Batman (Hell-Bat) vs Iron Man (Bleeding Edge)

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DigitalShooter9

Title says it all.... We have seen the Hell-Bat against Darkseid... So how would it fare against the Bleeding Edge suit?

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Conditions:

• Takes place in the middle of unpopulated Metropolis
  • Morals Off
  • Fight to death

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I'm thinking Hell Bat. I think Bleeding Edge Ironman would be a good fight.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking Hell Bat. I think Bleeding Edge Ironman would be a good fight.

Allright, I was ambivalent which suit to pick at first, I'll switch it to BE....

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sy8000  Online

Hellbat

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waiting for more feats, Hellbat has beaten jobberbak, need something more conclusive

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waiting for more feats, Hellbat has beaten jobberbak, need something more conclusive

Have you seen him against Darkseid?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellbat

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: waiting for someone to post the scans and for the wank to begin

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hiddenlight

It would be a fun fight. I think the Hellbat is at the level of Superman in durability and strenght, maybe a bit less. The speed is probably equalized in this battle, they both showed supersonic speeds (Hellbat probably could be a little faster, but lacked showings). There will be no more feats for Hellbat, the armor was completely destroyed by its power source. I'm giving 50% of chance for each one or stalemate. Bleeding Edge still have the variability and adaptability needed for this fight.

@jacthripper Actually I've posted the scans.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#11 frozen  Moderator
Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Batman fought an entire army before reaching Darkseid, the armor was already damaged and Batman was worn-out already. Iron man in less advanced armor tanked multiple hydrogen bombs, hits from a enraged hulk and being speedblitzed by the Sentry.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gracetrack
Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellbat needed more showings, but for now, I can't pick a side :( I hate when they give us data about something and in the end all end in hyperboles. The armor was supposed to run on speedforce and hadn't consistent speed feats

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Hellbat is the one that Batman used to fight Darkseid.

Is it also the one he used to fight the Justice League in Batman #35 or #36?

Cogitate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Batman fought an entire army before reaching Darkseid, the armor was already damaged and Batman was worn-out already. Iron man in less advanced armor tanked multiple hydrogen bombs, hits from a enraged hulk and being speedblitzed by the Sentry.

Afewmore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say bruce has the physcal edge, he made DS stumble and while he didn't do any real damage I doubt Tony could do what he did to DS. Also he took a Darksied stomp right in the face and survived. Tony would not survive that. As for weapons and equipment, Tony has the edge. Tony has a massive variety of weapons that bruce doesn't have like sonics, repulsors, magnetic repulsors, unibeam, omnibeam, can create illusions, holograms, hacking systems, shapeshsifting, etc etc I could go on for a while...What might be a major problem for bruce is hacking. Tony is not only superior in hacking but is also linked to technology psionically, and I didn't see any protection from hacking abilities on the hellbat. Tony might also be able to 'undress' him by using magnetism to take off his armor. Or he might even EMP the hellbat. If Tony gets in a brawl with the hellbat he'd probably get destroyed, but if he plays it smart and tries some of the tactics I mentioned he could easily take a win.

I'll go with Tony 7/10 due to more experience, hacking, weapon variety, and intelligence.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afewmore: I was thinking about his hacking abilities too. They made me give a chance for Iron Man here.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellbat.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afewmore said:

I'd say bruce has the physcal edge, he made DS stumble and while he didn't do any real damage I doubt Tony could do what he did to DS. Also he took a Darksied stomp right in the face and survived. Tony would not survive that. As for weapons and equipment, Tony has the edge. Tony has a massive variety of weapons that bruce doesn't have like sonics, repulsors, magnetic repulsors, unibeam, omnibeam, can create illusions, holograms, hacking systems, shapeshsifting, etc etc I could go on for a while...What might be a major problem for bruce is hacking. Tony is not only superior in hacking but is also linked to technology psionically, and I didn't see any protection from hacking abilities on the hellbat. Tony might also be able to 'undress' him by using magnetism to take off his armor. Or he might even EMP the hellbat. If Tony gets in a brawl with the hellbat he'd probably get destroyed, but if he plays it smart and tries some of the tactics I mentioned he could easily take a win.

