes at any rate.

Willpower mode: Midnighter actually had a short skirmish with Kyle Rayner in Countdown: The Search for Ray Palmer, he was pinned down by a construct but broke free by flinging a baton at Kyle's head.

Camouflage mode: Enhanced senses, not sure how this affects things.

Veritas mode: Not sure how this affects things either, the electricity isn't going to be an issue. The Colonel had electrical powers and Midnighter broke his face, but IIRC the Colonel didn't get a chance to hit Midnighter. Even so his durability should be a good enough counter.

Flight mode: I don't remember Bruce's flight mode, I need to check that again.

Teleportation: Midnighter's dodged a laser that could maneuver through the air a la the Omega Beams from a closer range than 3 feet. This should not help unless Bruce can outmove him or something.

#12 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane said:

He'll throw the Carrier at Bruce.

Nah.

He'll just throw everyone at Bruce.
#13 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

With one day of prep I say Batman wins this

#14 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane: Bruce's clout with the JL could also prove helpful in case other characters are allowed, but I generally tend not to take that into account.
#15 Posted by TheLegendary32 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@Herald: After he came back from the past, he made the suit so that he could see the changes that have occured in Gotham City while he was away.

#16 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: Me neither. Plus if other characters are allowed, Midnighter's daughter is a reality warper....

#17 Posted by TheLegendary32 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay. No other characters. Just the 2 of them.

#18 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, if it's just the two of them then Midnighter could bring that armor he used to defeat Apollo, but that armor's main credit was its durability so it might be limited in its use. He also had a nanobot cocktail that took down the Engineer, whose tech is generally speaking a lot more impressive than Batman's, that could be an option.

#19 Posted by TheLegendary32 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Since I have little knowledge of Midnighter, please provide more feats from him.

#20 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

This was the cocktail in question:

#21 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

What does the insider suit do?

#22 Posted by Strider92 (16476 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Assuming this is WS Midnighter,

Heat vision: Midnighter has dodged it from Apollo.

Speed Force: Midnighter has killed three speedsters, and it's not like the Insider suit makes Batman as fast as any of the Flashes at any rate.

Willpower mode: Midnighter actually had a short skirmish with Kyle Rayner in Countdown: The Search for Ray Palmer, he was pinned down by a construct but broke free by flinging a baton at Kyle's head.

Camouflage mode: Enhanced senses, not sure how this affects things.

Veritas mode: Not sure how this affects things either, the electricity isn't going to be an issue. The Colonel had electrical powers and Midnighter broke his face, but IIRC the Colonel didn't get a chance to hit Midnighter. Even so his durability should be a good enough counter.

Flight mode: I don't remember Bruce's flight mode, I need to check that again.

Teleportation: Midnighter's dodged a laser that could maneuver through the air a la the Omega Beams from a closer range than 3 feet. This should not help unless Bruce can outmove him or something.

Midnighter being able to deal with people that have one of these powers doesn't mean he can handle someone who has all of them, especially if those people you're referring to aren't as smart or skilled as Batman.

I don't really know about the outcome of this battle

#24 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (526 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't the Insider Suit require recharging?

#25 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Middy both vintage and new middy (not sure if the knocking down MM counts)

#26 Posted by Dernman (15093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rumble Man said:

It doesn't. MM was faking.
#27 Posted by Masterr (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight. Not very sure, I am tempted to say Bruce wins, but Midnighter is more than a match for him. I say Bruce after a very difficult fight.

#28 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce seduces Midnighter and then betrays him.

#29 Posted by WillPayton (9455 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce wins.

#30 Posted by Dernman (15093 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't say who I think wins either way it will hurt. I don't like Midnighter and I can't stand the Insider suit.

#31 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

@Rumble Man said:

Would you say that chopping the arm of that goathead red lantern is a good feat?

#32 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

Nope. That never happened.

#33 Posted by Dernman (15093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rumble Man said:

@Dernman said:

@Rumble Man said:

Would you say that chopping the arm of that goathead red lantern is a good feat?

Not really. He didn't have any kind of shield on or anything. I would say him dodging that punch while pinned down was more impressive then that.
#34 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN. Should be a good fight

#35 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: I agree, but at this time I only know half of the fight since I do not know of the suits weaknesses

#36 Posted by Kinasin_ (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#37 Posted by TheLegendary32 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

So the Goddamn Batman wins?

#38 Posted by TheLegendary32 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: Its only weakness is it needs to recharge for a very long time.

#39 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheLegendary32: how long are we talking?

#40 Edited by TheLegendary32 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on which mode he uses. But the longest which I think is WP mode is 24 hours or 34. Not so sure. I need to check first to be sure.

