Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Sgtcrispy

Able to vanish while someone is looking directly at him 
Able to vanish while someone is looking directly at him 
There's another one where he's able to vanish from a Flash, who speeds around looking all over for him and can't find him. I'll look for it.

Was able to hide in the JLA tower for an hour without being noticed, not even by Supes. He had a device that disguised his heartbeat but still that's impressive considering he'd have to be perfectly still for Supes not to hear him.
 Was able to hide in the JLA tower for an hour without being noticed, not even by Supes. He had a device that disguised his heartbeat but still that's impressive considering he'd have to be perfectly still for Supes not to hear him.

Vanishes from Azrael when he's looking right at him.
 Vanishes from Azrael when he's looking right at him.

Able to hide from Jay Garrick. 
Able to hide from Jay Garrick. 

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By cody1984
@Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

One she's more convincing than clayface two she's been alive for a very long time and using her powers to get the drop on other throughout her entire life so batman isn't going to just know that manikin  is a shape shifter.  

No I really don't see this supposed huge advantage batman has in stealth over Mystique and Punisher that you claim.   

"
How so? It's not like Clayface was that bad at it being an actor. I can see how Mystique is better but not by a huge margin. Also, a manikin? I think a manikin with a gun will be a bit suspicious. Also, is she just going to sit there and wait hoping he walks by her? He'll probably take out Punisher by this time. I just can't see the manikin plan going so well unless she already knows where Batman is, which she probably won't.

Batman has a pretty big advantage over Frank when it comes to stealth. Give me a moment and I'll dig up some Batman stealth feats.

"

I'm sorry but what makes you think she's going standing there as a mankin holding a gun in a charlie's angel pose?  She'd have stashed nearby that's if she doesn't just place it inside her body like she does when she carries around objects. 
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

One she's more convincing than clayface two she's been alive for a very long time and using her powers to get the drop on other throughout her entire life so batman isn't going to just know that manikin  is a shape shifter.  

No I really don't see this supposed huge advantage batman has in stealth over Mystique and Punisher that you claim.   

"
How so? It's not like Clayface was that bad at it being an actor. I can see how Mystique is better but not by a huge margin. Also, a manikin? I think a manikin with a gun will be a bit suspicious. Also, is she just going to sit there and wait hoping he walks by her? He'll probably take out Punisher by this time. I just can't see the manikin plan going so well unless she already knows where Batman is, which she probably won't.

Batman has a pretty big advantage over Frank when it comes to stealth. Give me a moment and I'll dig up some Batman stealth feats.

"
I'm sorry but what makes you think she's going standing there as a mankin holding a gun in a charlie's angel pose?  She'd have stashed nearby that's if she doesn't just place it inside her body like she does when she carries around objects.  "
Okay, so she'd have to be lucky enough for Batman to be casually walking by in front of her and not notice a manikin going for a gun or she'd just be standing there while Batman takes out Punisher. This manikin plan doesn't sound very good. It relies on her seeing him which probably wouldn't happen and it also relies on Batman not being able to figure out she's there. With them being on the high ground I think they could watch her run over and turn into a manikin.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By cody1984

@Sgtcrispy:

Mystique is a master of stealth to and I'd bet everything I own they don't see turn into a manikin if that is what she decided to do.   

Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy:

Mystique is a master of stealth to and I'd bet everything I own they don't see turn into a manikin if that is what she decided to do.   

"
Could you give me some stealth feats for Mystique? And why not? They start on the high-ground and I'm fairly sure they'd notice the maniac with an armory and his team-mate.  If they even saw Mystique shape-shift once they'd probably be suspicious of the possibility. 
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#56  Edited By Pokeysteve
@cody1984: The first few scans he destroys a prison after giving the staff time to evacuate. The second group of scans I'm very familiar with and he blows up an island that houses strictly mercenaries, criminals and felons. Punisher will not blow up a building willy nilly. Especially to take out two opponents he knows nothing about. It's not in his character. Your mannequin argument however is a good one that puts me somewhat on the fence. 

Huntress isn't as useless in stealth as everyone is making her out to be. She snuck in to Oracle's Clocktower without setting anything off.  
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By cody1984
@cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy:

"

Unfortuneately I don't have scans of some the feats she pulled her own Mystique miniseries has a lot of good examples but I can't load them since I read it on marvel digital comics. 
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@Pokeysteve said:

Huntress isn't as useless in stealth as everyone is making her out to be. She snuck in to Oracle's Clocktower without setting anything off.  
"
Agreed, especially since she gets a week training with Batman.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Sgtcrispy said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:

" @Sgtcrispy:

epitomeofcool said:

the mall of america is huge.....being on the first and lowest floor separtes them by tones of stories..and mystique in a mall in the dark...batman and huntress wont be able to find her or even know what or who she could be...... 