I'll go with Tony 7/10 due to more experience, hacking, weapon variety, and intelligence.

This is basically what I was thinking. In a straight out brawl, Hellbat has the advantage, but Tony is far from a fool. As soon as he realizes that he can't simply out-muscle Bruce, he'll switch tactics and he has way more at his disposal than Bruce does. I don't know too many of the weapons that the Hellbat has (the only thing I know about is the wings turning into bats), but it won't match up to Bleeding Edge's arsenal. That said, Bruce is no fool either and I'm sure he won't just just try to swing his way to victory. Iron Man wins 7/10.

Edgeicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hellbat armor, although the Bleeding Edge has versatility, the Hellbat armor can pretty much one shot it and has a massive speed advantage since it was able to react to the Omega Beams that even Flash struggled with.

Hellbat 10/10

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does the Hell-Bat have magnetic, EMP, or hacking resistance? If not I can see Iron Man taking it.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: It should be hilariously emp/magnetics proof as it was made to resist a star up close. Unless the magnet had Superman level pulling strength, I guess.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellbat

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By Thor-Parker

Bleeding Edge Iron Man

ggrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man... Better feats...

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technopathy shut down...IM wins.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hellbat armor, although the Bleeding Edge has versatility, the Hellbat armor can pretty much one shot it and has a massive speed advantage since it was able to react to the Omega Beams that even Flash struggled with.

Hellbat 10/10

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman. Also its funny how batman is now ironman ASWELL as batman.

MySuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

don't know what the hellbat is but if it did take on darkseid, that's out of iron man's reach

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man, Technopathy for the win

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man

Avatar image for marcus_halberstram
Marcus_Halberstram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellbat

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with the genius billionaire playboy.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway: You do realise that technically their both genius, billionaire playboys?

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koshi_waza88: I wouldn't say its magical based, however it does have magical elements as one of the people who built it was Wonder Woman who did so under the supervision of the god Hephaestus. The suit is also organic and is similar to a symbiote.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man wins this, Tony is on a whole new level when it comes to making suits of armor. People that say Bruce held his own against Darksied while in the Hellbat are dreaming, he got his ass handed to him and was lucky to escape.

I think the Hellbat would be a ticking time bomb for Bruce with all the things Tony can do.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azterix_: @klaus:

Tony stark was based off bruce wayne but iron man was not based off batman if that makes sense.... As far as this battle.. the hellbat suit does not last long enough to be in a battle with tony...Tony's experience in suits gives him a huge edge... The hellbat suit is being regarded so high because he got hits on darkseid and he beat kalibak and a nameless army? Tony has better feats with worse armor....

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Iron Man wins this, Tony is on a whole new level when it comes to making suits of armor. People that say Bruce held his own against Darksied while in the Hellbat are dreaming, he got his ass handed to him and was lucky to escape.

I think the Hellbat would be a ticking time bomb for Bruce with all the things Tony can do.

Iron Man

Iron Man, Technopathy for the win

@ggrocks said:

Iron Man... Better feats...

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: well, Tony is sortof based of Bruce, but I mean what character isnt xD. Plus the writers were more basing him off howard hughes.

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus said:

@nightway: You do realise that technically their both genius, billionaire playboys?

That's the whole point of the joke. :P

Like if Hulk vs someone else named Bruce, then it's "I think Bruce wins."

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By WastelandMan
Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can Stark compete with a Armour that gods were involved in making this is not a competition who makes the better suits its who is wearing the better suit and i think the Hellbat has taken it at different level this suit would be the George forman of suits i think stark would have to hang in and pull of an Ali dancing around till the suit lost power would be his best option...

Wait What, It doesn't matter if Tony can't Destroy the suit, He has the capability to take control of the suit with his TechnoPathy ability.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@edgeicide said:

Hellbat 10/10

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Iron-man