Batman (Green lantern ring)vs Captain America ( Mjolnir)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

johncena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Rules:Random encounter

The Ring is fully charge

Mjolnir can make Cap fly,throw lightnings and weater manipulation

Cap haves his shield

Batman haves his standart gear allong whit him.

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't even have to explain why this thread doesn't need to be here...but I will so people don't get as butthurt. Batman has maybe 2-3 showings with a green lantern ring, none of which are actually any good like Hal, Guy, Kyle, John or even a rookie lantern for that matter. Captain America has maybe 1-2 showings with mjolnir, they were O.K. at best and none showed him manipulating weather, flying, magic lightning, etc... So since they don't really have legitimate feats for either weapon, this thread is irrelevant and pointless since there's no debating what hasn't happened (meaning you can't argue that Bat/Cap can do certain things with the ring/hammer that he's never done in comics on panel). Unless this is meant to be a battle of assumptions which is also pointless, you might as well make a Green Lantern vs Thor thread. Also this thread is against the rules....

Giving Characters Certain 'buffs' or Removing Powers

I generally don't have a problem with this, as long as it's not overdone. Things like upgrading certain characters to a certain physical levels, or removing powers for two opponents to gauge hand-to-hand skills is fine as long as the fight is fair in the process. However, giving people like Hulk the Power Cosmic or people like Nightwing a Green Lantern ring is unacceptable because neither character has displayed the skill and/or competence to use such weapons/items. That said, it would be difficult (and in most cases, nearly impossible) for people to debate. Threads of this nature will be locked if it becomes an issue.

@god_spawn@citizenbane