being on top does not give them an advantage.....mystique disguises herself as a manikin and shoots them....they have no way of detecting her...... "
Yes it does, it allows them to look down on them, it would also make it harder for them to shoot them. High ground almost always gives people some kind of advantage unless you can fly. Also, I think they'd notice a manikin with a gun. And while this would probably work well on Huntress. I don't know if It'd work as well on Batman. He's not the smartest guy in the world, he's not the best fighter. But he is the world's greatest detective, shape shifting Isn't exactly new to him. I think he could handle Mystique. "
...wtf? you cant look down from the top of the mall of america and see the whole bottom especially at night....mystique can fly.....she could be a manikin with a gun in her purse and shoot them from behind.....
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@cody1984 said:

" @cody1984 said:

"

@Sgtcrispy:

"
Unfortuneately I don't have scans of some the feats she pulled her own Mystique miniseries has a lot of good examples but I can't load them since I read it on marvel digital comics.  "
I think Batman is better at stealth than her and Punisher. The manikin thing could work, but It's kind of a one hit wonder. If Batman or Huntress see her shapeshift the first thing they'll probably assume is her changing into a manikin or something else to trick them. It'll be hard to keep the shapeshifting ruse up with Batman, world's greatest detective and all and he's not going to let his guard down, and for a master of stealth that's used to battling shapeshifting bad guys that's bad news for Mystique.

..wtf? you cant look down from the top of the mall of america and see the whole bottom especially at night....mystique can fly.....she could be a manikin with a gun in her purse and shoot them from behind.....

Batman has thermal vision in his cowl and night vision if I'm not mistaken, either would detect Mystique. Also, since when can Mystique fly? Are you sure?

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Sgtcrispy:
the worlds greatest detective dosnt know wat hes up against..its not like she will change in front of them....
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By cody1984

@Sgtcrispy:
It's not just shape shifting into a manikin she could camouflage her entire body during this fight making her and extremely difficult to find.  It would be like predator stalking around in the mall but much worse.

Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@EpitomeofCool said:

" @Sgtcrispy: the worlds greatest detective dosnt know wat hes up against..its not like she will change in front of them.... "

She won't know where they are. For all she knows she will be. But Batman is smart, which gives him an edge on figuring out her changing thing.

It's not just shape shifting into a manikin she could camouflage her entire body during this fight making her and extremely difficult to find.  It would be like predator stalking around in the mall but much worse.

None of which can hide her thermal signature.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By cody1984
@Sgtcrispy said:
"

That's if he's using it and Punisher can solve that problem with a few flash bang grenades. 

I think it was her series she had when she did that.  But yeah she can fly. 

Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

"

That's if he's using it and Punisher can solve that problem with a few flash bang grenades. 

I think it was her series she had when she did that.  But yeah she can fly. 

"
Why wouldn't he be using it? Since when is Punisher psychic? Or does he just throw flashbangs randomly just to do it? This also assumes that Punisher conveniently knows where they are so he can throw the grenades near him. Also, Batman Isn't an idiot. I'm pretty sure he knows when to close his eyes from flashbangs. Flashbangs normally only last a few seconds anyway, they wouldn't do much for him unless they were already fighting. 
Really? I'll take your word for it.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By cody1984

@Sgtcrispy:

As for the point about thermal vision franks not an idiot if he suspects the other side has something like thermal vision he will throw flashbang grenades and he does carry them. 

Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy:

No Caption Provided

As for the point about thermal vision franks not an idiot if he suspects the other side has something like thermal vision he will throw flashbang grenades and he does carry them. 

"
He doesn't even know who he's fighting. It's not like it even matters if he has a hunch on thermal vision or not. It wouldn't work because A: He has to know where Batman and Huntress are.
B: Bats and Huntress have to not be able to see the flashbang because if they did Bats would just hide under his cape.
C: Flashbangs only last for about five seconds, it wouldn't work well unless it was in the middle of a fight.

Also, is Mystique flying or gliding? It kind of looks like she's gliding, but I won't doubt you if It's flying. Do you have the issue number for the scan?
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By cody1984
@Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy:

"
He doesn't even know who he's fighting. It's not like it even matters if he has a hunch on thermal vision or not. It wouldn't work because
A: He has to know where Batman and Huntress are.
B: Bats and Huntress have to not be able to see the flashbang because if they did Bats would just hide under his cape.
C: Flashbangs only last for about five seconds, it wouldn't work well unless it was in the middle of a fight.

Also, is Mystique flying or gliding? It kind of looks like she's gliding, but I won't doubt you if It's flying.
"

I forget to be honest and I'm not going to go read through the online comics at this time of night to find out.  However I think it is just gliding so I believe I was wrong earlier saying that she can fly when she just glides.   
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy:

No Caption Provided

"
He doesn't even know who he's fighting. It's not like it even matters if he has a hunch on thermal vision or not. It wouldn't work because
A: He has to know where Batman and Huntress are.

Also, is Mystique flying or gliding? It kind of looks like she's gliding, but I won't doubt you if It's flying.
"
I forget to be honest and I'm not going to go read through the online comics at this time of night to find out.  However I think it is just gliding so I believe I was wrong earlier saying that she can fly when she just glides.    "
Ah, thought so.