Shortest is HV mode which only need 30 secs recharge time.

#41 Edited by TheLegendary32 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

FOUND IT.

30 SEX REG TIME FOR HV MODE,
24 HOUR REG TIME FOR WP MODE.
#42 Posted by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Midnighter has a good chance at this, especially with door. If there is a way for batman to be defeated, Midnighter wins, otherwise, batman wins. Even with the suit, I don't feel like Batman is anywhere near the level of Superman. He seems like a top-tier street level which should be a good match for Midnighter.

#43 Edited by TheLegendary32 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@Redberry: Batman isn't in league with Supes since he's human but Batman always has kryptonite (given to him by supes himself) under his gloves in case supes goes bonkers. Batman's intellect is also way above Superman's. Regarding your analysis, are you saying that Midnighter can defeat anyone if they can be defeated because ANYONE can be defeated. If so then Midnighter stomps this. Hell, maybe he can take on supes. Unless you can clarify your statement, I'm giving this to Middyboy.

#44 Edited by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheLegendary32 said:

@Redberry: Batman isn't in league with Supes since he's human but Batman always has kryptonite (given to him by supes himself) under his gloves in case supes goes bonkers. Batman's intellect is also way above Superman's. Regarding your analysis, are you saying that Midnighter can defeat anyone if they can be defeated? If so then Midnighter stomps this. Hell, maybe he can take on supes. Unless you can clarify your statement, I'm giving this to Middyboy.

Midnighter can't defeat Superman because he doesn't have the capability to hurt him, unless he has kryptonite. Batman is just a human in a suit. Midnighter can run millions of battles inside his head even before they actually fight. It's like playing video games where you can unlimited chances to beat the boss. Throughout that millions of battle simulations, if he can beat batman even just once, he will. That's how Midnighter is. He has super strength, speed, reaction speed, can't feel pain, with enhanced healing factor. I feel like these advantages should allow him to win over batman.

#45 Posted by TheLegendary32 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: I guess he could have concocted that device because he was allies with Engineer based on dialogue. And I'm pretty sure Bats could have concocted a cocktail similar to his were they to exchange places. He defeated the whole JLA! (Tower of Babel)

#46 Posted by TheLegendary32 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@Redberry: I know that battle computer in his head. But in my opinion, with Bats' intellect, he could actually use this to his advantage since Middy would rely too much on those simulations in his head. (That's just my opinion.)

Well anyway, based on your logic I would give an advantage to Midnighter on this one.

#47 Edited by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheLegendary32 said:

@Redberry: I know that battle computer in his head. But in my opinion, with Bats' intellect, he could actually use this to his advantage since Middy would rely too much on those simulations in his head. (That's just my opinion.)

Well anyway, based on your logic I would give an advantage to Midnighter on this one.

The Mechanic can find a cure for cancer out of boredom, but she wasn't able to stop his battle computer due to its very complex. I can't deny the possibility that Batman can stop his battle computer, but the rule stated that they only have one day prep, so I don't think Batman can invent something in that short amount of time that can effectively eliminate his battle computer. For Batman to win this battle, he needs to move faster than Midnighter can react as well as having the extreme durability. Those of which Batman lacks in this battle.

#48 Edited by TheLegendary32 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@Redberry: The Insider suit provides him with the Speed Force mode which grants him superhuman speed much like Flash and as for durability, the suit got hit by a rocket launcher and it wasn't even scratched. Batman wasn't even hurt that much. He also defeated the Outsiders by himself including Geo-Force who had Superman like abilities.

Taking the full brunt of a rocket launcher then coming out unscathed.
Being hit by another blast then completing his mission afterwards
#49 Edited by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheLegendary32 said:

Taking the full brunt of a rocket launcher then coming out unscathed.

@Redberry: The Insider suit provides him with the Speed Force mode which grants him superhuman speed much like Flash and as for durability, the suit got hit by a rocket launcher and it wasn't even scratched. Batman wasn't even hurt that much. He also defeated the Outsiders by himself including Geo-Force who had Superman like abilities.

Midnighter has taken on the entire Authority team with ease. He had taken on people with high durability, high healing factor, and high speed. Does that battle suit enhance Batman's reaction speed? It's very important here, just because a person can move very fast doesn't mean they can tag speedster. If he still has human reaction speed then Midnighter could win this easily. If not, then I can't say that this fight will be a curbstomp, but when you have a chance to redo your mistakes millions of times, I think Midnighter has the advantage in this fight, IMO. :)

#50 Posted by TheLegendary32 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@Redberry: Even Apollo?